GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
erawk
Muckem
da5playmaker
Joker12
JoeyJ1203
robgman15
Aftershock9958
Brownsfan23
Marco_SNAPS_55
Sinister
TJ
Dolfinley
jhawk886
JAX_JAGUARS904
Kingofda334
splff3000
20 posters

Some things I'm thinking for Grinders 13.....

splff3000
    splff3000

Some things I'm thinking for Grinders 13..... - Page 7 Empty Re: Some things I'm thinking for Grinders 13.....

Post by splff3000 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:32 pm

Dolfinley wrote:He apparently didn't like you, bc he didn't sign the roll call. He told me, and I quote, "Splff ain't shit"

lol
    robgman15
    robgman15

Some things I'm thinking for Grinders 13..... - Page 7 Empty Re: Some things I'm thinking for Grinders 13.....

Post by robgman15 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:38 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    Dolfinley wrote:He apparently didn't like you, bc he didn't sign the roll call. He told me, and I quote, "Splff ain't shit"

lol

i think ur right urb i saw that too lol popcorn
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:08 pm

Man the west going to b full again? Haha even more challenge. Hey Splff I been wanting to ask since I have manning can I do the hurry up lol that's the only way manning is good lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:03 pm

Manning doesn't do an actual hurry up, he just calls his plays at the line. Anyway, the answer is no. Hurry up is fucked in this game. If it was like it is in NCAA then that would prolly be fine but it's not. I'm sure you'll get plenty of chances to run hurry up this year. You just can't do it all game.
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:20 pm

Bro I was just playing lol don't b so serious lol
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:51 pm

splff3000 wrote:Manning doesn't do an actual hurry up, he just calls his plays at the line. Anyway, the answer is no. Hurry up is fucked in this game. If it was like it is in NCAA then that would prolly be fine but it's not. I'm sure you'll get plenty of chances to run hurry up this year. You just can't do it all game.

Fuck yo shit, I'm gonna run hurry up whenever I fucking what.

Also, can we make a hurry up rule when the game is in the 2 minute area (2nd/4th)? As of now, I can get a FG from my own 10 yard line with 12 seconds left because no time runs off from when you go to play screen and pick FG formation. Faggot joey last year when we played caught the ball with like 4 seconds to go near my goal line, no timeouts, and was able to kick a FG even though his players were 40 yards downfield.
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:27 pm

I agree wit u tj
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:28 pm

I agree wit u tj
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:05 pm

Hey splff, I got on the game and it didn't have anywhere for me to set up a draft board. Was that an option in a prior week or maybe it's only an option in the actual draft? Either way, couldn't set anything up.
    robgman15
    robgman15

Post by robgman15 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:54 am

so, are we starting this league up today or what?? lets gooo Razz
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:09 pm

robgman15 wrote:so, are we starting this league up today or what?? lets gooo Razz

I think we're doing a FA bidding then starting up the league so it's not a free for all for FA's.
    robgman15
    robgman15

Post by robgman15 Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:53 pm

tmjohns18 wrote:
    robgman15 wrote:so, are we starting this league up today or what?? lets gooo Razz

I think we're doing a FA bidding then starting up the league so it's not a free for all for FA's.

where do we bid at??? i need Nick Collins bad... and i have been texting splff and not getting anything back.. do you still have the same number splff? or u just giving me the cold shoulder Frustrated
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:18 pm

I heard he was saying you weren't shit sahn.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:15 pm

robgman15 wrote:
    tmjohns18 wrote:

where do we bid at??? i need Nick Collins bad... and i have been texting splff and not getting anything back.. do you still have the same number splff? or u just giving me the cold shoulder Frustrated

What are you talking about? I haven't got any texts from you. My number hasn't changed either. You must be texting somebody else lol.
    LongSnapper61

Post by LongSnapper61 Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:37 am

spliff could you text me when you send the invites?
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:15 pm

LongSnapper61 wrote:spliff could you text me when you send the invites?

Snapper you aint doing any FA bidding?
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:02 pm

Splff, I know you're working on the rules getting posted, but what is the ETA Week 1? Are we going to do a preseason or is it going to be simmed? Do you have a time set for when you want all the owners to join in?

I started a CCM online today for myself (since offline sucks) and noticed that the CPU tears up the FA pool even though I used the 53 man roster. So all the teams that makes bids in FA will need to be in the CCM before we can advance past week 1 of the preseason or the CPU will screw things up.

Also, when you make a CCM FA isn't open until you advance/start the CCM. So it might be better to just go ahead and make the CCM now because it'll fill up sooner and nothing can be done (aside from cutting players) until you advance it for the first time. This way we can get until the preseason week 1 sooner, have all the users to sign their winning bids, instead of waiting till after FA to make it then having some users not able to join it till tomorrow or so.

Just some food for thought.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:27 pm

This is a draft of the rules. Take a look at it and tell me if you see anything that needs to be corrected or anything.

Grinders 13 Online Connected Career
    THE RULES

Please post in this thread that you've read this when you're done:

- Commissioner

- splff3000

- Co-Commissioners

- Urbanslegend05/dolfinley(Can advance week in the CC)

- KidIcarus27(Can advance the week in the CC)

Settings

- Game Skill Level - All Madden

- Quarter Length - 8 minutes

- Accelerated Clock - 25 seconds

- Sliders

General

- Quitting will not be tolerated at all. If someone quits during a user game, he will be removed from the CC. Period. As frustrating as a loss may be, quitting a game is not an option in this CC.

NOTE: If the game is lagging and you don't want to play it at that time, you can arrange with your opponent to quit that game and play it at a later time. This has to be done within the first few series of the game. Once you're out of the first quarter, there is no quitting allowed, unless you both agree to it and this is only for lag. Not only is quitting poor sportsmanship, it messes up the stats for that game for the other user. Since progression is based on meeting goals, this can really mess things up for the other user. Also, anyone that quits after halftime will automatically be given a loss by the game. DON'T QUIT!!!

- I reserve the right to replace anyone at anytime, but most likely I would never replace anyone by myself and I will usually ask the group first. I will also usually give the user a chance to defend himself before being replaced. We will be implementing the 24hr rule ie we will wait at least 24hr's before voting to replace someone.

Advances

- A max of 3 days will be allowed for each week's user game to be played.

- A max of 2 days will be allowed for each week's cpu games to be played.

- If 2 owners haven't scheduled their game within 2 days, it will be simmed.

- An exception will be made if the owners can agree on a time on the 4th day.

Communication

- If 1 owner has tried to schedule a game, but the opposing owner isn't responding, the opposing owner will be put on auto-pilot until he responds so the other owner can play against the cpu.

- If an owner doesn't respond within 3 advances after being put on auto-pilot, he will be dropped.

- Notify the league when you're gonna be away on vacation or business or whatever. Also, a friendly heads up, if you decide to quit, would go a long way. We have no idea what's going on with you if you don' let us know.

- If you have scheduled a time to play someone, you have at least 30min to show up or let them know your not gonna show up. If we don't hear from you, you will go on auto-pilot and your opponent will play the cpu. Everyone's time is valuable and I know I don't want to be sitting around waiting for someone to show up just to have them not show. No one else should have to either. If your opponent wants to give you more time than the 30min then that's cool, but you have at least 30min to show up or let someone know that you're not gonna make it.

- Communication is the key to success. As long as we are communicating with each other, there should be little to no misunderstandings.

Participation

- Posting on the boards. It is encouraged for all to post on the boards. It is not mandatory to make regular posts, but it is highly encouraged. If anything, you should, at least, be checking the boards often. This goes for the boards here AND the Grinders boards at Operaation Sports. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT EVERY OWNER IS ACTIVE WHEN IT COMES THIS!!!

- Game writeups/ recaps are NOT mandatory but are highly encouraged, especially for close games.

Gameplay

- You can control any player you want at anytime on offense and defense, but, before the snap, you may only move the player that you control.

- You cannot zigzag, run in circles, or move back and forth before the snap. This confuses the O-line AI and allows people to come free alot.

- Please don't run up the score ie kicking a field goal w 3secs left with a 21pt lead.

- Punt on 4th down unless: 4th and 1 or less on or across your own 40, across or on the opponents 45, down by alot(17 points or more) in the 2nd half, or down by multiple TD's in the 4th.

- You are allowed 2 fake punts/fg's per season. That's 2 total, not 2 each. Users must communicate if their opponent has done this so we can keep track.

- On FG's and PAT's, you are not allowed to control the 2 outside rushers on either side or manually move someone to the edge.

- You can not run out the back of the endzone before you catch the ball on kickoffs.

- You can not manually move any of the up men back to block on punt and kick returns.

Disconnects

- This year, if a game disconnects in the 2nd half, the user that caused the disconnect automatically get a loss from the game. I can not go back and erase the score. There is a workaround tho. If the user that's still online turns off his PS3 before leaving the game, the score and stats won't save. Here are the options we have going forward regarding that:

- If the user that's winning causes the d/c, his opponent MUST do the workaround.

- If the user that's losing causes the d/c, his opponent MUST discuss whether to keep the stats and score or do the workaround with him.

- If there is any question about whether to do the workaround or not, text me or dolfinley.

- If one user keeps disconnecting, the users can agree to play at a later time (within the advance window) or the user that's causing the d/c will go on auto-pilot(if it's towards the end of the advance window).

- If both users are experiencing problems connecting, then the game will be simmed.

Trades

- There is no user to cpu trading. If the cpu trades with another cpu team that is ok.

- User to user trades have a limit of 2 per season. This includes the offseason as well.

- Unused user trades can rollover to the next season for a max of 4 trades.

Note: The new season starts right after we advance passed the draft.

- The Trade Deadline is week 8 of each season.

- Any part of a trade that's not listed in the trade proposal will not be honored or enforced by the commissioner.

- All trades will be voted on by a 5 user trade committee. These users will be judging the fairness of all trades.

Note: The 5 members of the trade committee are: Urbs(dolfinley), splff, Joey, Shock, 12oz. No member of the trade committee may vote on his own trade.

- If a member quits or is booted before the trade is completed, the trade will be voided.

- If a player is traded, the team that traded him can not put in a waiver claim for him for one year. The team can, however, pick him back up if he clears waivers.

- New users cannot trade for 8 weeks or until the end of the season, whichever happens first.

How will trades work:

- A user will make an offer to another user in the trade block and if that user accepts, the user makes a thread giving the details of the trade and we vote on it.

- If/when the trade is approved, it will be posted in the "Transactions(Trades)" thread.

- At this point, the trade can be done on the console for both teams.

Note: Waiver wire pickups can not be traded until the offseason.

Free Agents

- We will have a 1 day long(real life) FA bidding period at the beginning of the CC. I will make an announcement when it will be starting.

- Please post all team additions and drops in the "Transactions(Free Agents)" thread.

The Waiver Wire:

- During the season, when you decide that you want to drop someone, you need to post in the "Transactions(Free Agents)" thread that you dropped them.

Note: There is no need to wait 24 hours before dropping someone anymore. Just post in the "Transactions(Free Agents)" thread right before/after you drop someone.

- At that time, users can put in a claim for that player ie just post in the waiver wire thread that you want to pick that player up after he is dropped. All claims must be in before the 24 hour mark. Please only post claims in the waiver wire thread and not the "Transactions(Free Agents)" thread.

- Of the people that put in a claim for the player, the person highest on the waiver order will win the claim and, for 24hrs, is the only person that can pick him up. This means that if you win the claim for a player, you have 24 hrs to pick him up. After that, the dropped player is fair game to be signed by whoever signs him first.

Note: The waiver wire only applies during the season and preseason. I say again, THE WAIVER WIRE ONLY APPLIES DURING THE SEASON AND PRESEASON!!!

As you can see, I don't have the sliders listed yet and I don't have the right qtr time listed either since we're gonna have to use the regular clock.
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:37 pm

Created/Gameface coaches allowed?

Trade deadline week 8, I'm assuming it can be turned off since the real deadline is week 6?

12 isn't around for trade voting is he?

Has a decision on penalties for infractions been made?
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:37 pm

tmjohns18 wrote:Splff, I know you're working on the rules getting posted, but what is the ETA Week 1? Are we going to do a preseason or is it going to be simmed? Do you have a time set for when you want all the owners to join in?

I started a CCM online today for myself (since offline sucks) and noticed that the CPU tears up the FA pool even though I used the 53 man roster. So all the teams that makes bids in FA will need to be in the CCM before we can advance past week 1 of the preseason or the CPU will screw things up.

Also, when you make a CCM FA isn't open until you advance/start the CCM. So it might be better to just go ahead and make the CCM now because it'll fill up sooner and nothing can be done (aside from cutting players) until you advance it for the first time. This way we can get until the preseason week 1 sooner, have all the users to sign their winning bids, instead of waiting till after FA to make it then having some users not able to join it till tomorrow or so.

Just some food for thought.

Yeah I see what you're saying, but honestly, after last year, I'll just rather be safe than sorry with regards to starting the CC. I can't fix fuck ups this year so I got to be real careful with you guys lol. Most likely, once the rules are done, I'll have people start signing them and start giving out the password to the CC.

Using the results of your poll, we will sim the preseason this year. The ETA on starting the CC is tonight. I will give people time to get the players that they want, but if they don't show up, I can't be responsible for the cpu taking their players. There aren't a lot of cpu teams tho so hopefully the damage isn't too bad.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:41 pm

tmjohns18 wrote:Created/Gameface coaches allowed?

Trade deadline week 8, I'm assuming it can be turned off since the real deadline is week 6?

12 isn't around for trade voting is he?

Has a decision on penalties for infractions been made?

Good questions. I need to add those. Created coaches are allowed, but game faces are not since it has been proven that they can cause the game to freeze at times.

12 is joining us as st louis so I'm assuming he's gonna be around. If he doesn't wanna do it again, I'll ask someone else.

The only penalties I'm even able to enforce is putting someone on autopilot and I can tell someone they have to sit a player but I have no way of knowing if they did or not. I guess it would be up to his opponent to look at his stats and tell me.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:45 pm

Updated rules...

Grinders 13 Online Connected Career
    THE RULES

Please post in this thread that you've read this when you're done:

- Commissioner

- splff3000

- Co-Commissioners

- Urbanslegend05/dolfinley(Can advance week in the CC)

- KidIcarus27(Can advance the week in the CC)

Settings

- Game Skill Level - All Madden

- Quarter Length - 8 minutes

- Accelerated Clock - 25 seconds

- Sliders

General

- This is a coach only league.

- Created coaches are allowed, but game face is not. This is because of a known issue with game face that can cause freezing.

- Quitting will not be tolerated at all. If someone quits during a user game, he will be removed from the CC. Period. As frustrating as a loss may be, quitting a game is not an option in this CC.

NOTE: If the game is lagging and you don't want to play it at that time, you can arrange with your opponent to quit that game and play it at a later time. This has to be done within the first few series of the game. Once you're out of the first quarter, there is no quitting allowed, unless you both agree to it and this is only for lag. Not only is quitting poor sportsmanship, it messes up the stats for that game for the other user. Since progression is based on meeting goals, this can really mess things up for the other user. Also, anyone that quits after halftime will automatically be given a loss by the game. DON'T QUIT!!!

- I reserve the right to replace anyone at anytime, but most likely I would never replace anyone by myself and I will usually ask the group first. I will also usually give the user a chance to defend himself before being replaced. We will be implementing the 24hr rule ie we will wait at least 24hr's before voting to replace someone.

Advances

- A max of 3 days will be allowed for each week's user game to be played.

- A max of 2 days will be allowed for each week's cpu games to be played.

- If 2 owners haven't scheduled their game within 2 days, it will be simmed.

- An exception will be made if the owners can agree on a time on the 4th day.

Communication

- If 1 owner has tried to schedule a game, but the opposing owner isn't responding, the opposing owner will be put on auto-pilot until he responds so the other owner can play against the cpu.

- If an owner doesn't respond within 3 advances after being put on auto-pilot, he will be dropped.

- Notify the league when you're gonna be away on vacation or business or whatever. Also, a friendly heads up, if you decide to quit, would go a long way. We have no idea what's going on with you if you don' let us know.

- If you have scheduled a time to play someone, you have at least 30min to show up or let them know your not gonna show up. If we don't hear from you, you will go on auto-pilot and your opponent will play the cpu. Everyone's time is valuable and I know I don't want to be sitting around waiting for someone to show up just to have them not show. No one else should have to either. If your opponent wants to give you more time than the 30min then that's cool, but you have at least 30min to show up or let someone know that you're not gonna make it.

- Communication is the key to success. As long as we are communicating with each other, there should be little to no misunderstandings.

Participation

- Posting on the boards. It is encouraged for all to post on the boards. It is not mandatory to make regular posts, but it is highly encouraged. If anything, you should, at least, be checking the boards often. This goes for the boards here AND the Grinders boards at Operaation Sports. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT EVERY OWNER IS ACTIVE WHEN IT COMES THIS!!!

- Game writeups/ recaps are NOT mandatory but are highly encouraged, especially for close games.

Gameplay

- You can control any player you want at anytime on offense and defense, but, before the snap, you may only move the player that you control.

- You cannot zigzag, run in circles, or move back and forth before the snap. This confuses the O-line AI and allows people to come free alot.

- Please don't run up the score ie kicking a field goal w 3secs left with a 21pt lead. I will be looking at this very hard this year and anyone caught running up the score will be dealt severe penalties.

- Punt on 4th down unless: 4th and 1 or less on or across your own 40, across or on the opponents 45, down by alot(17 points or more) in the 2nd half, or down by multiple TD's in the 4th.

- You are allowed 2 fake punts/fg's per season. That's 2 total, not 2 each. Users must communicate if their opponent has done this so we can keep track.

- On FG's and PAT's, you are not allowed to control the 2 outside rushers on either side or manually move someone to the edge.

- You can not run out the back of the endzone before you catch the ball on kickoffs.

- You can not manually move any of the up men back to block on punt and kick returns.

Disconnects

- This year, if a game disconnects in the 2nd half, the user that caused the disconnect automatically get a loss from the game. I can not go back and erase the score. There is a workaround tho. If the user that's still online turns off his PS3 before leaving the game, the score and stats won't save. Here are the options we have going forward regarding that:

- If the user that's winning causes the d/c, his opponent MUST do the workaround.

- If the user that's losing causes the d/c, his opponent MUST discuss whether to keep the stats and score or do the workaround with him.

- If there is any question about whether to do the workaround or not, text me or dolfinley.

- If one user keeps disconnecting, the users can agree to play at a later time (within the advance window) or the user that's causing the d/c will go on auto-pilot(if it's towards the end of the advance window).

- If both users are experiencing problems connecting, then the game will be simmed.

Trades

- There is no user to cpu trading. If the cpu trades with another cpu team that is ok.

- User to user trades have a limit of 2 per season. This includes the offseason as well.

- Unused user trades can rollover to the next season for a max of 4 trades.

Note: The new season starts right after we advance passed the draft.

- The Trade Deadline is week 8 of each season.

- Any part of a trade that's not listed in the trade proposal will not be honored or enforced by the commissioner.

- All trades will be voted on by a 5 user trade committee. These users will be judging the fairness of all trades.

Note: The 5 members of the trade committee are: Urbs(dolfinley), splff, Joey, Shock, 12oz. No member of the trade committee may vote on his own trade.

- If a member quits or is booted before the trade is completed, the trade will be voided.

- If a player is traded, the team that traded him can not put in a waiver claim for him for one year. The team can, however, pick him back up if he clears waivers.

- New users cannot trade for 8 weeks or until the end of the season, whichever happens first.

How will trades work:

- A user will make an offer to another user in the trade block and if that user accepts, the user makes a thread giving the details of the trade and we vote on it.

- If/when the trade is approved, it will be posted in the "Transactions(Trades)" thread.

- At this point, the trade can be done on the console for both teams.

Free Agents

- We will have a 1 day long(real life) FA bidding period at the beginning of the CC. I will make an announcement when it will be starting.

- Please post all team additions and drops in the "Transactions(Free Agents)" thread.

The Waiver Wire:

- During the season, when you decide that you want to drop someone, you need to post in the "Transactions(Free Agents)" thread that you dropped them.

Note: There is no need to wait 24 hours before dropping someone anymore. Just post in the "Transactions(Free Agents)" thread right before/after you drop someone.

- At that time, users can put in a claim for that player ie just post in the waiver wire thread that you want to pick that player up after he is dropped. All claims must be in before the 24 hour mark. Please only post claims in the waiver wire thread and not the "Transactions(Free Agents)" thread.

- Of the people that put in a claim for the player, the person highest on the waiver order will win the claim and, for 24hrs, is the only person that can pick him up. This means that if you win the claim for a player, you have 24 hrs to pick him up. After that, the dropped player is fair game to be signed by whoever signs him first.

Note: The waiver wire only applies during the season and preseason. I say again, THE WAIVER WIRE ONLY APPLIES DURING THE SEASON AND PRESEASON!!!
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:51 pm

I think shock commented on this, but a possible way of penalizing a player would be to require them in the offseason to sign a FA (the worse one) to a 1 year contract with the Bonus = Penalty Amount. Then, after the player accepts (what 55 ovr idiot wouldn't want a 1 year contract with $5 mil bonus), then the coach cuts them thus accumulating a Cap penalty.

Only thing is I have yet to look at other teams salary, but I'm assuming we can use the same screen that tells what your current salary/bonus/years left is and scroll through different teams to see what their remaining salaries are. If this is true, then once the player signs the scrub to the high bonus contract, the Commish/CoCommish can verify the singing (and correct bonus amount) and then the player can be cut so the team incurs the penalty.

But! I don't think that screen is accessible during the FA period (I could be wrong), if not, could always wait till the preseason to cut and if the player does not correctly sign the scrub then you could always bring down the sledgehammer.
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:53 pm

I like that idea that TJ posted from Shock, that way we can use cap penalties.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:54 pm

tmjohns18 wrote:I think shock commented on this, but a possible way of penalizing a player would be to require them in the offseason to sign a FA (the worse one) to a 1 year contract with the Bonus = Penalty Amount. Then, after the player accepts (what 55 ovr idiot wouldn't want a 1 year contract with $5 mil bonus), then the coach cuts them thus accumulating a Cap penalty.

Only thing is I have yet to look at other teams salary, but I'm assuming we can use the same screen that tells what your current salary/bonus/years left is and scroll through different teams to see what their remaining salaries are. If this is true, then once the player signs the scrub to the high bonus contract, the Commish/CoCommish can verify the singing (and correct bonus amount) and then the player can be cut so the team incurs the penalty.

But! I don't think that screen is accessible during the FA period (I could be wrong), if not, could always wait till the preseason to cut and if the player does not correctly sign the scrub then you could always bring down the sledgehammer.

lol, Well I'll look into that later lol. I got quite a bit of shit going on now lol. I would like it if you guys did discuss how severe a person should be penalized per infraction.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 8:31 pm