GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
noflyzone27
Bnew10
GenoP
archerbur
GWORLD74
SUHsquad420
getonmylevelho
k15nichols
Eatz
HossboyHoocH
Preacher_jack
russellmorris52
Mr.Slick
Jalen_d
Kingofda334
OrganizedChaos
stoptherun
robgman15
Shooter
dominoslarry
Joker12
Brownsfan23
Aftershock9958
Marco_SNAPS_55
Dolfinley
jhawk886
JoeyJ1203
Sinister
Muckem
splff3000
drew-73-stl
TJ
36 posters

Grinders Discussion Thread

TJ
    TJ

Grinders Discussion Thread Empty Grinders Discussion Thread

Post by TJ Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Close your eyes, breathe deep, and relax

drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Grinders Discussion Thread Empty Re: Grinders Discussion Thread

Post by drew-73-stl Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:56 am

i bet when people see the RAVENS on their schedule they start licking their chops!!!!!

I know i need to be more POSITIVE however it is very hard when u start a game all happy and ready for fun and by the time its the end of the 1st quarter you are down by 3 scores it sure takes a lot out of you. I by no means am writing this for sympathy, simply stating how i feel. I know i was allowed back in GRINDERS and needed to get better and take a loss better, well i feel i am taking losses better however i don't know why but i seem to be regressing in my game play. I play more now than I have ever played. I just seem to turn the ball over every time i am driving really well. I wish I could figure out what I am doing wrong and change it. I so love this game and league and want to get a WIN.I think i am just rambling now...

I really want people to know how much I am trying to improve, it just is not happening. I get so frustrated in my games and when I get down i usually try and work on a part of my game, then BOOM i throw a pick or fumble...i dont think anyone fumbles as much as my team...LOL
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:08 am

You sound like Cam.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:13 am

drew-73-stl wrote:i bet when people see the RAVENS on their schedule they start licking their chops!!!!!

I know i need to be more POSITIVE however it is very hard when u start a game all happy and ready for fun and by the time its the end of the 1st quarter you are down by 3 scores it sure takes a lot out of you. I by no means am writing this for sympathy, simply stating how i feel. I know i was allowed back in GRINDERS and needed to get better and take a loss better, well i feel i am taking losses better however i don't know why but i seem to be regressing in my game play. I play more now than I have ever played. I just seem to turn the ball over every time i am driving really well. I wish I could figure out what I am doing wrong and change it. I so love this game and league and want to get a WIN.I think i am just rambling now...

I really want people to know how much I am trying to improve, it just is not happening. I get so frustrated in my games and when I get down i usually try and work on a part of my game, then BOOM i throw a pick or fumble...i dont think anyone fumbles as much as my team...LOL

You'll get better man. Just give it some time.
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:23 am

tmjohns18 wrote:You sound like Cam.

who is CAM/ and i just sound like me...i am just getting FED up is all....my game verse LARRY was just horrible....my only TD was a kickoff return..i mean come on i cant even score offensive TD's anymore...ok ill stop complaining..dont want to get booted again
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:44 am

drew-73-stl wrote:i bet when people see the RAVENS on their schedule they start licking their chops!!!!!

I can see it now.....drew sitting on the couch putting a towel over his head to start the 4th quarter.
    Sinister
    Sinister

Post by Sinister Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Drew i completely understand how you feel i've lost more games than anyone in this league. Dude one thing is you gotta know your offense and plays , also get players that fit your style if you've been playing madden for a long time then you 'll know. when you play users play your game don't try to match them . if your a runner then run the damn ball. I lost alot games cause i fell into the trap. Know what would really change your team. for me I knew since madden 12 eagles needed a good qb with deep acc. and big tall wr. along with shady and rest recievers i got the offense i've dreaming about . statistically best i've ever done

Most of all be patient these mfers are good. the thing with me is that i don't suck its just i manage to find ways to lose. I'm the toughest guy you'll beat. my records are not the story of my game.

STAY THIRSTY MY FRIEND!!!!
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:48 pm

Sinister wrote:

Drew i completely understand how you feel i've lost more games than anyone in this league. Dude one thing is you gotta know your offense and plays , also get players that fit your style if you've been playing madden for a long time then you 'll know. when you play users play your game don't try to match them . if your a runner then run the damn ball. I lost alot games cause i fell into the trap. Know what would really change your team. for me I knew since madden 12 eagles needed a good qb with deep acc. and big tall wr. along with shady and rest recievers i got the offense i've dreaming about . statistically best i've ever done

Most of all be patient these mfers are good. the thing with me is that i don't suck its just i manage to find ways to lose. I'm the toughest guy you'll beat. my records are not the story of my game.

STAY THIRSTY MY FRIEND!!!!

SIN,

THANKS....this is exactly why i posted this, to get feedback like this and know i am not alone in this..
    I am a RUNNING offense so i do run a lot and usually i get into offensive trouble when i try and throw to much....i also force way to many throw and that ends in PICKS...i know i do this i just get impatient...

I AM THIRSTY BRO FOR SURE

Last edited by drew-73-stl on Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:42 pm

she is very thirsty.....
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:50 pm

JoeyJ1203 wrote:she is very thirsty.....

FUNNY how the LEAGUE jerk has finally met his match....

BYE BYE BABY
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:02 pm

she seems mad....
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:30 pm

Advanced

Scheduling deadline: Sunday 10:00 PM CT

Advance deadline: Tuesday 5:00 PM CT
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 pm

Shock you change numbers? I've text you a couple times without response
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:02 pm

JoeyJ1203 wrote:she seems mad....

Ill never understand why leagues like this put up with completely RUDE and NASTY and just plain mean people...i am a nice person and did nothing to JOEY, he and the league is lucky i can take what he says and just shrug it off..thats also the sign of a REAL person, someone who can let it go and not allow BS control how they feel.

BYE BYE BABY
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:19 pm

drew-73-stl wrote:
    JoeyJ1203 wrote:she seems mad....

Ill never understand why leagues like this put up with completely RUDE and NASTY and just plain mean people...i am a nice person and did nothing to JOEY, he and the league is lucky i can take what he says and just shrug it off..thats also the sign of a REAL person, someone who can let it go and not allow BS control how they feel.

BYE BYE BABY

Awwwww she really is mad
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:21 pm

Drew disrespect but u really sound stupid. Tbh nobody really cares if u be nice or not it's a online game n everyone can say what they want. It's not like u Gona go to their house n beat them lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:28 pm

LMAO, don't listen to Marco Drew. Lol, I care that you're nice. Waytogo
    Sinister
    Sinister

Post by Sinister Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:29 pm

Lol marco
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Lol splff
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:42 pm

popcorn
    Aftershock9958
    Aftershock9958

Post by Aftershock9958 Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 am

Drew, let it go. Most of this league is pretty tight knit and even for as long as I've been here I'm still just scratching the surface compared to the time some of these guys have put in. At times, we're all assholes.
    Aftershock9958
    Aftershock9958

Post by Aftershock9958 Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:30 am

Urb, I was at work all day. I texted you back, but if we can't go tonight then I'll be able to play sometime tomorrow, but I won't know exactly when. The girl's mother decided to have her Thanksgiving get-together tomorrow instead of actually on the holiday for some reason.
    Brownsfan23
    Brownsfan23

Post by Brownsfan23 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:53 am

I think Ive been here long enough to get a feel for the league. Its been a fun league to be in because of how active it is, and building your team. Im decent in Madden, but not great, but I still play and play to win. Sometimes however, that dont work out, and I get blown out. It already happened against Urb this season, and I took a few big losses last season. Ive never complained about any of them in terms of what my opponent was doing, but last night against Muck is different.

He was up 28-9 on me heading into the 4th quarter. I dont mind the first score in the 4th because it can be seen as icing the game, but his next two scores are what I have problems with. Im not telling anyone to stop running their offense, but when you still keep passing at a high rate with the lead, I dont think its right. Im not saying run the ball every down, but at least attempt to kill clock. Which leads to the last score of the game,which was a run after the 2 minute running.

That score honestly pissed me off, because he continued to run up the score. I punted the ball right after, and he starts to QB kneel, I found it hilarious. I know the rules, but apparently he didnt, and Im not gonna just let this slide easy because every one that Ive played who has gained a big lead, stops trying to score once they know the game is theirs, Muck missed that message.

Grinders Discussion Thread 35bh8j5
    Grinders Discussion Thread 28m1ksm
    Grinders Discussion Thread Zujypd
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Marco_SNAPS_55 wrote:Drew disrespect but u really sound stupid. Tbh nobody really cares if u be nice or not it's a online game n everyone can say what they want. It's not like u Gona go to their house n beat them lol

NO i am not gonna go and beat anybody up, obviously. Marco, i feel you are truly wrong when u said no one cares if people are nice or mean. i guarantee if every time i was in chat or the posts i did i was a complete disrespectful jackass i or anyone else would not last long. and if JOEY feels he needs to act like a child towards me thats his right, i was just commenting how silly it is that it seems OK and people just look the other way. my intention with what i originally said was to get some POSITIVE feedback regarding my game play and then it turns into a counseling session on how JOEY needs to gain maturity. and i WILL NEVER stoop to his level however i still will say what i feel and think its WRONG that it is overlooked how JOEY acts.

THANKS to those who gave me feedback , especially Joker and Marco i thought we were kool and here you are sounding like you are defending JOEY, he must be your boy or something...this is the last message or any mention from me about JOEY.......
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:19 pm

drew-73-stl wrote:
    Marco_SNAPS_55 wrote:Drew disrespect but u really sound stupid. Tbh nobody really cares if u be nice or not it's a online game n everyone can say what they want. It's not like u Gona go to their house n beat them lol

NO i am not gonna go and beat anybody up, obviously. Marco, i feel you are truly wrong when u said no one cares if people are nice or mean. i guarantee if every time i was in chat or the posts i did i was a complete disrespectful jackass i or anyone else would not last long. and if JOEY feels he needs to act like a child towards me thats his right, i was just commenting how silly it is that it seems OK and people just look the other way. my intention with what i originally said was to get some POSITIVE feedback regarding my game play and then it turns into a counseling session on how JOEY needs to gain maturity. and i WILL NEVER stoop to his level however i still will say what i feel and think its WRONG that it is overlooked how JOEY acts.

THANKS to those who gave me feedback , especially Joker and Marco i thought we were kool and here you are sounding like you are defending JOEY, he must be your boy or something...this is the last message or any mention from me about JOEY.......

awww shes still mad

cry me a river mam

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:58 am