GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

splff3000
    splff3000

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 22 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by splff3000 Thu May 19, 2011 6:24 pm

I told yall bout OS. That's why you never see me posting there much. I just read shit. They are waaay too ban happy. Every other site I go to that's like OS, you hardly ever see anyone getting banned. On OS though, mfers get banned everyday.

As for today's news, I just read it and to me it's meh. None of the shit I wanted to see for dynasty was mentioned ie better recruiting logic and system, more users allowed in OD, spectator mode, and dynasty sliders affecting user games. I'll reserve judgement until all dynasty info is released which is supposed to be monday. I'm sure this is not all of the info because I'm sure EA will wanna have some more news to surprise people with like they did with the Madden Franchise stuff.

Hey Yungj, I'm out man. I'm about 30min getting off and trading it in for LA Noire. As for all the stuff about next year and stuff like that, I agree with Jared, we should have a round table discussion on a lot of shit lol.

Also, LMAO at hova. You got plenty of bitches on your nuts lol. That was some funny shit man. It was especially funny to me because I know you are pretty chilled and laid back in real life so to see that made me laugh hard lol. That'll teach ya dipsh. You better stop just fucking with people lol. Just playin. Keep doing your thang.

Hey ho, ya lovin that Infamous, ain't ya? Ya'll can trust when I tell yall these things. I ain't gonna steer ya wrong lol.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:33 pm

yea i got to wait till psn store is back and ima download infamous. And if im not wrong didnt it say you can watch games on your computer?????

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Im kind of shocked EA haven't thought to put spectating in Madden and NCAA because not only is it fun to watch big user games but it also can serve as a scouting tool. They should let you save full games on your HD
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Thu May 19, 2011 6:39 pm

Splff, you do realize that the blog still has to come out right? (EDIT: Yes, you do)

Either way, this should kill your "They focus on only one game" theory. Do they probably switch the amount of manpower they give each game every year, yes, but the main people making the main decisions stay the same.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 6:43 pm

Yeah the 23rd will be the big day for all that shit. IF they include spectator mode for user games and sliders for user games, good GOD
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 6:57 pm

ALright guys I am out....I will tell Zehp to get home around 4 pacific and wait around to see if rauloe can play. If Rauloe can start the game before 5 pacific we will be golden
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu May 19, 2011 7:13 pm

Rauloe said he won't be home until 9 p.m. central. I'll pass his cell along to Jared and let him pass it to Zeph so that they can set something up.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Damn just got ur text and this message. Its gonna have to be tomorrow from 4-5
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Thu May 19, 2011 8:23 pm

And that is why I just traded the game in.

FYI, I got $9 for NCAA and $22 for Black Ops. That $31 + a old ass $20 gift card + my gamestop card bonus for trade ins = LA. Noire for free!!

Btw, I asked the guy at gamestop when NCAA 12 is coming out and he said July 12, not July 21. WTF? It's coming out more than a week earlier than I thought it was.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Thu May 19, 2011 8:27 pm

What is OS?
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Thu May 19, 2011 8:33 pm

dipsh wrote:
    pops21kid wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    pops21kid wrote:
    dipsh wrote:Does Hova play any games? From the amount of pancake blocks his lineman have I would guess not. If he can't play then why is he even in the league?

yes i play. What is your interest in me? I got plenty of bitches on my nuts. Don't need you on dem too.

Super sim is not playin douche

douche??? That's the best you got. What is it with you homeboy. Let me guess you got another brother or cousin who can take my spot. Lol. You want the whole family involve huh?

No but how the fuck are you gettin all those pancake blocks? I run all game and ain't got shit? That's all. I only said douche cuz you started talking about your balls.

It does seem a little odd that so many of ya talk about your balls and dick so much. For the record my balls are hairy and my dick looks like a dick. Anyway in all honesty Hova, how are you gettin so many pancake blocks?
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Thu May 19, 2011 8:34 pm

splff3000 wrote:And that is why I just traded the game in.

FYI, I got $9 for NCAA and $22 for Black Ops. That $31 + a old ass $20 gift card + my gamestop card bonus for trade ins = LA. Noire for free!!

Btw, I asked the guy at gamestop when NCAA 12 is coming out and he said July 12, not July 21. WTF? It's coming out more than a week earlier than I thought it was.

9 dollars for ncaa is a joke! What do ya think of L.A. Noire?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu May 19, 2011 8:35 pm

mrdinknose wrote:What is OS?

Operation Sports....a lame ass site where we ran rivals before I got banned for editing my curse words. For instance, I was like "That f***ing sucks, and is really da** gay. F**k that, f**k it all."

Then I got banned and we moved to our own site, which is the best thing we ever did.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 8:52 pm

lol at the balls and dick comment

You guys are funny. Spliff after you play Noire a bit give us a review. I was gonna get it today but held off. My friends have told me mixed reviews on it. The general consensus is kinda, "I like it, I guess"
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Thu May 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Can u play now??!
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Yeah
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu May 19, 2011 9:45 pm

Ugh oh, big game coming up. Interested to see how this one goes.
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Thu May 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Can you play at 10:15 eastern now. Had to run out?

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Lol anybody remember last season they had "Road Block" Saturday with all of the top 5 teams facing teams that could upset them well this is Road Block Saturday lol
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu May 19, 2011 9:50 pm

Oh yeah, I definitely remember that. Let me tell you, there's a big roadblock set up in Gainesville. Not that it would matter anyway if Oklahoma and Penn State win out.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Thu May 19, 2011 9:51 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Splff, you do realize that the blog still has to come out right? (EDIT: Yes, you do)

Either way, this should kill your "They focus on only one game" theory. Do they probably switch the amount of manpower they give each game every year, yes, but the main people making the main decisions stay the same.

Are you fucking serious? Have you noticed that they have been talking about some new shit for Madden almost every week? We ain't heard shit about NCAA for awhile until now. Why the fuck would EA release info on Madden franchise before info came out about dynasty when Madden comes out a month and a half later than NCAA? Because they got enough new shit to talk about for Madden so they can do that. NCAA has to stretch shit out so they're talking about new shit right before the game comes out. Last year, if you remember, it was the other way around. They was talking about new shit for NCAA seemed like every week, while people in the Madden forums, myself included, got frustrated as hell with the lack of info coming. Anyway, like I said, NCAA has been dormant for about 3 weeks and Madden has kept showing us new shit in the game.

Also, did you see the list of shit they did to franchise? And you want to compare that to Custom conferences(which was in last year just in a different way) and coaching carousel? Are you serious? I bet teams don't adjust their playbook when a key player gets hurt in NCAA like they will in Madden. NCAA doesn't have player roles. NCAA doesn't have dynamic performance. NCAA looks almost exactly the same on the field as last year, but Madden looks almost like a completely different game. Of course they were gonna do something to dynasty this year. They had to do something to get people to buy it, right? This is all shit that's strictly gameplay related. Shit that could have been put in either game or both. It's in Madden. It's not in NCAA. When you show me some gameplay shit that's in NCAA and not in Madden then I'll change my tune. Not to mention, there's still a big announcement coming about Madden. So, yeah, I still think they switch up every other year.

mrdinknose wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:And that is why I just traded the game in.

9 dollars for ncaa is a joke! What do ya think of L.A. Noire?

Yeah, it's pretty bad, but it's more than $0, which is what I would have got for it sitting on the shelf.

Jaredlib wrote:lol at the balls and dick comment

You guys are funny. Spliff after you play Noire a bit give us a review. I was gonna get it today but held off. My friends have told me mixed reviews on it. The general consensus is kinda, "I like it, I guess"

Just so you guys know, I have remarkable balls. Seriously. Now on to LA Noire. I just got it today and I'm prolly gonna get into it this weekend. I gotta about 3 more baddies to take care of in Spiderman before that. I'm not one of those guys that can play 2 single players games at once. I like to engulf myself into the game. Anyway, I heard the same thing that you have about the game, but I'm cool with that. Some of those guys like pure action games so I kinda know that LA Noire is not really their cup of tea. It's right up my alley though. I like games where you have to think more than I like straight action games. Anyway, once I get into it, if you still haven't gotten it, I'll give you my impressions.

Last edited by splff3000 on Thu May 19, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 9:52 pm

Yeah I can play then. Sorry I wasn't checking.the forums I was in the game
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    jusblaze09 wrote:Splff, you do realize that the blog still has to come out right? (EDIT: Yes, you do)

Are you fucking serious? Have you noticed that they have been talking about some new shit for Madden almost every week? We ain't heard shit about NCAA for awhile until now. Why the fuck would EA release info on Madden franchise before info came out about dynasty when Madden comes out a month and a half later than NCAA? Because they got enough new shit to talk about for Madden so they can do that. NCAA has to stretch shit out so they're talking about new shit right before the game comes out. Last year, if you remember, it was the other way around. They was talking about new shit for NCAA seemed like every week, while people in the Madden forums, myself included, got frustrated as hell with the lack of info coming. Anyway, like I said, NCAA has been dormant for about 3 weeks and Madden has kept showing us new shit in the game.

Also, did you see the list of shit they did to franchise? And you want to compare that to Custom conferences(which was in last year just in a different way) and coaching carousel? Are you serious? I bet teams don't adjust their playbook when a key player gets hurt in NCAA like they will in Madden. NCAA doesn't have player roles. NCAA doesn't have dynamic performance. NCAA looks almost exactly the same on the field as last year, but Madden looks almost like a completely different game. Of course they were gonna do something to dynasty this year. They had to do something to get people to buy it, right? This is all shit that's strictly gameplay related. Shit that could have been put in either game or both. It's in Madden. It's not in NCAA. When you show me some gameplay shit that's in NCAA and not in Madden then I'll change my tune. Not to mention, there's still a big announcement coming about Madden. So, yeah, I still think they switch up every other year.

Ummm...the blog for Dynasty comes out Monday, and if you heard at the end of the video he said this is only like the tailgate. So I'm pretty sure the list is going to get bigger, with some of the things you want (like better CPU recruiting, because of the OC/DC deal). NCAA just basically changed the whole gameplay engine last year, so why would they do that again? Also, how are you going to provide Roles/Dynamic Player Performance for all of the freshmen in the game? This isn't the NFL where you have the ability to watch the rookies play before they come in. Please explain how they would be able to do that.

My whole point is if they switch focus from one game to the other, then why are we getting big Franchise/Dynasty updates in both games the same year. Also, it's not even confirmed that all the stuff for Franchise is in Online Franchise, while everything they mentioned for Dynasty is in ODs.

And where is this new info Madden is releasing info every week at? The last new thing before Franchise/Superstar Mode was Gameplay/Presentation and that was almost a month ago. While NCAA has been releasing screenshots and a couple of web shows since then (poorly done webshows, but thats not the point). You're just stretching to try and prove your point.
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Thu May 19, 2011 10:30 pm

When is a good time for Zelph to play
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Thu May 19, 2011 10:30 pm

splff... It's only May relax brother go sip on a beverage or 2. E3 hasn't been here yet. I for one love the Coaching carousel, and the actually custom conferences not the stuff they called custom conferences last year.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:42 pm