GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 23 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by TheWeatherMan Thu May 19, 2011 10:32 pm

I am typing this from my phone right now, just left the house. The only time I could have played today was from 4-5 pacific, and it is the same tomorrow. Would you be able to start a game between 4:00 and 5:00 pacific tomorrow? Sorry for the short window but there is a good chance I am getting laid tonight, and if I play my cards right, tomorrow night as well.

If we can't go tomorrow it will have to be Sunday.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:40 pm

lmao i was playing this guy in a ranked game and he sent me a message saying "you ready to lose?" lol I was like yea. Long story short 3 picks later and 21 points later he quit lol.
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Thu May 19, 2011 10:41 pm

ok, im been smokin,, who got OU now ? I think i mite have missed that one.. Somebody fill me in and send me a friend add.. Shot out to all the dependable weed men...

R/s
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 10:42 pm

The weathermans post was OU. ITs still zehp but he had to change names...
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 10:43 pm

Yeah, but he can only play if the game starts between 4 and 5 pacific time

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Rauloe wrote:ok, im been smokin,, who got OU now ? I think i mite have missed that one.. Somebody fill me in and send me a friend add.. Shot out to all the dependable weed men...

R/s
    You got that fire? lol Puff Puff Pass
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Thu May 19, 2011 10:45 pm

Word.... lemme know 2 ma if you can go or not, and we will set it up....
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Thu May 19, 2011 10:47 pm

Can you play between 4:00 and 5:00 P.M. tomorrow (pacific time)/

So it would be between 7 and 8 eastern time
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Thu May 19, 2011 10:49 pm

That message is for you Rauloe

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:51 pm

I just read that some people have claimed that L.A. Noire is causing their ps3 and xboxs to get way hotter than normal.
    http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/19/rockstar-games-and-sony-joint-statement-on-l-a-noire/
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Ok well hopefully Rauloe comes back when hes not high and sees zehps message lol if they cant play tomorrow we will have to wait until sunday
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Thu May 19, 2011 11:02 pm

i will see how my day goes.. im hoping to be off by that time.. i will post update to let em know
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 11:05 pm

good shit
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu May 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Dear God let's not have another delay. I was hoping for offseason by Monday. I know it's a stretch but it could be done.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 11:28 pm

It was 0-0 end of first and the game disconnected

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 11:33 pm

that one sounded like a chess match till the game disconnected lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 11:43 pm

3-0 psu 2nd
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 11:57 pm

17-7 psu half
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri May 20, 2011 12:07 am

I kissed a fg
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri May 20, 2011 12:07 am

Missed
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri May 20, 2011 12:12 am

24-7 psu 4th

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 12:26 am

Jaredlib wrote:I kissed a fg
    wow thats new lol i just messing i know what you meant to say well looks like PSU is going to lock up a spot but ya never know
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri May 20, 2011 12:33 am

jusblaze09 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    jusblaze09 wrote:Splff, you do realize that the blog still has to come out right? (EDIT: Yes, you do)

Either way, this should kill your "They focus on only one game" theory. Do they probably switch the amount of manpower they give each game every year, yes, but the main people making the main decisions stay the same.

Are you fucking serious? Have you noticed that they have been talking about some new shit for Madden almost every week? We ain't heard shit about NCAA for awhile until now. Why the fuck would EA release info on Madden franchise before info came out about dynasty when Madden comes out a month and a half later than NCAA? Because they got enough new shit to talk about for Madden so they can do that. NCAA has to stretch shit out so they're talking about new shit right before the game comes out. Last year, if you remember, it was the other way around. They was talking about new shit for NCAA seemed like every week, while people in the Madden forums, myself included, got frustrated as hell with the lack of info coming. Anyway, like I said, NCAA has been dormant for about 3 weeks and Madden has kept showing us new shit in the game.

Also, did you see the list of shit they did to franchise? And you want to compare that to Custom conferences(which was in last year just in a different way) and coaching carousel? Are you serious? I bet teams don't adjust their playbook when a key player gets hurt in NCAA like they will in Madden. NCAA doesn't have player roles. NCAA doesn't have dynamic performance. NCAA looks almost exactly the same on the field as last year, but Madden looks almost like a completely different game. Of course they were gonna do something to dynasty this year. They had to do something to get people to buy it, right? This is all shit that's strictly gameplay related. Shit that could have been put in either game or both. It's in Madden. It's not in NCAA. When you show me some gameplay shit that's in NCAA and not in Madden then I'll change my tune. Not to mention, there's still a big announcement coming about Madden. So, yeah, I still think they switch up every other year.

Ummm...the blog for Dynasty comes out Monday, and if you heard at the end of the video he said this is only like the tailgate. So I'm pretty sure the list is going to get bigger, with some of the things you want (like better CPU recruiting, because of the OC/DC deal). NCAA just basically changed the whole gameplay engine last year, so why would they do that again? Also, how are you going to provide Roles/Dynamic Player Performance for all of the freshmen in the game? This isn't the NFL where you have the ability to watch the rookies play before they come in. Please explain how they would be able to do that.

My whole point is if they switch focus from one game to the other, then why are we getting big Franchise/Dynasty updates in both games the same year. Also, it's not even confirmed that all the stuff for Franchise is in Online Franchise, while everything they mentioned for Dynasty is in ODs.

And where is this new info Madden is releasing info every week at? The last new thing before Franchise/Superstar Mode was Gameplay/Presentation and that was almost a month ago. While NCAA has been releasing screenshots and a couple of web shows since then (poorly done webshows, but thats not the point). You're just stretching to try and prove your point.

Whateva man. I'm not saying anything else. I'll let you see for yourself when its all over.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri May 20, 2011 12:52 am

Well boys one half of your 2019 (thats the year we are in, right?) BCS Title Game is secure as Penn State finishes their season undefeated, taking down Miami 24-7.

The first time these two teams locked horns it was a defensive showdown for the first quarter than the power to the stadium failed and the fans were left in darkness, with warm beer, and uncooked hotdogs.

The two teams quickly rescheduled their matchup and before anyone could say Nittany Lion the game was back on!

Miami gets the ball to start the game and catches PSU off guard as they drive the ball down the field WITH EASE. The Canes get into the redzone but PSU was bailed out by their defensive back Mike Hill with a huge. The teams traded punts, and finally Penn State was able to get on the board with 1 minute left in the first quarter to make it 3-0. It was a long drive with some key third down conversions, but just when it looked like PSU was going to knock it into the endzone the staunch Miami front seven, who played great all game, stopped the Nittany Lions and forced the FG.

In the second quarter PSU gets the ball and goes on another long drive, Miami almost pulls off another goal line stand (their front seven played terrific) but PSU was finally able to knock it into the endzone with freshman RB Todd Wood, who is 6 foot 4 250 pounds (81 speed, 99 acceleration) to make it 10-0 PSU.

PSU's defense was saved again on the next drive as Miami moves the ball but Mike Hill gets on the board again with this second INT of the game, bailing PSU out of trouble. PSU is able to score again on an 85 yard pass to Ryan Andrews, it was a play where Andrews got lucky and guessed right on the zone coverage and was able to out run the Miami secondary, but just barely.

It is 17-0 with about a minute left in the half and Miami scores due in large part by an excellent play by their QB-WR combo. The QB scrambles out feeling the pressure, is about to get sacked by a defender in spy, juked the defender out, lobs up a moon shot, and the athletic WR comes down with a 55 yard catch in double coverage on the 10 yard line (shoulda saved this one and put it on OS, it was a CRAZY play!) Miami capitalizes and their RB puts it in the endzone to make it 17-7 at half.

Coming out the gates PSU gets the ball and mounts a drive. They stall in the redzone again (can't stress enough how great the Miami run defense was) and elect to kick a 44 yard FG. The kicker, known as faggot mcfaggotstein, misses the kick and Miami gets the ball back. They get a first down but stall and are forced to punt.

Penn State gets another big catch from Andrews that puts them in scoring position, and they score on a 25 yard from Sean Keller on a speed sweep. Going in to the fourth it is 24-7 PSU.

Miami isn't finished fighting, as they mount a furious drive and once again are knocking on PSU's endzone but, out of nowhere, there's that hero again, Mike Hill gets his third INT of the game and bails PSU out of trouble, effectively ending Miami's comeback hopes.

When asked about returning for his second trip to the National Title game, Coach Jared said, "We Plan On Winning This One."

When asked who he expects to play, Coach Jared shrugged it off, "It might be Oklahoma, but those boys lack discipline and aren't coached worth a lick. I wouldn't be surprised if OSU shows Oklahoma what Big Ten football is all about and ends puts a loss on their record. In that case, it looks like Auburn's terrific coach was forced into an early retirement due to allegations he was having sexual relations with half of the cheerleading squad, so I expect them to lose to Florida in the SEC game, which would put Florida State or USC right back into the picture."

Coach Jared was also asked if he is the first Coach to lead two different teams to the Title game, to which he responded, "Don't know. Don't Care. Just Win Baby."

Final score: 24-7

Player of the game:

Mike Hill - DB - 3 tackles, 3 INTs

Stats

Offensive yard

PSU - 405 Miami - 320

Rushes/yards 30-100 - 18-53

Comp/ATT/Yards - 12/18/328 - 16/32/262

Turnovers - 0 - 3

Good Game Hova it was a lot of fun, you were hard to run against man I had no holes.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri May 20, 2011 12:54 am

So we have two users games, stop with a bye, and chugg with a game to play left.

Is UF/FSU on tonight?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:14 pm