GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 3:47 pm

I am really looking forward to reading everyones thoughts after they read the article and watch the video in the other thread. It sounds pretty fucking awesome in 12 man....pretty awesome.

dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Thu May 19, 2011 3:52 pm

pops21kid wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    pops21kid wrote:
    dipsh wrote:Does Hova play any games? From the amount of pancake blocks his lineman have I would guess not. If he can't play then why is he even in the league?

yes i play. What is your interest in me? I got plenty of bitches on my nuts. Don't need you on dem too.

Super sim is not playin douche

douche??? That's the best you got. What is it with you homeboy. Let me guess you got another brother or cousin who can take my spot. Lol. You want the whole family involve huh?

No but how the fuck are you gettin all those pancake blocks? I run all game and ain't got shit? That's all. I only said douche cuz you started talking about your balls.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 3:54 pm

As far as the actual conferences go, I think we should either:

A.) Model them 100% like real life

or

B.) Set up super conferences and have 3-4 users in each one.

As far as the actual Users, well, starting as a shitty school and working up sounds fun on paper, but I see problems. Like it shows in the vid, as coordinator you just control that side of the ball, which is fine and I think is cool, but for the OD aspects of it, too much control of the CPU, especially if the CPU handles recruiting as well if you're coordinator, could lead to problems and people getting pissed at the stuff that is out of their hands. I guess if we all wanted to start as the head coaches of shitty schools and work up, that is a real option...
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Have they said anything about increasing the amount of users in OD's yet?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 3:58 pm

dipsh wrote:Have they said anything about increasing the amount of users in OD's yet?

Unfortunately, not yet. If we don't hear about this today I assume it will be on the 23rd when they said they will release all new Road to Glory and Dynasty details.

That will definitely be The Big News as we have 12 guys right now with at least 2 (Hawk and Blaze) wanting in and I think Joker and Clark will be back too....

I linked the video to the thread in the NCAA 12 news forum

Last edited by Jaredlib on Thu May 19, 2011 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Thu May 19, 2011 3:58 pm

That is some fucking awesome ass shit. I am so pumped for next year now.

I'm not sure if anyone in here will be interested or not but I know I'm for sure going to run a "Coach's Mode" OD if anyone wants in.

I think it would be awesome to have Rivals where we actually play all the games and then another league where we just coach and recruit etc.

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to do it with any teams or like has been suggested, start out at a low school (maybe even as coordinators) and then work your way up. I actually really like that idea and may do both.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

I can't wait, this shit is fucking awesome!
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 4:00 pm

jhawk886 wrote:That is some fucking awesome ass shit. I am so pumped for next year now.

I'm not sure if anyone in here will be interested or not but I know I'm for sure going to run a "Coach's Mode" OD if anyone wants in.

I think it would be awesome to have Rivals where we actually play all the games and then another league where we just coach and recruit etc.

I'm not sure yet if I'm going to do it with any teams or like has been suggested, start out at a low school (maybe even as coordinators) and then work your way up. I actually really like that idea and may do both.

Let me know if you guys are interested.

I can't wait, this shit is fucking awesome!

Hawk any league or dynasty/franchise you set up I will be down for, so always count me as signed up.

Offline wise, I will definitely have multiple dynasties going, some as coordinators, some as head coaches, some big schools some small schools. OD Wise I am only worried, like I said on this page, about too many elements being out of the users hands as only a coordinator. But...I am down for whatever
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Thu May 19, 2011 4:11 pm

Jaredlib wrote:As far as the actual conferences go, I think we should either:

A.) Model them 100% like real life

or

B.) Set up super conferences and have 3-4 users in each one.

As far as the actual Users, well, starting as a shitty school and working up sounds fun on paper, but I see problems. Like it shows in the vid, as coordinator you just control that side of the ball, which is fine and I think is cool, but for the OD aspects of it, too much control of the CPU, especially if the CPU handles recruiting as well if you're coordinator, could lead to problems and people getting pissed at the stuff that is out of their hands. I guess if we all wanted to start as the head coaches of shitty schools and work up, that is a real option...

Option A all the way. Since we can change the conferences after every year, we can make the changes when they are needed, so Boise and TCU can face off for a year, and then we can move TCU to the Big East and move Nevada and the others that are leaving with them to the MWC. Also, if any schools come to be powers (like I see Boise would after a couple of years) we can move them to the power conferences. It should keep dynasty fresh.

And when I said starting at small schools, I meant as HCs. CC looks like it will still work, so it should work out. But that's something we will figure out come July.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 4:17 pm

That's a great point blaze. They said you can edit it year in and year out so we could also promote and regulate all the conferences too. If one smaller school keeps going undefeated and taking BCS bids we could throw them in the SEC or Big 10 with the users.

This all sound so fucking awesome.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 4:25 pm

lots of good shit in the video if you pause it at the menus

You can change where the neutral site games are. Wonder if they will have madden stadiums in the game?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 4:58 pm

I am really hoping that since they say you can have up to 16 teams in a conference that means the number of users is up from 12 to 16 in ODs
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu May 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Jaredlib wrote:I am really hoping that since they say you can have up to 16 teams in a conference that means the number of users is up from 12 to 16 in ODs

Ditto, that would make my life much easier.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Shit man, I can imagine.

It's a tough call. For people to still be in the dynasty now it would stand to reason these same people would still be in the next years' dynasty for the whole year too, especially with the improvements. That being said, I know Blaze, Hawk, Joker, and Clark are legit users and want them all back....but if the number is still 12 I also think, and this is just my honest opinion, it's kinda shitty for someone to lose a spot even though they never quit.
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm

Might have to go at 9, all depends on if my daughter softball game runs late. Sorry forgot all about it
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 5:47 pm

no worries man I will be around no hurry.

I just hope rauloe comes around soon so I can schedule that game with him and zehp
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Thu May 19, 2011 5:51 pm

Jared is about to get banned from OS yall

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Bowl Projections Week 14

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 5:59 pm

Meineke Car Care Bowl: Miami vs UNC (wtf since when do two ACC teams play each other in a bowl and UNC has a losing record lol

Chick-fil-A Bowl: UGA vs Maryland ( damn beating urb got me here lol i doubt i play in this one because Maryland is 10-1. Florida might take my slot lol.)

Outback Bowl: Tenn vs Ohio St. (this might not be the most biggest bowl but atleast you get free food lol)

Capitol One Bowl: UF vs Wisconsin (UPSET ALERT!!!!!!! naw jp urb would kill them lol)

Rose Bowl: Bama vs Cal ( Good luck Bama be cheating lol Clark must be pulling the strings behind the scenes somewhere. Naw but Bama do be cheating)

Tostitos Bowl; USC vs TCU ( I think dip got the team and skill to hold TCU off.......atleast i hope so lol)

Alamo Bowl: Texas A&M vs Oregon St. ( win here and your season will look good)

Orange Bowl: FSU vs Texas ( Look at it like this Ho if you get left out of the NC you get to play a worthy opponet lol. If it goes down im calling it a instant classic)

Sugar Bowl: Aub vs Pitt ( idk a win here and lose there and this one might not even happen but if it do i dont see Pitt packing enough heat to stop splff if he stays)

BCS Nat Championship (Battle of the Buds): OU vs PSU (lol if this one goes down that should make a movie out of it because J and zehp prob know each others styles and tendencies so this one could get interesting)

***all games are subject for change so dont get cocky and get the upset special lol

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Jared is about to get banned from OS yall
    lol what did he do?????
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 6:00 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Jared is about to get banned from OS yall

For some reason I am in a really bad mood today. I don't know why. I really don't even give a shit about what I was arguing with those guys about I just was bored and felt like starting shit.

They warned me. Does that mean I am about to get banned? I really don't use OS that much.

Blaze what is your name on there?
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Thu May 19, 2011 6:06 pm

justblaze09, a yellow card is just a warning, but if you keep going they will ban you.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 6:11 pm

If Zehp and I play in the BCS game that is going to be fucking weird. We literally know every single play/hot route/audible/tendency of each other...

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Jaredlib wrote:If Zehp and I play in the BCS game that is going to be fucking weird. We literally know every single play/hot route/audible/tendency of each other...
    that makes it more fun and adds a dynamic that forces both of you to do something different or something yall might not have showed each other lol. I know everybody got something that works for them that they wont tell anybody lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu May 19, 2011 6:20 pm

So heres the deal....I have to take a shower and get ready for practice. I will try to check the forums on my phone but hopefully Rauloe pops on sometime soon and says if he can play zehp from 4:00 to 5:00 pacific time. If not then it will have to be that same time tomorrow, and if not then then we might be waiting til monday.....
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu May 19, 2011 6:21 pm

I text Rauloe and he should be getting on to check with you soon.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:23 pm

And to add on what you was talking bout i think it would be better and more fun to not have super conference because super conference OD's have to many user games causing the OD to slow way down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:32 am