GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 31 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 7:15 pm

well now we waiting on stop hope he gets on soon i want to see who leaving and who coming back

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 8:53 pm

damn were everybody at lol
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Mon May 23, 2011 8:57 pm

Off season starting tonight ??! What time??!

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 8:59 pm

yea urb said he wanted to get it done tonight and get on it at 10 est but i got a feeling some people got something to do
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon May 23, 2011 9:03 pm

I havnt seen stop online in a few days or more hope he's ok

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:04 pm

Jaredlib wrote:I havnt seen stop online in a few days or more hope he's ok
    i know......maybe he got stuck in some pussy lol

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 9:21 pm

But seriously i hope he ok because he been MIA for a few days

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 10:29 pm

So are we going to do off-season tonight because stop is yet to show up ?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Mon May 23, 2011 10:48 pm

I'm not gonna skip stop yet man. If he doesn't show for another day or two then we will but he's been here too long to sim.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 10:54 pm

ok thats cool i was just asking
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Mon May 23, 2011 11:07 pm

Nobody has stops #?

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 11:15 pm

guess not
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Tue May 24, 2011 12:18 am

So any way I just watched the preview for MW3. I know y'all say it, bit have you saw it on purple kush ? OM fuckin Gee 4 sho. Shot out to all the dependable weed men out there. I'm get LA Noire 2 ma. Gotta see wut it's about. oh yeah, I kicked KID and SPlff asses back to back. Thanks Old Spice.

Word

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 2:13 am

well fella i hope stop show up sometime soon so we can do offseason but ima get at cha later

splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Tue May 24, 2011 3:53 am

Rauloe wrote:So any way I just watched the preview for MW3. I know y'all say it, bit have you saw it on purple kush ? OM fuckin Gee 4 sho. Shot out to all the dependable weed men out there. I'm get LA Noire 2 ma. Gotta see wut it's about. oh yeah, I kicked KID and SPlff asses back to back. Thanks Old Spice.

Word

I saw that MW3 shit. That shit look clean as a whistle. I'm gonna have a hard time choosing between that and Battlefield 3. They both look good as shit.

As for you beating me, man I was drunk as a skunk with a bump. Not to mention I couldn't concentrate too good with Kid snoring in my ear. Old Spice didn't help you win that. All those Icehouses and Miller High Lifes I drunk on top of Bourbon did that. If I had been dranking my Captain Morgan, I'd tore that ass like usual.

As for Stop, I know he be traveling sometime for his job so it's possible he is just out of town.

dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 11:08 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:Well dink quitting just made it anlot easier on me.

Lots of people quit bro. Are they all booted for next season?
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 11:22 am

Every day advances are a little tough for me, dink and chugg. I would be pretty down for running a seperate league to run along side Rivals that didn't advance quite so much and still had some committed users and just use these same forums if you all down. Maybe do a mandatory 3 day advance or something. We all love building up bad teams so that way Rivals could just be all the teams u usually are and mine could be low end teams. Let me know your thoughts.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Tue May 24, 2011 12:03 pm

dipsh wrote:

Last one out will probably be the last one back in, I think that is only fair.

Also, and I really ain't trying to start a flame war on here because that's just a waste of time and I need to be at school in about 20 minutes, but I will say something:

Dips: You honestly seem to sensationalize things from time to time. Every day advances? When is the last time we advanced every day? Also, weren't you all warned WAY in advance before even being formally invited how often we like to play? The death to any OD is inactivity, the key to longevity is constant action for a thing like this and that is why we still roll strong a month before the new game comes out.

Also, Dink, it's not cool to lose to the CPU and then just quit and blame the sliders. If the sliders are so tough how did you guys win a number of games by 40+ point margins. Also, both Dips and Dink have guys with 18+ sacks which I didn't even see guys like Clark do so you must have some tricks of your own. If the sliders were as bad as you guys make them out to be that wouldn't happen. My honest opinion? I think some people can't accept losing to the CPU, period. These people tend to be the same guys who go 10+ years deep in offline dynasty and win the NC every time yet call themselves SIM gamers. Not saying that is you. Just saying, these people are the majority.

Listen, whoever wants to quit, get the fuck out, I know most of us will stay til the end and and I want to get back to the BCS Title game and WIN it this year.

Plus the annual Stop beatdown is too fun to wait for....
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Tue May 24, 2011 2:10 pm

Ok for the record I wasn't losing to the retarded cpu. Beating every computer team 70 to 10 just isn't fun for me. Also weatherman can suck on deez nutz

Thanks for lettin me in your dynasty for awhile. The user games were fun. You're all some cool ass guys except for weatherman apparently he's a bitch
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Tue May 24, 2011 2:16 pm

And you might want to look at my point spead against the cpu before you talk shit about me losin to em
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 2:30 pm

http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football/blog/coach-carousel

I haven't read this yet but thought some of ya'll would want to see it.

I like how the commish of the dynasty can set rules to what prestige teams users can take over.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Tue May 24, 2011 4:05 pm

dipsh wrote:

dipsh wrote:Every day advances are a little tough for me, dink and chugg. I would be pretty down for running a seperate league to run along side Rivals that didn't advance quite so much and still had some committed users and just use these same forums if you all down. Maybe do a mandatory 3 day advance or something. We all love building up bad teams so that way Rivals could just be all the teams u usually are and mine could be low end teams. Let me know your thoughts.

TheWeatherMan wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

Last one out will probably be the last one back in, I think that is only fair.

Also, and I really ain't trying to start a flame war on here because that's just a waste of time and I need to be at school in about 20 minutes, but I will say something:

Dips: You honestly seem to sensationalize things from time to time. Every day advances? When is the last time we advanced every day? Also, weren't you all warned WAY in advance before even being formally invited how often we like to play? The death to any OD is inactivity, the key to longevity is constant action for a thing like this and that is why we still roll strong a month before the new game comes out.

Also, Dink, it's not cool to lose to the CPU and then just quit and blame the sliders. If the sliders are so tough how did you guys win a number of games by 40+ point margins. Also, both Dips and Dink have guys with 18+ sacks which I didn't even see guys like Clark do so you must have some tricks of your own. If the sliders were as bad as you guys make them out to be that wouldn't happen. My honest opinion? I think some people can't accept losing to the CPU, period. These people tend to be the same guys who go 10+ years deep in offline dynasty and win the NC every time yet call themselves SIM gamers. Not saying that is you. Just saying, these people are the majority.

Listen, whoever wants to quit, get the fuck out, I know most of us will stay til the end and and I want to get back to the BCS Title game and WIN it this year.

Plus the annual Stop beatdown is too fun to wait for....

mrdinknose wrote:Ok for the record I wasn't losing to the retarded cpu. Beating every computer team 70 to 10 just isn't fun for me. Also weatherman can suck on deez nutz

Thanks for lettin me in your dynasty for awhile. The user games were fun. You're all some cool ass guys except for weatherman apparently he's a bitch

mrdinknose wrote:And you might want to look at my point spead against the cpu before you talk shit about me losin to em

Wow!! lol, I must say I wasn't expecting this when I came here today. What you boys fighting for? lol Ok I'll interject on a few things a bit.

First, the sliders ARE crazy. Crazy as hell. I think we all know that. I'm not gonna go into why they are like that though. I've done that about a thousand times and Dinks is right. When Dips kept bringing it up, we got into his ass, so I don't blame dinks for not saying anything. I don't condemn anyone that gets tired of playing with these sliders lol.

Second, Dips I understand you bout the quick advances. If it wasn't for my cool ass wife, I'd be in the same boat as you cause I work 12 hour shifts too, not saying that your wife isn't cool or anything. I just know what you mean. Anyway, if you want to run another OD on here, just let me know man. I'm gonna be re-doing the whole site here in the next few months to get ready for 12 so that'll be a good time to set it up. Anyway, just let me know when you want me to create it and how you want it to be. It's probably best to do that via PM.

Also on the people quitting and getting booted next year comment, I'd think that Urbs would give Dinks spot to one of the old guys next year. Nothing against Dinks, it just seems like it would be more fair to give it to someone who was in the OD for 7-8 months and quit over someone who was in 7-8 weeks and quit. That's how I'd do it. I imagine Urbs would do the same. I'm sure Urbs wasn't saying he was banned from the OD next year. He'd prolly just have to wait.

Oh boy, now to Weatherman. I really find it ironic that you're talking about someone being active when, in about 3 months of being here, you have only 74 posts. Meanwhile, the person that you're talking to about being active has almost 300 posts in about 2 months. lol I don't really think you can use the active card for that one lol. And lol at jared. His partner is going off on the boards and he just keeps moving along like nothing's happening lol.

Anyway, on to what I came here for...to talk more shit about the dynasty mode in NCAA 12. lol J/K Looks like coaching prestige will affect recruiting and will be dynamic for phone calls. That's pretty cool. I wish they had more recruiting ratings be dynamic during calls. I'm not too high on the way they did coaching carousel this year, but I like that aspect for it. See Blaze, I can say good stuff about the game too. Wink

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 4:24 pm

Haha, oh boy.

Ugh slider wise I don't much to say. I think the sliders are a necessary evil. If we didn't have them as they are we would win every game 150-0. At least, at the end of the year, the stats themselves look OK and thats what I really care about.

I ain't fucking losing sleep or anything over these comments, but I would like to interject on Zehps behalf, since he is at work and won't be home for a while.

A.) Maybe I missed something but I never saw him go after someone for not being active.

B.) Yes, he doesn't post very often, but you gotta understand the guy works 3 jobs. As far as active goes, we have never had to wait for him to play and he is always communicating as far as user games and scheduling for those games which is really all that matters to me, in my opinion of course. I always thought as far as active is concerned it'd be more important for him to be active in the dynasty than in the forums, but who knows. I know he's my close friend but I feel like he has made his mark in this dynasty. He came out of nowhere and once he had a brutal crash course in how tough this league plays against Spliff in his first game, he quickly adjusted and took control of the Big XII and made it to the BCS game already. Just my two cents...oh and also at the beginning, when he was really busy, he knew I was always connected to the forum through my phone and since we share one job together it just was easier for him to communicate through me.

Just wanna make it clear...I am not trying to start shit right now, just commenting on what has been posted today. I don't think I said anything bad just now so I should be clear. Hopefully lol
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue May 24, 2011 4:46 pm

I just wanna know where stop is
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Tue May 24, 2011 5:00 pm

dipsh wrote:Every day advances are a little tough for me, dink and chugg. I would be pretty down for running a seperate league to run along side Rivals that didn't advance quite so much and still had some committed users and just use these same forums if you all down. Maybe do a mandatory 3 day advance or something. We all love building up bad teams so that way Rivals could just be all the teams u usually are and mine could be low end teams. Let me know your thoughts.

I'm with you dipsh. If I take on another dynasty, it's gonna have to be a slower pace one for sure. I can manage rivals pace..but definitely not 2. I'd be down with building up a shitty team so that everyone is on a somewhat level playing field...recruiting and field wise.

So count me in if u decide to start one for 12.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:46 pm