GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 32 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by getonmylevelho Tue May 24, 2011 5:02 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:I just wanna know where stop is

Somehow this cat managed to make it through almost an entire year of Rivals and has not shared his number with anyone apparently. I've sent some text message to some of the OGs of Rivals and no luck so far getting his contact information. Stop is MIA. Hopefully it's for a good reason rather than a bad reason.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:29 pm

damn i go to work and come home and everybody is fighting lol But im going to do my OD as well but i dont have to run it through here since i got my own site already made just nobody joined since i came so late in the game. But im thinking about making everyone start out as a 3 star and then if offered by a bigger team or you fav school you can go that way nobody would have nun to complain about because everyone will start out even.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 5:31 pm

And im thinking bout advancing every 2 days 3 at the most unless you got something important to do. But im with urbs and Ho where has stop went off to
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 7:13 pm

I wasn't dissing Rivals. I like this dynasty. I was merely wanting to start another. Me and my guys have been way down for this group of guys. I knew when I signed up it was a quick advancing league. And other than the terrible CPU games I have had a blast. I woulda rolled Jared in the NC had my douche bag brother not kicked my ass. I figured Chugg and Dink would lose spots for old users anyway so I wanted to use Urbs rep as a great commish to start another dynasty. I really enjoy playing with Chugg and Dink for obvious reasons and I planned on trying to be in both if I didn't lose my spot in Rivals.

The slider problem we have is that the games not harder. If anything it's easier. Granted I run the same 5 plays over and over because the sliders have ruined 90% of the playbook but I haven't even had a close CPU game since I stopped trying to mix it up. I am way down for Splff and I know him and hawk came up with the sliders with the best of intentions. I just really think they suck for the way I like to play.

I 100% agree that 18 sacks is gay but I also think a 99 overall QB who consistantly throws the ball 20 yards over guys heads is gay too. I just thought if we are all killing the CPU anyway we could discuss trying default again. I made the mistake of expressing my opinion and have since stopped.

Weather man can suck a fat dick as far as I'm concerned. He sounds like a douche that thinks he's smarter and more important than everyone else. If you're that smart and important why are you playing video games? Go work 3 jobs and fuck off.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Now where the hell is Stop??
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 7:35 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:And im thinking bout advancing every 2 days 3 at the most unless you got something important to do. But im with urbs and Ho where has stop went off to

I would be way down for rolling in yours Yung. I'm sure Dink and Chugg would be down as well. As long as quarter length and stuff stay the same. Either you or I can commish it either way would be fine with me.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Tue May 24, 2011 7:57 pm

I'd like to voice my opinion. Dipsh you are a piece of shit. uh, thats all

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:03 pm

dipsh wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:And im thinking bout advancing every 2 days 3 at the most unless you got something important to do. But im with urbs and Ho where has stop went off to

I would be way down for rolling in yours Yung. I'm sure Dink and Chugg would be down as well. As long as quarter length and stuff stay the same. Either you or I can commish it either way would be fine with me.
    Ok i don't mind but instead of 8 mins I'm going to do 7 but really i think its game that really was the problem. Yea the sliders was tough and made the cpu turn super human but the think is if you put the sliders on Heisman your players get stupid and stand around and the CPU becomes psychic and know every route you run and basically cheat. You put the sliders on AA and your players get smarter and the CPU get dumb and you can run around in circles and still hit a wr in stride. So for you to have every game be challenging but not have the CPU cheat they need to fix the logic blocking, defense, and offense which at a glance looks like NCAA 12 tried to make a move towards. But i know for sure it don't matter how tough the sliders is you going to have people still beat the CPU ass. But what i used to do in my old OD was have a simple rule: Once you get a 30 point lead on a team sub in your back ups and start running the clock so basically the stats will end up realistic and you don't have a score of 150-0 lol. But i dont think it is so easy to find the right sliders that will make everyone happy so you find a median and that's what Hawk and Splff did. But its too late to change the sliders because 12 come out in like a month and a week or so. Me personally don't have a problem with you dink or chugg but y'all got to understand that is why the sliders is like that. And I'm sure we can all agree that we going to have to come up with some different sliders for NCAA with the changes in the defense, suction blocks, and crappy animations. I volunteer to lab with so sliders when 12 come out and i hope others will to and we all bring them and see which one work the best.

Last edited by yungjswag89 on Tue May 24, 2011 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:06 pm

dclark44 wrote:I'd like to voice my opinion. Dipsh you are a piece of shit. uh, that's all
    Lol i wondered where you was at. But urb is we giving stop another day? I can wait but i cant speak for everyone but when he leave to go out of town don't he usually tell someone he going to be gone?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue May 24, 2011 8:19 pm

So here's the deal. I don't want to just jump up and sim Stop's stuff, because he's been with me for two straight years and has never quit or disappeared. I'll give him until tomorrow night (Wednesday) to get his stuff in and then we'll move on. So let's plan for doing the offseason at 10 p.m. on Wednesday. Let me know if that works for you guys, and let's make it happen bc it will probably be the last season before NCAA 12 comes out so let's make it a good one.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 8:24 pm

dclark44 wrote:I'd like to voice my opinion. Dipsh you are a piece of shit. uh, thats all

If it isn't the king of quitting mid game showing up to say some stupid shit. If you're gonna base your whole act on being a shit talker please for the love of god at least be good at it. When we played you quit cuz you got owned. There ain't much worse than that in a forum based on the game you cry when you lose at. Your credibility is garbage in my opinion. Just stay away. Clearly no one likes you.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 8:26 pm

Off season tomorrow at 10 EST works for me.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 8:26 pm

But I'm fine with giving Stop time too.
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Tue May 24, 2011 8:33 pm

Shot out to all the ugly gulrs with badd ass bodies.. I just say this cute thick Ugly ass gurl pumpin gas. I just had to say hello. i told her that the new call of Duty comes out in November. She was impressed..
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Tue May 24, 2011 8:44 pm

dipsh wrote:Clearly no one likes you.

I like him
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 8:54 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:Clearly no one likes you.

I like him

Well good for you
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 9:08 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

Ok i don't mind but instead of 8 mins I'm going to do 7 but really i think its game that really was the problem. Yea the sliders was tough and made the cpu turn super human but the think is if you put the sliders on Heisman your players get stupid and stand around and the CPU becomes psychic and know every route you run and basically cheat. You put the sliders on AA and your players get smarter and the CPU get dumb and you can run around in circles and still hit a wr in stride. So for you to have every game be challenging but not have the CPU cheat they need to fix the logic blocking, defense, and offense which at a glance looks like NCAA 12 tried to make a move towards. But i know for sure it don't matter how tough the sliders is you going to have people still beat the CPU ass. But what i used to do in my old OD was have a simple rule: Once you get a 30 point lead on a team sub in your back ups and start running the clock so basically the stats will end up realistic and you don't have a score of 150-0 lol. But i dont think it is so easy to find the right sliders that will make everyone happy so you find a median and that's what Hawk and Splff did. But its too late to change the sliders because 12 come out in like a month and a week or so. Me personally don't have a problem with you dink or chugg but y'all got to understand that is why the sliders is like that. And I'm sure we can all agree that we going to have to come up with some different sliders for NCAA with the changes in the defense, suction blocks, and crappy animations. I volunteer to lab with so sliders when 12 come out and i hope others will to and we all bring them and see which one work the best.

Well I will commish one if you want lower quarter length. I think when the sliders are left alone the longer the quarters are the better. The user games should be more like 10 minutes or more. But I think 8 is the minimum you can go before user games become who gets lucky early and chews clock all game. I'm sure we can round up enough good users for a few leagues.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 9:12 pm

I think Clark is great personally. I really hope Clark and Joker return next year.

I am not gonna say a word about what was posted this afternoon I am just gonna stay away, well, I guess I will say one thing and that is I think people overreacted a tad bit to what Zehp said in his post. But obviously, it ain't a big deal, just internet talk.

Yunj, I would definitely do a league that you commissioned. Let me know. If we are doing middle-low teams sign me up for SDSU

One question, if we do indeed leave sliders at default are we gonna have house rules to keep stats in check? The number one thing that kills my interest is when stats are just not realistic and I can't get into the dynasty. Like will we have rules to prevent guys for going for 140 points and everything? If we are having 9000 yard passers and stuff I wouldn't enjoy it personally. Let me know man thanks
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 9:19 pm

lol I didn't read yunjs whole post, he even said something about keeping stats in check. Thats my perfect dynasty right there buddy sign me up
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 9:22 pm

Urban, tomorrow I have a meeting at 6 pacific. It shouldn't go longer than an hour. I will be home no later than 7:30 but most likely closer to 7:15. Hate to be that asshole that holds shit up but its only a few minutes....is that ok? I will try to get out as early as possible and maybe be home by 7
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Ok I will say one more thing after all, even though I promised not to.

The "I woulda rolled jareds ass in the NC" comment:

Yes, you probably would have. I never said I was good, I just have gotten lucky in big games.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue May 24, 2011 9:30 pm

Jared that's fine. No worries.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 9:35 pm

hey uhhh....wanna update the Past Champions list lol

Im such a nerd
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 9:41 pm

dclark44 wrote:I'd like to voice my opinion. Dipsh you are a piece of shit. uh, thats all

Clark you and Joker are set for NCAA 12 rivals right?
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm

Dipsh you're a good man brotha, a good man.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:56 pm