GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

dipsh
    dipsh

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 33 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 9:58 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Ok I will say one more thing after all, even though I promised not to.

The "I woulda rolled jareds ass in the NC" comment:

Yes, you probably would have. I never said I was good, I just have gotten lucky in big games.

Are you trying to win the humanitarian award? I'm so lucky. I actually suck balls but I get lucky all the time. Cmon man I was just trying to mess with ya. I thought Rivals was suppose to create rivalries? I got quittin ass Clark and I actually really made the almighty Hawk quit. Just take the bait. The forums are boring with everyone talkin about their dicks and pussy and how cool it is to get drunk all the time. I'm just trying to fire people up. I told Dink I was gonna fuck him up and I scored 3 fuckin points and didn't quit. It's all in good fun. I love to get on here and watch people talk shit. Just pray to god that USC don't end up on your schedules. That message is to everyone. Especially Jared and his butt buddy.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 10:00 pm

TheWeatherMan wrote:Dipsh you're a good man brotha, a good man.

You have Fuck you I'm an anteater as your pic and you decide who's a good man? Fuck off.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Tue May 24, 2011 10:17 pm

dipsh wrote:

You have Fuck you I'm an anteater as your pic and you decide who's a good man? Fuck off.

Urban.

Schedule Us.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 10:18 pm

haha that would be one worth filming
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue May 24, 2011 10:19 pm

I can't wait til dip and Clark square off in 12. Might make out rivalries look like a rerun of Barney and friends.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 10:20 pm

dipsh wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:Ok I will say one more thing after all, even though I promised not to.

The "I woulda rolled jareds ass in the NC" comment:

Yes, you probably would have. I never said I was good, I just have gotten lucky in big games.

Are you trying to win the humanitarian award? I'm so lucky. I actually suck balls but I get lucky all the time. Cmon man I was just trying to mess with ya. I thought Rivals was suppose to create rivalries? I got quittin ass Clark and I actually really made the almighty Hawk quit. Just take the bait. The forums are boring with everyone talkin about their dicks and pussy and how cool it is to get drunk all the time. I'm just trying to fire people up. I told Dink I was gonna fuck him up and I scored 3 fuckin points and didn't quit. It's all in good fun. I love to get on here and watch people talk shit. Just pray to god that USC don't end up on your schedules. That message is to everyone. Especially Jared and his butt buddy.
    I want urb to put me on your schedule and jared to. Since next season could be the last lets go out with a bang. (Ivan Drago voice) " I want to fight real champion" But yea and to answer jared's question yea i will have something to limit the amount a player can put on a team. But i can't say dont score 60 points on a team because i remember a few years back Oklahoma, Texas, USC, and Ohio State was beating teams 60-10 (real life)
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Yunj check your inbox d00d
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Now we're talking. Urb one question. If I make all these bitches quit what will we do for users?
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 10:24 pm

TheWeatherMan wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

Urban.

Schedule Us.

We will once and for all decide which video game playing adult is the "real" man
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Tue May 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Tell me that picture isn't funny.

TELL ME.

I'm out for the night. Stay frosty.

Dips I hope you enjoy your night filled with fabricating turmoil, creating "storylines" on an online dynasty forum, and going after a guy (Jared) who literally did nothing to deserve it. You can say what you want about me man, cuz fuck, I am an asshole, just ask my ex-girlfriend.

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Schedule wise all I care about is getting my 7 home games. Having 7 away this year kinda sucked and hurt recruiting big time.

Hopefully Stop shows up....
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 10:32 pm

TheWeatherMan wrote:Tell me that picture isn't funny.

TELL ME.

Dips I hope you enjoy your night filled with fabricating turmoil, creating "storylines" on an online dynasty forum, and going after a guy (Jared) who literally did nothing to deserve it. You can say what you want about me man, cuz fuck, I am an asshole, just ask my ex-girlfriend.

The picture is funny. You got me there.

I was going after anyone who will take it brother. Game on!

Chugg don't forget. You are in my conference so no way you're getting out of a giant ass kickin

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 10:37 pm

Check ya box J
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 10:40 pm

Got it
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 10:41 pm

So I know Spliff first said he wasn't gonna buy the game, but then he seemed to change his mind I thought? Or not? Anyone know if hes coming back? I am trying to make a rough draft on who to expect as the 12 when season one in the new game starts
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 10:42 pm

Jaredlib wrote:So I know Spliff first said he wasn't gonna buy the game, but then he seemed to change his mind I thought? Or not? Anyone know if hes coming back? I am trying to make a rough draft on who to expect as the 12 when season one in the new game starts

why? Does Urb need your help?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 10:44 pm

In case I don't like PSU's roster I would like to know what teams to expect to be available

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 10:49 pm

dipsh wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:So I know Spliff first said he wasn't gonna buy the game, but then he seemed to change his mind I thought? Or not? Anyone know if hes coming back? I am trying to make a rough draft on who to expect as the 12 when season one in the new game starts

What in the hell is your problem dude lol. He asked a simple question and you got some smart shit to say. If you want somebody to fuck with fuck wit me.........
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 pm

Did anybody play All Pro Football 2k8 when it came out? I never did and I just picked it up today since its only 4 bucks. I found a decent set of sliders and right now my team is losing 20-10 at halftime but I missed 2 FGs.

This game looks like shit compared to NCAA 11 but it actually plays really well. The blocking is a lot better and more fluid. You see some realistic animations. I can see myself losing time in this game for the next 7 weeks until 12 comes out...
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 11:35 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

What in the hell is your problem dude lol. He asked a simple question and you got some smart shit to say. If you want somebody to fuck with fuck wit me.........

Yung, be careful. if u can't beat the CPU you sure as shit can't roll with me.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 11:39 pm

Its sad to say but NCAA 11 on ps2 actually had a better recruiting system than the one on ps3 lol But the crazy think bout NCAA 11 on ps2 player can get suspended and schools get put on probation if to many players get suspended. They prob wont never do that on ps3 though because ppl would be complaining alot about thier star players get suspended for 5 games lol
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue May 24, 2011 11:40 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Its sad to say but NCAA 11 on ps2 actually had a better recruiting system than the one on ps3 lol But the crazy think bout NCAA 11 on ps2 player can get suspended and schools get put on probation if to many players get suspended. They prob wont never do that on ps3 though because ppl would be complaining alot about thier star players get suspended for 5 games lol

Do they still even make ps2 games? That trips me out that they would keep putting out games for that piece of shit.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:05 am

dipsh wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

Yung, be careful. if u can't beat the CPU you sure as shit can't roll with me.
    Unlike you i actually dont run the same plays over and over because you said it yourself that you dont mix it up. And i beat the mfer that be you, i beat urb who got a ton on championships, and i took splff to the limit. And i did all that with a shitty ass defense and no offensive line. So you going to play me next season or you going to waste time talking shit because real talk homie you dont scare nobody
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed May 25, 2011 12:45 am

dipsh wrote:
    TheWeatherMan wrote:Tell me that picture isn't funny.

TELL ME.

The picture is funny. You got me there.

I was going after anyone who will take it brother. Game on!

Chugg don't forget. You are in my conference so no way you're getting out of a giant ass kickin

I haven't forgotten. I also haven't forgotten how u might just be the best NCAA player of all time. See you on the gridiron.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed May 25, 2011 12:49 am

Hey guys this was posted over on OS:

New information learned tonight from the 90 minute radio show another website had:

1. CPU QB will scramble not only to the right, but to the left and up the middle. What ever side the pressure is coming from, QB will run out the opposite side.

2. DE ends will get up the field quicker and in a more natural way. When a human QB tries to roll out or scramble to the outside, the DE will disengage from their block and chase after you.

3. Different running styles in NCAA 12.

4. It is possible to bump into a defender and not get tackled by them if they weren't looking at you or prepared to tackle you.

5. Play calling is more dynamic. If they are losing by a lot and it is the second half, they will look to pass more trying to score instead of running the ball.

6. Pursuit angles have been improved. Bigger linemen will no longer chase you 45 yards down the field. After 15 yards or so, bigger players will get tired and stop running.

7. WR will only do the dive catch animation when it is necessary and in the right situation. It has been toned down greatly since that game play video.

8. Option runs aren't guranteed anymore for the human player. Sometimes it is a bad toss, sometimes the HB fumbles the ball.

9. Various new tackle animations and they all are momentum & situational driven. Depending on what angle you coming in at and where you are at on the field and where the player is at, will determine what kind of tackle anmation will be attempted.

If you by the sideline, it will be a push out of bounds or shoulder shot out of bounds. Chasing from behind, swipe at their feet to trip them up.

Tackling over all is much harder to do. If you don't time your initiation of the tackle correctly, you will miss the tackle or do a weak 1 arm tackle attempt.

10. Hit sticking is much harder to do.

11. Run blocking is greatly improved, even more improved then it was in the game play video. Double teams happen in a more natural way. You can always see linemen head on a swivel looking for other people to block when they are running forward.

12. Pass rush is even more improved then it was in the game play video. Pressure from the front 4 is greater then it was in NCAA 11, you will no longer have all day to throw the ball.

13. Zone defense is intense. Flats, drags, slants are covered. Combined with the increase pass rush, finding an open man will be harder then ever since you won't have all day to pass.

14. Man defense is greatly improved. Route mirroring is gone.

From the guys on the radio show, this year, you will actually have to play REAL football to be successful. These guys played a new build of the game last week.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:06 pm