GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

chugg18
    chugg18

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 34 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by chugg18 Wed May 25, 2011 12:51 am

Question. I know you all have been playin this dynasty for awhile,and I'm the new guy, but with only 6 weeks till 12 comes out why not just advance to next season so we can all see just how good Dip really is? recruiting is really unrelevant unless we can get about 3 more seasons in before 12. I know my opinion dont really pull a hole lot of weight, but just throwin it out there.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed May 25, 2011 12:54 am

yungjswag89 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:So I know Spliff first said he wasn't gonna buy the game, but then he seemed to change his mind I thought? Or not? Anyone know if hes coming back? I am trying to make a rough draft on who to expect as the 12 when season one in the new game starts

why? Does Urb need your help?
    What in the hell is your problem dude lol. He asked a simple question and you got some smart shit to say. If you want somebody to fuck with fuck wit me.........

Yung, be careful. if u can't beat the CPU you sure as shit can't roll with me.
    Unlike you i actually dont run the same plays over and over because you said it yourself that you dont mix it up. And i beat the mfer that be you, i beat urb who got a ton on championships, and i took splff to the limit. And i did all that with a shitty ass defense and no offensive line. So you going to play me next season or you going to waste time talking shit because real talk homie you dont scare nobody

I said I don't mix it up in CPU games. You should be able to go back and re read that since you sit on these fuckin forums all day every day. I would love to beat your ass down. Get in line. Hova and Rauloe might want rematches cuz I worked them and we only played once and weatherman claims he wants to step up to the big leagues and I have one conference user but if I can have 5 user games I'm all for it. I would love to throw Jared in there too. And if Dink wasn't a droppin out bitch I'd get my revenge on his dumb ass too. He only won cuz I was drunk as fuck off Captain Morgan and high off smokin a shit ton of sticky icky. And I will wipe my dirty white ass with Chugg. This season is all about Sothern Cal. Write that shit down. The only question left is which bitch do I get to serve first. That one's up to URB.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed May 25, 2011 12:56 am

dipsh wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:So I know Spliff first said he wasn't gonna buy the game, but then he seemed to change his mind I thought? Or not? Anyone know if hes coming back? I am trying to make a rough draft on who to expect as the 12 when season one in the new game starts

why? Does Urb need your help?
    What in the hell is your problem dude lol. He asked a simple question and you got some smart shit to say. If you want somebody to fuck with fuck wit me.........

Yung, be careful. if u can't beat the CPU you sure as shit can't roll with me.
    Unlike you i actually dont run the same plays over and over because you said it yourself that you dont mix it up. And i beat the mfer that be you, i beat urb who got a ton on championships, and i took splff to the limit. And i did all that with a shitty ass defense and no offensive line. So you going to play me next season or you going to waste time talking shit because real talk homie you dont scare nobody

I said I don't mix it up in CPU games. You should be able to go back and re read that since you sit on these fuckin forums all day every day. I would love to beat your ass down. Get in line. Hova and Rauloe might want rematches cuz I worked them and we only played once and weatherman claims he wants to step up to the big leagues and I have one conference user but if I can have 5 user games I'm all for it. I would love to throw Jared in there too. And if Dink wasn't a droppin out bitch I'd get my revenge on his dumb ass too. He only won cuz I was drunk as fuck off Captain Morgan and high off smokin a shit ton of sticky icky. And I will wipe my dirty white ass with Chugg. This season is all about Sothern Cal. Write that shit down. The only question left is which bitch do I get to serve first. That one's up to URB.

WTF?

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 12:57 am

Jaredlib wrote:Hey guys this was posted over on OS:

New information learned tonight from the 90 minute radio show another website had:

1. CPU QB will scramble not only to the right, but to the left and up the middle. What ever side the pressure is coming from, QB will run out the opposite side.

2. DE ends will get up the field quicker and in a more natural way. When a human QB tries to roll out or scramble to the outside, the DE will disengage from their block and chase after you.

3. Different running styles in NCAA 12.

4. It is possible to bump into a defender and not get tackled by them if they weren't looking at you or prepared to tackle you.

5. Play calling is more dynamic. If they are losing by a lot and it is the second half, they will look to pass more trying to score instead of running the ball.

6. Pursuit angles have been improved. Bigger linemen will no longer chase you 45 yards down the field. After 15 yards or so, bigger players will get tired and stop running.

7. WR will only do the dive catch animation when it is necessary and in the right situation. It has been toned down greatly since that game play video.

8. Option runs aren't guranteed anymore for the human player. Sometimes it is a bad toss, sometimes the HB fumbles the ball.

9. Various new tackle animations and they all are momentum & situational driven. Depending on what angle you coming in at and where you are at on the field and where the player is at, will determine what kind of tackle anmation will be attempted.

If you by the sideline, it will be a push out of bounds or shoulder shot out of bounds. Chasing from behind, swipe at their feet to trip them up.

Tackling over all is much harder to do. If you don't time your initiation of the tackle correctly, you will miss the tackle or do a weak 1 arm tackle attempt.

10. Hit sticking is much harder to do.

11. Run blocking is greatly improved, even more improved then it was in the game play video. Double teams happen in a more natural way. You can always see linemen head on a swivel looking for other people to block when they are running forward.

12. Pass rush is even more improved then it was in the game play video. Pressure from the front 4 is greater then it was in NCAA 11, you will no longer have all day to throw the ball.

13. Zone defense is intense. Flats, drags, slants are covered. Combined with the increase pass rush, finding an open man will be harder then ever since you won't have all day to pass.

14. Man defense is greatly improved. Route mirroring is gone.

From the guys on the radio show, this year, you will actually have to play REAL football to be successful. These guys played a new build of the game last week.
    damn i ready for 12 now thats alot of upgrades
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed May 25, 2011 12:58 am

chugg18 wrote:Question. I know you all have been playin this dynasty for awhile,and I'm the new guy, but with only 6 weeks till 12 comes out why not just advance to next season so we can all see just how good Dip really is? recruiting is really unrelevant unless we can get about 3 more seasons in before 12. I know my opinion dont really pull a hole lot of weight, but just throwin it out there.

Chugg I agree with you bro. I mean...I think for the users that really want to recruit in case that stud freshman shows up and might make an impact in our last season, those guys should get a day or 2 to get through it but honestly I think chugg is right. This will definitely be the last season the more I think about it lets get to it and have fun.

Also...

First of all I agree Stop deserves all the time in the world to get his game in, but just for the sake of argument, do you really think he would mind missing a CPU game? I don't think the CPU has kept it within 50 on him in 9+ seasons. I just hope the guy isn't in the ER right now or worse. In 6 months I haven't seen him not sign on for 7 days

Last edited by Jaredlib on Wed May 25, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed May 25, 2011 12:58 am

U sound like Rex Ryan. Kinda look like him too. U'll get ur humble pie somewhere down the line.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed May 25, 2011 1:00 am

chugg18 wrote:U sound like Rex Ryan. Kinda look like him too. U'll get ur humble pie somewhere down the line.

That one made me laugh for real.

Simple fat guy joke. Well played sir.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed May 25, 2011 1:01 am

dipsh wrote:
    chugg18 wrote:U sound like Rex Ryan. Kinda look like him too. U'll get ur humble pie somewhere down the line.

You gotta admit the whole humble pie and then Hawk pussin out of the game and the whole league was some pretty classic shit.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed May 25, 2011 1:01 am

Jaredlib wrote:
    chugg18 wrote:Question. I know you all have been playin this dynasty for awhile,and I'm the new guy, but with only 6 weeks till 12 comes out why not just advance to next season so we can all see just how good Dip really is? recruiting is really unrelevant unless we can get about 3 more seasons in before 12. I know my opinion dont really pull a hole lot of weight, but just throwin it out there.

Chugg I agree with you bro. I mean...I think for the users that really want to recruit in case that stud freshman shows up and might make an impact in our last season, those guys should get a day or 2 to get through it but honestly I think chugg is right. This will definitely be the last season the more I think about it lets get to it and have fun.

Also...

First of all I agree Stop deserves all the time in the world to get his game in, but just for the sake of argument, do you really think he would mind missing a CPU game? I don't think the CPU has kept it within 50 on him in 9+ seasons. I just hope the guy isn't in the ER right now or worse. In 6 months I haven't seen him not sign on for 7 days

Amen Jared.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed May 25, 2011 1:04 am

dipsh wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

You gotta admit the whole humble pie and then Hawk pussin out of the game and the whole league was some pretty classic shit.

Well I think I took Hawk's spot after u made him quit so I can't really speak on that. But makin people quit is cool.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed May 25, 2011 1:05 am

I love humble pie and if any of these scrubs can dish me some I promise I will eat it up. I sure as shit won't quit and say they were straight cheese and cry and leave and make BS statements about never coming back. I ate some of Ho's humble pie when I first joined and it tasted like shit. I would love to return it. Put Ho on the list too.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed May 25, 2011 1:06 am

I wonder if Hawk sees this shit. I don't know how often he signs on anymore.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed May 25, 2011 1:08 am

Maybe USC needs to go independant this season so I can put beatdowns on every user? That would solve the slider issues too? Unless Urb is scared too? Just a thought?
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed May 25, 2011 1:08 am

dipsh wrote:I love humble pie and if any of these scrubs can dish me some I promise I will eat it up. I sure as shit won't quit and say they were straight cheese and cry and leave and make BS statements about never coming back. I ate some of Ho's humble pie when I first joined and it tasted like shit. I would love to return it. Put Ho on the list too.

That's some list. just dont ever overlook the Beaver
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed May 25, 2011 1:09 am

chugg18 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:I love humble pie and if any of these scrubs can dish me some I promise I will eat it up. I sure as shit won't quit and say they were straight cheese and cry and leave and make BS statements about never coming back. I ate some of Ho's humble pie when I first joined and it tasted like shit. I would love to return it. Put Ho on the list too.

That's some list. just dont ever overlook the Beaver

I have torn up a lot of Beavers in my day. I'll just add em to my list.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:19 am

Damn dip you got quite a list of user games lol But if we can i want to play ya week 1 but that would be up to urbs but see ya on the field homie.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed May 25, 2011 1:21 am

yungjswag89 wrote:Damn dip you got quite a list of user games lol But if we can i want to play ya week 1 but that would be up to urbs but see ya on the field homie.

Stop being nice. It messes up my whole thing. You're suppose to get pissed and do stupid shit cuz u wanna beat me so bad.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 1:30 am

dipsh wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:Damn dip you got quite a list of user games lol But if we can i want to play ya week 1 but that would be up to urbs but see ya on the field homie.

Stop being nice. It messes up my whole thing. You're suppose to get pissed and do stupid shit cuz u wanna beat me so bad.
    lol im to easy going to hold grudges but i do want to beat your ass lol but now im ready for next season. Damn stop hope you show up by tomorrow or it would be almost a whole week since he been on.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed May 25, 2011 1:42 am

10 Thoughts.....

1. I am going to add my 5th national championship this season and there ain't a motherfucking thing anyone is going to do about it, especially dips, chugg, clark or that mother fucker ho. You all suck. Eat shit. Dirtbags.

2. I am down with simming until position changes so we can get this shit on. I've been ready since week 1 of last season when I noticed it would be a complete rebuilding year.

3. Fuck Clark.

4. Splff, why you walking away from NCAA in 12....your pussy hurt?

5. Jared, I appreciate all you do for the dynasty. You are a guaranteed poster.

6. Yung, you too man. I can't believe you started talking shit. Ho was like, yung is done getting at it with someone. I was like yeah. He was like, I can't believe that shit.

7. The Miami Heat are fucking stellar. That defense at the end made Jack Black jealous it was so Tenacious.

8. The No. 1 person definitely getting a spot back is Jhawk and Splff if he wants it. Both of them have done countless things for this dynasty, so they're guaranteed back. Everyone else that's in at the end is guaranteed a spot back too. If you quit, that's your fault.

9. Waiting list after that is Joker, Clark and Blaze. I really hope there's more user spots.

10. In the words of Rauloe, big up to the dependable weed man.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Wed May 25, 2011 1:58 am

I ain't going on no waiting list bro.

If I'm not in at the start I'm not in at all.

Don't really care either way to be honest.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed May 25, 2011 3:40 am

I want to sincerely thank yall for being so fucking crazy, especially you dipsh lol. You guys have really entertained me with the last few pages lol.

Jared, yes I initially was upset and said I would not be buying ncaa 12. After I thought about it tho, I realized that I didn't want to put all my eggs in one madden basket. So I've taken a wait and see approach now. I will say this tho, the news that urban is making joker Clark and blaze wait pushes me towards skipping it. We'll see tho.

And urbs, yes my pussy hurts. Somebody told me that mw3 is coming out in November and I couldn't help myself lol.

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed May 25, 2011 3:45 am

lol you guys are funny as shit.

dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed May 25, 2011 7:40 am

If I am on a waiting list as well, I will not be returning
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Wed May 25, 2011 8:43 am

Sorry fellas i been outta the country the last few dayz. hope ya'll werent waiting on me too much. I'm bout to read through the last 20 pages and see what i missed lol.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Wed May 25, 2011 8:49 am

Again sorry guys and thank all of you who were concerned. I was in the South of France and Barcelona the last 5 days for a wedding bash with friends and family. I forgot to let anybody know i was gonna be out. Between all the PSN drama and all the work i had to finish before i left i just let it slip. That won't happen again trust me. I'm back in the saddle and ready to roll. Hopefully we can hit the offseason tonite sorry about that boyz.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:59 pm