GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
mrdinknose
jusblaze09
getonmylevelho
dclark44
pops21kid
stoptherun
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
splff3000
Jaredlib
TheWeatherMan
dipsh
16 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 29 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:29 pm

Yea they said they dont think they got credit card info but maybe names and addresses so if you see some suspicious shit in the mail, get a phone call from "PSN", or get a email that ask for SSN or something like that its fake
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:03 pm

god damnit
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:09 pm

urbans right forearm is gonna be huge with no ps3 this week

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:10 pm

wow this is getting ugly lol Well atleast they gave a time frame that we can go by

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:04 am

With the latest infomation confirming that personal infomation could have been obtained, Sony might have to do some serious stuff to keep people happy or this could get bad for them. The need to get the hacker 1st im sure they know who did this but is trying to keep it low key. 2nd fix the servers because im sure when psn gets back up its going to be heavly used because people going to be playing Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat. 3rd give the people that PSN Plus some credits or something because they pay for access so they probably highly pissed. 4th give everyone something for being some what patient. And i just read on a website that the a sentor is demanding answers from sony and saying why did they wait 6 days after to tell people that personal info might have been taken.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:08 am

The thing that bothers me is I pay for MLB.TV and Netflix streaming and I can't use them because of Sonys problems. You'd think they could work around this. I know if I wanted to I could watch them on my computer but its not the same as on my TV

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:15 am

yea i understand that but who ever that hacker/s is better hit the road because i see a cell and a big dude name bubba in their near future. At the the end of the day you can do wrong and get away for to long the shit catches up. But i feel bad for the people that pay or got credit card information on PSN. But i bet Microsoft is licking they chops..........you dont think Microsoft payed someone the hack PSN so they can get all the sales from Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:27 am

I read that Portal 2 on PS3 has an edge over the 360 version both graphically and feature wise.

I don't exactly what as I haven't played the game yet.

I am actually thinking of getting it for PS3. My computer is kinda old now and while it could probably run it somewhat smoothly it looks pretty nice on PS3.

The first Portal was a game I played through about 3 times I liked it a lot

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:32 am

wow it was that good? lol But i have played games like that too. I really got into COD MW2 and Black Op's
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:54 am

It was short, like 4 hours long, but you could enable like challenge modes to make the puzzles harder each time. I loved it. Definitely not a normal game though, its....hard to explain

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:15 am

Oh i can tell but it look like one that you have to really think
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 pm

I remember when I used to play a game called NCAA 11.

GAY
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 pm

Me too bro
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:47 pm

Yeah this miserable season just keeps dragging. Thanks psn

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:58 pm

lol damn hackers killing everyone that dont have another system fun

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:13 pm

have any of you played infamous because im watching a tralier of infamous 2 and looks insane
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:24 pm

Jaredlib wrote:The thing that bothers me is I pay for MLB.TV and Netflix streaming and I can't use them because of Sonys problems. You'd think they could work around this. I know if I wanted to I could watch them on my computer but its not the same as on my TV

You actually can watch netflix even without being logged into psn. I thought you couldn't as well, but then my girl was talkin about she was watching her grey's anatomy. I'm like..on the ps3???? She's like yeah. I said no fuckin way. She said it kept telling her it couldn't log in and she kept pressing X and then voila!! Netflix came up. And we've been watching ever since.

Who ever said you have to know about electronics to figure shit out??

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:The thing that bothers me is I pay for MLB.TV and Netflix streaming and I can't use them because of Sonys problems. You'd think they could work around this. I know if I wanted to I could watch them on my computer but its not the same as on my TV

You actually can watch netflix even without being logged into psn. I thought you couldn't as well, but then my girl was talkin about she was watching her grey's anatomy. I'm like..on the ps3???? She's like yeah. I said no fuckin way. She said it kept telling her it couldn't log in and she kept pressing X and then voila!! Netflix came up. And we've been watching ever since.

yea have anybody noticed that even though it would connect to PSN it still flash something about socom 4 at the top i dont think its completly down but you just cant buy nun from psn store
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:have any of you played infamous because im watching a tralier of infamous 2 and looks insane

I never have, but I did just finish homefront last night. As warned, it is an extremely short story mode. Of course it gives you variety as far as war goes...sniping missions, flying a chopper, blowing shit up, etc. It was worth my 4 hours of time, but it feels like they wanted to hurry the production of the game just to get it on the market. The last mission ended and I was waiting for my next mission, then the credits roll..like WTF..they didn't even warn a nigga that the game was about to be over. Definitely left it open for a Homefront 2.

As for multiplayer..obviously, I wouldn't know..and that's a damn shame!
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:30 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:
    getonmylevelho wrote:

yea have anybody noticed that even though it would connect to PSN it still flash something about socom 4 at the top i dont think its completly down but you just cant buy nun from psn store

Yeah, information is still being passed around out there somewhere. When I put Homefront in it told me that there was an update and that I couldn't play online without downloading/installing the update. I really didn't know what to think about that so I just declined and played story mode. I didn't want it to be some bullshit from a pussy ass hacker, plus psn is down so WTF do i need to play online for?

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:38 pm

yea at the end of black ops i was like WTF that shit had a mean plot twist. And FN Champion the story mode seems to be missing something and that Ivan Drago looking bitch at the end is hard as hell to beat lol Im trying to do what the corner was saying and was getting my ass handed to me lol. You can go to his body without getting rocked
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:46 pm

more from the playstation blog...
    I wanted to take this opportunity to clarify a point and answer one of the most frequently asked questions today.

There’s a difference in timing between when we identified there was an intrusion and when we learned of consumers’ data being compromised. We learned there was an intrusion April 19th and subsequently shut the services down. We then brought in outside experts to help us learn how the intrusion occurred and to conduct an investigation to determine the nature and scope of the incident. It was necessary to conduct several days of forensic analysis, and it took our experts until yesterday to understand the scope of the breach. We then shared that information with our consumers and announced it publicly this afternoon.

My concern is this...with a network that hosts 70 million+ users (that's 70,000,000), then why would u not have a bad ass security team that looks out for these kinds of things? Why don't you have a plan B and a plan C? Why don't you have a team of penetration testing experts that try to look for loopholes and try to breach the system in a harmless manner? You have to hire "outside experts" after the fact?? You're raking in the dough and you let this happen? I'm just having trouble understanding this, so I vent to my fellow compadres....

It's also bothering me that they are rebuilding their infrastructure. Of course it has to happen and I sure hope that it is heaps and bounds better than it was before, but shit like that takes testing after testing after testing to make sure everything is in its proper place, flows correctly, and is secure. I have a feeling that ironing out all these kinks may take longer than we might expect.

:scratch:
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:49 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:yea at the end of black ops i was like WTF that shit had a mean plot twist. And FN Champion the story mode seems to be missing something and that Ivan Drago looking bitch at the end is hard as hell to beat lol Im trying to do what the corner was saying and was getting my ass handed to me lol. You can go to his body without getting rocked

I whooped him dawg. It definitely took a while, but I got it done. After you finish the rounds where you're hitting the body, it gets even more serious bro. But if...IF...u make it to round 8, u got that shit easy.

Speaking of Ivan Drago, back when psn was up and running, I got on there and downloaded Ivan Drago that somebody created. That bitch's overall rating is 100. I have yet to beat him..even with Muhammad and that damn Isaac Frost.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:51 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:more from the playstation blog...
    I wanted to take this opportunity to clarify a point and answer one of the most frequently asked questions today.

There’s a difference in timing between when we identified there was an intrusion and when we learned of consumers’ data being compromised. We learned there was an intrusion April 19th and subsequently shut the services down. We then brought in outside experts to help us learn how the intrusion occurred and to conduct an investigation to determine the nature and scope of the incident. It was necessary to conduct several days of forensic analysis, and it took our experts until yesterday to understand the scope of the breach. We then shared that information with our consumers and announced it publicly this afternoon.

My concern is this...with a network that hosts 70 million+ users (that's 70,000,000), then why would u not have a bad ass security team that looks out for these kinds of things? Why don't you have a plan B and a plan C? Why don't you have a team of penetration testing experts that try to look for loopholes and try to breach the system in a harmless manner? You have to hire "outside experts" after the fact?? You're raking in the dough and you let this happen? I'm just having trouble understanding this, so I vent to my fellow compadres....

It's also bothering me that they are rebuilding their infrastructure. Of course it has to happen and I sure hope that it is heaps and bounds better than it was before, but shit like that takes testing after testing after testing to make sure everything is in its proper place, flows correctly, and is secure. I have a feeling that ironing out all these kinks may take longer than we might expect.

:scratch:
    they said a week if it be more than that it might be some shit going down but i was thinking bout the same thing about the security thing. Why dont you have a some techs that look for these things.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:54 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:yea at the end of black ops i was like WTF that shit had a mean plot twist. And FN Champion the story mode seems to be missing something and that Ivan Drago looking bitch at the end is hard as hell to beat lol Im trying to do what the corner was saying and was getting my ass handed to me lol. You can go to his body without getting rocked

I whooped him dawg. It definitely took a while, but I got it done. After you finish the rounds where you're hitting the body, it gets even more serious bro. But if...IF...u make it to round 8, u got that shit easy.

Speaking of Ivan Drago, back when psn was up and running, I got on there and downloaded Ivan Drago that somebody created. That bitch's overall rating is 100. I have yet to beat him..even with Muhammad and that damn Isaac Frost.
    Yea he should be rated that high he was beating the hell out of Creed and Rocky. In the famous words of Drago " If he dies he dies.........I WANT TO FIGHT REAL CHAMPION!!!!" lmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:29 am