Rivals 2011 Dynasty

dipsh
    dipsh

Rivals 2011 Dynasty Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:50 pm

TheWeatherMan wrote:Talk is cheap. Talk if you have a reason to talk man, this whole WWE villian role bullshit approach is stupid. Let's just be fucking men and play the game.

I actually think some people enjoyed it but if people are losing sleep over it I am really sorry.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:50 pm

Hey is anybody allowed to take Notre Dame?
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:51 pm

dipsh wrote:
    TheWeatherMan wrote:Talk is cheap. Talk if you have a reason to talk man, this whole WWE villian role bullshit approach is stupid. Let's just be fucking men and play the game.

I actually think some people enjoyed it but if people are losing sleep over it I am really sorry.

Who the fuck enjoyed it? Spliff? Spliff likes everybody. Most dudes in here try too hard to be easy going about everything.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:53 pm

TheWeatherMan wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

Who the fuck enjoyed it? Spliff? Spliff likes everybody. Most dudes in here try too hard to be easy going about everything.

Gotcha. Heard you loud and clear. I'm a douche. Let's be positive and move on.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:55 pm

On a positive note, you've stolen my thunder as impact newcomer.

Maybe see ya in the title game.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:57 pm

dipsh wrote:

The game was yours and Jhawks, not mine, so I shouldn't have said shit. I tend to voice out quite a lot, as you have noticed, but when it comes to user vs user stuff I will keep me opinion to myself.

Sorry.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:00 pm

TheWeatherMan wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

I don't like everybody man. You can ask Clark and Joker about that lol. I won't say I enjoyed it. It's not like I be driving home from work and be hoping that dipsh posted some new fucked up shit on the board. I didn't mind it though. He made it clear in the beginning that he was just joking. What the fuck is the problem? A lot of the shit was funny to me. If that's how he wants to be, I say no prob. We had this very problem in my OD and we found an easy solution. If you don't wanna see what he gotta say, you can go to your profile and label someone as your foe. In that case, you wont see his messages and you don't have to get upset by his antics. Anyway, you guys take this shit waaaaaaaay too seriously. lol

Oh and I'm in the middle of doing a long ass rant. It may be the longest ever!!! lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:03 pm

He signed off but he told me to say "Gotcha"

I didn't know you could block posts, thanks for the info Spliff
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:09 pm

I may let splff handle schedules if he wants to since he was one of the ones complaining.

As for dip being cheesy, I know that Ho played him and had no problems with him, so I tend to go with my boy.

Let me make this clear: I AM NOT CALLING HAWK OUT

but.....

It's always funny to me how people are called cheesy after big losses. Let's recall back to season 3. I had played Clark twice heading into the SEC Championship and numerous times in NCAA 10. Not once had he ever called out my game, even when I was 8-0 or something like that against him in 10. Then he went 2-0 against me with his powerhouse team at Alabama in the first two seasons, and season three, with a shot at the championship on the line for both of us, I beat him. Then, all of a sudden, my game was gimmicky.

Again, I'm not calling Hawk out, but this usually tends to happen after someone suffers a big loss.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:20 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:I may let splff handle schedules if he wants to since he was one of the ones complaining.

As for dip being cheesy, I know that Ho played him and had no problems with him, so I tend to go with my boy.

Let me make this clear: I AM NOT CALLING HAWK OUT

but.....

It's always funny to me how people are called cheesy after big losses. Let's recall back to season 3. I had played Clark twice heading into the SEC Championship and numerous times in NCAA 10. Not once had he ever called out my game, even when I was 8-0 or something like that against him in 10. Then he went 2-0 against me with his powerhouse team at Alabama in the first two seasons, and season three, with a shot at the championship on the line for both of us, I beat him. Then, all of a sudden, my game was gimmicky.

Again, I'm not calling Hawk out, but this usually tends to happen after someone suffers a big loss.

On the flip side of this argument, couldn't one point out that Hawk has lost big games, including a 44-7 loss to you in the BCS title game, without saying shit?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:22 pm

Everyone has different definitions of sim and cheese. I remember when Hawk kinda got pissed at me for running the ball a lot in the one time I beat him. The bottom line is nobody likes to lose and it sucks that Hawk quit.

Urban can you weigh in on what you want to happen with Notre Dame?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:23 pm

But Urb is right, Ho is the man and very respected, so it ain't like everybody who plays Dips says something. I know how it feels to have one of those games where nothing goes your way. The first time I ever played stop I wanted to punch a hole in the wall lol. Maybe hawk will come back down the road.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:25 pm

No one thinks that with the guy getting a new job he was thinking of dropping already? This just added an easy way out? Last reminder that Ho made my offense one demensional and took away my run and I threw passes straight to his DB's and got fuckin destroyed 42-14 and Raloue was up 17 points on me at the start of our game? Just a thought that maybe the my cheesy plays are not unstoppable?
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Jaredlib wrote:But Urb is right, Ho is the man and very respected, so it ain't like everybody who plays Dips says something. I know how it feels to have one of those games where nothing goes your way. The first time I ever played stop I wanted to punch a hole in the wall lol. Maybe hawk will come back down the road.

You can't agree with both sides dude. Either I'm cheese or he's a baby?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Everyone has different definitions of sim and cheese. I remember when Hawk kinda got pissed at me for running the ball a lot in the one time I beat him. The bottom line is nobody likes to lose and it sucks that Hawk quit.

I have no problem with Dips cousin taking them over, but I just wanted to wait a little bit to see if Hawk calmed down and came back.

I don't want Rauloe to switch, nor do I think he wants to. If he wants to after the season, that's another thing, but the whole midseason switching team things is done for.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:31 pm

My Long Ass Rant on the Events That Have Just Unfolded

Paragraph 1
    First of all, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart, Urbs, man, Jared is right. We have to have some definitive guidelines on what we can and can't do during games as far as position changes and all of that stuff. I know it's a lil late to do that on 11, but for 12, I'd like to get that together for you. I'd even enforce it for you if you like, but we gotta have something there in writing so people know what they can and can't do. Everyone has there own lil take on what is sim and what isn't sim. Some people think it's alright to go for it on 4th and short on their own 35yd line and some people don't Smile Oh and some people think that a fake punt isn't actually going for it and some do. Smile Anyway, we need something in writing so everyone can be on the same page. Like I said, I'll be in charge of that if you want me to. That means you wouldn't have to do nothing but approve the rules that I come up with then enforce the penalties when some breaks them. Something gotta be done bruh. Too many times, I've seen someone say "well I didn't know I couldn't do that" or "I didn't see it in the rules" or whatever. We gotta fix that for 12. Don't worry everything will be run by you. Holla at me.

Paragraph 2
    As for the formation subs and what not, that's a lil dicey. This is dipsh's first year there so he can only play with the talent he inherited. If there's FB's with 95 speed, there's nothing he can do abut that. If you throw 4 int's against a good user(which it seems dips is), you're gonna lose. Looks like when Jhawk quit, he didn't have any points. Dips didn't have O-lineman on defense too, did he? Ho got in that ass pretty good it seems so whatever he was doing can't be too overpowering. Like he said he's seen Hawk 2 times already this season so he was ready for him the 3rd time. That's just how it goes. As long as he's punting on 4th and long and not running up the score and running glitch plays, I don't see a problem. And I don't know why people always bring up the run to pass ratio. I've read a lot of rules in a lot of OD's (when I was making rules for my od) and I have never seen a rule that said you had to run X amount of times or pass X amount of times per game. One the times I played Clark, he threw the ball only 10x's th whole game. He pretty much line up and ran the ball down my throat because he was Bama and Auburn wasn't ready yet. He realized his team was better and did what any good coach would and just win the game. You guys don't know that he only threw it 10x's because it wasn't a big deal to me so I never brought it up. If a mfer wants to run it 328x's with 0 pass attempts in the first half, so what! You know what he's doing, stop it.

Paragraph 3
    Now on to Jhawk quitting. Man, I really liked having jhawk in the OD and I ain't lying when I say I hate to see him go. I really really hope he comes back for 12. He's one of those guys that'll be real hard to replace, like me lol. Anyway, having said all of that, I have no sympathy for people that quit during a user game or after a user loss. If you wanna quit because you're getting busy with work, cool. If you wanna quit because you're tired of getting fucked over in your recruiting( like I was), cool. Pretty much if you wanna quit for any reason other than you're losing a user game or you just lost to a user, cool. When you quit for those 2 reasons, go ahead and leave. You'll never see me saying please **insert name here** don't go, when he quits because he lost. Well you'll never see me say that anyway, but I would be more likely to try to persuade someone to stay if they were leaving for other reason, like jusblaze. He just got tired of seeing crazy superhuman shit during his games and I can't blame him for that. I think I did ask him to reconsider. Anyway, hopefully Hawk comes back either this year or in 12, but if he doesn't, oh well. No need to cry over spilled milk.

Paragraph 4
    Weatherman, where the fuck you been? I guess dipsh's comments are working. It got you to come out of hibernation and post something. Where you been man? lol. We'd like to see you more, especially since it looks like you and jard and dipsh have all become RIVALS lol. Don't be a stranger fella. Get your ass up here more lol.

Paragraph 5
    This is my last paragraph, but I'm gonna start it with something I know you all heard before. IT'S JUST A GAME!!!!! You mfers are waaaaay to serious!!! When Joker was beating my as 63-3, don't yall think I wanted to quit? Fuck yeah, I did. No one wants to lose like that to their sworn enemy. I didn't quit though because IT'S A GAME!!! That's all it is. No one is saving the world with this shit. This ain't an episode of 24 where you have win the National Championship or your whole family is gonna die. It ain't none of that shit. So why you mfers get so up tight about shit? I think a lot of yall need to lighten the fuck up. Go out and get some pussy then have some kids by mistake. You can marry that chick if you want to, but I'd advise against it. Worry about your kids clothes and food and shit then play this game. You'll see shit in a totally different light. All I'm saying to yall is lighten up. It's not the end of the world if you lose and you're not gonna take over the world if you win. So relax and enjoy this shit. You never know when something's gonna happen that's waaaaay more serious than you losing a user game. Enjoy this while you can man. I know I am.

Well this wasn't quite my longest only because I posted some of what I was gonna put in here out ther when I was talking about dipsh doing his thang. Still it's a fairly good size. Enjoy mfers!!! Smile
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:36 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:Everyone has different definitions of sim and cheese. I remember when Hawk kinda got pissed at me for running the ball a lot in the one time I beat him. The bottom line is nobody likes to lose and it sucks that Hawk quit.

I have no problem with Dips cousin taking them over, but I just wanted to wait a little bit to see if Hawk calmed down and came back.

I think this is best. I'd say give hawk a day or 2 before having someone take over. He tends to get upset and goes off and then come back a few days later after he's calmed down. Hopefully that'll be the case again.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:36 pm

I will guarantee this when I lose I will not quit nor will I make excuses for why I lost. And no way on gods beautiful green Earth will I punch a hole in the wall. I love football and have played this game since I was like 14 years old. Bill Walsh's college football tournaments every fuckin night with my buddies. I have lost a million times and I stopped being a baby about it when I realized how unimportant it really is. I have a wife, 4 kids, a mortgage, a full time job and enough kids activities to drive a normal man fuckin insane. This game is a release for me. I couldn't care less if I lose.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:38 pm

I wish I had your mentality Dips. I am a pretty stressed out guy in the real world and I love this game but I get too into it.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:42 pm

Spliff, that fuckin rant is Epic.

In Zehps defense, he speaks through me often because he is busy and its simple. He checks the forum reguarly. I just want to make it clear he is an active user and loves the dynasty. He and I have been close friends for a loooooong time so I think he felt the need to come on a say something when Dip talked about me.

Yo Urb, lets just pose a hypothetical question. If nobody else wants Dame, and I do, and Dips cousin wants in the dynasty, couldn't he just take PSU and I switch to Dame mid-season?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:43 pm

"Weatherman, where the fuck you been? I guess dipsh's comments are working. It got you to come out of hibernation and post something. Where you been man? lol. We'd like to see you more, especially since it looks like you and jard and dipsh have all become RIVALS lol. Don't be a stranger fella. Get your ass up here more lol. "

See this is the kinda thing I don't like.

I don't have a rivalry with anybody. I don't come here to talk shit or badmouth people, I like being friendly.

Just want to make that clear.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:44 pm

dipsh wrote:I will guarantee this when I lose I will not quit nor will I make excuses for why I lost. And no way on gods beautiful green Earth will I punch a hole in the wall. I love football and have played this game since I was like 14 years old. Bill Walsh's college football tournaments every fuckin night with my buddies. I have lost a million times and I stopped being a baby about it when I realized how unimportant it really is. I have a wife, 4 kids, a mortgage, a full time job and enough kids activities to drive a normal man fuckin insane. This game is a release for me. I couldn't care less if I lose.

lol same here man. Wife, 2 kids, mortgage, the usual shit. 4 kids though? Maybe you might want to invest in a prophylactic lol. Naw man, I feel the same way. It's my fun time when I'm on the game lol. I have never quit nor will I ever. Bill Walsh was thight back in the day, but for me it was that damn Joe Montana Football. That was the tightest shit ever. I didn't even have a Genesis, but I used to go over to my boys house and play that shit all the time. he used to beat my ass left and right since he could practice anytime he wanted, but I didn't care. I just like playing the game. That was the tightest football game I had ever played until I played the first Madden on PS2. I was like OMFG!!! Did that mfer just stick his hands out and intercept the ball? lol. Those were the days lol.

Last edited by splff3000 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Jaredlib wrote:Spliff, that fuckin rant is Epic.

In Zehps defense, he speaks through me often because he is busy and its simple. He checks the forum reguarly. I just want to make it clear he is an active user and loves the dynasty. He and I have been close friends for a loooooong time so I think he felt the need to come on a say something when Dip talked about me.

Yo Urb, lets just pose a hypothetical question. If nobody else wants Dame, and I do, and Dips cousin wants in the dynasty, couldn't he just take PSU and I switch to Dame mid-season?

I just said a few posts up that the mid-season changing teams is done. I don't like it. I should have never began with it, and it damn sure won't be around in 12.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:47 pm

Jaredlib wrote:"Weatherman, where the fuck you been? I guess dipsh's comments are working. It got you to come out of hibernation and post something. Where you been man? lol. We'd like to see you more, especially since it looks like you and jard and dipsh have all become RIVALS lol. Don't be a stranger fella. Get your ass up here more lol. "

See this is the kinda thing I don't like.

I don't have a rivalry with anybody. I don't come here to talk shit or badmouth people, I like being friendly.

Just want to make that clear.

lol I know man. I was just talking shit to weatherman.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:47 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:I will guarantee this when I lose I will not quit nor will I make excuses for why I lost. And no way on gods beautiful green Earth will I punch a hole in the wall. I love football and have played this game since I was like 14 years old. Bill Walsh's college football tournaments every fuckin night with my buddies. I have lost a million times and I stopped being a baby about it when I realized how unimportant it really is. I have a wife, 4 kids, a mortgage, a full time job and enough kids activities to drive a normal man fuckin insane. This game is a release for me. I couldn't care less if I lose.

lol same here man. Wife, 2 kids, mortgage, the usual shit. 4 kids though? Maybe you might want to invest in a prophylactic lol. Naw man, I feel the same way. It's my fun time when I'm on the game lol. I have never quit nor will I ever. Bill Walsh was thight back in the day, but for me it was that damn Joe Montana Football. That was the tightest shit ever. I didn't even have a Genesis, but I used to go over to my boys house and play that shit all the time. he used to beat my ass left and right since he could practice anytime he wanted, but I didn't care. I just like playing the game. That was the tightest football game I had ever played until I played the first Madden on PS2. I was OMFG!!! Did that mfer just stick his hands out and intercept the ball? lol. Those were the days lol.

I played the college version of Joe Montana. It was called College Football's national championship and then there was College Football's national championship II. It was freaking great.

Anyways, in reference to your long ass post. I agree with everything you said. I'll be working on the rules, alongside you for 12. But I'm definitely going to have some for 12, along with a lot more things that are going to be different. Right now, I'm just trying to ride out the last few months of NCAA11.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:15 am