GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
mrdinknose
jusblaze09
getonmylevelho
dclark44
pops21kid
stoptherun
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
splff3000
Jaredlib
TheWeatherMan
dipsh
16 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

splff3000
    splff3000

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 21 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:17 am

Jaredlib wrote:Wait so Urb. Do you cover high school sports or what? Like, after meets I call in the results to the San Diego Union Tribune and I always talk to some guy who sounds super pissed off and tired, like, is that you (not pissed off and tired, but the results guy) for your paper?

I think that's him. I know back in the day, he used to be saying he waiting on some mfer to call in a score to him or some shit like that lol.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 am

yungjswag89 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:Well like i said i had a 360 in when 09 had came out and made a OD that was of the chain. We had some crazy mfer's on there to. We moved fast like somedays we advanced 2 times in one day. I had some legit people with me and the shit was hella fun then my 360 crapped out. Then i bought a ps2 and started working heavy then this year i said i wanted to get back in the game so i bought a ps3. I tried to start a sim style OD on OS and was trying to push it hard but nobody wanted to join. I guess i can to late in the game to start this late. I even made a forum that looked great but since i couldn't find people to join my OD i tried to join some and i got into some crappy ass ODs were everyone was not active, people was cheese as hell, and it was no fun then i saw splff saying that they was looking for a Active Sim user and i was i got to get in that lol. But i hope i can make a OD when 12 come out yall welcome to join

You need another one mfer....you TOO active!!! lol Like you bust a nut and looking for the next fuck lol. I'm j/k man. You can't be too active lol. You are a active mfer though lol.
    shit i was in like 6 or 7 OD's at one time till i found this one lol but that would give me something to do i be bored as hell round here lol

So you saying 1 Rivals is good enough to replace 6 or 7 ODs?
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:20 am

I got a confession to make............I'm kinda drunk yall. You don't realize how slow I'm typing these shits and how many times I have to proofread this shit to make sure it's understandable lol. Surprisingly, my punctuation is actually pretty good. Capt Morgan mfers!!!!! Wink

Also, do you mfers realize what time it is? WTF are you doing on a message board at 2 in the morning? huh?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:21 am

In all honesty, one rivals is way better than 5 other average ODs.

I don't know if its the seperate forum....the history....the awards, I dunno, but I dig this dynasty setup a lot. The personalities on here are unreal.

Honestly, I really wish Clark and Joker were still around. Hawk too, but I think Hawk will be back, I don't know about the others.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:23 am

Man this shit is cracking me up. It some hood herb for sure though.

Jared, I'm te guy that goes to the events and I lay te paper out buy I don't sit on a phone waiting for scores. I cover a high school named Columbia. They are the all time winningest program in the state of Florida but they haven't won in a minute. I also cover gator football home games and that's the perk of the job, though most of the time I'd rather just sit where my season tickets are.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 am

The only other OD I found close to this was 12con on OS, I was even more active there than I am here, lasted four seasons, lost to Scrapps in the title game, called him a fag, and got booted.

Shit, calling someone a fag over here is like giving a high five.

I think 12con is still going. A little bit ago they said I could come back but fuck it, this game is almost over anyway.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 am

splff3000 wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:Well like i said i had a 360 in when 09 had came out and made a OD that was of the chain. We had some crazy mfer's on there to. We moved fast like somedays we advanced 2 times in one day. I had some legit people with me and the shit was hella fun then my 360 crapped out. Then i bought a ps2 and started working heavy then this year i said i wanted to get back in the game so i bought a ps3. I tried to start a sim style OD on OS and was trying to push it hard but nobody wanted to join. I guess i can to late in the game to start this late. I even made a forum that looked great but since i couldn't find people to join my OD i tried to join some and i got into some crappy ass ODs were everyone was not active, people was cheese as hell, and it was no fun then i saw splff saying that they was looking for a Active Sim user and i was i got to get in that lol. But i hope i can make a OD when 12 come out yall welcome to join

You need another one mfer....you TOO active!!! lol Like you bust a nut and looking for the next fuck lol. I'm j/k man. You can't be too active lol. You are a active mfer though lol.
    shit i was in like 6 or 7 OD's at one time till i found this one lol but that would give me something to do i be bored as hell round here lol

So you saying 1 Rivals is good enough to replace 6 or 7 ODs?
    yea man this is what i was looking for it bout the closest to the OD i ran so yea this shit is some cant miss type of shit lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:24 am

Jaredlib wrote:In all honesty, one rivals is way better than 5 other average ODs.

I don't know if its the seperate forum....the history....the awards, I dunno, but I dig this dynasty setup a lot. The personalities on here are unreal.

Honestly, I really wish Clark and Joker were still around. Hawk too, but I think Hawk will be back, I don't know about the others.

If Joker comes back, Clark will come back. That's how it is. They're like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb. You can figure out which is which lol. I got a confirmation via text earlier today that Jhawk will be back. I guess he got overs Dips shit. lol See what I did there? Dips shit......Dipshit.....get it? Aww fuck it. Go to sleep mfers. This is MY time!!!
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:25 am

I have heard of Columbia before. One of the coaching clinics I went to with the football staff said something about Columbia in Florida....I think their old head coach was a speaker or something. This was in Las Vegas like 5 years ago.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:27 am

but here is the link for the OD i was going to start this year check it out and tell me what yall think
    http://ncaafootball11odps3.freeforums.org/index.php
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:27 am

Jaredlib wrote:The only other OD I found close to this was 12con on OS, I was even more active there than I am here, lasted four seasons, lost to Scrapps in the title game, called him a fag, and got booted.

Shit, calling someone a fag over here is like giving a high five.

I think 12con is still going. A little bit ago they said I could come back but fuck it, this game is almost over anyway.

Scrapps is a good dude. I bust his head in the title game in 10 though lol.

They kicked you out for calling someone a fag? Was you new? If you were, I can understand it, but if not, WTF?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:28 am

splff3000 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:In all honesty, one rivals is way better than 5 other average ODs.

If Joker comes back, Clark will come back. That's how it is. They're like Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb. You can figure out which is which lol. I got a confirmation via text earlier today that Jhawk will be back. I guess he got overs Dips shit. lol See what I did there? Dips shit......Dipshit.....get it? Aww fuck it. Go to sleep mfers. This is MY time!!!

I think Hawk shoulda stayed man....I dunno...fuck it.

One thing I didn't understand....is how did Jhawks dynasty (CFF) die out. This thing is so active most of us can't wait for an advance yet we all don't have another OD going at the same time? I thought about that a lot, even talked to zehp about it. I guess maybe having all the same guys in two leagues would take away some of the agony of defeat/sweetness of victory since you might play the same guys in the other ODs season? I dunno....
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:29 am

I knew Splff was on the captain tonight. Everytime I type out something on the iPhone, he's done got three more things posted.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:30 am

yungjswag89 wrote:but here is the link for the OD i was going to start this year check it out and tell me what yall think
    http://ncaafootball11odps3.freeforums.org/index.php

Nice looking shit Yung.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:31 am

Nah man I wasn't new. I was like you and Ho are on here, I had the password and login info for the commish account in 12con.

I was bummed man. I lost my cool for sure, but shit, calling someone a fag on the net isn't shit.

That game sucked....It was like 35-24 in the third quarter I could score but I couldn't stop him that game. I know some of you know JoeC, he is pretty solid, I had to whoop his ass that season to get to that title game with Scrapps.

All in all....I've thought a lot about user games and shit lately. This season has been my most relaxed yet, and I am enjoying it a lot more. I definitely make a conscious effort now to like....not freak out, for lack of a better term, about user games. Its just a game. Losing sucks, but everyone loses. If I lose to Hova in two weeks does it mean I suck, no, does it mean I am a bad person, no, in fact, it doesn't mean shit. Everyone in here can play the game.

Like I hate to admit this, but in seasons past like, I used to literally shake before a user game. I would be so fucking on edge about it. It wasn't healthy man. Its supposed to be fun. Everybody says they like user games more than CPU games except me because I got so fired up over them I couldn't enjoy it. I am trying to fix that shit

Last edited by Jaredlib on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:32 am

Yung, I will most definitely join a dynasty you start. I want to find three solid ones next year.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:32 am

Jaredlib wrote:I have heard of Columbia before. One of the coaching clinics I went to with the football staff said something about Columbia in Florida....I think their old head coach was a speaker or something. This was in Las Vegas like 5 years ago.

LMAO, I need to put this captain down. When I read the bolded part, I thought their old head coach was this:

Spoiler:

lol That's the first thing that popped into my head when I was reading that lol.

Oh Didn't you say you were going to bed bout an hour ago? lolololol

Last edited by splff3000 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:35 am

Yeah im out. Early morning tomorrow. My friends are drunk playing poker right now. Gay.

urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:36 am

Jared I do that shit sometimes too but I just roll with it. I play better when I'm really anxious bc I think things through more bc I have to slow myself down.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:37 am

Jaredlib wrote: I thought about that a lot, even talked to zehp about it.

Jaredlib wrote:
    All in all....I've thought a lot about user games and shit lately.

You need to find some new shit to think about man. lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:37 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:Jared I do that shit sometimes too but I just roll with it. I play better when I'm really anxious bc I think things through more bc I have to slow myself down.

Like Willie Beamon?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:38 am

Jaredlib wrote:Nah man I wasn't new. I was like you and Ho are on here, I had the password and login info for the commish account in 12con.

I was bummed man. I lost my cool for sure, but shit, calling someone a fag on the net isn't shit.

That game sucked....It was like 35-24 in the third quarter I could score but I couldn't stop him that game. I know some of you know JoeC, he is pretty solid, I had to whoop his ass that season to get to that title game with Scrapps.

All in all....I've thought a lot about user games and shit lately. This season has been my most relaxed yet, and I am enjoying it a lot more. I definitely make a conscious effort now to like....not freak out, for lack of a better term, about user games. Its just a game. Losing sucks, but everyone loses. If I lose to Hova in two weeks does it mean I suck, no, does it mean I am a bad person, no, in fact, it doesn't mean shit. Everyone in here can play the game.
    Like I hate to admit this, but in seasons past like, I used to literally shake before a user game. I would be so fucking on edge about it. It wasn't healthy man. Its supposed to be fun. Everybody says they like user games more than CPU games except me because I got so fired up over them I couldn't enjoy it. I am trying to fix that shit
    lol you sounded like a motivational CD there lol but yea im going to see how stuff shake out before i go thru with my OD but if i get it up and running you will be one of the first i ask to join
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:40 am

GO TO SLEEP MFERS!!!!!!!

Did ya'll think I was bullshittin when I said this is MY time? GO>>>>>>TO>>>>SLEEP!!!! Get off da fuckin boards!!!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:42 am

I think im giving better user games because started getting my old skills back and finally found out how to play the game without forcing stuff.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:43 am

splff3000 wrote:GO TO SLEEP MFERS!!!!!!!

Did ya'll think I was bullshittin when I said this is MY time? GO>>>>>>TO>>>>SLEEP!!!! Get off da fuckin boards!!!
    Hell no we won't go!!!!! Hell no we won't go!!!! Hell no....fuck it lol later homie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:59 am