GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
mrdinknose
jusblaze09
getonmylevelho
dclark44
pops21kid
stoptherun
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
splff3000
Jaredlib
TheWeatherMan
dipsh
16 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

splff3000
    splff3000

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 22 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:42 am

OK, now that the riff raffs and scranglers are gone, let me talk to yall about something near and dear to my heart:

Strippers Tips

That's right I said that right......strippers................tips. It seems that some of you think that these tips are mandatory. I have news for you....................they're not. You tip a stripper just like you would tip your waitress. The only difference is you don't give her 15% of your bill because she's not serving your food. You give that 15% to your actual waitress, if there is one. Actually fuck that. If you go to a shake joint(strip club) and there ain't no waitresses you need to step your game up. If you're going to shake joints and you don't see a waitress, stop reading this and look for a new place to go. Now back on topic, the 15% is for your actual waitress. Everything else applies though. You tip the stripper according to how good you think her service is. Now you may be wondering, how can I tell if I'm getting good service or not? Well, honestly, that'll be up to you to decide. Basically, if a stripper is dancing in front of you and you think to yourself, "this is some good stripper service" then it's good service but if you think, "this is some lousy stripper service" then it's bad service. What if you don't have either of those thoughts when strippers dance in front of you though? Well then it gets a lil more complicated. In that case, you're gonna have to come up with an alternative means to judge the service that you're getting. There are all kinds of techniques you can use to judge this but the one I use most often is the Rock Hard Test.

The Rock Hard Test

Now as you probably guessed, The Rock Hard Test is a test of abs. What? Did you think I was talking about something else? Actually I am. I'm not gonna get too detailed about what The Rock Hard Test is because it can get too technical, especially for people with more common intellect, so I'll just explain it. Pretty much, when I walk into a shake joint, I make a mental note of my dick size when I walk in and sit down. This will be my gauge for the service that I'm getting. The stripper has to get my dick to rock hard before she gets her tip. Now my dick is no one's fool so it doesn't get rock hard for nothing. I've been fucking for a long time so it knows when something is about to happen and when it's just bullshit. For that reason, strippers at shake joints very rarely get tips from me. Remember, it's not mandatory. There just isn't enough physical contact to fool my dick. Now stripper parties are a different story. My dick gets fooled all the time at those. Hell, a few times at those I didn't even need The Rock Hard Test because I thought, "this is some excellent stripper service" which means the service was good. The only problem with stripper parties is that you can not go to too many in a short period of time. It may cause you to go broke. If you must go to stripper parties though, there is a way to make sure you manage your money so that you prevent yourself from going broke.

The Fish Stick Rule

If you ask anyone what is the right amount for a tip, most will tell you $1. You will have some that are ballin or think they are ballin and tell you $5 or above but the standard amount for a tip is $1. So let me ask you this, who set that standard? No one knows! They just know that $1 is the standard for a tip. Well I got news for you, I know who set that standard.........the strippers. Sometime in 10000 BC, a stripper was stripping on a rock and all she was getting was fruits, berries, meat, and all kinds of shit like that. She was fine with that because strippers got to eat, but one day she got smart and tried something. She got with one of her caveman friends and gave him a dollar and told him that if he gave her that dollar when he came in, she'd do a special dance for him. Well he did it and she did the special dance. The other cavemen saw this and quickly went out looking for dollars. The next thing you know, generations have passed and that dollar is still the standard for tipping strippers. I got news for you though, if people stop giving her dollars, she'll start back taking fruits, and berries and meats. Strippers still have to eat you know.

So here's what you do. You buy a box of some kind of frozen meat or something, I like fish sticks. You cook the whole box of fish sticks and take them to the shake joint with you on a off night sometime during the week. You find a girl that isn't getting a bunch of tips and you pull out the fish sticks. Now this stripper has a choice to make, she can either refuse the fish sticks and go hungry because she's not getting any tips or she can take the fish sticks so she can eat. It's a classic feast or famine decision that she has to make. Most strippers will take the fish sticks. You can use this at stripper parties too. Now here is the best part. Once she realize that you are feeding her, the next time you come in on that off night, she's gonna come to you and give you a special show for those fish sticks. Other guys are gonna see this and just like they did when they were cavemen, they're all gonna run out, but this time it will be to get fish sticks, not dollars. We will take back our dollars and strippers will eat again. Just imagine if all you had to do is go to the frozen food section before going to the shake joint. It'd be amazing, no more worrying about getting robbed at the ATM or giving a stripper a $10 that you thought was a $1 because you were drunk. The world would be a better place because of it.

Last edited by splff3000 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:54 am

Man I was on my way to bed but thought I would stop in to see if there was anymore bullshit going on. One word for ya Splff...nutjob! Lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:57 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:Man I was on my way to bed but thought I would stop in to see if there was anymore bullshit going on. One word for ya Splff...nutjob! Lol

WTF? You supposed to be sleep!!! MFER!!!!
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:01 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:Man I was on my way to bed but thought I would stop in to see if there was anymore bullshit going on. One word for ya Splff...nutjob! Lol

You know what? Now that I think about it, a nut job sounds like something a prostitute would do for you. Do yall realize this? I wonder if it's some real shit. The next time I pick up a prostitute, I'm gonna say "1 nut job please" and see what she do. It don't sound like it'll be too expensive either. Oh shit!! I probably should say 2 nut jobs huh? Well that might get expensive. Fuck it!! I'm gonna have her do it. I'll let yall know what she do so yall can know for yourselves. One thing though, don't be asking your wives and girlfriends to do that shit after I tell yall what it is. I don't want yall fuckers blaming the nasty and freaky shit of your fantasies on me.

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 22 Empty PSN Outage: Day 3

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:23 am

People are turning into zombies and talking about strippers tips and nut jobs. People are trying to rob stores with ps3 contollers. If you see a "PSN" zombie shoot them in the nuts, shooting them in the only seems to piss em off. Lock your windows, get you some Capt. Morgan or what ever your poison is, smoke you some good good and freak you some hoes or if you married or got a ole lady "make love". That is the only way to keep from being a PSN zombie..............oh shit the zombies are coming(glass breaking, gun racking, gun shoots)
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:25 am

Is it up yet? Are people getting kicked out in 2012 for old users? Just curious

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:34 am

Nope i tried this morn and it was still saying it was down but as for is people getting kicked out in 12 idk.......
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:44 am

pops21kid wrote:Is it up yet? Are people getting kicked out in 2012 for old users? Just curious

I'm sure one of us could start another league in 12 if they don't expand the number of players allowed in an OD. Me, Chugg and Dink are new so if we get the boot I would be happy to run another league with any of the guys that got booted and anyone else that might want 2 leagues.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:12 am

Since workers was brought up, I just want to say that I am still the uncrowned champion from 09. Fucking HS fucking everything up.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 am

dipsh wrote:
    pops21kid wrote:Is it up yet? Are people getting kicked out in 2012 for old users? Just curious

I'm sure one of us could start another league in 12 if they don't expand the number of players allowed in an OD. Me, Chugg and Dink are new so if we get the boot I would be happy to run another league with any of the guys that got booted and anyone else that might want 2 leagues.

Aww shit, it was a long night lol. Fuck! I wanna sleep but I gotta watch these kids lol. Anyway, like I said before, I'm not sure which way Urbs is gonna go with that. We had a long chat about it yesterday while I was getting slizzard lol. If they don't expand the # of users in an OD, there's pretty much two options and both of them are hard. The options are:

1) Tell most of the old guys, "Thank you for being an active member of the OD for 7-8 months last year, but your spot is taken by this new guy that's been in for a few months".

or

2) Tell some of the new guys, "Thank you for doing everything you're supposed to do and more, but you gotta give up your spot for a guy that ain't been around the last 4-5 months".

I don't envy his position at all. It may all be a moot point though if they expand the number of users. Oh and hova, you're straight man. You've definitely been around long enough to not be considered a new guy lol. Also, I know a lot of you guys are saying you wanna do your own OD for 12. If you want, I can make a section for your OD on this site. Don't worry about that "Workers/Rivals Dynasty Board" thats at the top of the site. I will definitely be changing that since Workers is dead and since we will try to have a Madden 12 Online franchise running on the site as well. That is if they get online franchise up to snuff this year. Just let me know in a PM or something and I can do that for you real quick.

Speaking of online franchise, some of you new guys may not know this but we are hoping to do a big ass online franchise for Madden 12 and have it run simultaneously with the NCAA ODs. That way we can play on with our favorite NCAA players in Madden. This is all contingent on them allowing NCAA draft classes in Madden OF this year.

FYI - A few other things me and Urbs talked about yesterday that will be in store for rivals in 12

- mandatory scouting reports
    - mandatory write-ups for close user games(maybe)
    - new rules for changing teams

I'm not gonna get into detail on any of those. I'll let urbs talk about them when he's ready.

Last edited by splff3000 on Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 am

jusblaze09 wrote:Since workers was brought up, I just want to say that I am still the uncrowned champion from 09. Fucking HS fucking everything up.

lol, YOU fucked it up, not HS. I ain't gonna lie, me and kid laughed hard as shit when you said you had disappeared because you was on punishment. In retrospect, that took some balls. You could have easily came up with some lie, but you just came out with the truth lol.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:50 pm

Well im going to run my OD on my site to so if it comes to where some people have to get cut including me we can run on my site as well it will pretty much be like this one but its up to urbs like splff said. But hey splff if you want me to help with some sliders i will be happy to help.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:56 pm

But i got a ideal how about we have a unranked playoff where we make up a bracket and pick a team and play in unranked matches. It suck that NCAA Football dont have a playoff because they want the bowl games but really it all boils down to money
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:43 pm

Fuck a fish stick, I want the psn back
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:03 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Fuck a fish stick, I want the psn back

nerd!!!
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:52 pm

I would love to roll with you guys on Madden too. If I can pre call the Bears?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:54 pm

Me as well give me dem Falcons got to roll wit my boys
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:12 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Me as well give me dem Falcons got to roll wit my boys

we gon have to play a game to decide that one. Gotta have my birdz.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:18 pm

Stop asked for them a while back, so I think he probably gets the preferential treatment.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:20 pm

stoptherun wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:Me as well give me dem Falcons got to roll wit my boys

we gon have to play a game to decide that one. Gotta have my birdz.
    Well if you want them you can have them i will pick the buc's

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:22 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Stop asked for them a while back, so I think he probably gets the preferential treatment.
    Thats cool i will roll with the Tampa or Miami would say what ever team Cam gets drafted to but it might be Carolina and i dont care to much for them lol
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:40 pm

I'll be Miami for sure. Just hope I get to play with Brandon Marshall after the craziness of last night

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:47 pm

ok well i will take the Buc's then lock them up for me if nobody else want them
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:04 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:10 pm

Anyone got an update on all this? I haven't seen a dang thing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:51 pm