GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
dclark44
KidIcarus27
gameface1324
jhawk886
CT21
urbanslegend05
jusblaze09
stoptherun
splff3000
13 posters

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

jhawk886
    jhawk886

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

Post by jhawk886 Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:19 am

It's almost embarrassing to be a KU fan right now. Turner Gill needs to be cleaning out his office on Monday morning.

Back to dynasty related shit, Urban I wasn't tryin to call you out or anything on getting your game in. I was just tryin to get it worked out so that everyone wouldn't have to wait a week when there will be 4 people with games next week. I know you generally get your stuff in and it's all good, I was just hoping that everyone would be able to, and I knew that you were plannin to play Ho tonight so I was just tryin to make sure you were gonna try and play today. I guess it doesn't even matter though because DDA and CT never get on the boards and read what's going on. I thought it was a requirement for these dynasties to be active on these boards? It's specifically because of times like this when people really need to be an actual part of the dynasty. Now because they can't take five minutes out of their day to check these boards and see what's going on, and then if they can't play for a while at least post to let us know, we're probably going to have to wait a week for one game to be played because they couldn't get their CPU games in.

Sorry for my rant, I just really didn't wanna hold up the dynasty for a whole week. I just find it annoying that no one ever knows anything about what's going on with CT and DDA. I mean Kid is rarely ever on here, but at least if something's going on or whatever he lets us know (like with his PS3) and he at least is on enough to get a sense of what's going on in the dynasties. I mean shit, he never posts and probably has more posts than CT and DDA combined.

Again, sorry for my rant. The KU/K-State game just royally pissed me off and this is my 2nd rant in like 20 minutes as I went off on KU's message boards too. So sorry for my outburst. Happy Friday to all, and to all a good night!
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

Post by jhawk886 Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 am

Ok, well I'll retract back my harping on CT a little bit. I looked and saw that he was on the boards tonight. I still wish he would post more often, but whatever.

DDA on the other hand. He hasn't even logged on in a fucking month. A MONTH!! da5playmaker has fucking been here since DDA has. What the fuck is up with that shit? And since splff didn't send out the advance notification over the PSN until today, he probably thinks he has until Saturday to get his game in so there goes our slim shot at even getting our game in late tomorrow night. Jesus Christ, how tough is it to log on to this site once every other day or so to see whats up. I mean if it's that tough to get to because you have to go through OS's Workers page and whatever then fucking bookmark this page. Son of a bitch. A MONTH!

Again, sorry for my outburst. I've had a couple of these lately and I do apologize to any and all who feel afflicted by my rage. Again, I love you all, as we are all brothers in Christ (And Workers).

Last edited by jhawk886 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:32 am; edited 4 times in total
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 am

LSU wins...if anyone was wondering. Took the golden boot and kicked dclark's motherfuckin ass with it.

Arkansas opened pay with a decent drive that ended when a lob into the endzone fell right into an LSU defender's hands. Coach ho rolled out his nickel package..not dime..and came away with a beautiful snag with one on one coverage in the endzone. Followed that up with an 83 yard pass that resulted in a nasty ass juke and a broken ankle or two. A quick three and out for the Razorbacks handed the ball right back to the explosive offense and LSU put up another quick score with a 71 yard rush. LSU leads going in to the second quarter 14-0.

The Razorbacks fought back with a touchdown of their own kicking off a 38 point second quarter. They actually went on to go on a 35-3 run and take the lead in the fourth quarter 35-31.

Coach getonmylevelho was determined to not lose to a shitty coached Razorback team on his own turf and followed up with two scores taking the lead once again with 4:41 left on the clock. The ensuing drive from dclark ended in an interception on another coveted nickel package. Another score for the Tigers increased the lead to 10 with 2:46 remaining. 45-35. Another great drive from a great dynasty user brought Arkansas back within three 18 seconds later. But this "clown" chose to not try for the onside and kicked the ball to my defense with only 2 timeouts remaining. A couple first downs..a couple victory hits of spice..and an undefeated regular season.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:35 am

dclark44 wrote:ho, good write up post, explains the game well. tool

I apologize for the delay in posting my write up. I had other matters to attend to that was more important than keeping everybody up to date because I know that everybody was hitting their refresh button nonstop just to see what I had to say about whooping your ass. I know they were tired of seeing 8 straight meanngless posts with your name on it.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:40 am

i also posted some videos if interested..i know dclark will be the first to watch
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:30 am

hey jhawk, you might have missed it, but I've said quite a few times that DDA's laptop was fucked. It's been a while since I've said it though so I'll just say it again as a refresher. Trust me, I'm sure if he could, DDA would have been all over the boards after his win against me. His laptop got fucked up and I'm not sure when/if it'll be fixed. Those things aren't cheap to replace/fix.

As for CT, I see him up here all the time. He just doesn't post much. That's been CT since day one of the OD back in 09. As long as he does his write ups and stuff, I'm not gonna get on him about posting. I know that's not his style, but he's on the boards a lot. He's just a lurker I guess lol. My guess is that he was busy and couldn't get to his game in time. It's all good.

You gave plenty of notice and said plenty of times what needs to be done for you to get your game in so don't worry about it. The world isn't gonna end because we had to wait a lil while for you and stop to get your game in. You did everything that you could do to prevent that from happening and I appreciate that. Don't worry about it. We'll be ok lol.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:34 am

Oh yeah, that's right, I forgot about DDA's laptop being fucked up, my bad.

Sorry, I'm just all riled up because of the total bullshit we put out there on the field tonight that was supposed to represent the University of Kansas football program. This dynasty is the only thing keeping me sane right now as I want to kill our chancellor and head football coach.
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:00 am

jhawk886 wrote:It's almost embarrassing to be a KU fan right now. Turner Gill needs to be cleaning out his office on Monday morning.

Back to dynasty related shit, Urban I wasn't tryin to call you out or anything on getting your game in. I was just tryin to get it worked out so that everyone wouldn't have to wait a week when there will be 4 people with games next week. I know you generally get your stuff in and it's all good, I was just hoping that everyone would be able to, and I knew that you were plannin to play Ho tonight so I was just tryin to make sure you were gonna try and play today. I guess it doesn't even matter though because DDA and CT never get on the boards and read what's going on. I thought it was a requirement for these dynasties to be active on these boards? It's specifically because of times like this when people really need to be an actual part of the dynasty. Now because they can't take five minutes out of their day to check these boards and see what's going on, and then if they can't play for a while at least post to let us know, we're probably going to have to wait a week for one game to be played because they couldn't get their CPU games in.

Sorry for my rant, I just really didn't wanna hold up the dynasty for a whole week. I just find it annoying that no one ever knows anything about what's going on with CT and DDA. I mean Kid is rarely ever on here, but at least if something's going on or whatever he lets us know (like with his PS3) and he at least is on enough to get a sense of what's going on in the dynasties. I mean shit, he never posts and probably has more posts than CT and DDA combined.

Again, sorry for my rant. The KU/K-State game just royally pissed me off and this is my 2nd rant in like 20 minutes as I went off on KU's message boards too. So sorry for my outburst. Happy Friday to all, and to all a good night!

Hey Hey Hey .... Rarely ever on here is a bit of an exaggeration . lol... I may not flood the posts with meaningless chirping, or have time to construct flowcharts of everyone's team stats, but I'm on here quite often , even when I don't post. lol rest assured I am watching everything you do hahaha :twisted:
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:35 am

Hey jhawk and stop, I'm about to advance just in case you guys wanna try to get it in early today if you can.
    gameface1324
    gameface1324

Post by gameface1324 Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:45 am

I like this ho cat lol
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:59 am

Stop, we're advanced. If by any chance you're free this morning, I can go until about noon eastern, so let me know what's up.
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:01 am

gameface1324 wrote:I like this ho cat lol

Thundercats HO !!!!!!!! LOL Sorry
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:03 am

Advanced to Week 14. Next Advance: Mon Oct 18 @ 9AM

Game of the Week

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 40 Team39 VS Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 40 Team114

A Battle to Keep Hope Alive!!!!

This week's game of the week is a rematch of last years championship game between Kansas and Wisconsin. This a big game for both teams because the winner will have a shot at getting into the title game. Either LSU or UGA will get a loss in the SEC Championship game and Auburn is surely gonna take care of TCU so there is a real possibility that the winner of this game will find himself back in the championship game again this year. What else could you want? This one game could determine between Kansas or Wisconsin, who will go to the championship game and who will go home. It doesn't get too much more dramatic than that.

Welcome to Week 14!
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #10 Arkansas Razorbacks (10-2) ===============
    Last week, Arkansas lost 45-42 against LSU (12-0).
    This week, the Razorbacks are idle.

=============== #16 Auburn Tigers (7-4) ===============
    Last week the Tigers were idle.
    This week, the Tigers will host #3 TCU (10-0).

=============== #21 Oregon Ducks (8-3) ===============
    Last week, Oregon lost 49-24 against USC (8-3).
    This week, the Ducks travel to Corvallis to face the Oregon State Beavers (1-9).
    In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
    - (**) LG Mike Allen has committed to Oregon
    - (***) MLB Jason Jones has committed to LSU

=============== #24 Florida State Seminoles (8-4) ===============
    Last week, Florida State won 20-12 against Florida (4-8).
    This week, the Seminoles are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) DT Ryan Dennis has committed to Florida State

=============== #2 Georgia Bulldogs (12-0) ===============
    Last week, Georgia won 35-7 against Georgia Tech (6-5).
    This week, the Bulldogs are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Georgia targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) ROLB Derrick Wesley has committed to Georgia
    - (***) TE Leon Long has committed to Georgia
    - (***) WR Matt Reid has committed to Georgia

=============== #5 Kansas Jayhawks (10-1) ===============
    Last week the Jayhawks were idle.
    This week, the Jayhawks travel to Madison to face the #4 Wisconsin Badgers (10-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Kansas targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) TE Nick Rivers has committed to Kansas

=============== #1 LSU Tigers (12-0) ===============
    Last week, LSU won 45-42 against Arkansas (10-2).
    This week, the Tigers are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following LSU targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) MLB Jason Jones has committed to LSU
    - (***) LOLB Chris Byrd has committed to LSU

=============== Miami Hurricanes (8-4) ===============
    Last week, Miami lost 21-19 against Virginia (5-6).
    This week, the Hurricanes are idle.

=============== #7 Nebraska Cornhuskers (11-1) ===============
    Last week, Nebraska won 66-31 against Colorado (7-5).
    This week, the Cornhuskers are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Nebraska targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) ROLB Lawrence Tate has committed to Nebraska

=============== Texas A&M Aggies (7-5) ===============
    Last week, Texas A&M lost 34-31 against Texas (10-2).
    This week, the Aggies are idle.

=============== #11 Virginia Tech Hokies (11-1) ===============
    Last week, Virginia Tech won 70-14 against Missouri (7-5).
    This week, the Hokies are idle.
    In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Brandon Johnson has committed to Illinois

=============== #4 Wisconsin Badgers (10-1) ===============
    Last week, Wisconsin won 45-41 against Illinois (5-7).
    This week, the Badgers will host #5 Kansas (10-1).

Last edited by splff3000 on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 am

splff3000 wrote:INFO PAGE (Updated weekly)

Current Week

- 2011 Week 14

Next Advance

- Mon Oct 18 @ 9AM

Vacation List

N/A

Game of the Week (Week 14)

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 40 Team39 VS Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 40 Team114

Offensive Player of the Week (Week 14)

Ryan Aplin(cpu) - QB (Ark St.) 26-44, 326yds, 18car, 54yds, 4 TD's

Defensive Player of the Week (Week 14)

Tom Wort(cpu) - MLB (OU) 2tkls, 2TFL, 7ATK, sack, 2FF, FR

Heisman Watch (Week 14)

NAMEPOS SCHOOL LAST GAME
    DJ Beshears QB KU12-20, 253yds, 16car, 278yds, 6 TD's
    Cobi Hamilton WR Ark8rec, 150yds TD
    John ClayHB Wisc 5car, 31yds
    Orson Charles TE UGA 8rec, 125yds, TD
    Joe AdamsWR Ark 6rec, 194yds, TD

Home and Home(year 1)

Aub vs Mia
    Wis vs Ore
    Wis vs FSU
    FSU vs UGA
    Neb vs VT
    Ark vs Neb
    Ore vs SC
    VT vs Ore
    Kan vs Wis
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:05 am

KidIcarus27 wrote:

lol, you stupid.
    gameface1324
    gameface1324

Post by gameface1324 Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:57 am

KidIcarus27 wrote:

lol ya I set that up nicely I suppose

-------

https://ncaa.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=32

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:35 am