Alright fellas, I'm not gonna go over everything again. Pretty much everything you need to know is either here:
Note: Everything in Red is new for 2011
- No 6* teams and no A or A+ teams
- Luvtotha9s Rosters
- No run commit (penalty is autopilot for next user game)
splff3000 wrote:OK fellas, here we go. I'll give up to 3 days to finish your game for the week during the season. I will extend this time if needed, but I need to know beforehand and I'll also need to know when you'll be able to finish your game. If it is a reasonable time, I will extend it. I understand we all are busy, but we can't wait an extra week because you're out of town or whatever. If I don't hear anything, I'm going to advance the week, whether you're set ready to advance or not and you will be replaced. On the other hand, I'll be checking on the dynasty just about everyday and if I see everyone is done, I'll advance the week early. If that is the case, I will post it in this thread. I am also going to send everyone a friend invite and, if you accept it, I will notify you that way as well. EDIT: FYI - The weeks advance about 1.5 - 2 days on average.
Note: There will still be only 3 days to finish the week if I advance early, so please check the dynasty, your messages, or this thread every so often to keep up.
Note: I will not wait on recruiting to advance. If you are not done recruiting when we are ready to advance, you will just lose that time. My suggestion is that you recruit BEFORE you play your game. We will not wait on recruiting during bye weeks as well.
The main thing is to let me know if you're gonna be busy and I'll try to work with you.
HERE ARE THE RULES IN CASE YOU NEED TO REFERENCE THEM:
quarter length= 8 min
difficulty= EDIT: HEISMAN w/adjusted sliders/penalties
recruiting = HEISMAN
1. I will adjust all 5 & 6 star teams schedules so that they have at least an A- difficult schedule. If it is there already I will not mess with it unless asked.
2. Most changes that I make to the schedule will be posted in this thread.
3. If players want to schedule hum opponents from out of conference it can be done, but it will be in home/away format. That means if a player plays a hum at home in one season, the next season he will have to play that same hum away and vice versa.
4. Every user will have at least 3 user vs user games a year.
5. I will never schedule more than 3 user vs user games unless asked.
6. FCS teams will be replaced with other teams.
7. When football season starts, we will not advance on the weekend unless everyone is done. We will have one advance either Friday night or Saturday morning and will advance no sooner than Monday evening, unless everyone is done.
1. I would like to have teams from all over the country, but I would like no more than 3 user teams per conference. Also, I would like at least 10 user controlled teams total.
2. If the game is restarted, you need to give a reason for it. I know things happen...kids, wife, and what not, but it can't KEEP happening. You can post your reason here or on the msg in the game. Do not PM me or send a message over the PSN. Everyone needs to be able to see it. EDIT: If I feel you do not have a valid reason for restarting ie something messed up with the system, servers, or game itself, I will throw out the results and sim the game. If it happens more than once per season you will be up for replacement. If your game has multiple restarts( more than 2 restarts), the results will be thrown out and the game will be simmed.
3. Quitting will not be tolerated at all. If someone quits during a user game, he will be removed from the OD. Period. As frustrating as a loss may be, quitting a game is not an option in this OD.
4. I will never replace anyone by myself. I will always ask the group first. I will also give the user a chance to defend himself.
This is supposed to be for fun so there are a few etiquette requirements. These are for user vs user games. I don't care what you do to the cpu.
1. Please don't run up the score ie kicking a field goal w 3secs left with a 21pt lead.
2. Punt on 4th down unless: 4th and 1 or less, across the 50, or down by alot(more than 17) and need to score.
3. If you both have headsets take it easy on the smack talk. I'm not saying no smack talk, just take it easy ie no racial slurs or what not.
This year, participation is mandatory in Workers. If at any point I feel your participation level is too low, I'll send you a PM asking you to pick it up. If it continues on, I'll ask the group to vote on replacement.
1. Posting on the boards. It is encouraged for all to post on the boards. It is not mandatory to make regular posts, but it is highly encouraged.
2. Game write ups/ recaps. Game write ups/ recaps are mandatory in games that are (a) decided by 7 pts or less (b) bowl games (regardless of final score) or (c) user vs user games(regardless of the final score). In user vs user games, either user can do a write up/ recap or both can. Ultimately, the responsibility for the write up/recap falls on the winner if the loser doesn't want to do one. These write ups/ recaps don't have to be long and drawn out. They just have to give us an idea of what happened in the game.
3. Dynasty Wire. A dynasty wire story is mandatory for any game that a write up/recap was done for. It's very easy to just copy and paste the writeup/ recap from OS to EA's website or vice versa. It would also be nice if videos were added to the dynasty wire story as well. It's not mandatory, but it would be nice.
The Dynasty wire and game recaps are the bare minimum for participation. You can go above that by posting regularly on the boards. Participating members will be deemed more valuable than non participating members and may be given more leeway on certain things. For example, if someone has been very active on the boards, I may be less inclined to remove him for something because he is a valuable member to the OD. Participation can only help you, it can't hurt you. While, on the other hand, someone can be removed for lack of participation.
The Disregard List-
If you are consistently the last person finished and are slowing down the pace of the dynasty, you will be asked to speed up. If, after that, you are still the last person finished consistently you will be placed on the Disregard List. If you are on this list, we will not wait for you before we advance to the next week. You will be taken off the list after 5 consecutive weeks of not being last. You can also ask to be placed on this list if you are going to be busy and you don't know when you'll be able to participate.
We will not spend a long time on any 1 section of the offseason. The length of time listed below is the max amount of time that will be allowed per section:
-Players Leaving - 12-18hrs (not 24hrs)
-Transfer Requests - 0hrs
-Recruiting - 24 hrs for each week
-position changes - 12-18hrs (not 24hrs)
-Training Results - 0hrs
-Cut Players - 12-18hrs (not 24hrs)
Note: These are subject to change.
If a game disconnects, the user that gets the option to continue against the cpu may do so only if:
-A. He is up by 20 pts or more at the time of the disconnect
-B. has a 10pt lead or more in the 4th qtr at the time of the disconnect
-C. Is 3rd straight disconnect caused by opponent.
Note: If a user is losing at the time of the disconnect he may NOT continue against the cpu. If the problem persists contact the commissioner.
Note: Users may replay the scenario of the disconnected game only if both users agree to it.
Note: A user does not have to continue against the cpu. He may give his opponent multiple opportunities to connect before notifying the commissioner and at that point the commissioner will make a decision on what to do.
Note: If both users are experiencing problems connecting, then the game will be simmed.
You should use this thread to schedule times to play user vs user games or discuss anything pertaining to the dynasty. This thread should be the main source of communicating with other members, but, of course, you may use private messages or the PSN. I will notify of advances via this thread and via the PSN(if my friend invite is accepted). Everything else will be communicated via this thread.
I have custom sliders in place, but if the general consensus of the league is that they need to be changed then I can adjust them. Any changes that I make to the sliders will be posted in this thread.
Note: Recruiting limits are off while recruiting difficulty is set to Heisman
New rules implemented:
- Can only recruit the same amount of seniors leaving +3
- 3 human games instead of 2
Penalties for recruiting violations( NCAA sanctions)
-1st offense (1 recruit over limit) - autopilot vs human + lose 1 recruit next season
-1st offense (multiple recruits over limit) - autopilot vs human + must cut top rated recruit for that recruiting class + lose multiple recruits next season = to amount that was over by ie over by 3 recruits lose 3 recruits next season
-2nd offense( 1 recruit over limit) - autopilot vs human + lose 1 recruit next season + lose 2 home games(commissioner decides which ones) + must cut top rated recruit for that recruiting class
-2nd offense (multiple recruits over limit) - autopilot vs 2 humans + must cut top rated recruit for that recruiting class + lose multiple recruits next season = to amount that was over by ie over by 3 recruits lose 3 recruits next season + Must cut top rated player at the position of the lowest rated recruit + lose 3 home games
-3rd offense ( 1 recruit over limit) - autopilot vs human + lose 1 recruit next season + lose 3 home games(commissioner decides which ones) + must cut top rated recruit for that recruiting class + Must cut top rated player at the position of the lowest rated recruit
-3rd offense (multiple recruits over limit) - REMOVED FROM THE DYNASTY!!!
-4th offense ( 1 recruit over limit) - REMOVED FROM THE DYNASTY!!!
As you can see, the penalties for violating recruiting regulations are pretty stiff. I would advise you to turn off all cpu recruiting assistance so there are no mistakes. That's it folks!!! It's on like chicken bone!!!
Max Allowable Recruits
Team - Recruits that can be signed
Once you have signed all the recruits you can sign, make sure you turn cpu assistance off and clear your board so that no "mistakes" can happen. I urge you to do this because, on rare occasions, someone may still come to your school as a walk on, but it will show them as part of your recruits. This will cause you to be over the limit and penalized. There is no leeway here. If you go over, for whatever reason, you will be penalized. No excuses.
EDIT: If the game glitches and advances to the end of offseason recruiting, there will not be a penalty for recruiting violations.
8 min qtrs.
Quiz the QB - off
Ice the Kicker - off
QB Accuracy - 10/5
Pass Block - 5/0 >>>> 10/0
WR Catching - 45/45
RB Ability - 50/50
Run Block - 45/55 >>>> 45/60
Pass Coverage - 65/45
Pass Rush - 30/5
Interceptions - 5/5
Rush Defense - 25/20 >>>> 30/20 >>>> 30/35
Tackling - 50/45
FG Power - 0/0
FG Accuracy - 25/50
Punt Power - 75/80
Punt Accuracy - 70/85
Kickoff Power - 45/45
False Start- 70
OFF P.I- 100
DEF P.I- 100
Kr/Pr Interference- 100
Intentional grounding- 100
rough passer- 100
rough kicker- 100
Note: These sliders are designed for some overthrown and underthrown passes by both the user and cpu. Don't be alarmed when you see this lol.
Teams / PSN / Username
-Auburn / splff3000 / splff3000
-Virginia Tech / KidIcarus27 / KidIcarus27
-Kansas / jhawk886 / jhawk886
-Texas A&M / jusblaze09 / jusblaze09
-Nebraska / urbanslegend15 / urbanslegend05
-Florida State/ CT21 / CT21
-Arkansas / dclark44 / dclark44
-South Carolina / Breon6286 / Breon6286
-Miami / DDA0089531 / DDA0089531
-Oregon / gameface1324 / gameface1324
-Wisconsin / BeatAssailant / stoptherun
-Georgia / uncleLEO12 / Joker12
Workers 2009 Dynasty Champions
Year - PSN - Team
2008 - Nrenard - Ohio State
2009 - rcdawgs - Texas
2010 - red_zone62 - Ohio State
2011 - dhova757 - Florida
2012 - Sdid - USC
2013 - splff3000 - Tennessee
Workers 2010 Dynasty Champions
Year - PSN - Team
2009 - CPU - Texas
2010 - Sdid - Miami
2011 - splff3000 - Auburn
2012 - sdid - Miami
Workers 2011 Dynasty Champions
Year - PSN - Team
2010 - jhawk886 - Kansas
Last edited by splff3000 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:03 am; edited 6 times in total