GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
noflyzone27
Bnew10
GenoP
archerbur
GWORLD74
SUHsquad420
getonmylevelho
k15nichols
Eatz
HossboyHoocH
Preacher_jack
russellmorris52
Mr.Slick
Jalen_d
Kingofda334
OrganizedChaos
stoptherun
robgman15
Shooter
dominoslarry
Joker12
Brownsfan23
Aftershock9958
Marco_SNAPS_55
Dolfinley
jhawk886
JoeyJ1203
Sinister
Muckem
splff3000
drew-73-stl
TJ
36 posters

Grinders Discussion Thread

splff3000
    splff3000

Grinders Discussion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Grinders Discussion Thread

Post by splff3000 Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:00 pm

Browns, man I think you're overreacting. The losing team always have to concede defeat. The winning team can't concede defeat for you lol. Based on what we know, I think most people would agree with hawks decision. What happened with joey, was because it was against the CPU. If he had been playing a human, there would have been no issue. I don't think you should be quitting the league over one game.
    Sinister
    Sinister

Post by Sinister Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 pm

Wheres Dr Phil when u need him
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:47 pm

Dear Commissioner Hawk / Dick Sucking Tobey Whip

I have recently been penalized for doing something i have always done. After being a immature fucker one night, and saying I was gonna quit, i came back and said i should have never argued. Even though i still feel i did nothing wrong. We did a vote on my situation, and as is right now, looks like i will be losing, and will be penalized. My penalty for something ive ALWAYS done is gonna be lose my top 2 players for the next user game. In my case, that will probably be Matthew Stafford and Calvin Johnson. I personally never got a warning, but it was stated in the rules and its my fault i knew nothing about it. Anyways at the end of the day, it is wat it is and i was gonna accept my penalties. I enjoy this league and been part of it for a minute and i also chat wit a lot of u mfers daily.

Newho, now comes to my next point. I got this mfer shooter, who was tryin so hard to get me penalized and/or booted or watever he was tryin to do. I got this mfer reminding me that ive been warned before even though hes forgetting it was HIM AND STOP who were talked to.. I was never informed i was doin wrong. Now i find out shooter, who in the preseason was throwing to his rbs 75 percent of the game (18 completions to rbs against me ) ( 15 against joker ) Scored with 1 minute left on a user. I kno brown and muck are goin through some shit where muck scored but brown had timeouts and brown is upset. Well how would u feel brown, if u were down, wit no timeouts, under 1 minute, and the mfer is still running and not only running but he ends up scoring??

Hawk/Splff u guys said my shit was a judgement call because u have no proof, but u guys came at me wit the suspensions, but gave me a chance wit a vote and i obviously lost which im cool with. But please explain to me, how when someone has no timeouts, and is down, how shooter is able to run, score, and there is only a warning coming his way?? especially when this is his second offense?? Please explain how hes not only Stad Padding, but how hes not also Running Up the Score??? Kind of ridiculous his shit was worse than mine (but they all seem to be) and of course nothing is happening. I expect a penalty, and so does half the league im sure. You need to start being consistent for real cause its kinda bull shit that u gonna let him off for scoring on a guy that had no TIME OUTS under 1 min.

shooter , i wouldnt give 2 fucks honestly, but just cause u were bein such a dick, and tryin so hard to get me penalized, i guess ill come back at u
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Did I miss something? What happened with Shooter? I know there was an issue with Muck and Brownsfan, but I haven't heard anything about shooter.
    dominoslarry
    dominoslarry

Post by dominoslarry Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:29 pm

splff3000 wrote:Did I miss something? What happened with Shooter? I know there was an issue with Muck and Brownsfan, but I haven't heard anything about shooter.

Shooter refuses to kneel the ball. End result scored a running td with 130ish to play already up huge
    dominoslarry
    dominoslarry

Post by dominoslarry Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Ie stat padding
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Shooter ran for a td wit a min or so to go when up big and the other guy had 0 timeouts
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:51 pm

I honestly am not sure about the whole situation about him scoring. I warned shooter last night about refusing to kneel the ball when it's obvious he should (different than browns/muck situation). If shooter really did run for a long td up 21 points with under two minutes left when his opponent had no timeouts, then yes that deserves to be punished in my eyes. However, I don't know if that is the correct situation that occurred or not. Hooch, shooter, and I were discussing him refusing to kneel last night but I don't remember anything about shooter scoring in that situation.
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:00 pm

long td or not, y the fuck is he runnin in general when his opponent has no timeouts and its less than 2 min?
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:31 pm

JoeyJ1203 wrote:long td or not, y the fuck is he runnin in general when his opponent has no timeouts and its less than 2 min?
    I agree, and that's why I told him if in the same situation in the future he refuses to kneel the ball, I will penalize him for stat padding.
    Brownsfan23
    Brownsfan23

Post by Brownsfan23 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:28 pm

Splff, my point was he has the ball up 33 at the 4yd line, he could of kneeled the ball, if I took a TO, score on me lol. But if I wasn't conceding defeat, wouldn't I have taken a TO before 2 min warning? Sorry, but up 33 with the ball, 2 minutes left and scoring is running it up, its not debatable IMO. Joey situation is different, but he did his shit in the 1st half. If Muck was up 33 before half and was at 4yd line, and scored, its not an issue. Its only a issue because it was CPU.

Joey, what Shooter did was worse, especially when he freely admitting it and he stat padded before, there needs to be a penalty. He did that against a user and had a lead, shouldn't have happened.

Hawk, please dont say the difference between Muck and I and Shooter and Hooch is TO's because thats straight bullshit.
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Brownsfan23 wrote:Splff, my point was he has the ball up 33 at the 4yd line, he could of kneeled the ball, if I took a TO, score on me lol. But if I wasn't conceding defeat, wouldn't I have taken a TO before 2 min warning? Sorry, but up 33 with the ball, 2 minutes left and scoring is running it up, its not debatable IMO. Joey situation is different, but he did his shit in the 1st half. If Muck was up 33 before half and was at 4yd line, and scored, its not an issue. Its only a issue because it was CPU.

Joey, what Shooter did was worse, especially when he freely admitting it and he stat padded before, there needs to be a penalty. He did that against a user and had a lead, shouldn't have happened.

Hawk, please dont say the difference between Muck and I and Shooter and Hooch is TO's because thats straight bullshit.

i have been following the few stories and this comment sums it up PERFECTLY....
    I agree FULLY with Brownsfan on this, and yesi know my opinion doesnt matter
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:36 pm

drew-73-stl wrote:
    Brownsfan23 wrote:Splff, my point was he has the ball up 33 at the 4yd line, he could of kneeled the ball, if I took a TO, score on me lol. But if I wasn't conceding defeat, wouldn't I have taken a TO before 2 min warning? Sorry, but up 33 with the ball, 2 minutes left and scoring is running it up, its not debatable IMO. Joey situation is different, but he did his shit in the 1st half. If Muck was up 33 before half and was at 4yd line, and scored, its not an issue. Its only a issue because it was CPU.

i have been following the few stories and this comment sums it up PERFECTLY....
    I agree FULLY with Brownsfan on this, and yesi know my opinion doesnt matter

so if it dont matter mam, y say anything??
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:36 pm

How often do you see a team take a knee when they aren't sure they can kill the clock?
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:41 pm

Hey now, I punted the ball 1st in goal in my last game. Wasn't even under 2 minutes, but hey it's me, the nice guy.

Suck it hawk.
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:49 pm

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas Merry Xmas
    Brownsfan23
    Brownsfan23

Post by Brownsfan23 Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:11 pm

How often do you see a team down 21+ after the 2 minute warning take timeouts?
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:13 pm

If I had been playing the way you were up to that point, in your position I would've called the to's to get the ball back and attempt one last time to get the ball in the endzone.
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:52 pm

I'll take a penalty if hawk thinks I deserve it. Tired of all of this arguing. Can't we all just be adults?
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:13 pm

Shooter wrote:I'll take a penalty if hawk thinks I deserve it. Tired of all of this arguing. Can't we all just be adults?

lol i was thinking same thing...ill take a penalty to suffice JOEY and if it stops the bitching and not getting along.....wow we all play this for FUN and its beginning to feel like a job...and JOEY please tell me how u feel about me, i love to hear your encouraging words of wisdom...they make my day Laughing
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:49 pm

Advanced

Scheduling Deadline: 1:00 PM ET Wednesday

Advance Deadline: 7:00 PM ET Friday
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:05 am

Aftershock9958
    Aftershock9958

Post by Aftershock9958 Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:55 pm

Damn, step out for a few days and come back to a soap opera in this bitch.

Anyway, I just want to apologize to you guys who've been trying to play me recently and explain what I'm dealing with right now. Started working at Radio Shack about a month ago in addition to already being in school pretty much all day for two days out of the week. First week I got 12 hours. Second week I got 18 hours. Third week I got 28 hours and fourth week 37 hours. I wasn't scheduled to work that many hours, but they've added at least one day a week and asked me to stay late at least two days a week on average for every week I've worked so far.

So even though it looks like I'll be home at a certain time, more often than not it ends up that I don't really know what time I'm getting off until I do. Not trying to fuck anyone around, but I love getting money just a little bit more than I like playing Madden with you fucks.

I'm still going to try to get my shit played for the most part though. This semester will end in about two weeks, and when the holidays are over my hours should go down. Until then bare with me homies.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:58 pm

Thanks for letting us know what's going on shock. I knew something was funny cause you been acting like BC lol.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:04 pm

Getting on to auto him for you now GWorld.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:44 am