GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What could better the game?

chugg18
    chugg18

What could better the game? Empty What could better the game?

Post by chugg18 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:06 pm

I was just thinkin of a few...

-Spring game would be awesome

-early enrollees. How sweet would it be if your 61 ovr all incoming true freshman could be involved in that first training result? So instead of only a max of 4 training periods u could potentially have a fifth. Just limit how many of the recruits could actually be early enrollees.

-recruits changing hard commits. This shit happens all the time. Just cuz u verbally commit that don't mean shit til u sign on the dotted line. They would probably have to up the recruit time limit cuz u would have to continue to call those "hard verbals" until signing day.

-some sort of ad mode/dynasty. U control stadium upgrades, popcorn prices, parking, boosters, conference realignment, everything.

-petition for a fifth/sixth year of eligibility due to early season ending injuries.

- expand rosters to atleast 85

I'm sure I'll think of a few more. U guys have any thoughts?
    chugg18
    chugg18

What could better the game? Empty Re: What could better the game?

Post by chugg18 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:10 pm

- bring back NCAA infractions/ suspending players/ lose scholarships. All that good shit
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:17 pm

- how bout expand the coaching positions. Qb coach, lb coach, etc. and have a grading system on all coaches and have that reflect how well players progress in season and the off season.

My god I'm on a roll
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:20 pm

It blows my mind how fucking cool this game could be.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:21 pm

I agree with all that, especially the second post because the whole discipline rating added a new level to strategy in the old games. Expanded rosters/medical redshirts would be awesome

They really need to expand the defensive control they put in a users hands. In real life not every zone is supposed to be treated the same. Some teams run almost solely cover 2 zone but to counter the 4-vert attacks they have their LBs get as deep as possible, instead of just chilling in the middle of the field as guys run behind them like in in the games. I think you should be able to tell each level of your defense what you want them to do. In general I feel like zone in 13 is a lot weaker than it was in 12, in fact I feel like it is almost on an NCAA 11 level, not quite, but almost, when zone was almost useless. They need to re-work that shit too
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:26 pm

I think they should have a button you can push on defense that puts your hand up to block a pass or hell even a button you can push to intercept it. That would be sweet. Sad
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:27 pm

They also really, really need to work on man alignment on defense. They claimed it was fixed this year but it still is fucking stupid, to where on a shift you will end up with a CB covering a FB and a safety covering the slot or some bullshit like that. It's especially bad in the 4-2-5 and 3-3-5 PBs, almost like they added fixes to the main PBs but totally forgot about those two.

A true speed rush, I dont mean just sprinting around a guy and not getting blocked, but I mean like a guy explodig off the line, dipping and ripping under the tackle as the tackle falls flat on his face trying to get a piece of the guys shoulder. Just look at old Julius Peppers highlights for examples of how this should look.

bring back the FCS teams, I used to love doing Harvard/Yale dynasties with my rooommate

chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:27 pm

- defensive matchups! Good hell. I want my best corner coverin whatever one of their wideouts is tearin me up. Right now all u gotta do is move ur dominate wideout to the slot and bingo, u got the nickel or dime corner tryin to cover his ass
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 pm

dipsh wrote:I think they should have a button you can push on defense that puts your hand up to block a pass or hell even a button you can push to intercept it. That would be sweet. Sad

yeah dips, this has vbeen a really shocking development with the game. From what I read and I think Cookie mentioned this, without the tuner that shit works fine. I realllllllllllly hope a quick tuner fix is coming

chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:31 pm

Jaredlib wrote:
    dipsh wrote:I think they should have a button you can push on defense that puts your hand up to block a pass or hell even a button you can push to intercept it. That would be sweet. Sad

yeah dips, this has vbeen a really shocking development with the game. From what I read and I think Cookie mentioned this, without the tuner that shit works fine. I realllllllllllly hope a quick tuner fix is coming

Yea this is inexcusable IMO. For fuck sakes
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:57 am

All of you guys are on the money with all this. I especially want the suspensions and infractions back. I forgot what game that was from but that was a hell of a feature. But it seemed like every week my guys were getting in trouble but who cares, they can fix that in no time and put that in for next year. The spring game would be sweet too. Good ideas guys

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:18 pm