GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Rauloe
jhawk886
getonmylevelho
TheWeatherMan
mrdinknose
pops21kid
dipsh
splff3000
stoptherun
urbanslegend05
jusblaze09
Jaredlib
16 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 18 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:56 pm

For some reason I felt really lightheaded today, there were times when I literally would find myself in the left lane driving and didn't remember getting over, just spacey.

I think I had it in my hand when I was walking around the store waiting for my oil to get changed. I sat down in the auto section to read a magazine and probably sit it in the chair next to me and I was startled by the guy knocking on the window telling me it was rdy to go and I probably just left it there.

I am pretty disappointed in myself. I usually don't do that shit. I don't lock my keys in my car, I don't leave windows open when I leave the house, that kind of shit, this is definitely a hard lesson to learn but oh well.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Well I don't have much to say about the phone bc I've been doing a lot of dumb shit like that lately. Anyways, I'm on my way home and hopefully I'm last. I'll knock it out and advance.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:16 pm

u should be last

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:38 pm

lol im on my 5th phone not because i lost it but because it breaks like 3 or 4 months after i get it and i take care of my stuff
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:27 pm

Advancing now...
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:04 am

Jaredlib wrote:He didn't even know what dips had said lol

He was bored at work and went through the pages he might have missed and saw it. We laughed about it and he said he was gonna come on and "politely disagree."

Do you wipe his pussy for him when he squirts too?
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:18 am

Zeph if you go back and read what I wrote it clearly says and I am summerizing, "zeph is way better at this video game than me." I never took your only claim to fame away. All I said is in my 8 user games (4 of which I won) I hadn't played anyone as cheesy as you. Every guy (yes even Hawk) played sim style football. You ran 4 plays all game and as I already said, I could not stop them and that's just a burn on me. I just said that's not football that's gamin. At gamin you are clearly good. At game write ups you're obviously too cool and at shit talkin you're pretty average. At tossing Jared's salad you are #1. Move on. You can pat yourself on the back all u want. You beat me by one score. Not 3. Anyone can look that up. You really need to get laid or something. Hey at least you're posting something on the boards. Even if it is stupid shit.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:45 am

Did somebody change the sliders because my QB is passing like he Payton Manning
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:00 am

Well guys, just making sure it was noted that Zehp and I are leaving tomorrow and will be gone until late Saturday/Sunday morning
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:03 am

Oh, and, one of our roommates phones is ringing off the hook on vibrate, I can hear it through the wall, finally he picks it up and I hear him say "...Jared?" A guy found my phone and was calling my contacts

So, my phone was found outside of walmart in the parking lot. The guy who found it works there and he said it was underneath his car. The crazy thing is, I wasn't parked next to anybody. It is in perfect shape and looks untouched.

I don't what the fuck happened or how it got there but I am lucky as fuck. I even offered him 20 bucks as a "reward" and he said no. Can't believe it.
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:14 am

you wanna run it now Jared ? Since you gonna be gone for a minute ????
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:21 am

Jaredlib wrote:Oh, and, one of our roommates phones is ringing off the hook on vibrate, I can hear it through the wall, finally he picks it up and I hear him say "...Jared?" A guy found my phone and was calling my contacts

So, my phone was found outside of walmart in the parking lot. The guy who found it works there and he said it was underneath his car. The crazy thing is, I wasn't parked next to anybody. It is in perfect shape and looks untouched.

I don't what the fuck happened or how it got there but I am lucky as fuck. I even offered him 20 bucks as a "reward" and he said no. Can't believe it.

Yeah, believe it or not, there are still sum good folks hanging around...

Word
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:46 am

Glad to hear you got your phone back. I would be upset if I couldn't check the boards 15 times a day too.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:46 am

My ps3 wont connect to the internet guys I am trying to fix it sorry
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:48 am

im goin to blow one.. txt me when you get up and runnin

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 am

wow that was the most best game i played on both sides of the ball in a while. UGA bounces back and ends their drought by making it rain on Tennessee 38-3
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:03 am

Well its not my ps3 the whole house lost internet. Pretty shitty timing but I tried to fix it and no go.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:55 am

dipsh wrote:Zeph if you go back and read what I wrote it clearly says and I am summerizing, "zeph is way better at this video game than me." I never took your only claim to fame away. All I said is in my 8 user games (4 of which I won) I hadn't played anyone as cheesy as you. Every guy (yes even Hawk) played sim style football. You ran 4 plays all game and as I already said, I could not stop them and that's just a burn on me. I just said that's not football that's gamin. At gamin you are clearly good. At game write ups you're obviously too cool and at shit talkin you're pretty average. At tossing Jared's salad you are #1. Move on. You can pat yourself on the back all u want. You beat me by one score. Not 3. Anyone can look that up. You really need to get laid or something. Hey at least you're posting something on the boards. Even if it is stupid shit.

lol, you a funny dude. I remember Zeph running the same plays too. He would come out in a tight 4 WR formation. Sometimes instead of the 4 wr's it'll be the base personnell(so you didn't know it was the tight 4 wr formation until you got on the field), but it was the same formation. If you came out in man, he threw in the flats to a wide open guy everytime or sometimes he'd reverse the play and throw to the other side. If you came out in zone, he threw it to one of the guys up the seam because one was always open because of how shitty zone is in the game. Every so often he'd call a different play, but for the most part he did this all game. Anyway, I couldn't stop it either lol. I didn't trip or nothing though because I figured he was still learning how to play. Seems he's still up to his same tricks lol. I don't know what he's gonna do in 12 when they have real zone defense(so they say) in the game.

Jaredlib wrote:Oh, and, one of our roommates phones is ringing off the hook on vibrate, I can hear it through the wall, finally he picks it up and I hear him say "...Jared?" A guy found my phone and was calling my contacts

That's cool man. Every so often people will surprise you. I remember when I was little we all went to the beach and my mom lost her wallet with all of her shit in it, credit cards, ID, money, everything. She was crying and all kinds of shit. Well about a week and a half later, this envelope comes in the mail and it's got all her shit in it. The money too. Somebody had found it and, since the address was on the driver's license, they mailed it to her. That was some cool shit.

Rauloe wrote:im goin to blow one.. txt me when you get up and runnin

I don't know why, but when I saw this, my first thought was not firing up a blunt lol. Guess I been watching too much Tosh.O. That shit is crazy lol.
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:33 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:Zeph if you go back and read what I wrote it clearly says and I am summerizing, "zeph is way better at this video game than me." I never took your only claim to fame away. All I said is in my 8 user games (4 of which I won) I hadn't played anyone as cheesy as you. Every guy (yes even Hawk) played sim style football. You ran 4 plays all game and as I already said, I could not stop them and that's just a burn on me. I just said that's not football that's gamin. At gamin you are clearly good. At game write ups you're obviously too cool and at shit talkin you're pretty average. At tossing Jared's salad you are #1. Move on. You can pat yourself on the back all u want. You beat me by one score. Not 3. Anyone can look that up. You really need to get laid or something. Hey at least you're posting something on the boards. Even if it is stupid shit.

lol, you a funny dude. I remember Zeph running the same plays too. He would come out in a tight 4 WR formation. Sometimes instead of the 4 wr's it'll be the base personnell(so you didn't know it was the tight 4 wr formation until you got on the field), but it was the same formation. If you came out in man, he threw in the flats to a wide open guy everytime or sometimes he'd reverse the play and throw to the other side. If you came out in zone, he threw it to one of the guys up the seam because one was always open because of how shitty zone is in the game. Every so often he'd call a different play, but for the most part he did this all game. Anyway, I couldn't stop it either lol. I didn't trip or nothing though because I figured he was still learning how to play. Seems he's still up to his same tricks lol. I don't know what he's gonna do in 12 when they have real zone defense(so they say) in the game.

That's cool man. Every so often people will surprise you. I remember when I was little we all went to the beach and my mom lost her wallet with all of her shit in it, credit cards, ID, money, everything. She was crying and all kinds of shit. Well about a week and a half later, this envelope comes in the mail and it's got all her shit in it. The money too. Somebody had found it and, since the address was on the driver's license, they mailed it to her. That was some cool shit.

Rauloe wrote:im goin to blow one.. txt me when you get up and runnin

I don't know why, but when I saw this, my first thought was not firing up a blunt lol. Guess I been watching too much Tosh.O. That shit is crazy lol.

too much Tosh.0 and workaHolics
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:10 pm

More shit that Madden is adding that NCAA is not...

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1172066p1.html

DPP is gonna be a mfer!!!

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 18 Madden-nfl-12-20110601035158148_640w

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 18 Madden-nfl-12-20110601035203976_640w

You see that shit? Micheal Vick will play completely different from Matt Ryan. Hmm, this sure would be nice in NCAA......BLAZE. Maybe next year when they're focusing on NCAA again. Wink

EDIT: Check out Matt Ryan's dynamic performance change.

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 18 Madden-nfl-12-20110601035210350_640w

He went from ideal under pressure to trigger happy under pressure and he went from an ideal amount of forced passes to an aggressive amount of forced passes. This shit is gonna be tight as fuck!!! lol
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Ummm...that's not really new. The only new thing they revealed is that it is affected play by play. Everything else is the stuff they said during the Franchise blog.

EDIT: And until someone gives me a way to do it accurately for 1800+ players they don't have the rights to (and 200-400 true freshmen that you have next to nothing to judge them on) it will stay in my "I would love to have it, but it's highly improbable to do" pile.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:46 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Ummm...that's not really new. The only new thing they revealed is that it is affected play by play. Everything else is the stuff they said during the Franchise blog.

EDIT: And until someone gives me a way to do it accurately for 1800+ players they don't have the rights to (and 200-400 true freshmen that you have next to nothing to judge them on) it will stay in my "I would love to have it, but it's highly improbable to do" pile.

I knew I could get you to come out of hiding with that comment lol. Anyway, I don't know what franchise blog you saw, but I haven't seen anything on being able to set up players traits so they behave like there real life counterparts on the field. All I saw was something about players going on cold and hot streaks and that affecting they're ratings. Anyway, this isn't even the official blog on the shit. I'm sure it'll be even more detailed....since...you know...they're focusing on Madden his year. Smile
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:51 pm

Unless you turned a blind eye to the Superstar blog (which by the looks of it, you did) then you would have saw that Player traits were in already in the screenshots. Again, noting new.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:07 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Unless you turned a blind eye to the Superstar blog (which by the looks of it, you did) then you would have saw that Player traits were in already in the screenshots. Again, noting new.

Umm, it is to me. Sorry, I don't read blogs on shit that I have no intention of using whatsoever. Apparently, judging from the responses on OS, I'm not the only one. Anyway, this can't be old news because there ain't even a blog on this shit yet sooooooo........... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:17 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Ummm...that's not really new. The only new thing they revealed is that it is affected play by play. Everything else is the stuff they said during the Franchise blog.

Actually I just thought about something. They have ratings for all those players with nothing to judge them on so why not player traits too? Hell they could make it real simple and make it editable like the ratings are. If they're worried about likenesses and stuff just make the traits semi random and let people edit them if they want. There are ways to get it into NCAA. Stop selling yourself short. Don't say it's highly improbable to do, say it's highly improbable that they will do it. At least highly improbable this year. Now next year when they focus on NCAA, who knows... Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 01, 2024 9:13 am