GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Rauloe
jhawk886
getonmylevelho
TheWeatherMan
mrdinknose
pops21kid
dipsh
splff3000
stoptherun
urbanslegend05
jusblaze09
Jaredlib
16 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 17 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 7:08 pm

Im going to let the stats tell you what happened in my game 4 thrown picks, a lot of overthrown balls to open guys, gave up 277 yards and 5 TD's on the ground, a lot of broken tackles, -20 yards on the ground, and only got to the QB 3 times all 3 on blitzes. We lost 52-21 on a rainy gloomy day in athens. Well on to the next one

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 7:13 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:what up yungj?? boards have been DEAD today...

next week should liven these crackers up..we got USC vs Cal, Penn St vs OSU, and Texas vs OU

Man this CPU spanking my ass lol With this team this year i guess i will just try to be the spoiler because i dont see use getting a bowl when we cant tackle anybody i played with conseritive tackle on the whole game and that RB ran through, over, and around my guys. and i dont think its the sliders thats causing that my team is just not good on defense and offense
    ehicks009

Post by ehicks009 Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Hey gents, whats the word on next years game? I'll be picking it up, are you going to run your standard dynasty or something different next year urban?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue May 31, 2011 8:45 pm

From what I understand Rivals will be the same setup next year and Yunj will have his own dynasty with 3* starter teams run thru these forums as well

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 pm

anybody had trouble logging on here or was it just me

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 11:36 pm

Lol if bama was so overrated in NCAA 11 after winning a NC i wonder what Auburn going to be rated in 12. Im going to flip out if they got bama 99 overall when they lost a star RB, WR, QB, DE, and Lineman i think. Lol i promise i wont play bama in no ranked games so if you come at me trying to be bama im going to jump through my TV and bitch slap everybody in the room lol. I mean like seriously Ingram is a beast but they got him on hulk mode in ncaa 11. He run through people even when you got him dead to rights wtf is that bs. And McCroy ole pussy ass aint even that damn good he got his ass knocked out in Iron bowl on fake ass wanna be. When you let a team come back from 21 down you should retire from coaching. Nick Saben ole liar ass didnt he say he wasnt going to leave the Dolphins but what did his up tight ass do go right to Bama. I wouldnt believe nothing that fake Billy Bob Thornton looking mfer got to say. And Mark Ingram dont need to be one the cover of NCAA 12 im going to burn the cover when i get the game. How do you get on the cover when you didnt even play a full season and had a so-so performance on the field. Everytime i see Mccroy face i want to punch him right in his fat ass lip. If you a bama fan raise your hand......ok now slap yourself. Then you got the Tree Poisoner. This dumb ass fucker going to poison the tree then go on the radio and say i did it. You got to be the most dumb criminal on earth. Now you trying to claim you senile bitch you aint senile you stupid. Then you got Mr I did know but im not man enough to admit i was wrong. Why lie when you know you fucked up say my bad i was trying to protect my players. No this pussy going to say really i didnt know they did that. I beat it was some Michigan fan somewhere drunk as fuck when they found out the Sweater Vest resigned. Btw they having a funeral for it Saturday at 12 if anybody want to come. Im going to end on this note You are what you eat so you eat pussy so what that make you?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:28 pm

so just giving everyone the heads up. Zehp and I will be gone Thursday night-Saturday night. We have the California High School Track and Field State Championships up near Fresno. Sorry for the delay it will cause but there is nothing we can do about it.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:46 pm

is zehp around now? would b nice to get the rrr in before saturday. I won't b able to play tonite??
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Nah he got a sub job this morning, I haven't even talked to him today not sure what his plans are....who still needs to play I have lost track of where we are at
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:54 pm

its dead. im bout to play mines now. zehp and urbs still need to play.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:58 pm

he will be home sometime around 8 pm pacific and will play his then...
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:56 pm

I'll be doing the same....

Also, while we are giving heads up. Bonnaroo is next week. Ho and I leave Wednesday and won't be back until Monday. Hope we can get our last games in wednesday and ten that might not delay it's TOO bad. I know it's a little lengthy but just think of it ad the psn going down.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:04 pm

You know whats awesome? Losing your phone.

I got my oil changed today and had it then, but sometime between then and now it fuckin disappeared. And you know there is NO way that someone turned a Droid X into lost and found they pocketed that shit

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:03 pm

you should call it so see is some dumb ass pick it up but you phone should have chip in it where you can track it i think

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:05 pm

yo its to quite around here lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:11 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:yo its to quite around here lol

It's called the end of the road lol.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:27 pm

ehicks009 wrote:Hey gents, whats the word on next years game? I'll be picking it up, are you going to run your standard dynasty or something different next year urban?

Same deal as always. Of course I'd want you in, but I don't know how many users we'll have. If you can't get in at the beginning (only because I can't boot people already in), yung will be running workers this season. Glad to have you back. Hope the marriage is going well.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Wow have you even had one of those pulse pounding epic comeback victories. I just had one and my heart was bout to beat out my chest lol. Hey guys im still on the fence about should i have it were everyone start off as a 3 star coach or should i just let everyone pick any team and try to have atleast 2 people in each conference. Lol if we all pick 3 star team we will all be in the Mac or the Wac lol What do yall think?
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Three Things:

A.) I just played my game.

B.) Stop, only asking this just to make sure, you for sure can't play tonight? I am heading out but will be back in an hour and half or so.

C.) Dips is a piece of shit faggot. You called toss just as often as I did bitch, just your shit got stuffed all damn fucking day. Hey, aren't you the fucker who plays so cheap and lame that Hawk, our schedule czar and dedicated member, quit and said he would never play in a dynasty with you again? Also, I was up by three scores dumbshit what did you want me to, air it out all day? If my shit is so fuckin' simple why didn't you win? I am sorry my fucking B overall offense was too much for your fucking 90+s to handle. My redshirt freshman QB made you look like a pop warner team. My fucking 80 HB and lower backup shredded that swiss cheese you call a fucking defense. You pitiful, sorry, embarrassing sack of shit. When I got smoked by Spliff in my first user game here I didn't say shit. When I got beat by Hawk 21-3 to lose my undefeated season I didn't say shit. STOP MAKING EXCUSES. GET BETTER. LEARN FOOTBALL. STOP TALKING SHIT. YOU CAN"T KEEP BEING A FAGGOT WHEN YOU CAN'T WIN A SINGLE USER GAME. QUIET NOW. GOODNIGHT. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU MAKE IT TO A BCS TITLE GAME.

Last edited by TheWeatherMan on Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:04 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Wow have you even had one of those pulse pounding epic comeback victories. I just had one and my heart was bout to beat out my chest lol. Hey guys im still on the fence about should i have it were everyone start off as a 3 star coach or should i just let everyone pick any team and try to have atleast 2 people in each conference. Lol if we all pick 3 star team we will all be in the Mac or the Wac lol What do yall think?

I think either way has their pros and cons. I don't know if I will do Workers with you guys but I am glad you are running it.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:15 pm

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Cell Phone Update:

Still not turned into Walmart Lost and Found. Still M.I.A.

That fucker ain't coming back.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:24 pm

TheWeatherMan wrote:Three Things:

A.) I just played my game.

B.) Stop, only asking this just to make sure, you for sure can't play tonight? I am heading out but will be back in an hour and half or so.

C.) Dips is a piece of shit faggot. You called toss just as often as I did bitch, just your shit got stuffed all damn fucking day. Hey, aren't you the fucker who plays so cheap and lame that Hawk, our schedule czar and dedicated member, quit and said he would never play in a dynasty with you again? Also, I was up by three scores dumbshit what did you want me to, air it out all day? If my shit is so fuckin' simple why didn't you win? I am sorry my fucking B overall offense was too much for your fucking 90+s to handle. My redshirt freshman QB made you look like a pop warner team. My fucking 80 HB and lower backup shredded that swiss cheese you call a fucking defense. You pitiful, sorry, embarrassing sack of shit. When I got smoked by Spliff in my first user game here I didn't say shit. When I got beat by Hawk 21-3 to lose my undefeated season I didn't say shit. STOP MAKING EXCUSES. GET BETTER. LEARN FOOTBALL. STOP TALKING SHIT. YOU CAN"T KEEP BEING A FAGGOT WHEN YOU CAN'T WIN A SINGLE USER GAME. QUIET NOW. GOODNIGHT. LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU MAKE IT TO A BCS TITLE GAME.

Man, c'mon. How you gonna come on here days later and respond to some shit he posted days ago. Hell, I didn't even know what you were talking about at first lol. I forgot what dipsh said until I went back and re-read his post. Next time, try to be more punctual with your comebacks lol.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:27 pm

He didn't even know what dips had said lol

He was bored at work and went through the pages he might have missed and saw it. We laughed about it and he said he was gonna come on and "politely disagree."
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:28 pm

Jaredlib wrote:THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Cell Phone Update:

Still not turned into Walmart Lost and Found. Still M.I.A.

That fucker ain't coming back.

You're probably right. How the hell you lose your phone at walmart, anyway? I mean how often are you taking your phone out and setting it down while your at wal mart lol? Well good luck man. I love my incredible 2 so I feel for you.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:47 pm

hope it show up to

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:49 am