GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
GWORLD74
Shooter
Stephen A Smith
dbafford
drew-73-stl
buddie496
ak_brownsfan
aftermath52
JoeyJ1203
chuckjones112
KidIcarus27
Mr.Slick
LongSnapper61
BcRanger3
Kingofda334
getonmylevelho
jhawk886
Aftershock9958
Joker12
Jalen_d
Marco_SNAPS_55
dclark44
Dolfinley
Sinister
robgman15
da5playmaker
Muckem
Hardee
dominoslarry
stoptherun
Brownsfan23
TJ
splff3000
37 posters

Grinders Discussion Thread

Muckem
    Muckem

Grinders Discussion Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Grinders Discussion Thread

Post by Muckem Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:36 pm

TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Tue Oct 16, 2012 8:59 pm

Dolfinley wrote:I said something along the same lines. Seems overly sensitive.

Yeah, the normally pin point Timothy Tebow was slightly off today. Though realistically I can't complain about his throwing (actually had a off balance pass have a tebow spire (end over end) that was way off target, seemed pretty real to be honest).

Hey Muck, I changed Wilkerson (helmet) and Coples (position) before our game, didn't notice that much but now that think about it Wilkerson looked more like Von Miller than Von "morbidly obese" Miller like he did before. I kind of dig it since he'll blend in better when I run 155 lol.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:03 pm

Dolfinley wrote:I said something along the same lines. Seems overly sensitive.

WTF? Not this shit again. I asked you n the chatbox what you thought about the way the game felt and you said fine, but you felt you had too many fumbles(2). I don't understand how 2 fumbles is too many, but I digress. You also said this when I asked people to give their impressions:

Dolfinley wrote:Didn't notice that big of a difference.

With that said, if you haven't played your game.

PLAY YO SHIT!!!!

Now somebody says something about passing and now all of a sudden you got a problem with it. WTF? Stop jumping on the bandwagon mfer and form your own opinion. I haven't played a game yet, but I already feel like saying keep the passing sliders the same just because of your ass. I'm not gonna do that tho. I'll post my opinion after me and Browns games tonight and I guarantee I won't be jumping on othe rmfers bandwagons to complain about shit.

Muckem wrote:http://www.pastapadre.com/2012/10/16/problem-arises-with-player-editing-following-madden-nfl-13-patch

What a shocker. Ea can't do a damn thing without fucking shit up!

You know what Muck, it's kinda cynical, but I'm happy that shit is fucked up. EA kept telling mfers that they didn't wanna put player editing into the game unless it would be 100% perfect, but mfers kept going on and on and on about player editing and so EA said fuck it, you want player edits? Ok here take this shit. Now it's fucked up. EA was up front and honest about the shit and said the shit don't work right, but mfers kept on complaining about the shit. Next time when the mfers are up front about some shit and tell you that some shit is fucked up, listen to the mfers and don't complain about the shit day and night, especially if it's some useless shit that don't have anything to do with the game of football like player editing.
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:05 pm

I've played three games now. You asked me after the first one. I like to gather information before judging something off one game. With that said, I've fumbled two times in every game since the slider adjustment. And I said after game one that the passing is a little sensitive. MFER
    Brownsfan23
    Brownsfan23

Post by Brownsfan23 Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:22 pm

Raiders stomp the Browns
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:45 am

Dolfinley wrote:I've played three games now. You asked me after the first one. I like to gather information before judging something off one game. With that said, I've fumbled two times in every game since the slider adjustment. And I said after game one that the passing is a little sensitive. MFER

LMAO, I love messing with you. It's so easy lol. Anyway, seriously, I played Browns earlier and I must say, I love the game just the way it is right now. I'm not saying that just to go the opposite of urb. I really like it. No longer can I just wing the ball with Pryor all over the place like he's Manning or Brady or some shit. I had a few wide open passes over thrown. I like that. There is no reason that I should even be thinking about keeping Terrelle Pryor as my starter next year. He is 73 ovr with 90+ speed so you know his passing attributes have to be pretty damn shitty to still be that low with 90+ speed. Yet, I have been winging it around with him like nothing. Not this game tho. I also saw Ryan miss a few open guys as well when he tried to throw the ball under pressure.

Speaking of pressure, the D-line pressure is perfect as well. Yall know I been screaming for an adjustment to the pass rush slider. Well the pass rush was actually there this game...for both teams. It was just a real fun game. I really hope you don't adjust anything Hawk. I can not stress to you all how much I love the way the game played this week. I think the people that are complaining about the passing slider have shitty QB's like me. When Joker, Jalen, Rob, and Marco start complaining about the passing slider that's when I think you should take more of a look. Damn I wanna play another game now lol. When we advancing? lol

BTW - There were no fumbles in this game. Hopefully all games aren't like this. I'm hoping Hawk didn't over compensate with the fumble adjustment. I'll play more games tho before I really comment on that.
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:52 am

Not many fumbles in my game with TJ.

5 fumbles in my practice after.
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:42 am

Fumble in my practice before playing Joker. Two in the game....again. I recovered both so it wasn't as big of a deal. Joker fumbled once. I recovered it. I don't think we should see 3-4 fumbles every game. 1-2 seems plenty. Maybe a slight adjustment, but I don't think anything huge is in order. BTW, these are impressions after 5 games now. Most games have had at least 3-4 fumbles. Maybe I'm the only one experiencing it though.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:09 am

Dolfinley wrote:Fumble in my practice before playing Joker. Two in the game....again. I recovered both so it wasn't as big of a deal. Joker fumbled once. I recovered it. I don't think we should see 3-4 fumbles every game. 1-2 seems plenty. Maybe a slight adjustment, but I don't think anything huge is in order. BTW, these are impressions after 5 games now. Most games have had at least 3-4 fumbles. Maybe I'm the only one experiencing it though.

Mfer if I tell you there weren't any fumbles in my game and Muck tell you he didn't have any fumbles in his game with TJ, how the fuck does that equal 3-4 fumbles a game? Just because you're fumbling a lot doesn't mean it's the settings. It could be your players or your play style. You do know you're more likely to fumble if you're trying to break a tackle, right? Maybe you should hold the R1 button more. I don't know. You might be right too. I just think we should let more people play more games before we adjust this. Hawk has already adjusted it once.
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:19 am

We had 3 in our game Splff, two safety pops (Landry 98 HP, Guy 85ish HP) and a QB sack fumble.

I don't know if fumbles are too high now, as I have lost 15 already this year (0 in my game with Muck). It really depends on the situation, because in my game with Muck you had two fumbles caused by two safety's who can lay the wood and both got clean shots on the ball carry while a third by a QB sack (guessing Skelton doesn't have the highest of carry ratings). So if you're going to complain about fumbles, probably best to tell what the situation is. If you complain about 4 fumbles and it's from head blows or Eli Manning thinking he's a FB, then it's your own damn fault for putting your player in that situation. If you have Lynch getting bumped at the LOS and the ball keeps popping out, then you have a good argument.

Now, in practice, there were way too many fumbles. I think there was a 3 or 4 straight possessions that were ended with a fumble. Then again, practice teams plays pretty weird.
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:02 am

splff3000 wrote:
    Shooter wrote:Passing accuracy is awful now imo.

Passing accuracy is fine. You're the one that's awful. Lol.

Says the person who got their ass kicked by me and threw like 6 interceptions. Laughing

EDIT: And Pryor isn't even that bad. He's just got low awareness.
    Sinister
    Sinister

Post by Sinister Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:44 am

passing is ok for most part..me and shock had a fumble each in our game led to some freaking recoveries for offense otherwise i think its fine..I could go for a couple notches up on passing but not mandatory. really liking pass rush
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:10 am

Shooter wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    Shooter wrote:Passing accuracy is awful now imo.

Passing accuracy is fine. You're the one that's awful. Lol.

Says the person who got their ass kicked by me and threw like 6 interceptions. Laughing

EDIT: And Pryor isn't even that bad. He's just got low awareness.

Lmao, I lost to your internet connection mfer, not you lol. It felt good playing Browns in a lag free game lol. If you just looked at Pryors ratings they are a little higher now than before because I progressed him some after my last game. His attributes are getting better, but he was playing way over his ratings. I don't know how you can think not having any passing attributes above 80 is good for a starting QB in the NFL . It's all good tho. Anyway I can't wait to play yo ass again so I can shut your mouth lol.

Hawk, I forgot to post in my impression that the pass D was pretty decent in me and Browns game. I'm sure browns can attest to that. There were still some wonky plays but overall it was pretty decent. Guys were jumping routes like crazy. Man D was especially good. Anyway, I remember you saying how bad it was in your game that you played, so I was wondering did you change something.

Sinister
    Sinister

Post by Sinister Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:17 am

man is ok as long as you don't press nnamdi got a very high press and was gettin eatin up
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:18 am

The sky is blue.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:23 am

Dolfinley wrote:The sky is blue.

Applause Applause Applause

Good Job Brandon!!!! Waytogo

Now if you can tell me what color the grass is, you can go out and play with the rest of the kids.
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 am

NFL QBs don't miss wide open guys every other play.
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:28 am

splff3000 wrote:

Now if you can tell me what color the grass is, you can go out and play with the rest of the kids.

Jermaine, we don't use real names here. Rolling Eyes
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:31 am

Shooter wrote:NFL QBs don't miss wide open guys every other play.
    Umm you sure you watching the same NFL I am? The only ones that don't miss receivers often are the top tier QBs.
    Aftershock9958
    Aftershock9958

Post by Aftershock9958 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:32 am

Yeah, fumbling seemed okay. I didn't think press was awful,I had a few instances where I'd look over to Austin's side (I assume that was Nnamdi's side) and he was held up at the line when I needed to get rid of the ball.

My main issues are run blocking and pass accuracy.

In the running game I had a lot of yards, but it came off of two big runs. It felt like if I didn't break the perfect run and take it to the house, I was getting hit in the backfield every time. With pass accuracy, and I felt this way before, there just seems to be way too many inaccurate passes even at short distances. Not just a little off the mark, but those type of throws where you would think the QB is getting hit when he releases, but it's happening from a clean pocket.

This is all from one game of course, aside from the accuracy so maybe it's just one of those games.

Either way, I think I can play on these sliders, even if I'd prefer a few tweaks.
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:32 am

splff3000 wrote:
    Shooter wrote:NFL QBs don't miss wide open guys every other play.
    Umm you sure you watching the same NFL I am? The only ones that don't miss receivers often are the top tier QBs.

Please give me an example then. Andy Dalton missed a wide open guy in my game 3 times in a row. I'd love to witness this in real life. And I don't mean like deep ass passes either. I'm talking like slants, curls, etc. Easy passes that I myself can make 9/10 times in real life and I'm not even good a throwing the football lol.

Last edited by Shooter on Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:33 am

Dolfinley wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:

Jermaine, we don't use real names here. Rolling Eyes

Shhhh. Quiet These mfers don't need to know my real name. Lol
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:07 pm

Aftershock9958 wrote:Yeah, fumbling seemed okay. I didn't think press was awful,I had a few instances where I'd look over to Austin's side (I assume that was Nnamdi's side) and he was held up at the line when I needed to get rid of the ball.

My main issues are run blocking and pass accuracy.

In the running game I had a lot of yards, but it came off of two big runs. It felt like if I didn't break the perfect run and take it to the house, I was getting hit in the backfield every time. With pass accuracy, and I felt this way before, there just seems to be way too many inaccurate passes even at short distances. Not just a little off the mark, but those type of throws where you would think the QB is getting hit when he releases, but it's happening from a clean pocket.

This is all from one game of course, aside from the accuracy so maybe it's just one of those games.

Either way, I think I can play on these sliders, even if I'd prefer a few tweaks.

I say this with a grain of salt, because I think the last few teams I have played have been stacking the box to take away Reggie....With that said, the last few games, I have had absolutely no running room. Now, that's only on a two-game basis with the new patch, so it may have just been those two coaches stacking the box, but I'm definitely getting hit in the backfield a LOT more.

That also happened in the other league during this week's game as well, but I don't tend to run the ball as well there either way.

Anyways, if this is something that a lot of people are experiencing, it may not just be the guys stacking the box.

Also, I don't mind irking splff.
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:17 pm

i was definitely able to run better before...now i am stuffed virtually every time. and i am one that runs runs runs the ball.
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:27 pm

I honestly felt that running the ball was easier after the update. I couldn't run at all before and now I'm getting 90+ yards easily with the same amount of carries as before when I used to get like 60 yards lol. I've only played like 3 games and 3 practices since the update though.

If passing accuracy isn't raised, I'll highly consider never passing the ball again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:04 am