GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
GWORLD74
Shooter
Stephen A Smith
dbafford
drew-73-stl
buddie496
ak_brownsfan
aftermath52
JoeyJ1203
chuckjones112
KidIcarus27
Mr.Slick
LongSnapper61
BcRanger3
Kingofda334
getonmylevelho
jhawk886
Aftershock9958
Joker12
Jalen_d
Marco_SNAPS_55
dclark44
Dolfinley
Sinister
robgman15
da5playmaker
Muckem
Hardee
dominoslarry
stoptherun
Brownsfan23
TJ
splff3000
37 posters

Grinders Discussion Thread

TJ
    TJ

Grinders Discussion Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Grinders Discussion Thread

Post by TJ Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:20 am

splff3000 wrote:Yep, according to this:

jhawk886 wrote:We have advanced.

Scheduling Deadline: 8 PM CT Saturday
    Advance Deadline: 8 PM CT Sunday

The scheduling deadline was at 8pm. Just because Hawk cant get on doesn't mean the rules change. Lets advance this shit!!!

Too bad el commisho won't share his informatio with anybodio, instead, he just feels like dancing.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:12 am

LMAO TJ, you are retarded sir.
    robgman15
    robgman15

Post by robgman15 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 am

so wait did we advance? im so confused haha
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:59 am

Lol, ya'll are some impatient fucks. I couldn't get on the site until this morning and the first text I got telling me we were ready was this morning. Anyways, we have advanced. The patch will also be dropping on Tuesday. So I would recommend trying to get your game in today or tomorrow because we know the patch is going to up the effect the sliders have so your game may by be crazy if you play after the patch. We may have a longer advance this time because I want to hash out a new slider set if needed after the patch and before the advance. But hopefully it won't take me long or much in the way of changes; so I'll set the deadlines for the same time schedule.

Scheduling deadline: 10 AM CT Tuesday
    Advance deadline: 10 AM CT Wednesday

P.S. Once the patch drops, I'll need some help from guys to play some practice CC games to test out how the sliders have changed.
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:04 am

Didnt' they say the CCM would play more like play now?

JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER JOKER
    robgman15
    robgman15

Post by robgman15 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:04 am

one more question hawk... do we have a giants owner? i was looking for his contact info and i could not find any one him?
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:12 am

robgman15 wrote:one more question hawk... do we have a giants owner? i was looking for his contact info and i could not find any one him?

I don't think anyone has joined as the Giants recently and no one in their right mind should ever try to be the Giants owner for at least 10 years lol. They're completely ruined..
    robgman15
    robgman15

Post by robgman15 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:14 am

hahaha.. yea that is true i saw some post about one and was not sure if we had one or not... lol.. but if we dont i will play the cpu when i get off work at 3 central, but if we do have an owner let me know
    Aftershock9958
    Aftershock9958

Post by Aftershock9958 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:27 am

Has anyone seen Kid lately?
    Sinister
    Sinister

Post by Sinister Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:23 pm

just text him
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Me and Shooter tried to get our game in but EA's servers were acting retarded so we're gonna try again later. Kinda on that note, I don't like mfers calling me a cheater or accusing me or glitching or whatever over some shit I can't control like the EA servers fucking up. I just want that to be known.
    beauforsure
    beauforsure

Post by beauforsure Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:35 pm

Shooter wrote:
    robgman15 wrote:one more question hawk... do we have a giants owner? i was looking for his contact info and i could not find any one him?

I don't think anyone has joined as the Giants recently and no one in their right mind should ever try to be the Giants owner for at least 10 years lol. They're completely ruined..

Why are we ruined ? lol... the team hasnt traded anyone and we have all our draft picks ..from what i can see anyway
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:45 pm

beauforsure wrote:
    Shooter wrote:

Why are we ruined ? lol... the team hasnt traded anyone and we have all our draft picks ..from what i can see anyway
    Lol, I haven't gotten a chance to talk to you about them yet sorry bro. We had a user earlier in the season who got pissed off after he lost and quit. However, before he quit, he signed your punter and kicker to HUGE contracts with massive bonuses to cripple the team.
    beauforsure
    beauforsure

Post by beauforsure Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:48 pm

LOL.. yikes. yea i havent even looked at the contracts. what a bitch.. No one told me shit , so i picked them only cause thay have a good squad compared to the other teams availble. i may have to rejoin as another team now..lol. shit.. thats gay..
    beauforsure
    beauforsure

Post by beauforsure Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:53 pm

Im now switching to Titans, since there are no trades or picks missing.. thanks.
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:02 pm

splff3000 wrote:Me and Shooter tried to get our game in but EA's servers were acting retarded so we're gonna try again later. Kinda on that note, I don't like mfers calling me a cheater or accusing me or glitching or whatever over some shit I can't control like the EA servers fucking up. I just want that to be known.

So I take it your lag switch is working correctly.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:51 pm

beauforsure wrote:Im now switching to Titans, since there are no trades or picks missing.. thanks.
    Alright, that's fine man, but you have to stick with the Titans now. Good luck and glad to have you; just make sure you have read the rules thoroughly, the penalties for violating them are hefty; this goes for you as well giantmanaconda.
    Aftershock9958
    Aftershock9958

Post by Aftershock9958 Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:08 pm

I want someone to pick the Giants. It would be interesting to watch what they do having those contracts/penalties.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:06 pm

Good game shooter. Congrats on the win and congrats on being the laggiest mfer I have ever played in my life lol. I have never played a game where I have to push the button of the receiver that I wanted to throw to 2 and 3 and 4 times. Congrats tho, you and your fucked up connection made it happen. Applause
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:18 pm

splff3000 wrote:Good game shooter. Congrats on the win and congrats on being the laggiest mfer I have ever played in my life lol. I have never played a game where I have to push the button of the receiver that I wanted to throw to 2 and 3 and 4 times. Congrats tho, you and your fucked up connection made it happen. Applause

No one else in the history of playing me in this league has complained about my connection lol. And the 2 times we got DCed according to the game were because of you... "Excessive Grieving" and just a plain old "your opponent has disconnected"... Better get that FiOS (aka dial-up) looked at! Waytogo

Sorry that your cheezy quick over the middle pass and curl route plays stopped working in the second half. dont know

Good game though! Winner
    Aftershock9958
    Aftershock9958

Post by Aftershock9958 Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know that I texted Kid about a half hour after we advanced and haven't gotten a response yet. I'll text him again sometime tomorrow and see, but I don't want this to be simmed if I can't get it scheduled.
    Brownsfan23
    Brownsfan23

Post by Brownsfan23 Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:24 am

Browns-Steelers is done
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:05 am

splff3000 wrote:Good game shooter. Congrats on the win and congrats on being the laggiest mfer I have ever played in my life lol. I have never played a game where I have to push the button of the receiver that I wanted to throw to 2 and 3 and 4 times. Congrats tho, you and your fucked up connection made it happen. Applause

Somebody is still a little pissed about that Falcons' loss earlier. Laughing
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:39 am

Shooter wrote:

No one else in the history of playing me in this league has complained about my connection lol. And the 2 times we got DCed according to the game were because of you... "Excessive Grieving" and just a plain old "your opponent has disconnected"... Better get that FiOS (aka dial-up) looked at! Waytogo

Sorry that your cheezy quick over the middle pass and curl route plays stopped working in the second half. dont know

Good game though! Winner

Mfer, I been playing with these fools for bout 4 or 5 years and you never hear mfers complain about my connection. The fact that I was lagging all game and that you said yours only lagged like 3 times tell me that your shit was too slow. The games lags for 2 reasons 1. Too many mfers on the servers at one time which clog up the bandwidth and 2. The connection speed between 1 opponent can't keep up with the other which means the one with the higher connection speed is gonna see some stuttering or lag so the connections can sync. Most of the time, lag on EA servers is from reason #1, but in this case, since you said, your game was fine, it leads me to believe that it was the 2nd reason for our game. Not to mention that I have my shit DMZ'ed and I I'm pretty sure you have no idea wtf that even is. Lag is nothing new as I know that I'm gonna get it sometimes depending on who I'm playing. What is new is how bad the lag was in our game. It was so bad that on several occasions I literally had to press the receivers button several times before the Qb threw the ball. You might not have had any problems before because you haven't played someone with a beast internet connection like I got:

Grinders Discussion Thread - Page 26 Speedt10

DMZ your shit mfer!!!!!!

Dolfinley wrote:

Somebody is still a little pissed about that Falcons' loss earlier. Laughing

Naw, I'm not pissed. I actually was pretty sure we were gonna get blown out in that one. Do I wish we had won? Yeah. But did I expect us to win? Naw.
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:13 am

Sounds to me like your mad. And boy you're a big shot. Configuring a router just like everyone else does lol. It's okay to be mad about a loss. Happens to everyone.

EDIT: And I've had numerous times playing this game where it takes multiple times hitting a button before THE GAME reacts playing in offline games. No excuse!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:43 am