GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
GWORLD74
Shooter
Stephen A Smith
dbafford
drew-73-stl
buddie496
ak_brownsfan
aftermath52
JoeyJ1203
chuckjones112
KidIcarus27
Mr.Slick
LongSnapper61
BcRanger3
Kingofda334
getonmylevelho
jhawk886
Aftershock9958
Joker12
Jalen_d
Marco_SNAPS_55
dclark44
Dolfinley
Sinister
robgman15
da5playmaker
Muckem
Hardee
dominoslarry
stoptherun
Brownsfan23
TJ
splff3000
37 posters

Grinders Discussion Thread

drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Grinders Discussion Thread - Page 14 Empty Re: Grinders Discussion Thread

Post by drew-73-stl Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:21 am

hawk,

any possible way i could have the ravens since i was gonna get the rams and they were not open..i could benefit from a better team like the ravens since i am well below the skill level of the average player. thanks
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:10 pm

Marco_SNAPS_55 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:

Damn good shit Larry. Waytogo What did you use to capture the video and what editor did you use? I was thinking of doing something like this for my games too, but I have no idea what to use to capture the video and I'm too lazy to look it up lol.

There is a thing called gamer capture. It's a lil USB thing that records ur gameplay. U can also input audio and all. That one is bad ass but cost like $80

I just looked it up. Man fuck that!!! That thing is like a bill($100.00) for just 480p. I want to capture the game and shit but not that bad lol. Plus there's no guarantee I can use it in the future as it only says it can be used for xbox360 and PS3. Larry is this what you used? Any cheaper alternatives?
    buddie496
    buddie496

Post by buddie496 Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:38 pm

Yo hawk thought you going put drew on auto for me
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:44 pm

buddie thats what he told me also...lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:51 pm

Drew you can put yourself on auto if that's what hawk was gonna do. No need to wait on him if you can do it yourself..
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:53 pm

ill need to know how to do it, sorry not familiar with how auto works....thanks
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:05 pm

Alright, Seahawks guy, I got a favor to ask. Could you please knock out the following players for a minimum on 2 weeks:

Tom Brady
    Aaron Hernandez
    Gronk
    Llyod
    Ryan Mallett
    Stevan Ridley
    Spikes
    Mayo
    Wilfork
    Hightower
    Chung
    Stephen Gostkowski
    Zolton
    Welker
    and Mankins

I don't think it's an unreasonable request.

Last edited by tmjohns18 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dominoslarry
    dominoslarry

Post by dominoslarry Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:05 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    Marco_SNAPS_55 wrote:

There is a thing called gamer capture. It's a lil USB thing that records ur gameplay. U can also input audio and all. That one is bad ass but cost like $80

I just looked it up. Man fuck that!!! That thing is like a bill($100.00) for just 480p. I want to capture the game and shit but not that bad lol. Plus there's no guarantee I can use it in the future as it only says it can be used for xbox360 and PS3. Larry is this what you used? Any cheaper alternatives?

nah not really any cheaper alternatives that i know of heres the link to what im using

http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-Edition-Definition-Capture-Passthrough/dp/B008ZT8QKO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1348937762&sr=8-4&keywords=pvr

then im using windows media maker to cut and edit it put in music
    Sinister
    Sinister

Post by Sinister Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:15 pm

Joey what's good for you i could play sunday around midnight or so let me know .
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:22 pm

tmjohns18 wrote:Alright, Seahawks guy, I got a favor to ask. Could you please knock out the following players for a minimum on 2 weeks:

Tom Brady
    Aaron Hernandez
    Gronk
    Llyod
    Ryan Mallett
    Stevan Ridley
    Spikes
    Mayo
    Wilfork
    Hightower
    Chung
    Stephen Gostkowski
    Zolton
    Welker
    and Mankins

I don't think it's an unreasonable request.

Laughing Vereen & Woodhead wildcat here we come.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:27 pm

dominoslarry wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    Marco_SNAPS_55 wrote:

nah not really any cheaper alternatives that i know of heres the link to what im using

http://www.amazon.com/Hauppauge-Edition-Definition-Capture-Passthrough/dp/B008ZT8QKO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1348937762&sr=8-4&keywords=pvr

I found some used ones on ebay for about half of that price. I bidded on a roxio one so we'll see if I can win it. I read up on the 3 most popular ones and looks like the roxio is everybody's favorite. It's only 480p but fuck it. Yall gonna be watching it on youtube anyway.

Last edited by splff3000 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    dominoslarry
    dominoslarry

Post by dominoslarry Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:28 pm

12/Titans

I'm off till Monday so free whenever rather not play during NFL so for Sunday after or before night game. Really just wanna knock it out after advance if possible. Just shoot me a text and,let me know what's up
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:35 pm

drew-73-stl wrote:hawk,

any possible way i could have the ravens since i was gonna get the rams and they were not open..i could benefit from a better team like the ravens since i am well below the skill level of the average player. thanks
    Drew, I was going to let you switch to the Rams when I thought they were open because they are your team. Switching teams because a "better" team became available is not generally how we do business. However, since it was my mistake that got you all excited about leaving the Jags, I'll let you switch this once (only to the Ravens since that is who you asked for and is the only new team available since you have joined), but I want you to take a few things into consideration.

There is a good chance such a move will not help you at all especially in the long run. You will be moving into what seems to be a much tougher division and you will be taking a team which is slightly better than your current team albeit much, much older. The Ravens currently have multiple key defensive injuries and will likely have a lot of starters retire after this season. You may have a better team this season with the Ravens, but you will likely have a better team with the Jags in the next few seasons. If you do switch, you won't be able to trade until the offseason. The rule is "New users can not trade until they have been with a team for at least 4 weeks."

Like I said, I'll make an exception and let you move to the Ravens this time since it was my fuck up. But realistically, moving to the Ravens will hurt you in the long run. If you really feel you are "below the average skill level" you are not going to make the playoffs this year and so a better team for one season does nothing for you. You would be better off going with the younger team, learning the game and improving your skill level, and getting a high draft pick this season to try and make an impact the next few seasons. But it's up to you.

buddie496 wrote:Yo hawk thought you going put drew on auto for me

drew-73-stl wrote:ill need to know how to do it, sorry not familiar with how auto works....thanks
    Sorry guys, I guess I must have forgot. Drew, go to users and teams under the league settings tab and select your team and put yourself on autopilot. I can't do it for a bit. Hopefully, he can get that done for you buddie, if not, I'll do it later on this afternoon.
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:56 pm

dominoslarry wrote:12/Titans

I'm off till Monday so free whenever rather not play during NFL so for Sunday after or before night game. Really just wanna knock it out after advance if possible. Just shoot me a text and,let me know what's up

lets play as soon as we advance tomorrow.
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:58 pm

very well said, hawk...i am definitely gonna look at ravens and the age factor...i agree the key players are old, reed lewis and a few others but i like flacco and taylor as a qb option, yes gabbert is young and wiull improve also..and both have very good RB's..i checked both tems and compared and i feel ur assessment of ravens not being good in a couple years is off, they have plenty of young talent all over the gridiron...as do jaguars, and ill stil get top 1st round pick either team i take....

ILL take RAVENS and thank you hawk...ur a very fair and good league commishioner
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:00 pm

Well Slick did end up leaving the lge, so the Rams really are available.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:01 pm

drew-73-stl wrote:very well said, hawk...i am definitely gonna look at ravens and the age factor...i agree the key players are old, reed lewis and a few others but i like flacco and taylor as a qb option, yes gabbert is young and wiull improve also..and both have very good RB's..i checked both tems and compared and i feel ur assessment of ravens not being good in a couple years is off, they have plenty of young talent all over the gridiron...as do jaguars, and ill stil get top 1st round pick either team i take....

ILL take RAVENS and thank you hawk...ur a very fair and good league commishioner
    Alright, go ahead and switch ASAP then so we don't have to worry about putting you on auto for buddie.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Muckem wrote:Well Slick did end up leaving the lge, so the Rams really are available.
    WTF? You're joking right?
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:08 pm

Nope said he was too busy right now for the lge so he had to leave.
    drew-73-stl
    drew-73-stl

Post by drew-73-stl Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:10 pm

buddie told me how to do auto about 3 hours ago and did it then...he played the game already...sorry hawk
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:13 pm

So with no Rams we got 2 cpu games and 1 user left right?
    dominoslarry
    dominoslarry

Post by dominoslarry Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:51 pm

da5playmaker wrote:
    dominoslarry wrote:12/Titans

K just shoot me.a text when we advance or vice versa. So we arent advancing tonight? Either way tonight or tom work for me.
    dominoslarry
    dominoslarry

Post by dominoslarry Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:58 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    dominoslarry wrote:

I found some used ones on ebay for about half of that price. I bidded on a roxio one so we'll see if I can win it. I read up on the 3 most popular ones and looks like the roxio is everybody's favorite. It's only 480p but fuck it. Yall gonna be watching it on youtube anyway.

Hopefully u can win that Shit cheap. Think videos add a great element to the league. Now it is a bit time consuming but worth it imo. Think of doing an end if season highlight reel this offseason
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:45 pm

dominoslarry wrote:
    da5playmaker wrote:

K just shoot me.a text when we advance or vice versa. So we arent advancing tonight? Either way tonight or tom work for me.

thought I saw something about around 7. FSU plays at 6 but I can play after. I'll send u atext
    Mr.Slick
    Mr.Slick

Post by Mr.Slick Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:56 pm

Sorry guys had to leave, got a busy work schedule for the next couple weeks and also school shiet,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:14 am