Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:41 pm

    dclark44 wrote:I have had the same users the last 3 years, kinda getting sick of the same old shit
    You're finishing a home and home with me and Miami and you're right we have been playing each other forever, but that was your decision to continue playing. All you had to do was say you didn't want to play me anymore, I even asked you. We want play next year and you won't play Miami next year. The past two years you've played Ho too. Is he on your schedule this year? No. So then you must be talking about getting sick of playing splff and urban. Well sorry, there ain't shit I can do about that. You'll play Rauloe again next year to finish out the home and home but you'll have two other guys to play as well. Sorry that I'm a shitty schedule maker. If you want to take over and think you can do a better job for the whole OD, then be my guest.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:43 pm

    jhawk886 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:I have had the same users the last 3 years, kinda getting sick of the same old shit
    You're finishing a home and home with me and Miami and you're right we have been playing each other forever, but that was your decision to continue playing. All you had to do was say you didn't want to play me anymore, I even asked you. We want play next year and you won't play Miami next year. The past two years you've played Ho too. Is he on your schedule this year? No. So then you must be talking about getting sick of playing splff and urban. Well sorry, there ain't shit I can do about that. You'll play Rauloe again next year to finish out the home and home but you'll have two other guys to play as well. Sorry that I'm a shitty schedule maker. If you want to take over and think you can do a better job for the whole OD, then be my guest.

    Love getting you upset about it. I want to continue our series, you still have to come back to Bryant Denny next year to play me. I believe you have had two more home games then I have not including this year
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

    Posts : 5695
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-11-27
    Age : 69
    Location : afganistan

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Jaredlib on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:47 pm

    Tied 21-21 with two minutes left I have stop ar 3rd and 11 and md he pulls off aninsane user manual reverse option run. I uploaded the vid.

    That's just getting out athleted

    Pretty shitty way to lose but I did vet the ball back with over a minute and threw a pick. Stupid ass throw I was rattled. I only have myself to blame. Take away a pick six I threw early and I really think I played well enough to win this game. Oh well.

    Good luck stop your team is stacked
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

    Posts : 1742
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 107

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by stoptherun on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:00 pm

    Jaredlib wrote:Tied 21-21 with two minutes left I have stop ar 3rd and 11 and md he pulls off aninsane user manual reverse option run. I uploaded the vid.

    That's just getting out athleted

    Pretty shitty way to lose but I did vet the ball back with over a minute and threw a pick. Stupid ass throw I was rattled. I only have myself to blame. Take away a pick six I threw early and I really think I played well enough to win this game. Oh well.

    Good luck stop your team is stacked

    lol yeah i thought i had audibled to that side it was a broken play, i was like WTF! but i got to the edge and Brooks made a play. Had i cut to the sideline it woulda been 6. Brooks is electric gonna find some more space for him in my offense.

    great game your d is beast. im doing the write up now...
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:00 pm

    I dunno what it is about BYU but they always give me such trouble. My team just plays like retards against these Mormons. I'm leading 10-0 at halftime. Hopefully I can hold on, but it's no easy task the way my guys are playing.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:01 pm

    Is everyone else done? Jhawk gonna advance after he is completed his game? Hova, when can you go
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

    Posts : 1320
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-24

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jusblaze09 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:03 pm

    We bout to advance?

    Thank god, I need to get this off my mind
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:04 pm

    jusblaze09 wrote:We bout to advance?

    Thank god, I need to get this off my mind
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:06 pm

    jhawk886 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:I have had the same users the last 3 years, kinda getting sick of the same old shit
    You're finishing a home and home with me and Miami and you're right we have been playing each other forever, but that was your decision to continue playing. All you had to do was say you didn't want to play me anymore, I even asked you. We want play next year and you won't play Miami next year. The past two years you've played Ho too. Is he on your schedule this year? No. So then you must be talking about getting sick of playing splff and urban. Well sorry, there ain't shit I can do about that. You'll play Rauloe again next year to finish out the home and home but you'll have two other guys to play as well. Sorry that I'm a shitty schedule maker. If you want to take over and think you can do a better job for the whole OD, then be my guest.

    Lol, finally someone else getting pissed off about Clark's shit. Hawk you do a great job on the schedules. One thing to keep in mind for next year, however, just make sure that Florida vs. FSU play against each other the last. Not that big of a deal, I should have told you. Can't help what you don't know.
    avatar
    pops21kid

    Posts : 372
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-30
    Age : 34

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by pops21kid on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:29 pm

    dclark44 wrote:Is everyone else done? Jhawk gonna advance after he is completed his game? Hova, when can you go

    lets go for 8:00 eastern ????
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

    Posts : 4212
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 35

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by urbanslegend05 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm

    Awesome, you guys fly through week 2 where I can get home, recruit and play Joker in week 3, lol.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

    Posts : 1742
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 107

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by stoptherun on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 pm

    Los Angeles, CA-- Texas hangs on to win a wild one against the Trojans 24-21. Texas jumped out to a 14-0 lead and led 21-10 at the half before USC came back to tie it 21 all in the 4th. A huge run on 3rd and 12 by option qb Ron Brooks set up the GW field goal from 31 yards out.

    Game MVP honors went to senior LB Jason Washington who had 9 tackles 3 sacks and a pick six.

    Texas got the ball to start the game and scored on a Brooks option keeper set up by a 60 yard run by David Freeman up the left sideline. After trading punts Washington took his INT 37 yards to the house and it was 14-0 Longhorns.

    The teams traded TDs to start the 2nd and after a 10 play drive the Trojans added a FG just before halftime.

    USC took the ball to start the 2nd half and this time a 9 play drive stalled and USC kicked a 45 yarder to make it 21-13 and bring the trojans within one score.

    After both defenses forced a couple punts, USC finally broke through with a nice 9 play drive capped with a pretty TD pass to Jared Johnson. Option QB Bryan Williams added the 2 point conversion and the game was knotted @ 21 with 3:21 left.

    Texas had all 3 timeouts and only had to get in FG range so the Longhorns were in no hurry. Only 3 plays into the drive Texas found themselves in a 3rd and 12 situation. Ron Brooks seeing his first action in a pressure situation audibled to the wrong side. Brooks took a broken play that should have spelled disaster and went 46 yards with some nifty moves to put the Longhorns in FG range.

    After a couple runs bled the Trojans of all of their timeouts, Bates kicked a 32 yarder to put Texas up 24-21.

    USC would have one last shot with 1:10 left but Fred Henry picked off Hicks on the first play from scrimmage and returned it down inside the Trojan 5 yard line. From there Texas went into victory formation and that was all she wrote.

    Great game Jared your D is beast. I'm sure y'all are gonna have a great season good luck!



    Last edited by stoptherun on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:35 pm

    pops21kid wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:Is everyone else done? Jhawk gonna advance after he is completed his game? Hova, when can you go

    lets go for 8:00 eastern ????

    I will be ready for you. can you take it easy on me this year please
    avatar
    pops21kid

    Posts : 372
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2010-08-30
    Age : 34

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by pops21kid on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:37 pm

    Lol. Shiiit. Take it easy on me
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:39 pm

    pops21kid wrote:Lol. Shiiit. Take it easy on me

    Well I've been running down the road tryin' to loosen my load got 7 women on my mind
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:42 pm

    Are we advancing this shit soon bitches?
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

    Posts : 1742
    Reputation : 3
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 107

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by stoptherun on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:00 pm

    Whoa Cal sets their season off with a bang. That's my next opponent I'd love to see a write up...
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

    Posts : 2724
    Reputation : 5
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 31
    Location : Kansas

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by jhawk886 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:19 pm

    Advanced Bitches.
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:40 pm

    Hey Jared, Looks like we may be in week 3 tomorrow. If we get there what time can you play? I'm cool anytime before 3, but I'd like to go around 2pm EST if that's cool with you.
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 pm

    WTF!!! EA has the most shittiest servers ever!!! How the fuck do the servers go down at 745pm? That's peak playing time!!

    Hopefully they'll be back up soon so I can get my game in before I leave for work. Otherwise, I'll have to get ti in the morning when I get home.

    EDIT: And now the website doesn't work either. WTF is going on at EA?
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:46 pm

    I am on the website right now it seems to be working
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:47 pm

    dclark44 wrote:I am on the website right now it seems to be working

    Every time I try to go there it says problem loading page. This happened before and I waited a lil while and then it loaded fine. Maybe you were already in there when the shit started happening so it's not affecting you.
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:48 pm

    splff3000 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:I am on the website right now it seems to be working

    Every time I try to go there it says problem loading page. This happened before and I waited a lil while and then it loaded fine. Maybe you were already in there when the shit started happening so it's not affecting you.

    Hope it doesn't have to do with today being Feb 28th again
    splff3000
    splff3000

    Posts : 6181
    Reputation : 12
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 40

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by splff3000 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm

    dclark44 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    dclark44 wrote:I am on the website right now it seems to be working

    Every time I try to go there it says problem loading page. This happened before and I waited a lil while and then it loaded fine. Maybe you were already in there when the shit started happening so it's not affecting you.

    Hope it doesn't have to do with today being Feb 28th again

    ?????? What happened on Feb 28th?
    dclark44
    dclark44

    Posts : 2373
    Reputation : 2
    Join date : 2010-08-23
    Age : 96

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by dclark44 on Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:49 pm

    Last year, the date fucked up cause there was 29 days or something, screwed everything up

    Sponsored content

    Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 37 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:07 pm