GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Joker12
stoptherun
Jaredlib
jhawk886
splff3000
getonmylevelho
dclark44
urbanslegend05
12 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 7 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Jaredlib Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:39 pm

Does somebody have dibs on michigan if hova moves? I love Michigan football.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Blaze, plus we need 2 in the pac10.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:44 pm

jhawk886 wrote:Thank god you didn't have Peyton Manning for the game against me Clark. It just scares me to think of how that would have turned out Razz I like the touch by the way. My new franchise QB is going to be Dan Marino.

???????
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:50 pm

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!

If that 2nd onside was a little bit stronger.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Only way I don't go to Michigan if Hova switches is if they drop to 2*s. At this point in the OD, there is no coming back from 2*s.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Only way I don't go to Michigan if Hova switches is if they drop to 2*s. At this point in the OD, there is no coming back from 2*s.

No possible way that happens.
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:15 pm

Ole Miss falls to Ohio State in dramatic fashion 28-24 in the Capital One Bowl. Ole Miss jumped out early with a 38 yard TD run by Boone. Ohio Stuck back by causing a fumble in the Rebels territory. Ole Miss then then scored on a TD pass from QB Corey Harris to go into the half leading 14-6. In the 2nd half, Boone then broke another run for 15 yards out to take a commanding 21-7 lead going into the 4th. Coach Rauloe, desperate for answers and motivation looked to his team and said, "we gotta gotta go all out for the final 8 mins. Its now or neva", he told his team reflecting on the tuff season. The team then responded in true "RAULOE" fashion as LE Luke Cook caused a fumble and ran it back for a 81 yards for a score. So they thougt, the play was reviewed and the booth review determined that RB's knee was down on the play. Ole Miss then added another fg capped off by a 9 play drive to go ahead 24-7. . The call took the air out of the BuckEyes chances of a comeback. Ole Miss then added another fg capped off by a 9 play drive to go ahead 24-7. On the insuing Kickoff, Senior Gary Hall took the kickoff and ran it back 90 yards for the score to make the score 24-12. Backup QB Travis Arrington then hit Darren Tyler on a quick slant for the 2pt conversion to make it 24-14. On the following drive LB Hunter Freeman intercepted a pass and run it back for another score to pull within 3 of Ole Miss. OSU stopped the Rebels on the next drive to get the ball back and try to either tie or go up in the game. The drive was killed on a quick 3 and out. OSU punted and gave the ball back to Ole Miss with 3:33 left in the 4th and 3 timeouts. Ole Miss marched down the field and attempted to run out the clock by pounding the ball, until SS Travis Porter stripped Boone of the ball and LB Brian Van recovered it with 1:29 left in the 4th. QB Travis Arrington then proceeded to matriculate the ball down the field and hit Darren Tyler on a 20 yard Post Corner route to put OSU up 28-24. with 0:29 left on the clock. The defense then clamped down on Harris when SS Curtis Porter pick off a deep pass to Outback Bowl victory.

Good as game. Really didnt wanna loose to Ole Miss, being that i am from Mississippi, and i am in Mississippi right now. Looking forward to the offseason.

Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 pm

im hoping that that win keps me at 6* for the next season. I got a good recruiting plan and a new connect for herbal motivation. Lets get this off season out the way. Wut the hell is up with Auburn and OU ? Splff, that damn RB for OU aint no joke. I give him and Bolen from UF a nice tie in the way they play. In regards to Hova leaving, that will leave me as the only team in the BIG TEN. I was actually thinking of going to the BIG EAST or SEC, but if this happens, then i will remain in the BIG TEN. I rather enjoy the non-con anyway. I was trippin on how USC hopped OU for the NC cause me and Splff talk about how USC be getting that kinda love in real life, pre Lane Kiffin. Gd luck in the NC Urbs and Jared....

urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:57 pm

Rauloe wrote:im hoping that that win keps me at 6* for the next season. I got a good recruiting plan and a new connect for herbal motivation. Lets get this off season out the way. Wut the hell is up with Auburn and OU ? Splff, that damn RB for OU aint no joke. I give him and Bolen from UF a nice tie in the way they play. In regards to Hova leaving, that will leave me as the only team in the BIG TEN. I was actually thinking of going to the BIG EAST or SEC, but if this happens, then i will remain in the BIG TEN. I rather enjoy the non-con anyway. I was trippin on how USC hopped OU for the NC cause me and Splff talk about how USC be getting that kinda love in real life, pre Lane Kiffin. Gd luck in the NC Urbs and Jared....

Even if Hova moves, Blaze will almost definitely move to Michigan and Hova will almost definitely move to the ACC. I think when 2011 comes out I may have a boatload of new rules. I was kinda lazy with it this year, because I didn't know if everyone would stick around, but with this group we have.....I think NCAA 2012 may get serious as far as Rivals goes. Maybe we can even get a Madden Dynasty to tie into it. I'd probably ask Jhawk to run it though as I don't think I'd have time or patience to run two. Anyways, that's a few months away and I'll talk more about that in the future, but I've got a few ideas rolling around in my mind that may make Rivals even better in NCAA 2012.
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:04 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    Rauloe wrote:im hoping that that win keps me at 6* for the next season. I got a good recruiting plan and a new connect for herbal motivation. Lets get this off season out the way. Wut the hell is up with Auburn and OU ? Splff, that damn RB for OU aint no joke. I give him and Bolen from UF a nice tie in the way they play. In regards to Hova leaving, that will leave me as the only team in the BIG TEN. I was actually thinking of going to the BIG EAST or SEC, but if this happens, then i will remain in the BIG TEN. I rather enjoy the non-con anyway. I was trippin on how USC hopped OU for the NC cause me and Splff talk about how USC be getting that kinda love in real life, pre Lane Kiffin. Gd luck in the NC Urbs and Jared....

Even if Hova moves, Blaze will almost definitely move to Michigan and Hova will almost definitely move to the ACC. I think when 2011 comes out I may have a boatload of new rules. I was kinda lazy with it this year, because I didn't know if everyone would stick around, but with this group we have.....I think NCAA 2012 may get serious as far as Rivals goes. Maybe we can even get a Madden Dynasty to tie into it. I'd probably ask Jhawk to run it though as I don't think I'd have time or patience to run two. Anyways, that's a few months away and I'll talk more about that in the future, but I've got a few ideas rolling around in my mind that may make Rivals even better in NCAA 2012.

Word....
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:08 am

Wow, with Rauloe already having played, urban if there is any way you can go ahead and play jared tonight, we could go ahead and get into the offseason (at least start it anyways). That week 1 recruiting I'll probably need to spend close to an hour on it alone cuz I need to make sure I get some damn good players to fill some holes, so it'll take me a while to fill my board. So if there's any way you and ho could play tonight/tomorrow, we could go ahead and get started. If not, then I guess we'll do it Monday but that first week of recruiting and positions changes I'll take quite a while on just a heads up.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:18 am

I doubt hova switches teams. I think Michigan is his team and I think he is improving with them. He gave everyone good games this year so I think he's got it somewhat figured out and will get them back on the right track. Hova the Hurricane and Blaze the Wolverine is very catchy but I doubt it happens.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:25 am

jhawk886 wrote:Wow, with Rauloe already having played, urban if there is any way you can go ahead and play jared tonight, we could go ahead and get into the offseason (at least start it anyways). That week 1 recruiting I'll probably need to spend close to an hour on it alone cuz I need to make sure I get some damn good players to fill some holes, so it'll take me a while to fill my board. So if there's any way you and ho could play tonight/tomorrow, we could go ahead and get started. If not, then I guess we'll do it Monday but that first week of recruiting and positions changes I'll take quite a while on just a heads up.

I'm not sure. I could possibly do it, but it's probably going to have to be late around 2 a.m. or so Eastern. I won't be off til about 11:30 and then I'm headed to watch the UFC pay-per-view. I could probably go (nice and tanked have you) after that though. It'll just depend on if he's willing to go that late and if I can still function. If I'm shitty, I can't put the title on the line. Gotta have my A game.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:31 am

Yeah im watching the fights too. Honestly that's a bit late for me, urban what about before the.superbowl?

I don't want to hold thins up let me know.the options and.we.can figure it out.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:42 am

Tomorrow is pretty packed for me, so it'd probably have to be tonight or Monday. If it has to be Monday, it has to be Monday. It's the championship so if you're not feeling up to it, no need to rush. We both need to be at our best.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:46 am

jhawk886 wrote:I doubt hova switches teams. I think Michigan is his team and I think he is improving with them. He gave everyone good games this year so I think he's got it somewhat figured out and will get them back on the right track. Hova the Hurricane and Blaze the Wolverine is very catchy but I doubt it happens.

4-8 isn't improving. Hopefully, if he does switch to Miami, he can stay competitive.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:58 am

Texas whips VaTech in Orange Bowl rematch 34-27

Miami, FL-- Steve Concepcion finishes his Texas carreer by scoring 2 TDs to tie the all time UT record with 72 rushing TDs. Texas forced a 3 and out on the first possession of the game and Trey Mitchell returned the punt deep into VT territory to set up their first touchdown. The Longhorns would not look back from there as they never trailed in the game.

Texas raced out to a 31-6 lead but a valiant effort by Hokie QB Quentin Parker saw VT score 3 TDs in the 4th quarter to draw within one score. After previously recovering an onside kick, the Hokies ran out of magic when Texas recovered their onside try with 1:40 left. From there Texas ran out the clock with a couple of knees on the VT 1 yard line and closed the door on the Hokies comeback.

Great game blaze u were a much better team than the one we faced earlier in the year. Parker gave me fits with his jump balls and scrambles, but my d was really bearing down on the run. He couldn't do it all by himself. See u in Austin next year...
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:03 am

Rauloe wrote:Ole Miss falls to Ohio State in dramatic fashion 28-24 in the Capital One Bowl. Ole Miss jumped out early with a 38 yard TD run by Boone. Ohio Stuck back by causing a fumble in the Rebels territory. Ole Miss then then scored on a TD pass from QB Corey Harris to go into the half leading 14-6. In the 2nd half, Boone then broke another run for 15 yards out to take a commanding 21-7 lead going into the 4th. Coach Rauloe, desperate for answers and motivation looked to his team and said, "we gotta gotta go all out for the final 8 mins. Its now or neva", he told his team reflecting on the tuff season. The team then responded in true "RAULOE" fashion as LE Luke Cook caused a fumble and ran it back for a 81 yards for a score. So they thougt, the play was reviewed and the booth review determined that RB's knee was down on the play. Ole Miss then added another fg capped off by a 9 play drive to go ahead 24-7. . The call took the air out of the BuckEyes chances of a comeback. Ole Miss then added another fg capped off by a 9 play drive to go ahead 24-7. On the insuing Kickoff, Senior Gary Hall took the kickoff and ran it back 90 yards for the score to make the score 24-12. Backup QB Travis Arrington then hit Darren Tyler on a quick slant for the 2pt conversion to make it 24-14. On the following drive LB Hunter Freeman intercepted a pass and run it back for another score to pull within 3 of Ole Miss. OSU stopped the Rebels on the next drive to get the ball back and try to either tie or go up in the game. The drive was killed on a quick 3 and out. OSU punted and gave the ball back to Ole Miss with 3:33 left in the 4th and 3 timeouts. Ole Miss marched down the field and attempted to run out the clock by pounding the ball, until SS Travis Porter stripped Boone of the ball and LB Brian Van recovered it with 1:29 left in the 4th. QB Travis Arrington then proceeded to matriculate the ball down the field and hit Darren Tyler on a 20 yard Post Corner route to put OSU up 28-24. with 0:29 left on the clock. The defense then clamped down on Harris when SS Curtis Porter pick off a deep pass to Outback Bowl victory.

Good as game. Really didnt wanna loose to Ole Miss, being that i am from Mississippi, and i am in Mississippi right now. Looking forward to the offseason.

Nice comeback.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:55 am

Jared your not still up are you?
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:57 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:Jared your not still up are you?
    He's on netflix atm
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:06 am

Yeah I just sent him a message on the psn, so we will see.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:29 pm

Wow sorry guys. I have sleep timer on my tv and ps3 I usually out something on when I go to bed I just got the message. Sorry about that.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:36 pm

Can you go now?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:06 pm

Game is about to go down. I'll do as much as I can as far as updates.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:19 pm

The better man won today. Congrats urban you beat me fair and square.

Florida 21 - USC 18

Last edited by Jaredlib on Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:32 am