GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
CT21
jusblaze09
KidIcarus27
ehicks009
Joker12
jhawk886
dclark44
urbanslegend05
splff3000
13 posters

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

CT21
    CT21

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

Post by CT21 Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:39 pm

dda wrote:im fucking done with recruting. im putting this shit on cpu mode.

yeah recruiting is kicking my ass
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Workers 2011 Discussion Thread

Post by stoptherun Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:40 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:You avatar is distracting.

it's mezmerizing
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:41 pm

CT21 wrote:

yeah recruiting is kicking my ass

Yeah that shit is hardcore. Notre Dame has been signing everybody round my way. They should have a stick in a couple years.
    gameface1324
    gameface1324

Post by gameface1324 Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:46 pm

It really is. Boise as a top 10 5-star school cant even get 4 star kids to come.

Ive used WVU in a dyansty before, and couldnt recruit for shit. Now that they are ran by the CPU, they are signing big time recruits left and right.

CPU is kicking our collective ass in recruiting right now for the most part
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:35 pm

gameface1324 wrote:It really is. Boise as a top 10 5-star school cant even get 4 star kids to come.

Ive used WVU in a dyansty before, and couldnt recruit for shit. Now that they are ran by the CPU, they are signing big time recruits left and right.

CPU is kicking our collective ass in recruiting right now for the most part

Not really. It's just real hard to pull in all the recruits that you want. No more 6 5* and 13 4* classes lol. It's more realistic now. If you're not a top tier school, which none of us in this OD are, your class will be comprised mostly of 3*'s and a few 4*'s and maybe a couple of 5*'s as well. If you're gonna sign 25 guys to scholarships, there are gonna be a few "busters" lol. That's why there's no recruiting limit. In the past, you could sign 25 studs, but not anymore. If you get 25 guys signed now, I can guarantee you want like all 25 of those guys lol. Still, if you guys want tips, I gave some tips to goatstain in Rivals and he said they were great!! I could give them to anyone in here if they want them. Just let me know and I'll PM them to you. I'm not posting them because one day I may be recruiting against you. If you really need the help though, I don't mind helping a fellow worker Very Happy lol.

Also, gameface, I have heard about the glitch you were talking about before.

http://www.operationsports.com/vBulletin/ncaa-football/436888-recruiting-drop-10th-all-recruits-w-scholarships-remaining.html

Check out the 3rd post. I saw it somewhere else too but can't find it. It looks like you lost those points. I guess you'll find out next week. That would really suck if you did though. I'm hoping it was just a glitch on the screen.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Nice avatar DDA!!! lolololololololol
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Yeah DDA.... That avatar is fucking EPIC !! Lol Razz
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:59 pm

I'm gonna have to breeze by Kids avatar when I'm at work. I cant have a coworker looking at me starting at that. I'd like to meat that bitch, she looks like she has a good bounce. And before anyone corrects me on the meat, think about it Wink
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:47 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:I'm gonna have to breeze by Kids avatar when I'm at work. I cant have a coworker looking at me starting at that. I'd like to meat that bitch, she looks like she has a good bounce. And before anyone corrects me on the meat, think about it Wink

I bet she look like shit though. Why not show her face? Ask her, "Does the face match the titties?" I bet she say no. The face probably matches the toes......fucked up. Oh I can tell she got fucked up toes by the bounce in the titties. Look how they flop, bad form and everything. She could never strip for me. I'd tell her to take her nasty toe, no form titty having ass away from me. You gets no dollars from the splffster. Then she'd get fired and have to go work at the low class, rundown, beat up, whole-in-the-wall, shake joints that Clark goes to. lol. She'll learn from that though and work on fixing herself up more in the face. Once she starts doing that, more men will take notice of her and she can then become a full blown prostitute. Not just any prostitute though, a high class prostitute... and she'll have a high class pimp. You know the kind that takes his hoes to restaurants and feed them before he asks for his money. That's when she'll meet the mayor of NY and get caught in a scandalous affair with him. The mayor will then pay her millions of dollars not to tell her side of the story. With those millions, she'll spend the next 3-5 years looking for me and when she finds me, she doesn't say anything. She just send me a check for $500,000 with a note on it and all the note will say is "thanks".
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:52 pm

KidIcarus27 wrote:Yeah DDA.... That avatar is fucking EPIC !! Lol Razz

hey DDA, which one are you? The big ugly hairy mother fucker, or the chick?
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:56 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:I'm gonna have to breeze by Kids avatar when I'm at work. I cant have a coworker looking at me starting at that. I'd like to meat that bitch, she looks like she has a good bounce. And before anyone corrects me on the meat, think about it Wink

I bet she look like shit though. Why not show her face? Ask her, "Does the face match the titties?" I bet she say no. The face probably matches the toes......fucked up. Oh I can tell she got fucked up toes by the bounce in the titties. Look how they flop, bad form and everything. She could never strip for me. I'd tell her to take her nasty toe, no form titty having ass away from me. You gets no dollars from the splffster. Then she'd get fired and have to go work at the low class, rundown, beat up, whole-in-the-wall, shake joints that Clark goes to. lol. She'll learn from that though and work on fixing herself up more in the face. Once she starts doing that, more men will take notice of her and she can then become a full blown prostitute. Not just any prostitute though, a high class prostitute... and she'll have a high class pimp. You know the kind that takes his hoes to restaurants and feed them before he asks for his money. That's when she'll meet the mayor of NY and get caught in a scandalous affair with him. The mayor will then pay her millions of dollars not to tell her side of the story. With those millions, she'll spend the next 3-5 years looking for me and when she finds me, she doesn't say anything. She just send me a check for $500,000 with a note on it and all the note will say is "thanks".

what the fuck are you talking about?
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:57 pm

KidIcarus27 wrote:
    hey DDA, which one are you? The big ugly hairy mother fucker, or the chick?

Well shit, if we have to be someone in our avatar, which one are YOU? The left titty or the right titty lol. As for me, I'm the raccoon with the sick nuts. Bitches love my balls. It's my gift and my curse. Sad
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:59 pm

Joker12 wrote:
    what the fuck are you talking about?

I'm talking about life, man. What we do today, may sew the seeds of the fruits of our labor.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:05 pm

William Wallace is gonna castrate that mother fucking raccoon.

Oh by the way, I can't seem to get my story to update in dynasty wire. I don't know why. I'll post it here in a sec. Warning though. It is LONG.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Workers 2011 Discussion Thread - Page 10 Empty A Barnburner in Lawrence

Post by jhawk886 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:06 pm

The ninth-ranked Kansas Jayhawks had been looking forward all week to Saturday when the twenty-first ranked Texas A&M Aggies came to town. Both teams still had national title hopes alive as they each came in at 6-0. Both teams have exceeded expectations this season, as the Jayhawks were picked to finish third in the north division and eighth overall with a 6-6 record. The Aggies, picked third in the south division, were expected to finish in fifth place overall in conference with a 8-4 record. Both Kansas and A&M have had early success against good teams with the Jayhawks defeating the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at home and the Aggies traveled to Fayetteville to beat the (now struggling with four straight losses) Arkansas Razorbacks. This mid-season game between the Aggies and Jayhawks had huge implications for each squad's season. It had all the makings of an ESPN classic, and in fact, it was.

The game started out on a good note for the Jayhawks as on the first play from scrimmage, Texas A&M quarterback Jerrod Johnson threw an interception to Kansas safety Lubbock Smith. The Jayhawks were unable to capitalize however as the Aggie defense held them to a three and out and kicker Jacob Branstetter was unable to make the long field goal.

The very next play coach jusblaze09 called an option and boy did it pay off. A&M wide receiver Uzoma Nwachukwu received the pitch and took the ball 69 yards for the touchdown. The Jayhawks offense however had regrouped on the sideline and came out with new fire. Quarterback Kale Pick lead the Jayhawks down the field on a long touchdown drive capped off by a 11 yard option keeper. A&M would quickly answer back however on a 55 yard pass from Johnson to Nwachukwu.

With twenty-one points already scored in the first quarter it looked like it was going to be a high scoring affair; however, both offenses hit a slump as there were back-to-back-to-back punts. When A&M scored again with 2:07 left in the second quarter to go up 21-7 it looked like it might be a long day for the Jayhawks. Coach jhawk886 however, was not going to let his team get down on themselves. "I just told them, 'Hey, we're not out of this yet. We're gonna have a long drive right here and score to end the half only down seven. Then we get the ball to start the third and we'll score again and it's a whole new ball game. This is our house. We don't get beat here. Go out there and show them what it means to play Kansas football!'" And boy did that inspirational speech pay dividends. Pick again orchestrated the long drive running the two-minute offense. He came up with a critical scramble for a first down on a third and seven. The Jayhawks would bring it to a seven point game with 18 seconds left on a 1 yard run from Toben Opurum.

The third quarter was all Jayhawks as they started the period by using up more than four minutes on their way to another touchdown on a 4 yard run by Opurum to tie it up 21-21. On A&M's next possession they drove the ball all the way down the field and got within the ten yard line. It was first and goal from the seven and they got down to the two. The next two plays got stuffed by the Kansas defense, and so coach jusblaze09 was forced with a critical decision. He decided to go for it on fourth and goal from the two. He called a pass play hoping to catch the Kansas defense off guard but they were prepared. The Jayhawks had good enough coverage to allow time for outside linebacker Steven Johnson to come around the outside and sack Johnson. This was one of the critical plays of the game as two plays later Kansas quarterback Kale Pick took another option keeper to the house from 86 yards away. The third quarter ended with the Jayhawks having took the lead 28-21.

The fourth quarter was all offense as A&M started it off scoring quick on a 14 yard pass to Anthony Vela. The Jayhawks took the lead back a little more than a minute later on another option keeper by Pick, this time 73 yards. A&M would respond with a long, methodical drive finished off by a 6 yard scramble for the touchdown by Johnson.

With just under three minutes left in the game and the score all knotted up at 35, the Jayhawks had their work cut out for them. Coach jhawk886 said to his offense before the drive, "You guys have played great all game. We were down at half and came back to take the lead. We know we can score on these guys. This is our game to win. They aren't going to just give it to us. Now go out there, and show them, what it means, to play, The University of Kansas!"

Pick came out to lead the Jayhawks offense in their attempt to have a game winning drive. The Jayhawks were able to come up with a few key plays to keep moving the clock and getting first downs. They were able to get into field goal range with a little under two minutes to go in the game. Jhawk886 then had them run the ball to use up clock to try and prevent A&M from being able to have another drive. Coach jusblaze09 started using his timeouts after a stop on 2nd down. However, by this time, there was already less than 30 seconds left on the clock. Coach jhawk886 was presented with a difficult decision. To pass the ball and have a better chance at getting the first, or to make A&M use another timeout. Pick wanted to go for it and try to ensure the victory right then but jhawk886 decided against it and went with the run.

With the stop on third down, it all came down to the field goal attempt. Kansas kicker Jacob Branstetter had already missed a long field goal earlier in the game and now was presented with the task of kicking a 40-yard game-winning field goal in the cold, wet, rain. Branstetter was clutch though and came through with the long kick to give the 'Hawks the 38-35 lead with just 18 seconds left.

With only 12 seconds to move the ball into field goal range, the Aggies opted to try a screen pass. This was immediately snuffed out by the Kansas D for only a two-yard gain. This forced jusblaze09 to use his last timeout. Jerrod Johnson knew he needed some big yards and he needed them fast so he read the Kansas 3-deep man defense and found Nwachukwu 30 yards downfield along the sideline for a big gain. Nwachukwu was immediately knocked out-of-bounds however at the 41-yard line of Kansas. This was not close enough, as it would be a 58-yard field goal attempt. Jusblaze09 decided to try the option one more time, hoping for a miracle to get into the endzone. Alas, however, it was not to be. Running back Christine Michael was stopped at the Kansas 26 yard line to end the game.

Player of the game honors went to Kansas' Kale Pick who ended the game 12 of 18 for 145 yards and one interception passing, and had 10 rushes for 243 yards and 3 touchdowns. The Jayhawks also picked up 75 yards and 2 touchdowns on 16 rushes from Toben Opurum. The A&M offense was lead by Jerrod Johnson was finished 19 of 25 with 329 yards 2 touchdowns and 1 interception throwing, and also had 20 yards and 2 touchdowns on the ground on 13 attempts. A&M wide receiver Uzoma Nwachukwu also had a big day with 134 yards and a touchdown on 5 catches with an additional 71 yards and a touchdown on two carries.

Both teams lit up the stat sheet with A&M recording 491 yards of total offense and the Jayhawks earning 477 yards. The game was very even throughout as both teams had their fair share of big plays and also proved they could move the ball slowly downfield when needed.

After the game coach jusblaze09 was visibly upset and shared his thoughts with us, "Damn we should have fucking spy D earlier. [We] should have fucking won. All I needed to do was come out in spy and we win."

Pick acknowledged after the game that going into a spy defense might have altered their ability to run the option. "Yeah if they would've started spying me the option might not have worked as well, but then we could've started passing the ball easier. They were keying on the pass so we took advantage on the ground. Our offensive line today just played great and I was able to find open holes and get in the open. Texas A&M is a great team and if we can just keep ourselves focused and take things one game at a time, we may see them again later in the season. Then we can see how that spy works."

This was one of the best college football games played so far this season. Coach jhawk886 said it was the best game he has ever coached in. Hopefully there will be more to come. "Although," jhawk886 said, "hopefully not too many more, I don't want to have a heart attack this young." We don't think he'll have that problem. Although, if KU's former coach was still here, he might not have survived the game.

The (7-0) Kansas Jayhawks will travel to Ames, Iowa to try and keep their perfect season hopes alive against the (3-4) Iowa State Cyclones. The (6-1) Texas A&M Aggies will return home to host the (5-1) Texas Tech Red Raiders.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:10 pm

jhawk886 wrote:William Wallace is gonna castrate that mother fucking raccoon.

Oh by the way, I can't seem to get my story to update in dynasty wire. I don't know why. I'll post it here in a sec. Warning though. It is LONG.

U on Mac? For me it never works with safari. Try firefox or chrome. It should work fine.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:15 pm

Guaranteed that bitch is ugly as sin. If we've learned anything from the Internet/facebook/myspace era it's that if a bitch doesn't show her face she's ugly. U only see a pretty smiling face in the photo, that bitch is fat as hell. Hot chicks can never resist showing if the goods a little bit. They live to make us drool.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:22 pm

stoptherun wrote:U on Mac? For me it never works with safari. Try firefox or chrome. It should work fine.
    Aha thank you. No I'm on a PC but I like Safari. It seems that Dynasty wire does not. Unfortunately however, there is apparently a character limit so I had to post a second story to finish it.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:33 pm

jhawk886 wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:U on Mac? For me it never works with safari. Try firefox or chrome. It should work fine.
    Aha thank you. No I'm on a PC but I like Safari. It seems that Dynasty wire does not. Unfortunately however, there is apparently a character limit so I had to post a second story to finish it.

yea I lost my first write up fuckin around with safari. It was long too damn I was pissed!!
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Yeah I do mine in word first and then paste it over just in case some crazy shit happens I don't want to lose it.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Alright it is now up on dynasty wire. Granted it took three stories to get it all, but it's up there!
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 pm

jhawk886 wrote:The ninth-ranked Kansas Jayhawks had been looking forward all week to Saturday when the twenty-first ranked Texas A&M Aggies came to town. Both teams still had national title hopes alive as they each came in at 6-0. Both teams have exceeded expectations this season, as the Jayhawks were picked to finish third in the north division and eighth overall with a 6-6 record. The Aggies, picked third in the south division, were expected to finish in fifth place overall in conference with a 8-4 record. Both Kansas and A&M have had early success against good teams with the Jayhawks defeating the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets at home and the Aggies traveled to Fayetteville to beat the (now struggling with four straight losses) Arkansas Razorbacks. This mid-season game between the Aggies and Jayhawks had huge implications for each squad's season. It had all the makings of an ESPN classic, and in fact, it was.

The game started out on a good note for the Jayhawks as on the first play from scrimmage, Texas A&M quarterback Jerrod Johnson threw an interception to Kansas safety Lubbock Smith. The Jayhawks were unable to capitalize however as the Aggie defense held them to a three and out and kicker Jacob Branstetter was unable to make the long field goal.

The very next play coach jusblaze09 called an option and boy did it pay off. A&M wide receiver Uzoma Nwachukwu received the pitch and took the ball 69 yards for the touchdown. The Jayhawks offense however had regrouped on the sideline and came out with new fire. Quarterback Kale Pick lead the Jayhawks down the field on a long touchdown drive capped off by a 11 yard option keeper. A&M would quickly answer back however on a 55 yard pass from Johnson to Nwachukwu.

With twenty-one points already scored in the first quarter it looked like it was going to be a high scoring affair; however, both offenses hit a slump as there were back-to-back-to-back punts. When A&M scored again with 2:07 left in the second quarter to go up 21-7 it looked like it might be a long day for the Jayhawks. Coach jhawk886 however, was not going to let his team get down on themselves. "I just told them, 'Hey, we're not out of this yet. We're gonna have a long drive right here and score to end the half only down seven. Then we get the ball to start the third and we'll score again and it's a whole new ball game. This is our house. We don't get beat here. Go out there and show them what it means to play Kansas football!'" And boy did that inspirational speech pay dividends. Pick again orchestrated the long drive running the two-minute offense. He came up with a critical scramble for a first down on a third and seven. The Jayhawks would bring it to a seven point game with 18 seconds left on a 1 yard run from Toben Opurum.

The third quarter was all Jayhawks as they started the period by using up more than four minutes on their way to another touchdown on a 4 yard run by Opurum to tie it up 21-21. On A&M's next possession they drove the ball all the way down the field and got within the ten yard line. It was first and goal from the seven and they got down to the two. The next two plays got stuffed by the Kansas defense, and so coach jusblaze09 was forced with a critical decision. He decided to go for it on fourth and goal from the two. He called a pass play hoping to catch the Kansas defense off guard but they were prepared. The Jayhawks had good enough coverage to allow time for outside linebacker Steven Johnson to come around the outside and sack Johnson. This was one of the critical plays of the game as two plays later Kansas quarterback Kale Pick took another option keeper to the house from 86 yards away. The third quarter ended with the Jayhawks having took the lead 28-21.

The fourth quarter was all offense as A&M started it off scoring quick on a 14 yard pass to Anthony Vela. The Jayhawks took the lead back a little more than a minute later on another option keeper by Pick, this time 73 yards. A&M would respond with a long, methodical drive finished off by a 6 yard scramble for the touchdown by Johnson.

With just under three minutes left in the game and the score all knotted up at 35, the Jayhawks had their work cut out for them. Coach jhawk886 said to his offense before the drive, "You guys have played great all game. We were down at half and came back to take the lead. We know we can score on these guys. This is our game to win. They aren't going to just give it to us. Now go out there, and show them, what it means, to play, The University of Kansas!"

Pick came out to lead the Jayhawks offense in their attempt to have a game winning drive. The Jayhawks were able to come up with a few key plays to keep moving the clock and getting first downs. They were able to get into field goal range with a little under two minutes to go in the game. Jhawk886 then had them run the ball to use up clock to try and prevent A&M from being able to have another drive. Coach jusblaze09 started using his timeouts after a stop on 2nd down. However, by this time, there was already less than 30 seconds left on the clock. Coach jhawk886 was presented with a difficult decision. To pass the ball and have a better chance at getting the first, or to make A&M use another timeout. Pick wanted to go for it and try to ensure the victory right then but jhawk886 decided against it and went with the run.

With the stop on third down, it all came down to the field goal attempt. Kansas kicker Jacob Branstetter had already missed a long field goal earlier in the game and now was presented with the task of kicking a 40-yard game-winning field goal in the cold, wet, rain. Branstetter was clutch though and came through with the long kick to give the 'Hawks the 38-35 lead with just 18 seconds left.

With only 12 seconds to move the ball into field goal range, the Aggies opted to try a screen pass. This was immediately snuffed out by the Kansas D for only a two-yard gain. This forced jusblaze09 to use his last timeout. Jerrod Johnson knew he needed some big yards and he needed them fast so he read the Kansas 3-deep man defense and found Nwachukwu 30 yards downfield along the sideline for a big gain. Nwachukwu was immediately knocked out-of-bounds however at the 41-yard line of Kansas. This was not close enough, as it would be a 58-yard field goal attempt. Jusblaze09 decided to try the option one more time, hoping for a miracle to get into the endzone. Alas, however, it was not to be. Running back Christine Michael was stopped at the Kansas 26 yard line to end the game.

Player of the game honors went to Kansas' Kale Pick who ended the game 12 of 18 for 145 yards and one interception passing, and had 10 rushes for 243 yards and 3 touchdowns. The Jayhawks also picked up 75 yards and 2 touchdowns on 16 rushes from Toben Opurum. The A&M offense was lead by Jerrod Johnson was finished 19 of 25 with 329 yards 2 touchdowns and 1 interception throwing, and also had 20 yards and 2 touchdowns on the ground on 13 attempts. A&M wide receiver Uzoma Nwachukwu also had a big day with 134 yards and a touchdown on 5 catches with an additional 71 yards and a touchdown on two carries.

Both teams lit up the stat sheet with A&M recording 491 yards of total offense and the Jayhawks earning 477 yards. The game was very even throughout as both teams had their fair share of big plays and also proved they could move the ball slowly downfield when needed.

After the game coach jusblaze09 was visibly upset and shared his thoughts with us, "Damn we should have fucking spy D earlier. [We] should have fucking won. All I needed to do was come out in spy and we win."

Pick acknowledged after the game that going into a spy defense might have altered their ability to run the option. "Yeah if they would've started spying me the option might not have worked as well, but then we could've started passing the ball easier. They were keying on the pass so we took advantage on the ground. Our offensive line today just played great and I was able to find open holes and get in the open. Texas A&M is a great team and if we can just keep ourselves focused and take things one game at a time, we may see them again later in the season. Then we can see how that spy works."

This was one of the best college football games played so far this season. Coach jhawk886 said it was the best game he has ever coached in. Hopefully there will be more to come. "Although," jhawk886 said, "hopefully not too many more, I don't want to have a heart attack this young." We don't think he'll have that problem. Although, if KU's former coach was still here, he might not have survived the game.

The (7-0) Kansas Jayhawks will travel to Ames, Iowa to try and keep their perfect season hopes alive against the (3-4) Iowa State Cyclones. The (6-1) Texas A&M Aggies will return home to host the (5-1) Texas Tech Red Raiders.

Holy Shit
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:52 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Holy Shit
    Lol, what? Do you think it's too long?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 pm

jhawk886 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Holy Shit
    Lol, what? Do you think it's too long?

I read it, but I don't know how many others will.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:56 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:I read it, but I don't know how many others will.
    Yeah, I was worried about that. Should I make them shorter from now on do you think?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:59 am