GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
jhawk886
TheWeatherMan
KidIcarus27
getonmylevelho
urbanslegend05
mrdinknose
chugg18
splff3000
dipsh
Jaredlib
14 posters

Workers 2012

mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Workers 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: Workers 2012

Post by mrdinknose Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:24 pm

So are we waitin till after the patch to advance past the bowls?

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:04 pm

yea we going to wait
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:05 am

Texas Tech ends their season with a big bowl win over #19 Florida, winning the Cotton Bowl 44-34.

Great game, both offenses had over 100 yards rushing and 300 yards passing. 2 penalties called all game, total.

Great season, looking forward to the next.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:30 am

Oh shit what am I in for
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:54 pm

jhawk886 wrote: Disbelief Shocked Eye Twitch Doh! Sh** Hits the Fan popcorn Group Hug Friendship Big Hug Drinking Have a Drink Cheers Drinking Drinking Gaming Half of 69 Hitting It

Laughing my fucking ass off and dear God, I'm only half way through this shit. I am expecting a steel cage match by the end.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:01 pm

KidIcarus27 wrote:Lol yeah dips wants urbs to be commish of the Just Shut Up And Play OD and this whole line of posts came about cause Urbs was bitching and coming through the boards swinging excalibur like he is the chosen one and dismissing dissenting opinions like dips boyfriends dismiss celery, ( yeah I heard you got a fat guy fetish)...... And for the record I haven't had gripe 1 this whole time, so maybe I should be commish. LOL

I don't know what you're fucking problem with me lately is, but it's pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. My stance has always been the same towards each and every member of the dynasty. I don't think anyone is special. My dynasty has went on without many of the best members in here including yourself, splff, hawk, joker, clark and others. Nobody is special. That's just the fact. If I quit, I have no doubt that the dynasty or another one would go on without me. That's just the facts. So when someone says shit about the way it's run, I always come back with if you don't like it, you're free to go. I'm not saying that I want anyone to leave. In fact, i don't want anyone to leave as I like the group of guys we have. All I'm saying is, it's not going to be the end of the world. I obviously can't recruit guys due to saying F*** on OS, but there's other places to find good members. Splff, just does that shit for me A. Bc he's cool. and B. bc you can find better users on OS.

Anyways, I don't know what your gripe with me lately is, but it's fucking retarded.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:04 pm

TheWeatherMan wrote:
    Real clever. Humanity took a giant leap forward with that post Dink, Neil Armstrong shit.

LOL, that was fucking hilarious. I'm adding it to my arsenol. Applause
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:08 pm

dipsh wrote:@Hawk I thought we signed a treaty last time I made you cry.

@zeph The cheese King has never had an opinion that differed from his bitches.

@Splff I think u understand me well. Just fuckin with grown men who act like little fuckin cry babies is my thing.

@Kid fuck off
    @Urb fuck off
    @Dink fuckin fuck off
    @Chugg fuck your fucking self
    @Ho thanks for not letting the bitches in BOTB. but fuck off
    @Stop do a scouting report douche
    @Joker I got nothing for u but you can fuck off to.
    @yung why the fuck r we not in conference champ week?
    @anyone who didnt make the list suck a fat one

Oh man, this is getting better. Shot were fired. I've got my popcorn. popcorn Actually, I've ate all my popcorn at this point, but it looks like I need to pop another bag.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:11 pm

jhawk886 wrote:
    And yeah I quit, but we've already been over this so really no need to again. Your boy won, I quit the game, the first time I ever have, and then quit the OD. Almost everybody in both ODs has done both at some point in their tenure here. So I guess almost everybody is then so nobody gets your respect.

This is very true. The only people that have never quit Rivals are myself, stop and ho. I may be leaving someone else out and if I am, I apologize. Don't want to start WW4, bc WW3 appears to already be broken out.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:13 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Wow damn all this over a $60 football game lol Yea let me get on and advance before this turn into WW3 wait it already have

Lol, yung and I think alike. Man, this was one of those classic days on the boards. Add this one to a long list of craziness.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:17 pm

dipsh wrote:Well I just looked up the ave penalties called per game. Lowest last year was Air Force with 4 per game and highest was Arkansas St with 7.8 but this game doesn't call half the fuckin penalties they call in real life. PI, Excessive celebration, personal fouls, delay of game, intentional grounding, illegal formation and probably many more. So we are making it realistic by having 7 holding calls in a game?

I took out the fuck you you whiny bitch part, but he's got a point on this. That was kinda my problem is that its all basically holding, not a mix of penalties....either way, I'm OK with it now that I know it's not maxed out to 100. It would be nice to see a mix of penalties called, however, not just holding....but that's on EA, not anyone in here.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:22 pm

[quote="jhawk886" Most everybody else is mainly concerned about #1, while we try to provide a fun environment for everybody.[/quote]

I completely disagree with that statement. If you guys honestly think I don't have the best interest of the dynasty in mind with everything I do, you're fooling yourselves. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the only people on here that ever comes back and apologizes when I do something I realize I'm in the minority about. Others (not saying you or anyone in general) refuse to change their point of view.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:24 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:ok let me chime in on this.
    Urb i completly understand you being pissed about the penalties if i got called for that many i would be hot to but like everyone else has said in rivals and BOTB i see half of the penalties that i see in workers and its because the teams are shitty. It was a big misunderstanding no big deal.

Yung, you possess some common sense. Big reason I like you. You're cool man. Good Job
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:27 pm

dipsh wrote: At least when the mighty Urb speaks shit gets handled.

Charge Sparta!!!
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:29 pm

I honestly didn't read that post because I have him on ignore, but, I cannot argue with it. I even said, I realize holding/clipping/facemask are the majority of the calls but that is a game issue, without them there would be no penalty yards. Roughing never gets called, grounding never gets called, PI hasnt been called in years. Kinda sad....

But listen, I get that it can be annoying. I even said if we really want to lower each one by a click I wouldn't protest. I want everyone to be happy. If there is one thing I would like some credit for its that I am willing to compromise. When I suggest something that someone else hates I at least try to find a middle ground. I openly ask people after games what they felt about it and what they think should be changed. I try to make it better as a whole.

That wasn't the issue yesterday. I lost my cool when Dip started trying to get people kicked out of Rivals out of nowhere. I know I was only in Rivals for like 8 seasons last year, and not the whole time, but I never quit and will never quit as long as it is going. That just really rubbed me the wrong way and then the other shit that we always disagree on just drove me overboard.

Dips, you have rubbed me the wrong way since your second week here. I remember arguing with you on the old forum about you calling out people who had been here longer than you and shit like that. Just because Zehp and I don't like your posts doesn't mean you have to quit. We don't apologize, and we don't mind that you are gone, but I just want the record to show we have no power to force anyone out. Yung is the commish and he said Dips should stay anyway so if Dips wants in he should be in, just sayin, I don't want to have a guilty conscious about that shit. I don' take anything back, but the choice for him to quit is ultimately his. Also, Dips dishes out as MUCH SHIT as ANYBODY on here, so before people think he got bullied keep in mind he is the big bully himself. You gotta be able to take it if you can dish it. I took Dips comments for months and tried to ignore em and move on, there was even a period of time when he seemed to have calmed down and I didn't mind him at all, but the ol WWE Villain routine came back and we finally punched back.

Last edited by Jaredlib on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:34 pm

jhawk886 wrote:You're right, I shouldn't have said most everybody only cares about themselves. That's not true. It's just that we're the most vocal about improving the game for everyone. Most everybody else has a casual approach of whatever works.

You do run into some fuckers who lose a game and immediately want to change shit though, such as yourself, and that's not good for the OD.

Changes need to reflect reality and the preferences of the entire community, rather than just on the whims and desires of a couple vocal or powerful members.

Well, at least you apologized for your previous statement. BTW, I realize the 'powerful members' line was directed toward me. I never change anything without a vote, unless it's something that's OBVIOUS that needs changing. Had the holding slider been boosted to 100 and the average amount of holding calls had increased to 9 or so a game, like I thought had happened, it would have been OBVIOUS that a change would not just benefit me, but all members. Again, I realized I was wrong about that, and I'm glad that someone, I think splff, cleared it up before it got blown out of proportion...although it appears there's been plenty of other shit talking to keep you guys interested. Damn, I'm only halfway through and I've already responed to like 10 post. I just knew there was no way that I was going to be able to remember everything and go off in a splff like rant. Ok, back to the reading.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Wow
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:39 pm

dipsh wrote:
    TheWeatherMan wrote:Fuck all this shit.

Check this out.

Ready?

Dipshit.

I challenge you to a one-time, single elimination, Loser Leaves Town Ranked Match. Any team you want, any team I want. I win, you are out of Workers. You win, I am out. Simple enough even for you to understand?

Pony up.

Name the time, name the date.

And it will be on your precious default sliders so you will have no excuse this time, motherfucker.

Waiting on you tough guy.

Right now biatch. I'm waiting

There it is, the steel cage match. We have officially become the WWE.

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:44 pm

splff3000 wrote:Holy!
    Fucking!
    Shit!

The only word that can describe the last few pages I just read is epic. In fact I need 2 words. That shit was fucking epic! You mfers have seriously entertained me for the 1st 2hrs of my shift tonight. Bravo mfers! Bravo! Good Job

Ain't it.

Also, I think Dip was just giving Zeph a big FUCK YOU. As in, this is the stupidest shit ever to play a play now game to have someone leave the dynasty.

Seriously, this is the damn WWE. A retirement match. And we all know when someone retires from the WWE they come back like a year later as a commissioner or some shit then get into a feud and end up having to fight Vince McMahon or some shit. Lol, this shit is just too lame, but also hilarious. Alright more popcorn.

popcorn
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:46 pm

Jaredlib wrote:God damnit, and on top of it all, zehp is going to the race track now with our friends, sneaking in flasks of fuckin whiskey, and I get stuck behind cuz I am a fucking dork.

Homeboy better win some funny money

Problem No. 1 may be the feeling sorry for yourself shit. Get out and bang a bitch, even if she's ugly. You need to up the self morale.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:46 pm

What's so lame about it? Someone wanted someone gone and he challenged him to a match. Zehp was ready to leave if he lost. If Dip thought it was dumb he should have said, "No, this is dumb." but he didn't.

Guess I am kinda confused here.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:47 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:God damnit, and on top of it all, zehp is going to the race track now with our friends, sneaking in flasks of fuckin whiskey, and I get stuck behind cuz I am a fucking dork.

Homeboy better win some funny money

Problem No. 1 may be the feeling sorry for yourself shit. Get out and bang a bitch, even if she's ugly. You need to up the self morale.

I was tryin to be funny bro, I didn't go because I am saving cash
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:52 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    KidIcarus27 wrote:Lol yeah dips wants urbs to be commish of the Just Shut Up And Play OD and this whole line of posts came about cause Urbs was bitching and coming through the boards swinging excalibur like he is the chosen one and dismissing dissenting opinions like dips boyfriends dismiss celery, ( yeah I heard you got a fat guy fetish)...... And for the record I haven't had gripe 1 this whole time, so maybe I should be commish. LOL

I don't know what you're fucking problem with me lately is, but it's pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. My stance has always been the same towards each and every member of the dynasty. I don't think anyone is special. My dynasty has went on without many of the best members in here including yourself, splff, hawk, joker, clark and others. Nobody is special. That's just the fact. If I quit, I have no doubt that the dynasty or another one would go on without me. That's just the facts. So when someone says shit about the way it's run, I always come back with if you don't like it, you're free to go. I'm not saying that I want anyone to leave. In fact, i don't want anyone to leave as I like the group of guys we have. All I'm saying is, it's not going to be the end of the world. I obviously can't recruit guys due to saying F*** on OS, but there's other places to find good members. Splff, just does that shit for me A. Bc he's cool. and B. bc you can find better users on OS.

Anyways, I don't know what your gripe with me lately is, but it's fucking retarded.

I got no problem with you lol... You've just been real whiny this year.. that shit with Zeph was over the top , it didnt seem cheesy to me from the descriptions and stats, and the the penalty shit. I mean you just seem like when you arent going undefeated for 17 seasons you start crying.. I was just giving you shit about it. For that reason it was pretty damn funny that he said shit up and play cauae that is exactly what you weren't doing....
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:53 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:yea we going to wait

Can we put this up to a vote? I'd like to move on in workers, bc it's lower rated players either way. And since we'll be waiting in Rivals, that will give us something to do. If I'm in the minority, that's cool. But I definitely wouldn't mind moving on.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:55 pm

I honestly have no idea where anyone stands on anyone else anymore. All I can say is, if I am one of the ones Urban thinks never aplogizes or changes his perspective then I definitely have a problem with that and will reference my own previous posts to prove wrong.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:04 am