GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
jhawk886
TheWeatherMan
KidIcarus27
getonmylevelho
urbanslegend05
mrdinknose
chugg18
splff3000
dipsh
Jaredlib
14 posters

Workers 2012

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Workers 2012 - Page 3 Empty Re: Workers 2012

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:56 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:yea we going to wait

Can we put this up to a vote? I'd like to move on in workers, bc it's lower rated players either way. And since we'll be waiting in Rivals, that will give us something to do. If I'm in the minority, that's cool. But I definitely wouldn't mind moving on.

I see no problem with a vote. Yung seems down with the community input stuff.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:00 pm

KidIcarus27 wrote:
    I got no problem with you lol

Good, bc I was about to make Splff put a bottle dick in your face.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:02 pm

Jaredlib wrote:I honestly have no idea where anyone stands on anyone else anymore. All I can say is, if I am one of the ones Urban thinks never aplogizes or changes his perspective then I definitely have a problem with that and will reference my own previous posts to prove wrong.

I didn't say that.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:03 pm

I made it!!!! I feel like I just finished a book. Anyways, it's time to celebrate the conclusion of my task.

Happy
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:03 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    dipsh wrote: At least when the mighty Urb speaks shit gets handled.

Charge Sparta!!!

Cumshot

Dips is so manipulative. If Hova was the commish of Rivals it would be Hovas name. What a fucking ballsack.

I respect community involvement and contributions. I don't respect metaphorical dick sucking.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:19 pm

Jaredlib wrote:I honestly didn't read that post because I have him on ignore, but, I cannot argue with it. I even said, I realize holding/clipping/facemask are the majority of the calls but that is a game issue, without them there would be no penalty yards. Roughing never gets called, grounding never gets called, PI hasnt been called in years. Kinda sad....

But listen, I get that it can be annoying. I even said if we really want to lower each one by a click I wouldn't protest. I want everyone to be happy. If there is one thing I would like some credit for its that I am willing to compromise. When I suggest something that someone else hates I at least try to find a middle ground. I openly ask people after games what they felt about it and what they think should be changed. I try to make it better as a whole.

That wasn't the issue yesterday. I lost my cool when Dip started trying to get people kicked out of Rivals out of nowhere. I know I was only in Rivals for like 8 seasons last year, and not the whole time, but I never quit and will never quit as long as it is going. That just really rubbed me the wrong way and then the other shit that we always disagree on just drove me overboard.

Dips, you have rubbed me the wrong way since your second week here. I remember arguing with you on the old forum about you calling out people who had been here longer than you and shit like that. Just because Zehp and I don't like your posts doesn't mean you have to quit. We don't apologize, and we don't mind that you are gone, but I just want the record to show we have no power to force anyone out. Yung is the commish and he said Dips should stay anyway so if Dips wants in he should be in, just sayin, I don't want to have a guilty conscious about that shit. I don' take anything back, but the choice for him to quit is ultimately his. Also, Dips dishes out as MUCH SHIT as ANYBODY on here, so before people think he got bullied keep in mind he is the big bully himself. You gotta be able to take it if you can dish it. I took Dips comments for months and tried to ignore em and move on, there was even a period of time when he seemed to have calmed down and I didn't mind him at all, but the ol WWE Villain routine came back and we finally punched back.

Spoken.

Truth.

About to get fucked up at a wedding. YeeHaw.

KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:45 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    KidIcarus27 wrote:
    I got no problem with you lol

Good, bc I was about to make Splff put a bottle dick in your face.

Better than having Tebows dick in there...
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:26 pm

WTF? A record 20 pages yesterday and only 2 today. Where the hell u guys at? JK.

Dipsh..what's up man? My bookie can't just up and quit the league and stop depositing money into my bank account. What's up with that? You are gone for good or just needed a breather from all the BS that took place yesterday. It was a pretty eventful day of typing from all u guys in the dynasty.

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:07 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:WTF? A record 20 pages yesterday and only 2 today. Where the hell u guys at? JK.

Dipsh..what's up man? My bookie can't just up and quit the league and stop depositing money into my bank account. What's up with that? You are gone for good or just needed a breather from all the BS that took place yesterday. It was a pretty eventful day of typing from all u guys in the dynasty.

He isn't a victim of BS. He has been very bit as part of BS as anybody else for a long time.

I will not sit back and let him be made into a martyr. Thats what he wants, hes waiting for people to rub his shoulders. Fuck that. Dips talks a LOT of shit.

Yung said himself, Dips is more than welcome to play in Workers. Dips dishes and dishes and dishes and finally someone punches back and hes gone.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:11 pm

I don't see anybody calling him a victim.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:19 pm

I do.

Read Ho's post.

Zehp quit and nobody coddled him.

Blaze is definitely right about one thing, people get treated differently on these forums depending on how a select few people feel about them. Just saying.

Again, Dips is free to come back. Lets see what he decides and move on.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:30 pm

I don't know how Dink consistently keeps the CPU from scoring but he killed South Carolina in the BCS game. That's crazy. Dude knows something I dont
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Again my words are being taken out of context. I ain't bias towards anybody in this situation. I was not saying that everybody was talking BS and dips was just defending himself.

Everybody who posted yesterday was contributing to the BULLSHIT! 20 pages in one day = loads of BS. True..it was entertaining to read..to a certain extent. It just got sad after about 5 pages. The same things were being talked about over and over and over and over and over. So that sounds like "BS" that really didn't even have to be talked about repeatedly.

I will say however that some guys take dipsh waaaaaay too seriously. The guy is obviously a jokester. The only problem is that he ruffles some people's feathers and some people just laugh and say..oh shit, there goes dipsh again.

I just didn't want him to quit over some retarded ass win or go home game with UNLV as his team.

And..if you go back and read my post I didn't take sides on your boy's situation either. I said you could coach him up, hawk would be his next opponent, hawk was defending him, and that he would get a fair shot. I said I never played him so I didn't know..I just know what I hear. And that is not enough for me to say zehp is cheese, kick his ass out.

I have no problems with anyone here. People have problems with people and it goes a little too far sometimes. I feel like I'm at work with 7 other females and this group don't like that group...that group don't like this group...and it's funny cuz I'm just in the middle taking it all in and trying to help each side make sense of their respective opinions about one another.

Ramble..ramble..ramble..ramble

Just wanted to explain my post so there was no confusion.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:50 pm

I was going to make my Top 5 coaches list for the 2011 season of Workers but its hard because some guys played 4 users, some guys played 3....

So, this one won't be as precise or in depth as my Rivals lists but here goes nothing.

As usual, I assume we dont list ourselves

1.) Dink. I mean, 3 user games or not he went 3-0 in em and won every game. Has stifled better CPU teams and seems to be able to run the ball at will. Hes the champ and deserves to be ranked first.

2.) Urban. Honestly, I just don't think there is anyone else to put at this spot. He went 3-0 in user games and earned a BCS bowl game birth.

3.) Joker. According to my schedule he only had 2 user games? Is that right or am I missing one? Regardless, he won both and had a great year in the Big 10, which is pretty tough.

4.) Yung. I think he went 2-2 in user games, but he played 4 and was rocking a 2 star team all year. Took dink to the last second only losing 37-34 and beat Hawk who is a top flight user.

5. Zehp - 9-3 with SDSU is pretty damn good, almost went 10-2 and won the conferenece but lost 28-21 to a tough TCU team. Beat Hawk and only lost to dink by a FG as time expired after going up by 2 with 30 seconds left.

Honorable mention: Hawk had a great start the year, I believe getting ranked as high as 14th and is the only user in either dynasty to defeat me in NCAA 12 so far. Had some things go against him at the end but also had the worst team in the dynasty, will bounce back and be a lot stronger next year.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:15 pm

My Top 5 Coaches for year One.

1.) Me.

2.) My nuts.

3.) Your Mouth.

4.) Not Dips.

5.) Maybe Jared.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:02 pm

finally read through all that stuff bout to play my game vs UCLA (weird aint it lol after dip leave i play his team in a bowl game)
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:29 pm

We need dip back. I think shit got out of hand....don't want to relive it, but damn, if Zeph can come back to Rivals, let's bring Dip back to Workers.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 pm

So what's the verdict on whether we advance when all bowl games are played or not? I for one would rather wait until the patch, but I am not opposed to moving forward if that is what the majority wants.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 pm

im with hawk...I can go either way
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:00 pm

Jaredlib wrote:I can go either way

I knew it. I fucking knew it. I was just telling kid I bet jared goes both ways and, sure enough, he does. lol. Smile

That's a joke mfers. I didn't talk to kid about that shit....... yet lolololol.

Last edited by splff3000 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:10 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:We need dip back. I think shit got out of hand....don't want to relive it, but damn, if Zeph can come back to Rivals, let's bring Dip back to Workers.

I told yall mfers. Regardless of what you thought about him, he kept controversy brewing. That always leads to lot of activity. Now look at it. He's gone and the forum is dead as a diseased dick. That's why I always laughed at his stupid shit. I knew what he was doing. Lol.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:15 pm

The forum is dead because we are in bowl season with no user games and are waiting (as of now) on the patch to advance, two users didnt even have a bowl.

Controversy isn't cool man, we are adults

There is a BIG difference between arguing about different opinions and just plain fabricating/manufacturing drama for no reason other than to do it. That is sociopathic behavior.

Dips knows he can play in Workers. If he wants to play, cool, if not, cool.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:15 am

Jaredlib wrote:The forum is dead because we are in bowl season with no user games and are waiting (as of now) on the patch to advance, two users didnt even have a bowl.

There is a BIG difference between arguing about different opinions and just plain fabricating/manufacturing drama for no reason other than to do it. That is sociopathic behavior.

Let's debate here for a min then. The forum is dead anyway. I got a question for you, in fact, it's a question for you all, who is more of a sociopath: the person that brings up fake issues are the person that argues against those fake issues.

I say they are both showing equal amounts of sociopathic behavior. Without either one there is no manufactured drama. Without the fake issue, there is no drama. You can also say tho, without the argument against the fake issue there is no drama as well. It takes both sides to create the drama.
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:23 am

splff3000 wrote:
    Jaredlib wrote:The forum is dead because we are in bowl season with no user games and are waiting (as of now) on the patch to advance, two users didnt even have a bowl.

Let's debate here for a min then. The forum is dead anyway. I got a question for you, in fact, it's a question for you all, who is more of a sociopath: the person that brings up fake issues are the person that argues against those fake issues.

I say they are both showing equal amounts of sociopathic behavior. Without either one there is no manufactured drama. Without the fake issue, there is no drama. You can also say tho, without the argument against the fake issue there is no drama as well. It takes both sides to create the drama.

Fuckin sociopath......
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:20 am

KidIcarus27 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:

Fuckin sociopath......

Actually I think I am. I have been trying to figure out a word that describes me and I think that's it. Yall wouldn't believe some of the shit that runs through my head. I'm just happy that I figured it out before it was too late lol.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:22 am