GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
jhawk886
TheWeatherMan
KidIcarus27
getonmylevelho
urbanslegend05
mrdinknose
chugg18
splff3000
dipsh
Jaredlib
14 posters

Workers 2012

splff3000
    splff3000

Workers 2012 - Page 9 Empty Re: Workers 2012

Post by splff3000 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:04 pm

KidIcarus27 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:

There may be. I don't know. I don't live there anymore. I live in VA. Maybe you meant to say there is a high concentration of bitch men FROM Alabama. You fucked up another one.

Back to your FIRST lame ass joke though. See you thought you would try to make a wise crack and continue to show your intelligence with that one. Yeah, I've seen your last few posts. Posts like this one:

Where you try to sound all intelligent and shit. The only problem with the y chromosome joke is that, while yes, it does have some bearing on determining your sex, it is not the end all be all. And therefore, your post was stupid. You might as well had said, Jared, I don't think you have a mustache or some stupid shit like that, because they both have about the same amount of bearing in determining whether you're a man or not. Honestly, I think you should just stick with the "Jared, you're a bitch" comment everyone else uses and stop trying to sound like some professor or some shit. You fucking goody 2 shoes mfer. Razz

Ya still my boy tho. Waytogo
    I said in and not from, because I was suggesting that it may be some shit you're used to , not that you were a manbitch yourself. And that moustache argument is ridiculous. 1 in 20000 is pretty fucking rare.

What? No smilies?

Ok, yeah, that mustache shit wasn't a good example, but your joke was still lame. I'm your friend so I told you the truth instead of pretending like it was good then calling it lame in the chatbox later on lol.

Anyway, you need to get ready to do your preseason stuff. That advance before the patch drops is coming pretty fast lol. Waytogo

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:08 pm

Splff's new name is the instigator lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:09 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:i think chugg at work he gets off at 5 pst. so it will be later on when he gets on

Damn, that sucks. Not the chugg getting off at 5 part, the whole situation sucks. EA really dropped the ball with this shit. They prolly spent a month tops with this shit and went back to work on Madden. The difference between the Madden demo and this game is amazing. There should be no doubt in anyone's mind anymore that they focused on madden this year. Next year tho, will be NCAA's turn again.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:10 pm

So uh.....we seem to keep getting off topic here.

What is the verdict on my contract situation?

Am I really out of SDSU because Jared is a fucking dumbshit and thought he knew what he was doing but actually, in fact, didn't know jack shit????

Can't I just get reinvited back to the OD and take SDSU again?
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:11 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Splff's new name is the instigator lol

lol, it's all entertainment for me. I knew that comment about the y chromosome would get kid all worked up lol. Anyway......popcorn lol
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:13 pm

TheWeatherMan wrote:So uh.....we seem to keep getting off topic here.

Fuck you!! You fucking anteater!!
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:14 pm

Motherfucker, I am about to start throwing my nutsack around here like a god damned bowling ball right at dudes' chin and/or forehead, whichever they want.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:18 pm

hey dont put a bottle dick in his face lol but if you dont get a team or get offered by a team you want i will regive you SDSU but it would be like starting over
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:19 pm

TheWeatherMan wrote:Motherfucker, I am about to start throwing my nutsack around here like a god damned bowling ball right at dudes' chin and/or forehead, whichever they want.

Forehead for me.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:19 pm

contract wise i mean
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:26 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:contract wise i mean

I just want to make sure I repeat what I said earlier in case it got lost in the other posts:

The SDSU thing is MY fault, I was literally holding the controller as he looked at the screen and said "trust me, more offers are gonna pop up." I had no idea that SDSU was the best offer and only offer at the time.

He had a great year at SDSU and should not be lowered because of my mistake, this is the first time a lot of us have done the CC mode in ODs so I think a little understanding and leniency should be used. There was no foul play, no intentional cheating of any sort, it was a mistake.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:28 pm

well aint much i can do other than take him out and re add him and hope that he can pick them again
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:29 pm

No thats cool, I couldn't tell if you were ok with re-adding him. Re-inviting him is the only way to get him back there anyway.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:43 pm

Here is more info on CC. The difference in offline and online is when you decline a offer the clock goes to the next person in the OD so bacsically it will go around till everyone is at a job in a OD. So basically zeph declining his extension meant that he didnt want SDSU. So as the vid show you need to keep a eye on coaches that are on the hot seat through out the season so when off-season comes you know what teams might be open and what positions might be open. So yall took a huge risk declining the ext because it didnt seem to be many good jobs that were openning up through out the season because i watched the coaches on the hot seat through out the season.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:

Umm, you all do know there have been special cases where a male has had to x chromsomes, right? I can't be the only one that knows this shit.

Here ya go, you dumbshits.

In fact, there’s a whole lot more to maleness and femaleness than X or Y chromosomes. About 1 in 20,000 men has no Y chromosome, instead having 2 Xs. This means that in the United States there are about 7,500 men without a Y chromosome. The equivalent situation - females who have XY instead of XX chromosomes - can occur for a variety of reasons and overall is similar in frequency.

Damn Splff..you just weren't gonna let Kid go on that one. I thought it was a pretty fuckin clever joke.

But I'm not sure what's funnier...the joke or where you got your information from. I had to do a little research myself after you tried to make me believe that it wasn't a good joke.

I guess the information on the Intersex Society of North America website was enough for you to debunk Kid's claims. LOL. Their "mission" states:

The Intersex Society of North America (ISNA) is devoted to systemic change to end shame, secrecy, and unwanted genital surgeries for people born with an anatomy that someone decided is not standard for male or female

If you were to research XX male syndrome you would find more prevalent information including:

Symptoms usually include small testes and subjects are invariably sterile. Individuals with this condition sometimes have feminine characteristics, with varying degrees of gynecomastia (aka bitch tits)

and

XX males have two X chromosomes but with one of them containing genetic material from the Y chromosome, thus making them phenotypically male; thus they are genetically female but otherwise appear to be male.

Sorry I'm late to the party, but I had to make a few dollars today. Looking at the details, I am definitely glad that my Y chromosome is present and fully functional.

Ignore
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Well this is all good info now and I've learned a lesson for sure. Keep in mind at the time we weren't sure. Honest mistake

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Yea even though most ppls prestige went up i dont see a user getting a good offer till next year so i wouldn't test the waters just yets because i doubt a spot opens up this fast
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Hey ho, I really like this part of your post:

getonmylevelho wrote:If you were to research XX male syndrome you would find more prevalent information including:

Symptoms usually include small testes and subjects are invariably sterile. Individuals with this condition sometimes have feminine characteristics, with varying degrees of gynecomastia (aka bitch tits)

I really like how you edited it and left out a the rest of that statement. Why don't I just post the whole thing so we can have some clarity on this.

Symptoms usually include small testes and subjects are invariably sterile. Individuals with this condition sometimes have feminine characteristics, with varying degrees of gynecomastia but with no intra-abdominal Müllerian tissue. According to research at the University of Oklahoma health science centers, most XX males are not stereotypically feminine and are typical boys and men although other reports suggest that facial hair growth is usually poor and libido is diminished, with notable exceptions.

In summary, the Y chromosome doesn't make you a man.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XX_male_syndrome

Did you forget that part or something or did you just conveniently leave that out? See, I was done with the shit. I know if I let it go now, the next time me and kid get drunk and start arguing about some shit, he gonna bring this up. I can't let that happen. When I was stationed in Japan, I knew a mfer like this and we used to laugh at his ass all the time. That's how I knew right away that it was some bullshit when kid posted it. Now I don't know how big his testes were, but he seemed like any other guy in our unit. We just laughed at his ass all the time lol. You're not gonna win this one bro.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:57 pm

My last quote was this one:

XX males have two X chromosomes but with one of them containing genetic material from the Y chromosome, thus making them phenotypically male; thus they are genetically female but otherwise appear to be male.

phenotype - The set of observable characteristics of an individual

genotype - The genetic constitution of an individual organism

I'm not trying to "win" anything. I just thought it was hilarious that u blasted kid like 4 different posts and asked everyone else y r they gonna let him get by with it..LOL..i thought it was a clever joke.

No one knew that you were gonna use 0.005% of the male population to make a point. That's not statistically significant.

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:02 pm

oh damn Baylor is a 3 star, TTU is a 4, UCF is a 4, USF, is a 4, NW is a 4, and Kansas is a 3. Im not leavin Baylor for sure. Joker you still want to leave NW even though NW is a 4 star now? And look out urb is going to rain terror with his recruiting tactics as a 4 star....ohhhhhh lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:07 pm

I just want to get past the CC
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:My last quote was this one:

phenotype - The set of observable characteristics of an individual

genotype - The genetic constitution of an individual organism

I'm not trying to "win" anything. I just thought it was hilarious that u blasted kid like 4 different posts and asked everyone else y r they gonna let him get by with it..LOL..i thought it was a clever joke.

No one knew that you were gonna use 0.005% of the male population to make a point. That's not statistically significant.

There's approx 7500 males in America that would beg to differ with that. Anyway, maybe it was more personable for me because I actually knew someone with 2x chromosomes or something, so the joke wasn't funny to me. Whatever. Let me ask you this and I'm done for good with this shit. If someone puts a naked bitch in front of you and said you can fuck her, but there's a .005% chance that you and everyone you love will die if you do, would you do it?

Last edited by splff3000 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:20 pm

LOL

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:37 pm

wow what a question
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:40 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:wow what a question

Well, according to ho, .005% is an insignificant number. Just because it's rare doesn't mean it's insignificant.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:44 pm