GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Scouting Reports on TTech(Oregon St)

dipsh
    dipsh

Scouting Reports on TTech(Oregon St) Empty Scouting Reports on TTech(Oregon St)

Post by dipsh Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 am

Put scouting reports on your opponents in here. No back and forth just scouting reports.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Scouting Reports on TTech(Oregon St) Empty Re: Scouting Reports on TTech(Oregon St)

Post by chugg18 Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:00 am

Offense: Pitch left. Stop that play and you have a great chance of winning. Struggles passing. His passes were quick reads over the middle and play action to the TE on the short flag route.

Defense: To be honest, I cant remember. I do remember we both scored a lot. I was hell bent trying to figure out that fucking pitch play.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Scouting Reports on TTech(Oregon St) Empty Re: Scouting Reports on TTech(Oregon St)

Post by mrdinknose Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:32 am

This game was tough cause after I returned his first kickoff for a td the wheels kinda came off...anyway:

Offense- he must've changed it up a bit after he played chugg cause I never saw the pitch.I saw some read option and some triple option in terms of a ground game. ..passing wise he got me with midrange ins and outs

Defense- I didn't get a great look cause his turnovers caused me to just slow down and avoid turnovers myself
    citylimit10
    citylimit10

Post by citylimit10 Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:57 pm

This was a fun game that went to the wire.

OFFENSE- TTech stuck to his MO early on by playing almost entirely out of the Shotgun Spread. He ran a lot of stretch plays and read-options trying to get to the sideline and the open field. Had some turnovers early that hurt him and his lack of a consistent passing game stalled his drives. That, however was just the first quarter...  Late in the second quarter he was able to find some open receivers with his intermediate passing game and that opened his offense a bit. He mixed the pass in well during the second half to keep me from focusing solely on his running game.

DEFENSE- I don't think he blitzed much at all, maybe one here and there, but he was able to get pressure on my QB. I was able to attack him downfield with flag and post patterns when I found time, especially with my TE. His run defense was tough when I tried running outside, but I was able to push them around a little with inside runs. A good scrambling QB can give him problems because Hunt broke off a few scrambles to keep drives alive against him.

I'd say overall, TTech is a true sim player. And as I read through some of his older scouting reports it would seem like he is improving and will give his conference some tough games this season.
    Keep Wreckinn
    Keep Wreckinn

Post by Keep Wreckinn Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:10 am

Oregon State vs Duke

Ttech
    Offense- ran alot of toss plays both sides, tried to establish a power running gsme with the i formation and broken I formation. Ran alot of single back as well. Played with a TE most of the game and tended to run the ball to that side to stop this i made sure my "under" linebacker was always to the TE side and i was able to stuff the run pretty good. He only ran for like 30 yards. He probably had to change his strategy second half and three it alot more. Never ran zone read and lined up in the shot gun maybe three times. Tried to force some passes in man coverage that killed him. Also edge blitzes got a few sacks for me in key situations.

Defense- dont remember much about his defense. He mixed it up between zone and man alot during the game. Never really blitzed much. My qb wrap play hurt him early and so did HB trap. When i ran zone read he keyed the QB leaving the middle open. I didnt pass much but i tried to mix it up slant got open and so did the deep out. Throw a hail mary right before half you will probably catch it.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:08 am

Offense - Got a little predictable and ran a lot on early downs. Loves the pitch away from the twin receivers. Over used the slot cross patterns mixed with the TE inside zig route but I'll bet that's only cuz I left it wide open over and over. Passes more to the middle that the outsides and runs the opposite. Threw 5 or 6 bad balls into coverage but for the most part he picked me apart or took the sack over throwing a pick.

Defense - forced me to pass by stuffing the read option. Overloaded the receiver heavy side vs trips and gave me some big HB sweeps. Ran primarily man (surprise) but I am pretty sure he threw a few zones in there. I had nothing open deep in the passing game but did have some success throwing medium outs, slants and a couple curls. He is clearly a bend but don't break defensive player who makes you earn every yard.

Overall - improving each game and if he can limit his turnovers he will start whoopin some ass. Great user to play. Punts on 4th down. Doesn't do much user garbage. Good to communicate with and shows up to scheduled game on time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:13 pm