GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Scouting Reports on Sharpsandwiich

dipsh
    dipsh

Scouting Reports on Sharpsandwiich Empty Scouting Reports on Sharpsandwiich

Post by dipsh Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Put scouting reports on your opponents in here. No back and forth just scouting reports.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Scouting Reports on Sharpsandwiich Empty Re: Scouting Reports on Sharpsandwiich

Post by dipsh Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:21 pm

Sandwich- Arizona

Are game was just going back and forth with all the turnovers we had but that game probably the best game so far.

Offense- he runs a spread offense. His quaterback has a arm and has great vision of the field. If you control a guy like example of a linebacker and do a mistake, He will score a touchdown or get a 50 yard play. He loves corners and also loves the one on one fade. The important thing is watch out for those screens with Sandwich. Sometimes you won't expect. He gets like a 30 yd play just from a screen pass.

Defense- he mostly does a 4 man line. He a great run stopper. I did ran for like 125 yes on him but I had 25 attempts. He can stop on the option, because his defense lineman get off the o-line too fast and they just stop it. It hards throwing corners and short routes to his defense, because his linebacker always deflect the ball and the get interception.

Written by South02
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:52 am

Offense: Plays ball control type offense out of the gun. Move them chains. Good combination of pass and run and screens. Probably passed a little more than he wanted to, because of the early lead he gave me. My db's were swarming in our game and the passing lanes just weren't there for him. Usually is super careful not to throw picks. He likes the field position battle, and doesnt like to swing the momentum.

Defense: Ran some gay shit where the safety comes all the way down to line of scrimmage to play nose guard basically. It was weird. Never seen him do that before.  Mixes formations and coverages well. Doesnt hesitate to bring some blitzes, and sniffs out the HB screens well (maybe cuz he's played me a few hundred times). Controls his middle backer and does well sideline to sideline defending the run plays.

Here's last years scouting on Dipsh:

Offense: Been implementing the spread read attack into his arsenal. Keeps it with QB more than he hands it off, but does do both. Mixes in some play actions off it as well. On critical third downs uses out routes(left half of field) to get dudes open. Hit me with that a few times. Tested my D early a couple times deep and was rewarded with an 80+ yd TD. Usually is pretty conservative on offense but keeps u honest mixing all sorts of runs and pass combinations.

Defense: Fuck I dont know. Throw picks defense. lol Alot of man,and zone combos. In blitzing situations they coming from all levels. LB's, safeties, corners. U name it. Controls the MLB and does a good job trackin the runs down. Picked on him a couple times in pass coverage cuz if I threw anywhere else its picked. On big passing downs he will switch to DT to avoid the gay userness coverage. Likes to stay in base 4-3 against 3WR sets.
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:57 am

offense- runs shotgun the whole time. A ton of read option. He ran every time on first down and if he got positive yards he would run again on 2nd down most of the time. The thing with Dipsh is that you have to get him into 3rd downs. If he is getting 5+ yards on 1st or 2nd down you are in for a long game. I didnt notice any play action passing just a couple screen plays. If you can get him into 3rd and 4+ and cover well, you should be ok.

defense- controls his MLB like he did last year. He always mentions how good I am user picking but he is just as good. He jumped my corner route but for some reason his guy didnt pick it off. I had no problem running the ball down his throat. His pass D is good because his MLB takes away all the underneath stuff such as the slants and drags that come across the field. A couple times he brought his safety down and tackled my QB before I could even hand the ball off.

He's a possession to possession type of player. Likes to create long drives with his offense and hopes that his user skills with his MLB can create a turnover or two. I didn't turn the ball over so I was in good shape

chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:21 pm

O- zone read. Stop that and your golden

D- stout against run, strugs against pass
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:23 pm

O- Zone read..... If you over commit to the zone read then he has the WRs to burn you 1 on 1... If you can ever force him to 3rd and long then you are golden... I just am the worst at stopping zone read so I have to over compensate and leave me corners out to dry...

D- Solid D. Runs a ton of 1 high safety looks so you can burn him with the Med- deep ball... I hit some TE routes and some corner routes.... He plays with MLB so I ran a few PlayActions to get him flowing one way and out of position... Just run enuff to keep him honest with his MLB... I only had about 80 or 90 rush yards but it was enuff to make sure he was honest, but it wasn't great...

Good user and hope for a rematch next season... Imma do some research on how to stop the Zone read next time hahaha... Good Game

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:17 am