GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
TJ
Dolfinley
Sinister
drew-73-stl
stoptherun
splff3000
JoeyJ1203
Marco_SNAPS_55
jhawk886
13 posters

Joey and Stat Padding

Poll

Do you consider joey's game to have been stat padding in the first half? (This question could also be read as do you believe it is possible to stat pad in the first half)

[ 10 ]
    Joey and Stat Padding - Page 2 Bar_left63%Joey and Stat Padding - Page 2 Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Joey and Stat Padding - Page 2 Bar_left37%Joey and Stat Padding - Page 2 Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Poll closed
    Shooter
    Shooter

Joey and Stat Padding - Page 2 Empty Re: Joey and Stat Padding

Post by Shooter Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 pm

Urb, you're still not getting what I said the other night. If Joey gets voted to be penalized it'd be dumb to wait to penalize him until his next CPU game. Like I said before, if you get a speeding ticket, you don't wait until it's more convenient for you to pay it off, you pay it when you're supposed to, usually right after you got it. If a player gets caught for using steroids, he doesn't get suspended in a game that doesn't matter... That shit happens immediately. You're trying to go easy on someone just because you like them and that isn't how justice is supposed to work lol. And from what I remember, THIS WASN'T JOEY'S FIRST OFFENSE. I recall myself, stop, and Joey all getting told that if we did anything like that again it would be a penalty. Y'all really need to pay attention. Alright, I'm done arguing over this stupid topic now.
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:32 pm

I dont recall anybody talking to me shooter so please stop mentioning me with u and stop
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:05 am

Even if you weren't talked to, you were still talked about last season lol.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:15 am

After playing joey recently, I have to soften my stance considerably. I still think he padded stats, but I don't think it was intentional. Well let me rephrase that, I think it was intentional, but I don't think his purpose for scoring those points was padding stats. After playing him and seeing that he runs his offense at break neck speed and have multiple big play opportunities on just about every play, I can see how he could score that many points easily in a half against the CPU.

Having said that tho, I'm not changing my vote. "Just running my offense" is no excuse. In 2009, the Patriots had a 45-0 lead over the Titans at halftime. They knew they had the game won and kept running their offense, but put back ups in. If Joey wanted to keep running his offense, I think this would have been the best thing for him to do. Against the CPU, you don't have to wait til halftime to know you've won the game. Just running your offense is fine with back ups in and a big lead, not so much with your starters in. Then it just looks like stat padding.
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:25 am

lol
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:23 pm

cheating motherfuckers

Sponsored content