GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
PalmettoTiger
splff3000
IUcookie
Jbrax1122
SkillzKillz719
virus2450
chugg18
dipsh
12 posters

Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason!

SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719

Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason! - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason!

Post by SkillzKillz719 Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:31 am

Well on a side note, I'm having a great time developing my WR's into threats down field in the passing game.
    My corner's are showing a lot of upside and I'm happy my star QB is having such a great year his senior year.
    Along with finally hitting my stride with my playbook and getting to know my team, I'm hoping to finish the season strong and get a few more recruits to come to Tampa.

Dunno about you guys, but I'm having fun with this OD!
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason! - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason!

Post by PalmettoTiger Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:22 am

What do you mean "your corners?" You own them now? Fuck this racist bullshit. Frustrated

Jk
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:38 am

hey cookie dipish jokes alot but at times he is kinda serious hes not the real problem... but if you notice the people who are always talking shit are the people in the big 12....hmmm i wonder why???? its not cause kansas st was the best 3 star team, or the state of texas having to be the biggest pipe line, or the fact that they all used to cuddle together each year next to a camp fire sharing a blanket talking about their close games against cpu's they cant beat..... im not sure what it is....So ill say this clearly again so that the big 12 may understand it, cause im not writing in brail, and im not speaking another language. I DONT GIVE 2 SHITS ABOUT HOW SOFT YOU GUYS ARE AND WHY YOU MUST SNICKER ABOUT RUSHING YARDS, PASSING YARDS, QB SCRAMBLING, SACKS, INTERCEPTIONS... FUCK GUESS IM A CHEATER CAUSE I CAN RUN BACK KICK RETURNS.....ill never leave this league but, other guys might because your focused on the dumbest issues of this league.... if boise st went undefeated or south carolina destroyed someone, you would challenge them next year, so how about the big 12 stop dicking down each other and issue challenges to the people your are so jealous of. it seems like its only you hillbilly fucks always bringing up something that you cant do to "ucs east" team...
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 am

but to change the topic can we umm advance this bitch im ready to rush for 400 yards with my QB lo
    l
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:26 am

Clearly you are dead set on thinking that playing the game like a complete douche bag means you are really good at it. Got it.

Now is the league ready to advance?
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Hahaha. I love this league. Nothin makes it more fun then people fighting and creating fun user games. I can't wait to see who plays next season. Honestly you all are cool w/ me, I think I play SIM, some think I play cheese, it's all in good fun. My vote is for everyone in te same league or 6-6 split. Then a lot of this shit talking can pick up even more!!! Haha.

I agree with Skillz I'm having a hell of a time playing this game. I won't be going anywhere.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Yes you piece of shit advance the damn league lol..... ya im down with 6-6 pac-12 and big ten.... 1st in both go to rose.. thats perfect
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:35 pm

It's kind of funny. If u go back to page 2 in the discussions and click on the league vote thread all this was discussed. Jbrax voted 3 conferences of 4 teams, cookie voted anything BUT 2 conferences of 6, and mr. I wanna change the whole landscape of this fuckin dynasty, HIV virus, didn't fuckin vote at all. So with that said, a mega-conf doesn't need to happen. Just schedule another 1 or 2 non conference user games.
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Haha That cool to man. After we play a season I'm cool with changes. If not I'm cool too. No big deal buddy
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:45 pm

But Chugg that wouldn't resolve anything. And the only reason why i voted what i did was because i didn't know some people were going to cry over the stats of running backs and all that. I agree with the 6-6 pac 12 and B1G idea.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:45 pm

virus2450 wrote: its not cause kansas st was the best 3 star team, or the state of texas having to be the biggest pipe line,

Ur a big 10 program douche. U only have the whole mid fucking west to recruit in. How many states is that? A hell a lot more than just Texas. U can bet ur ass I'm comin for Illinois top recruits next year tho. Ur more than welcome to try and recruit top guys in Texas, shit Baylor can't get em either.
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Haha I think you 2 need to play week one. I honestly would hold off on playing you so that you 2 can do battle. I would watch the whole game too hahaha.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:52 pm

LMAO at the title of this thread and you guys. I wish I had a 360 and was getting NCAA. I would definitely join this league lol. Too much fun lol.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:53 pm

IUcookie wrote:But Chugg that wouldn't resolve anything. And the only reason why i voted what i did was because i didn't know some people were going to cry over the stats of running backs and all that. I agree with the 6-6 pac 12 and B1G idea.

I guess I'll explain it to ya. Right now we play 1 non-conf user and 2 conf user, which last time I checked that equals 3. If u add 1 or 2 more non- conf user games that would equal 4 or 5. So, 2 conferences of 6 would get u 5 user games. Need more explanation cookie?
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:07 pm

seriously Chugg? If we did the 6 in 2 thing yes we would have 5 conference user games. But you can have more user games by playing non conference games against the other users in the other conference. So that could add up to 7,8, or 9 user games. Need more explanation Chugg?
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:09 pm

So it'll take 3 months to get thru one season?
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:11 pm

So I guess recruiting doesn't fuckin matter. By the time their actually sniffin the field the new game will be out.
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:25 pm

7 user games won't be bad. Plus the 6 in 2 system creates better conference battles. I just don't see the joy of playing the CPU now. And the dynasty isn't going to go quick no matter what we do because we have lives outside of this dynasty
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:33 pm

All i can say is that you dont want to test these waters over here next season... so keep recruiting in your 1 pipeline on chugg on your teammates balls cause something needs you to keep from talking..... so on that note since i seem ti be tge only asking did conn and rutgers communicate about this absense?
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:46 pm

IUcookie wrote:Plus the 6 in 2 system creates better conference battles.

Guess u didn't think too hard about that in the pre-season did ya? Hopefully if it does change u guys come big 12, cuz the PAC 12 and big 10 are horse shit. Lol
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Big 12 isnt even worthy of a championship game lol... niggas left the big 12 in real life.... any person faithfull to the big 12 belives in fairys and the lockness monstet... pluse the orobably give oil back massages to people named dinknose which by the way is the dumbest name ever and i hope ur an orphan and foster parents around the world reject you lol
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:05 pm

Chugg did you really think we would have gone with the 6 and 2 system if I would have been the only one wanting to do it? Come on now. The big 12 is a complete joke I don't even know why we are talking about them
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:13 pm

Lol hahaha it is a joke
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:14 pm

He is speaking in reguards to this game, an this dynasty. Not real life cuz we all know USC and the PAC 12 is the best. Haha. Now I would defend the PAC but we only have two users, prob cuz they get their ass ran out by me and UCLA. Lol. That's why I suggested conf v conf battles, that should show who the best are.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Cookie u obviously didn't go back and read the league vote thread. What did I vote for?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:39 am