GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
PalmettoTiger
splff3000
IUcookie
Jbrax1122
SkillzKillz719
virus2450
chugg18
dipsh
12 posters

Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason!

dipsh
    dipsh

Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason! Empty Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason!

Post by dipsh Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:17 pm

Lets get this shit rollin!
    chugg18
    chugg18

Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason! Empty Re: Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason!

Post by chugg18 Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:23 pm

I got a quick question. In years past, couldnt u make an offline dynasty into an online dynasty or vice-versa? Can u still do that? Just curious
    virus2450
    virus2450

Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason! Empty Re: Week 11! If you are wanting to quit fuckin do it already so we can replace you in the offseason!

Post by virus2450 Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:41 pm

hey i know i fucked up the elk guy but his game was fucked up... no excuses about writing in the forums though.... but if i see this other guy come on ill ask.... he is pretty faithful and i know he will communicate in the forums
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:46 pm

virus2450 wrote:hey i know i fucked up the elk guy but his game was fucked up... no excuses about writing in the forums though.... but if i see this other guy come on ill ask.... he is pretty faithful and i know he will communicate in the forums

No big deal. I will try to find another too.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:02 pm

o and whoever gets upset with my score against minn., im not gonna take it personal because honestly they were the dumbest team ever.... louisiana tech at least had a strategy, MINN. played identical to michigan without the talent therefore they deserved to be blow out, if they allow me to run an 81 yard touchdown deserves the right to get waxed off the field lol....
    SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Fuck yeah! USF won.

Hate to have UCONN lose like that on a sim.

As long as we hold strong, I know for a fact we'll find the right guys.

Ready for Week 12!
    These games are what makes and breaks programs!
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:24 pm

virus2450 wrote:o and whoever gets upset with my score against minn., im not gonna take it personal because honestly they were the dumbest team ever.... louisiana tech at least had a strategy, MINN. played identical to michigan without the talent therefore they deserved to be blow out, if they allow me to run an 81 yard touchdown deserves the right to get waxed off the field lol....

Plus you and Cookie got cheese hard for that heisman. You got dink and JBrax closing in on ya. Let's see who can run I form twins power o left the most!
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:36 pm

Easy way to see if people cheese on O is the check stats v User. I'm sure all mine will be near the same. My RB runs for about 120-150 per game. Not sure if that cheese comment was for me but if so that's cool. Like I said before I can handle it, keep em coming haha..
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:05 pm

That cheese joke was for everyone. I really don't care how anyone plays. I took some money plays out of my play book because I lose interest pretty quick if I can't lose.
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:42 pm

I agree. That's why I want all my non confrence games vs Users next year if possible. U can put me away for all of them too. It's more fun to go away. So any users wanting a challenge, I'm your man. Not saying I'm going to beat everyone but I'll give a better game then the Comp. haha. So keep that in mind. ASU v Baylor in Waco sounds like a fun week 1..
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:17 pm

I completely agree with JBrax. Let's get some user games in the preseason more. That's where memories of a dynasty are made. It gives people a higher chance to lose more games.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:21 pm

ya....i like cheezits, swiss, and cheddar on my potatoes, ask cookie if i cheese run, cause i can vouch for him that he doesnt.... ill be a lil cautious of someone too if i saw a score of 85-10... but hey i can always come to kansas st next year and get 200 yards rushing... its not a big deal to me...
    SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:22 pm

Yeah I really want another shot at Baylor.
    Circumstances this year made it near impossible to win.
    Looking forward to the redemption.

And also I need UCF on my schedule next year still.

Maybe like one easier-ish game (Like a UCF or FIU) then 2 or 3 users games as non-conference?
    Just an idea. I sort of liked how it was this year. 2 user non-conference games.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:45 pm

Jbrax1122 wrote:I agree. That's why I want all my non confrence games vs Users next year if possible. U can put me away for all of them too. It's more fun to go away. So any users wanting a challenge, I'm your man. Not saying I'm going to beat everyone but I'll give a better game then the Comp. haha. So keep that in mind. ASU v Baylor in Waco sounds like a fun week 1..

Hell yes it does. I'll play ur cheese ball bum buddy virus as well. 37 fucking carries for 439 yds and 6 tds is ridiculous. I don't mind that u can obviously run the ball with ease, but maybe hand it to somebody else from time to time. Not one carry by another rb all game against Minn.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:47 pm

SkillzKillz719 wrote:Yeah I really want another shot at Baylor.
    Circumstances this year made it near impossible to win.
    Looking forward to the redemption.

Make this one happen too commish. I enjoyed playing skillz. Atleast u won't have Daniels next year.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:31 am

We will switch it up for sure. We don't want the two cheese brothers walking through all the CPU teams with their glitchy Bullshit. It would be fun to all go one conference too. Then we would all have some sweet games. You would know you were good if you could win the big east with 8 other users.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:33 am

Also FUCK Baylor! Week 12 they come back to reality vs the injury riddled k state wildcats.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:35 am

yup sounds great more users the better...., as for chugg ill never pass the ball once when i play you.... and the last time i handed the ball of to someone else got them injured for two weeks...., you want to implement a rule of doing mass subs when up by more then 21, please feel free to ask for others opinion, till then youll be waiting in line with all the other users thinking they can stop my run.
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:37 am

also dipish feel free to add me as well since you have the best team tied with the most user loses, and blame people who win cheese balls..... guess it cause we are new... baylor undefeated and northwestern didnt get 1 bit of criticism, so now i know if im up on the cpu more then 3 touchdowns to punt the ball back to them whenever im on "O"... since people are worried about everyone elses games instead of their own. Smile
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:38 am

and i agree with you on 1 topic dipish.... FUCK BAYLOR
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:48 am

I don't give ya shit what u do against me. I'm not the fuckin computer. I'll make the adjustment. Good luck handin it off on 3 and 10.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:05 am

virus2450 wrote:and i agree with you on 1 topic dipish.... FUCK BAYLOR

Brown eye to brown eye on something atleast. Quit talking out of ur asshole.
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:08 am

Hahahaha.... Waco week one it is my friend. I look forward to it. But for now I have my sights set on the Ship... If you guys want to look at my stats I'm sure you can find something to suggest I cheese, as I could with everyone's team. No big deal. It actually make this DYN more fun when I can come read how big of a cheese player I am. Lol

By the way, anyone who still thinks I cheese after both users I played vouch for me please request me for next season. I will be happy to come and ruin ur home winning streak.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:17 am

Jbrax1122 wrote:By the way, anyone who still thinks I cheese after both users I played vouch for me please request me for next season. I will be happy to come and ruin ur home winning streak.

By the way, just because users vouch for u not bein cheese, doesnt mean u don't cheese it up to beat down the computer every fuckin week. It's cool tho, to each his own. As long as ur enjoying yourself and don't quit the league like a bitch.
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:28 am

You are 100% correct but, if someones stats and tendencies show they rush the same and pass the same vs users and vs comp then seens like that person in implementing the same stragey vs both. But it don't matter man, I don't care. I'm just having fun playing the game. Too bad you lost I was hoping to play you for the ship. Hope I don't suffer the same fate. Haha

Last edited by Jbrax1122 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:23 pm