GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

2012 NFL Season Bold Predictions....

splff3000
    splff3000

2012 NFL Season Bold Predictions.... Empty 2012 NFL Season Bold Predictions....

Post by splff3000 Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:04 am

Well mfers, the new season is right around the corner so it's time for picks and predictions. Here are my bold predictions for the season:

- The Madden curse will continue this season causing one of two things to happen: 1. Calvin Johnson is gonna get fucked up and that's gonna cause him to have a bad season or 2. Matt Stafford's gonna get fucked up and cause Megatron to have a bad season. Either way, Calvin's gonna have a bad season.

- Peyton Manning will struggle for at least the first half of the season. People seem to take for granted that Manning had played with a lot of those guys in Indy for 8 and 9 and 10yrs. He had chemistry with those guys that was out of this world. He's not gonna have that right from the start with his guys in Denver. PLus, the players he have around ihm now or nowhere near as good as the players he had around him in Indy. All these "experts" are saying the Broncos are gonna win the division, but I don't think that's gonna happen for 2 big reasons: 1. The heart of that defense, Brian Dawkins, is no longer there and 2. The brains of that defense, Dennis Allen, is no longer there either. Without that defense playing lights out last year, they don't even sniff the playoffs. Combine that with my prediction that Manning will struggle early and I doubt they win the division.

- Tom Brady will have his worst season ever. I'm not saying he's gonna have a bad season, but this will be his worst season. I've been watching NFL replay lately and I noticed the lack of fire from Brady towards the end of last season. He got outplayed by both Eli and Joe Flacco. I think the team might make it to the playoffs because the division is pretty weak, but I don't think Brady will have a great year like he normally does.

- Jake Locker is gonna come in for Matt Hasselbeck at some point this season and gonna be a beast. I'm not talking about being a beast statistically, but he will play very well and lead his team to some wins. I've noticed that every time he comes into the game and plays, the team moves the ball. They don't always score, but they move the ball very well. Last season, I was real impressed with what I saw from him when he came in to the game. He made some rookie mistakes but overall played very well. This leads me to my next bold prediction.

- The Titans will win the AFC South. The Colts and the Jags are gonna suck this year and the Texans lost a lot and Schaub still isn't 100% yet. I think this year the Titans win the AFC South.

- Mike Shanahan is gonna get fired before the end of the season. Shanahan has been on the hot seat and if RG3 don't pull out some early victories, Shanny might be getting an early exit. It's not Shanny's fault tho. The Redskins added some nice big name players for RG3 to throw the ball to, but didn't add what they needed to add, O-line help. I fully expect to see RG3 running for his life early in the season. All that pressure and him being a rookie equals bad news for Shanny. not everyone can be Cam Newton.

What are some of yall's predictions?

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

2012 NFL Season Bold Predictions.... Empty Re: 2012 NFL Season Bold Predictions....

Post by Jaredlib Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:47 am

Chargers are going to implode. This has been a long time coming. Turner inherited one of the top 3 rosters talent wise from Schotty and has systematically blown it apart piece by piece a little each year. Ryan Mathews is a good player but he's a glass cannon. Yeah, he can hurt you, but he gets hurt too often. Tolbert was under-rated, and V-Jax was the only real dangerous guy on that offense. The defense is super soft. I like their draft picks but that ain't gonna change the defense overnight. Larry English? lol? You seen this fag play? 6 wins at a MAXIMUM, and Turner FINALLY gets the boot. Hopefully they replace him with a smashmouth coach that believes in a power running game and we go back to winning Chargers football.

The Broncos WILL do well. That pass rush is only going to keep getting better and they tried to address their secondary in the draft and FA. I've seen Peyton quite a bit on he local sports station. He looks fantastic. The rushing attack might not be explosive but should be steady. I believe in John Fox and, quite frankly, I believe in John Elway. I think Elway made the right moves. I like Tamme and Dreesen at the TE spots. You might not see 4500 yards and 45 TDs from Manning, but I do feel like this offense is better than many think. You guys gotta remember.....our QB was TIM TEBOW. Eric Decker is a very good WR. You will see. Thomas has a lot of talent. He ain't gonna become Megatron, but he will have his best year yet. They have a tough schedule, they might lose 4 of their first 5, but I think they finish with 10 wins at least and win the division, followed closely by the Chiefs.

Weeden has the best year of the big three, followed by RG3, and rounded out by Luck. I like Weeden. I actually like him a lot. I think the Browns might field a really decent team this year. I don't see why Weeden can't have an Andy Dalton type season, maybe even better. After that, I expect RG3 to wow people in WSH while still having those rookie moments and turning the ball over quite a bit. I really think Luck is going to struggle. I just think the Colts are a big pile of dogshit right now.

49ers won't be better. I think, like always, this team is handcuffed by its QB. I know the saying is defense wins championships, I know people say you gotta run the ball to win the SB, but I really dont think thats true anymore. I really think you need a good QB to make a SB run in todays NFL and they just dont have it. I think they will win a weak division and get bounced first round.

I'm not buying the Bears being the team to watch in the NFC, as some experts say. I'd rather watch the Panthers TBH. I just think Cutler isn't a winner. Everyone on that team whines. Urlacher whines about his reputation, Briggs whines about money, Peppers whines about stats, Forte whines about respect, Marshall whines about anything cuz he crazy as fuck. I like Lovie Smith but this team finishes third, at best, in their division.

I haven't really gotten truly BOLD yet....I can't really think of anything else I have thought about this summer....

JAX_JAGUARS904
    JAX_JAGUARS904

2012 NFL Season Bold Predictions.... Empty Re: 2012 NFL Season Bold Predictions....

Post by JAX_JAGUARS904 Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:22 pm

The Jags will win the Afc south or come a close 2nd to Houston.

The Saints will make the playoffs despite having the bounty setbacks.

Peyton will go to the pro-bowl because of his name not his statistics this year.

RGIII will win rookie of the year.

B14ckmon will have the best rookie season at the WR position in Jaguars history.

The Patriots will lose twice to buffalo which hasnt happend since forever.

Andrew Luck will have the worst rookie season out of all qb's drafted in round 1.

Gabbert will shit on all predictions of the Jags going 5-11 again and even 7-9 as some have already assumed.

I'll get on TV with my teal and white dreadlocks Jaguars hat and give a finger to the NFL media.

Every man and woman football fan alive will get drunk as hell for one of the most unpredictable NFL seasons in a while with so many fines, suspensions, and players moving(peyton)/getting older with a dip in some production.

Lastly for the superbowl................The Ravens will win the Superbowl and ED REED will finally retire after getting another ring along with Ray Lewis.

splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:10 pm

JAX_JAGUARS904 wrote:The Jags will win the Afc south or come a close 2nd to Houston.

The Saints will make the playoffs despite having the bounty setbacks.

Peyton will go to the pro-bowl because of his name not his statistics this year.

RGIII will win rookie of the year.

B14ckmon will have the best rookie season at the WR position in Jaguars history.

The Patriots will lose twice to buffalo which hasnt happend since forever.

Andrew Luck will have the worst rookie season out of all qb's drafted in round 1.

Gabbert will shit on all predictions of the Jags going 5-11 again and even 7-9 as some have already assumed.

I'll get on TV with my teal and white dreadlocks Jaguars hat and give a finger to the NFL media.

Every man and woman football fan alive will get drunk as hell for one of the most unpredictable NFL seasons in a while with so many fines, suspensions, and players moving(peyton)/getting older with a dip in some production.

Lastly for the superbowl................The Ravens will win the Superbowl and ED REED will finally retire after getting another ring along with Ray Lewis.

Lmao!!!! Damn homer!!!!!
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:18 pm

Tim Tebow will score a TD.... BOLD.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:58 pm