GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Virus2450 (Illinois)

dipsh
    dipsh

Virus2450 (Illinois) Empty Virus2450 (Illinois)

Post by dipsh Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Post scouting reports on this player in this thread. No trash talk. No responses. Just scouting reports. Any non scouting posts will be deleted.
    Jbrax1122

Virus2450 (Illinois) Empty Re: Virus2450 (Illinois)

Post by Jbrax1122 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:42 pm

Virus is a very balance player, he can pound the rock on you and run play action very well. His O is very under control and looks for the hole in your D. He does not a single fav WR or one play but I can say that if you get caught in the wrong D he will no huddle you to death. As far as D he is one of the best ive seen as his User skills. He makes all the plays himself. HE is more willing to force you to pass then allowing you to run, so if you can somehow keep the ball away from his user controlled person you have a good chance of beating him. D is 3/4 and Pro Style O.
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:59 am

First and foremost, if you can't stop the run, get ready to get embarrassed by Virus. He rushed for over 250 yards as a team against me. And he does it from everything, draws, dives, everything. He did a lot of draws so if you are playing for the pass he will get 10 yards every time. Just watch out for the run on any down really. He no huddles at you when he sees a weakness in the defense you chose so make sure you have adequate audibles. I was very surprised he didn't have much success on his play action. I knew if I could call a blitz when he did a play action that I would force a bad pass or get a sack. The only success you can get is if you force him to 3 and 8+. He makes good reads in the passing game. The two picks I got was just his QB messing up the throw. I can tell Virus tried to lead his receiver but his QB just didn't do it for him, leading to the picks.

On defense he is very good at stopping the run. I couldn't run at all until I started just running up the gut and then I started to find some yardage. Tosses and power O's won't work. It has to be straight up the gut, but you can't do that every time or he'll make the adjustment and stop it. He doesn't blitz a whole lot. He controlles the safety so don't throw near him or you'll get picked. Although I didn't do it as much as I should have, try to run with your QB more if he's fast. When I was passing he was only blitzing 3 or maybe 4 people and leaving everyone else in coverage (which was a lot of man if I remember correctly). I didn't scramble with my QB at the beginning but I could see some space in the open if I felt like running. So later on I scrambled and got a good chunk.

Virus is a tough player so don't fall into his gameplan or you'll be in for a long game.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:51 pm

Offense: His two favorite type of run plays seemed to be counters, and draws. Dont recall a toss, or stretch at all. A couple powers and dives. Couple scrambles with his QB out of 5wr set. Favorite pass route was probably the 7-10 yard curl on the outside. I have two pretty good corners too, which was making that shit frustrating. Took a couple shots down field also. A streak with the TE right before half with me in a cover 3, and another down the sideline(diving user catch style) while I was in press man cuz I was sick of the fuckin curl route. His TE by far tore me up the worst. Sets up play action with all the runs. Never took a deep shot on PA. Stayed pretty balanced throughout the game, and definately had my D on our heels. He's still a bitch tho.

Defensive: Base 3-4. Moves around his safety quite a bit pre-snap. Seemed vulernable over the middle in the passing game. Took a slant to the house on a loooonnnggg gainer. Also, had a couple deep throws down the seams. Be sure to mix up your first down calls. He had some up the middle blitzes called that wreaked havoc. I ran one screen all game and he read it well for a 5 yd loss. Seemed to mix man and zone calls.

Maintain his running game, and stop the curl route, and this pussy should be a cake walk. lol
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Offense - If he's doing well he mixes it up pretty good with all sorts of stuff. If you take the lead get ready for Draw, Curl, deep corner route over and over. He is very good at seeing what d you are in and picking whichever one of those 3 plays will beat it. He really only moved the ball on me with those 3 plays. Draws are way too powerful on this game. I would load the box knowing it was coming and it was still 5 yards plus every time. He will go hurry up if he sees that one of his 3 plays can beat the d you just played. Virus is more gamer than football guy but that's really what makes someone tough to beat in video game football. Actually make that 4 plays because I forgot about the TE down the seam.

Defense - His defensive scheme is 3-4 and blitz on running downs. He doesn't mix up the d a lot but he (like Cookie) is very very good at all the user shit that I suck at. I got pretty predictable on offense because I couldn't get anything to work. I had success late with the read option but early he stopped it for a loss every fuckin time I tried it. The deep corner routes and slants were working but like I said I got predictable and he made me pay. I threw 5 picks so I'm amazed it was as close as it was.

Overall - If you can stop those three plays and not turn the ball over you can beat him but clearly I could not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:12 am