GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
mrdinknose
jusblaze09
getonmylevelho
dclark44
pops21kid
stoptherun
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
splff3000
Jaredlib
TheWeatherMan
dipsh
16 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 26 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:14 pm

But i remember like 6 or 7 players i guess because most are freshmans and i put so much time and effort into getting them i can forget them lol

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Looks like tressel is in alot of trouble with the NCAA enforcement committie. Do yall think he should get fired or just get suspended longer?
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:26 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Looks like tressel is in alot of trouble with the NCAA enforcement committie. Do yall think he should get fired or just get suspended longer?

fire that fake ass bitch. They burned Dez Bryant for almost a whole year for lying about being at prime's house. What tressel did was 1000 times dirtier. No way he should be coaching next year.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:31 pm

stoptherun wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:Looks like tressel is in alot of trouble with the NCAA enforcement committie. Do yall think he should get fired or just get suspended longer?

fire that fake ass bitch. They burned Dez Bryant for almost a whole year for lying about being at prime's house. What tressel did was 1000 times dirtier. No way he should be coaching next year.

I agree 100%, except for the firing part. The NCAA should seriously drop the hammer though. After Dez had to sit out for lying bout some shit that wasn't against the rules, he definitely should have to pay for lying about some shit that IS against the rules. I'm waiting to see what happens though. I am a very firm believer that there is definitely a double standard when it comes to the NCAA and there enforcement of infractions. I'm not gonna get too deep into it because it delves deep into sensitive subjects of race and class among other things. I'm waiting to see what happens though. I can almost guarantee it won't be as tough as we think it should be.

Oh I posted 2 new teaser trailers for Madden. One is for gameplay and one is for presentation. Check'em out. It looks pretty good so far. Hopefully, I'll finally get to play with my Raiders again after skipping the abomination that was Madden 11.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:44 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:

I agree 100%, except for the firing part. The NCAA should seriously drop the hammer though. After Dez had to sit out for lying bout some shit that wasn't against the rules, he definitely should have to pay for lying about some shit that IS against the rules. I'm waiting to see what happens though. I am a very firm believer that there is definitely a double standard when it comes to the NCAA and there enforcement of infractions. I'm not gonna get too deep into it because it delves deep into sensitive subjects of race and class among other things. I'm waiting to see what happens though. I can almost guarantee it won't be as bad as we think it should be.

Oh I posted 2 new teaser trailers for Madden. One is for gameplay and one is for presentation. Check'em out. It looks pretty good so far. Hopefully, I'll finally get to play with my Raiders again after skipping the abomination that was Madden 11.

Nah buddy gotta go. What he did was WAY outta bounds. I would say the same shit if it was Richt. You representing the whole university not just the football team. You can't have the leader of your program acting like that and maintain any kind of integrity. I'm all about second chances but he was dirty at youngstown st. and this ain't ohio st's first rodeo either. Time for him to fall on that big ass sword he's been sharpening the last few years.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:45 pm

i agree with splff on that i mean if he got fired he might find another coaching job somewhere but i dont want people to get fired. And with Dez Bryant he did everything they wanted and got burnt. I know yall remember all those players that went to a agent party got burnt to. Remember half of UNC's team was suspended. Honestly i think some of these rules in the NCAA are dumb anyway

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:53 pm

stoptherun wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:

I agree 100%, except for the firing part. The NCAA should seriously drop the hammer though. After Dez had to sit out for lying bout some shit that wasn't against the rules, he definitely should have to pay for lying about some shit that IS against the rules. I'm waiting to see what happens though. I am a very firm believer that there is definitely a double standard when it comes to the NCAA and there enforcement of infractions. I'm not gonna get too deep into it because it delves deep into sensitive subjects of race and class among other things. I'm waiting to see what happens though. I can almost guarantee it won't be as bad as we think it should be.

Nah buddy gotta go. What he did was WAY outta bounds. I would say the same shit if it was Richt. You representing the whole university not just the football team. You can't have the leader of your program acting like that and maintain any kind of integrity. I'm all about second chances but he was dirty at youngstown st. and this ain't ohio st's first rodeo either. Time for him to fall on that big ass sword he's been sharpening the last few years.
    Stop do got a point when you are a coach of a football team anywhere you are the one that gets the blame and the one that gets the praise. Your main goals should be 1) make sure your players keep there grades up 2) get elite players ready for the pros and teach them how to play their pos better 3) Protect the integrity of your school(not hiding stuff that you know is against the rules). Ima use a example from something that happened at Auburn recently. 4 Auburn football players got arrested for armed robbery. We coach chizik found out they was immediately dismissed from the team no question's about it.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:00 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:i agree with splff on that i mean if he got fired he might find another coaching job somewhere but i dont want people to get fired. And with Dez Bryant he did everything they wanted and got burnt. I know yall remember all those players that went to a agent party got burnt to. Remember half of UNC's team was suspended. Honestly i think some of these rules in the NCAA are dumb anyway

I don't want anybody getting fired either. That's for sure. But i also don't want someone who is that far out of bounds as the face of my university. If this was pro ball I'd just laugh it off but as the leader of young men the standard is much higher. In my opinion at least. To me having him hang on would be much more damaging to the school than to just cut ties.

And that doesn't prevent him from finding another job either. I ain't worried about mr. tressel being able to feed his kids. He could coach in the NFL or somewhere else but before he coaches any NCAA student athletes again he should have to serve whatever punishment that comes down first. Coaches should be held accountable just like players.

That being said- once he gets suspended for at least the year- which he should looking at what happened to Dez- you got no choice but to cut bait. How dumb is Ohio st gonna look for 1 yr while some assistant coaches the team and the black cloud of tressel is hanging over all the mess? How the heck are they gonna recruit when he'll prolly be banned from calling/visiting kids during his suspension? How the heck is HE gonna go into homes and recruit after getting sidelined for a year and bringing the program down with him?? They gotta separate themselves from tressel's mess.

stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:05 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:

Stop do got a point when you are a coach of a football team anywhere you are the one that gets the blame and the one that gets the praise. Your main goals should be 1) make sure your players keep there grades up 2) get elite players ready for the pros and teach them how to play their pos better 3) Protect the integrity of your school(not hiding stuff that you know is against the rules). Ima use a example from something that happened at Auburn recently. 4 Auburn football players got arrested for armed robbery. We coach chizik found out they was immediately dismissed from the team no question's about it.

The priorities of most ncaa coaches look like this: 1. Win 2. Win 3. Win 4. Win 5. Win and cover the spread.

Everything else is for appearances and whatever else is necessary to keep their jobs. Tressel is the best example of this.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:14 pm

Ok guys how yall feel about this. Do yall think College Football need to go to a playoff like lower divison football does or continue the flawed BCS system. Me personally pefer a playoff mainly because to me the BCS game over the last few years have been lopped sided. I mean its plenty of teams that have legit arguements about being in the NC game. Remember when UGA SHOULD have been facing a legit team but got stuck playing Hawii? or when auburn got left out the NC

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:17 pm

Damn i miss Ronnie and Cadillac lol
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Damn I miss being in the BCS. I remember being drunk as hell and enjoying that hawiian ass whuppin way too much. we killed colt brennan that night i actually felt bad for him. Those were the good ole days.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:30 pm

stoptherun wrote:Damn I miss being in the BCS. I remember being drunk as hell and enjoying that hawiian ass whuppin way too much. we killed colt brennan that night i actually felt bad for him. Those were the good ole days.
    yall going to be back yall just got to stop the teams from stealing talent out of Georgia. Yall need to get back to the mean nasty ass defensive line and hitting people hard. Im a lil curious how we going to play this year i doubt we go undefeated but i think we will make a bowl game. We got younger all over we only got 3 starter on offense and 3 on defense coming back so i hope we have stuff figured out by the time the season start.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 pm

stoptherun wrote:
    That being said- once he gets suspended for at least the year- which he should looking at what happened to Dez- you got no choice but to cut bait. How dumb is Ohio st gonna look for 1 yr while some assistant coaches the team and the black cloud of tressel is hanging over all the mess? How the heck are they gonna recruit when he'll prolly be banned from calling/visiting kids during his suspension? How the heck is HE gonna go into homes and recruit after getting sidelined for a year and bringing the program down with him?? They gotta separate themselves from tressel's mess.

I guarantee he won't be suspended for the year. You'll see.

R.I.P. PSN

Last edited by splff3000 on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:38 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:

naw i think he prob get a slap on the wrist and the school get probation or can't play in a bowl game nothing major. But if this was at a small school we wouldn't be having this convo his ass would have been booted last year
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:39 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:

NCAA has already asked osu for their avg # of schollys over the last 4 yrs and their TV contracts for the next 3 yrs. This smells really bad for tressel and osu. Apparently breaking bylaw 10.1 is some serious shit. Once you start to look at the coaches who have violated that rule and you start seeing names like Dave Bliss and Bruce Pearl well... In the words of the late Robin Harris "Gotta go Gotta go".

Last edited by stoptherun on Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:41 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Damn i miss Ronnie and Cadillac lol

lol, I think about that a lot too. I think that 2004 team was better than this team that just won it. Look how many players are in the NFL from that team. There's a lot. I don't know if we would've beat USC but we would have given them a much tougher game than Oklahoma did.

yungjswag89 wrote: Im a lil curious how we going to play this year i doubt we go undefeated but i think we will make a bowl game. We got younger all over we only got 3 starter on offense and 3 on defense coming back so i hope we have stuff figured out by the time the season start.

We still got a talented team. We gonna be a lot younger though. We still got those 2 beasts at RB, Dyer and McCalebb and the D-line is still mostly intact. Yeah some starters may be gone but we had a heavy rotation on that D-line so it's not like those guys will be getting on the field for the first time. Now behind them, I don't know what's gonna happen lol. The same with the O-line as well. I'll go ahead and say that our O-line will be the x-factor in most of our games.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:42 pm

stoptherun wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:

NCAA has already asked osu for their avg # of schollys over the last 3 yrs and their TV contracts for the next 3 yrs. This smells really bad for tressel and osu. Apparently breaking bylaw 10.1 is some serious shit. Once you start to look at the coaches who have violated that rule and you start seeing names like Dave Bliss and Bruce Pearl well... In the words of the late Robin Harris "Gotta go Gotta go".

I think the only way for OSU to avoid major sanctions is to make Tressel the fall guy and to totally distance themselves from him. They fa sho gonna give up them 11 wins last yr. Sugar bowl is still up in the air cuz the ineligible players were cleared by the NCAA, but cleared with false info.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:44 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:
    stoptherun wrote:Damn I miss being in the BCS. I remember being drunk as hell and enjoying that hawiian ass whuppin way too much. we killed colt brennan that night i actually felt bad for him. Those were the good ole days.
    yall going to be back yall just got to stop the teams from stealing talent out of Georgia. Yall need to get back to the mean nasty ass defensive line and hitting people hard. Im a lil curious how we going to play this year i doubt we go undefeated but i think we will make a bowl game. We got younger all over we only got 3 starter on offense and 3 on defense coming back so i hope we have stuff figured out by the time the season start.

We did a better job this yr on the recruiting trail but there's way too much talent in GA to keep it all in state.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:02 pm

but its the big guys that yall missing that quan kids is fast hope he stay 4 years at Auburn lol

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:15 pm

wow what a mess the guy that did the tattoos is being investigated by the FBI on drug charges. They said they looking at a 13 page indictment on tressel shit idk splff they might hit him swift and hard
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:17 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:wow what a mess the guy that did the tattoos is being investigated by the FBI on drug charges. They said they looking at a 13 page indictment on tressel shit idk splff they might hit him swift and hard

He's a goner.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:18 pm

Oh and a special shout out to my girl U.S. District Judge Susan Richard Nelson!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:18 pm

This is going to kill those players draft stock also. I bet Michigan and MSU is drooling off this lol.........Blaze? Rolling Eyes lol

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:21 pm

They saying they might take all the game from last season also but they can't take the bowl game back but can take the Big-10 championship back wow that would kill them. Yea stop recruiting for the Buckeye's is going to get harder now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:36 am