GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Joker12
dclark44
stoptherun
KidIcarus27
splff3000
ehicks009
NY_Eer
Breon6286
urbanslegend05
jhawk886
pops21kid
15 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

splff3000
    splff3000

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 10 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by splff3000 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:37 pm

KidIcarus27 wrote:gg ho .. it was close for a bit. And I know it seems like everybody says it , but that first half was by far the craziest half of NCAA I have ever played.... wacky lol.

Naw, this Texas A&M Oklahoma St game is crazy lol.
    ehicks009

Post by ehicks009 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:52 pm

says NY still has his game too... spliffs on now though
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:45 am

I get that it'a a competition, and that's cool. But I was just making the point that you can't give them to some people and not others without any semblance of a reason why. I mean now that you've given them to Florida and Bama, the two easiest schools to recruit with, (except maybe Texas), if anyone asks for them you can't really turn them down. I suppose you could, but then you do run the risk of seemingly having "favorites". Honestly, I would have preferred you not help anyone, as we all had to learn on our own to get good, whether that be through lots of practice, or searching for tips online, it's not hard to find tips, you just have to put a little time into it. I mean Urban had no idea what the "unlocked" icon meant, lol. If people don't want to put the effort into making themselves better at an aspect of the game that's on them, I wouldn't hand it out to them. but that's just me. I was just trying to initially make a point that you can't really refuse to give them to Clark after you gave them to Urban.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:58 am

Splff and Ny are both playing now, so I'll get my workers game in then advance.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:24 am

jhawk886 wrote:I get that it'a a competition, and that's cool. But I was just making the point that you can't give them to some people and not others without any semblance of a reason why. I mean now that you've given them to Florida and Bama, the two easiest schools to recruit with, (except maybe Texas), if anyone asks for them you can't really turn them down. I suppose you could, but then you do run the risk of seemingly having "favorites". Honestly, I would have preferred you not help anyone, as we all had to learn on our own to get good, whether that be through lots of practice, or searching for tips online, it's not hard to find tips, you just have to put a little time into it. I mean Urban had no idea what the "unlocked" icon meant, lol. If people don't want to put the effort into making themselves better at an aspect of the game that's on them, I wouldn't hand it out to them. but that's just me. I was just trying to initially make a point that you can't really refuse to give them to Clark after you gave them to Urban.

I was making the point that I can do whatever I want to with them. They are MY tips. This isn't some life saving vaccine or something. This is MY opinion on recruiting that's based off of what I've read and what I've experienced. I can give them to whoever I want. If someone wants them, they can ask for them. I'm not gonna post my tips and secrets for all to see just because you think it's not fair. And you know very well I could care less about people thinking I'm playing favorites. Lol it wouldn't be the first time someone has thought that. I've spoken my peace and I'm done with this. There is nothing that you can say that will make me change my mind. Thank you for your input though. I never mind someone giving me their opinion, no matter how much I disagree with it.

Now that I'm done with that, I'm up 31- 17 on Oregon late in the 3rd when Urban sends me a message asking me if I'm playing. I pause the game to reply yes I'm in the 3rd qtr. As soon as I unpause the game, it freezes:

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 10 Dscn0010

Now I'm pissed cause I gotta start this shit over. Oregon was hard as fuck. I knocked LaMichael James out of the game and I had 2 pick 6's and a fumble recovery for a TD. Without those, I'd probably would have been losing. Now I'm fucked cause I gotta start this shit over again. LaMichael James comes back and I highly doubt I have 3 defensive scores. Not to mention it's 1:00 in the morning. Oh well, guess I better take it like a man. Fuckin EA!!

urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:27 am

Welcome to Week 8!

Game of the week
    Florida vs. Georgia
    In a week where no users face each other the SEC East takes the grand stage. Coach Urban Legend tries to continue his dominance against the Georgia Bulldogs, which only have one loss coming to the Crimson Tide of Alabama.
    The Bulldogs couldn't contend with Alabama on the road as the Tide rolled 31-8. Besides Bama, Georgia has slaughtered everyone on the schedule while averaging near 40 points a game.
    Florida, which only has one loss to Oklahoma, has been rolling. Scoring over 250 points in their last five games, the Gators possess the most dynamic offense in college football. Oklahoma has been the only team able to shut down the Gators. Will this be another party for Trey Burton on his way to a Heisman?

Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #1 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-0) ===============
    Last week, Alabama won 28-21 against Ole Miss (3-3).
    This week, the Crimson Tide travel to Knoxville to face the Tennessee Volunteers (2-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Alabama targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) FS Adam Wayne has committed to Oklahoma
    - (*****) QB Andrew Mosley has committed to Cincinnati
    - (****) LOLB Darrell Stephens has committed to Georgia
    - (****) CB DeShawn McLaughlin has committed to Florida State
    - (*****) RE Charles Barber has committed to USC

=============== #13 Cal Golden Bears (3-2) ===============
    Last week, Cal won 34-14 against Oregon (5-1).
    This week, the Golden Bears will host Arizona (0-5).

=============== #5 Florida Gators (6-1) ===============
    Last week, Florida won 48-22 against South Carolina (3-3).
    This week, the Gators travel to Jacksonville to face the #7 Georgia Bulldogs (5-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) FS Trey Holt has committed to Ohio State
    - (****) LOLB J.R. Amos has committed to Texas
    - (****) WR Michael Woods has committed to Miami

=============== #14 Florida State Seminoles (6-1) ===============
    Last week, Florida State won 45-35 against Virginia Tech (5-2).
    This week, the Seminoles will host Duke (1-5).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) DT Steve Fuqua has committed to Iowa
    - (****) CB DeShawn McLaughlin has committed to Florida State
    - (*****) RT Tyrone Walker has committed to Florida State
    - (****) RE Marcus Clark has committed to Florida State

=============== #2 Miami Hurricanes (7-0) ===============
    Last week, Miami won 37-0 against Virginia (2-4).
    This week, the Hurricanes travel to Atlanta to face the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (1-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) FS Damion Brown has committed to Miami
    - (***) HB Lorenzo Jordan has committed to USF
    - (****) QB Jon Davis has committed to Miami
    - (****) DT Anthony Hammond has committed to Clemson

=============== Michigan Wolverines (2-4) ===============
    Last week, Michigan lost 30-21 against Indiana (4-1).
    This week, the Wolverines will host #12 Michigan State (4-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LG Rodney Denman has committed to Oregon
    - (****) ROLB Lewis High has committed to Michigan
    - (****) LT Matt Harrell has committed to Michigan
    - (****) DT Charles Brown has committed to Rutgers

=============== #15 Ohio State Buckeyes (3-2) ===============
    Last week the Buckeyes were idle.
    This week, the Buckeyes travel to Minneapolis to face the #21 Minnesota Golden Gophers (4-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Tyree Roberson has committed to Washington
    - (****) LOLB Darrell Stephens has committed to Georgia
    - (****) RE Brandon Cobbs has committed to Oregon State
    - (*****) QB Andrew Mosley has committed to Cincinnati
    - (*****) RT Tyrone Walker has committed to Florida State
    - (*****) RE Charles Barber has committed to USC
    - (****) LOLB Taylor Bradshaw has committed to Auburn
    - (****) DT Daniel Gunn has committed to Pittsburgh
    - (****) DT Charles Brown has committed to Rutgers
    - (****) ROLB Andrew Campbell has committed to Texas

=============== #4 Oklahoma Sooners (5-1) ===============
    Last week, Oklahoma won 31-27 against Kansas State (1-4).
    This week, the Sooners will host Kansas (3-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) DT Jeff Small has committed to West Virginia

=============== Notre Dame Fighting Irish (4-2) ===============
    Last week the Fighting Irish were idle.
    This week, the Fighting Irish travel to Annapolis to face the Navy Midshipmen (3-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Notre Dame targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) ROLB Brandon Quinn has committed to Notre Dame
    - (****) LT Matt Harrell has committed to Michigan
    - (****) ROLB Lewis High has committed to Michigan

=============== #11 Texas Longhorns (4-2) ===============
    Last week, Texas won 49-0 against Missouri (5-1).
    This week, the Longhorns travel to Lubbock to face the Texas Tech Red Raiders (4-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
    - (*****) DT Jeff Small has committed to West Virginia
    - (****) HB Sean Galloway has committed to SMU
    - (****) TE Frank Thompson has committed to Oklahoma State
    - (****) HB Thomas Benjamin has committed to Wisconsin
    - (****) LOLB J.R. Amos has committed to Texas

=============== Virginia Tech Hokies (5-2) ===============
    Last week, Virginia Tech lost 45-35 against Florida State (6-1).
    This week, the Hokies travel to Clemson to face the Clemson Tigers (3-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) CB Brian Vaughn has committed to Tennessee
    - (****) LG Justin Holley has committed to Virginia Tech
    - (****) HB Reggie Merrill has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #8 Penn State Nittany Lions (4-2) ===============
    Last week, Penn State won 39-30 against Iowa (3-2).
    This week, the Nittany Lions will host Northwestern (3-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

Post by NY_Eer Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:53 am

Fuck recruiting all together. I concentrate on a 4* HB for 8 fucking weeks and BC pulls ahead of me and snags him in a non-pipe state and I had an A+ visit. I don't even think he's visited BC yet. What the fuck? Seriously. All these "experts" say lower tier programs can't go above their heads very often. Hell as WVU and now as Penn State its almost as if I can't compete w/ other 6* programs. And fucking BC gets a guy I had in my Top 5 all year. Its ridiculous. Recruiting on Heisman sucks. Its nothing but luck, and the teams that start out #1 w/ the most recruits...not throwing out any teams, but those teams have a better chance of getting lucky, because they are higher on more boards. I'm convinced nothing you do matters.

And FUCK EA in the ear for their website. I will NEVER recruit online again. I don't know how many times I've been fucked by the servers going down in mid-call. Not sure why I never learn my lesson. What other website just craps out as often as this one.

Sorry...rant over.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:01 pm

NY_Eer wrote:Fuck recruiting all together. I concentrate on a 4* HB for 8 fucking weeks and BC pulls ahead of me and snags him in a non-pipe state and I had an A+ visit. I don't even think he's visited BC yet. What the fuck? Seriously. All these "experts" say lower tier programs can't go above their heads very often. Hell as WVU and now as Penn State its almost as if I can't compete w/ other 6* programs. And fucking BC gets a guy I had in my Top 5 all year. Its ridiculous. Recruiting on Heisman sucks. Its nothing but luck, and the teams that start out #1 w/ the most recruits...not throwing out any teams, but those teams have a better chance of getting lucky, because they are higher on more boards. I'm convinced nothing you do matters.

And FUCK EA in the ear for their website. I will NEVER recruit online again. I don't know how many times I've been fucked by the servers going down in mid-call. Not sure why I never learn my lesson. What other website just craps out as often as this one.

Sorry...rant over.

Yeah, the website does suck. I only use it for looking at players and adding/dropping players to/from my board. You never know what's gonna happen when you try to recruit online.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Fine man, do whatever you want.

Urbs, so have you made any slider adjustments yet?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:26 pm

I'm gonna bump it up 10 when I log on. I was gonna do it last night, but I was so tired when splff finished that I just advanced and went to sleep.
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

Post by NY_Eer Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:27 pm

splff3000 wrote:

Yeah, the website does suck. I only use it for looking at players and adding/dropping players to/from my board. You never know what's gonna happen when you try to recruit online.

And another thing, I had to play my game last night twice two, because it didn't save. Its messed up, because my stats were much better the 1st game although I won by less. Both were struggles...the CPU seems to have it out for me lately...or I just suck.

And what pissed me off even more, was that it didn't save the recruiting changes I made. I added some players to my board, since I haven't been able to make progress w/ those already on it...and poof those guys are gone when I looked after the adv. I had to spend who knows how long finding them again. I wasted like 3 hours last night on this shit.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:45 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:I'm gonna bump it up 10 when I log on. I was gonna do it last night, but I was so tired when splff finished that I just advanced and went to sleep.

homo
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:09 pm

lol @ joker.....

I'm just gonna go ahead and say it, I'm gonna shut out the Bulldogs. I'll be back in an hour to say how bad ass I am that I can just call my own shot.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Told you so
    JACKSONVILLE, Fl. - Coach Urban Legend called his shot in this one as the fifth-ranked Florida Gators pitched a shutout against the seventh-ranked Georgia Bulldogs, 35-0.
    "I told our players that they don't belong on the same field," Legend said. "I told them, go out there and prove that we're the best defense in the nation. We've played like it all year, it just hasn't showed up on the scoreboard due to some boneheaded plays in the fourth quarter. Teams have to score to keep up with us, but we weren't going to let the Bulldogs keep up."
    Trey Burton earned player of the game honors for his performance going 13-of-21 for 176 yards and a touchdown in the passing game. What makes Burton dangerous, however, is his ability to effect the game on the ground. Burton carried 13 times for 169 yards and two touchdowns.
    The play of the game was just one of many highlights from Burton as he kept an option and ran 98 yards for one of his two scores on the ground.
    Mike Gillislee continued to run outstanding as well averaging 9.7 yards per carry on his way to 156 yards on 16 attempts.
    Still, the story of the day was defense. Jelani Jenkins continued to show why he was named the Rivals' Defensive Player of the Year as he had 6 tackles, 3 for loss and two sacks in the game.
    Georgia goes back to the drawing board and Florida awaits a late-season showdown with Florida State and Alabama that could put the Gators back into the national championship picture.
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

Post by NY_Eer Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Penn State takes lowly Northwestern to the woodshed 70-21

Northwestern scored first, but after Penn State scored to tie it up it wasn't even close to being a game. Starting QB, Paul Jones, got hurt early and was relieved by fellow Soph Robert Bolden. Robert took over from there and put on a show...throwing for over 400 yards and 6 TDs w/ only 1 INT...along w/ 62 yards on the ground most coming on an electrifying 42 yard jaunt where he showed both his speed and power by breaking several tackles and outrunning everyone to the end zone.

Ken Smith had another ho-hum day for him nabbing 9 balls for 229 yards including two 70+ yard TD catches. Through 8 games he has already broken the single season Penn State receiving record.

The defense, who utilized the bend but don't break strategy all day, to the coach's chagrin, allowing 364 yards in the air but grabbing 4 INTs...one of which was returned for a TD. If Penn State could settle into their new defensive alignment as well as the offense has, you could see something truly special on Saturdays in Pennsylvania.

Btw...Northwestern WR Arby Fields caught 21 balls for 174 yards in one of the most incredible displays of possession receiving you will ever see.

NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

Post by NY_Eer Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:09 pm

I believe I just counted 9 stories on EA.com. Are we planning on an adv tonite?
    ehicks009

Post by ehicks009 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:49 pm

I feel ya NY on the recruiting... I'll post my tips for everyone to see since spliff is a tard.

Pipeline first of course, you get bonuses for each topic in a pipeline... i recommend making Texas, Florida and Cali pipelines asap no matter where you are in the country. Another obvious one is making visits during rivalry games if you can and of course winning them. At the same time if you have players come in for a conference game or against a ranked team you'll still usually get an A visit if you have three green topics to go along with it.

To start the season try and fill your board but pick a top 8-10 prospects, generally your highest rated and invest the full hour on each of those prospects. Search to start the season for guys you're #1 on their board and save at least an hour first week to offer 5-6 of those guys to get instant commits. Also I generally fill my top board with guys that I start in their top 3... top 5 at the worst. Now that the CPU is so good at recruiting its basically a waste of time to start lower than that... at least in wk 1.

After wk 1 I prowl the database (usually online since its easy to sort) for guys with no offers and i start picking out gems, putting them on my board and offering 2-3 guys a week... or just spending a little time recruiting them until I'm #1 on their board and then offer because you usually get an instant commit that way.

After wk 1 or 2 I re-arrange my board and sort it by the number of teams im going against for a prospect and based on my needs. So this year I put the 5 star SS #1 because I had to recruit against a number of people and it was my biggest need. Move guys down the board if you are their only offer and only use 2-3 topics a week on them, it will take longer to get a commit but you don't have to worry as much because no one else is recruiting them.

After that some of it is still luck! I lost a couple guys to urban this year that I was sure I would get but I pulled a couple guys I didnt think i'd get like that stacked JUCO WR, so it evens out. Also now that we have no restrictions its key to look out for those 3 stars with no offers and load up on them, you can always cut them if they don't pan out but i've gotten some very nice gems that way! Hope it helps.
    ehicks009

Post by ehicks009 Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:52 pm

NY_Eer wrote:I believe I just counted 9 stories on EA.com. Are we planning on an adv tonite?

just hova, HO and kid all cpu games
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:21 pm

ehicks009 wrote:
    NY_Eer wrote:I believe I just counted 9 stories on EA.com. Are we planning on an adv tonite?

just hova, HO and kid all cpu games

just HO now....
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:32 pm

I'll get ho to play soon. He's watching boardwalk empire with the lady.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:04 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:I'll get ho to play soon. He's watching boardwalk empire with the lady.

What're you guys thinking about it so far? I'm liking the shit out of it. So much so that I signed up for HBO to keep watching it. Well that and Eastbound and Down. Kenny Fucking Powers is the shit. I think I'm about to try and get into True Blood too since I have HBO now. I've been hearing about that show for awhile now. I gotta catch up to this season though. That's when it's good to know somebody that works at Blockbuster.

Last edited by splff3000 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:10 am; edited 4 times in total
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:05 am

ehicks009 wrote:I feel ya NY on the recruiting... I'll post my tips for everyone to see since spliff is a tard.

Hmmm, I see I'm not well liked in these parts either.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:20 am

It's because you have racoon balls
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:23 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:It's because you have racoon balls

I don't have raccoon balls. My avatar does.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:26 am

Welcome to Week 9!

Game of the week
    #1 Alabama vs. #17 Mississippi State
    He just keeps on whipping ass with the Crimson Tide year after year. He's the self-proclaimed 'greatest coach on the planet'. He's the guy everyone love to hate. Of course, he's Dclark.
    For the third-straight year Alabama has been ranked #1. Will he be able to stay there this season? A win against Mississippi State pretty much assures the Crimson Tide (as if it wasn't already) a shot in the SEC Championship.
    Yeah, who really cares about this game (besides Clark), because we already know the outcome? It's a shitty week for the game of the week, but that's what you get when you have really awesome coaches like Clark.
    Remember to visit dynasty.easports.com to publish your own stories.

=============== #1 Alabama Crimson Tide (6-0) ===============
    Last week, Alabama won 28-7 against Tennessee (2-4).
    This week, the Crimson Tide will host #17 Mississippi State (6-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Alabama targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) LG Cole Cooper has committed to Florida
    - (*****) DT Isaiah Muse has committed to Texas
    - (****) RE Tim Robinson has committed to Alabama
    - (****) RG Justin Ingram has committed to Alabama

=============== #12 Cal Golden Bears (4-2) ===============
    Last week, Cal won 38-14 against Arizona (0-6).
    This week, the Golden Bears will host Oregon State (2-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Cal targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) RG Barry Hooper has committed to BYU
    - (****) HB Chris Pearson has committed to Cal
    - (*****) WR Avery Lewis has committed to Cal

=============== #4 Florida Gators (7-1) ===============
    Last week, Florida won 35-0 against Georgia (5-2).
    This week, the Gators will host #20 Auburn (6-1).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) HB Brad Taylor has committed to Florida
    - (*****) RT Brian Bracken has committed to Florida

=============== #13 Florida State Seminoles (7-1) ===============
    Last week, Florida State won 60-30 against Duke (1-6).
    This week, the Seminoles travel to College Park to face the Maryland Terrapins (4-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) DT T.J. Singletary has committed to Florida State

=============== #3 Miami Hurricanes (8-0) ===============
    Last week, Miami won 28-16 against Georgia Tech (1-5).
    This week, the Hurricanes will host North Carolina (3-3).
    In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) TE Tyson Thomas has committed to Mississippi State
    - (****) LT Brad Oliver has committed to Miami

=============== Michigan Wolverines (2-5) ===============
    Last week, Michigan lost 33-13 against Michigan State (5-1).
    This week, the Wolverines will host #19 Iowa (4-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) WR Jonathan Wilson has committed to Georgia Tech
    - (***) WR Dustin Thomas has committed to Michigan

=============== #15 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-2) ===============
    Last week, Ohio State won 17-14 against Minnesota (4-2).
    This week, the Buckeyes will host Indiana (4-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Ohio State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (****) ROLB Jonathan Dobzinski has committed to Rutgers
    - (****) DT T.J. Singletary has committed to Florida State
    - (*****) HB Michael Bush has committed to Texas
    - (****) LT Brad Oliver has committed to Miami
    - (****) RG Justin Ingram has committed to Alabama
    - (****) MLB Chad Spicer has committed to TCU
    - (*****) LT Jonas Burgess has committed to Texas
    - (*****) RT Brian Bracken has committed to Florida
    - (****) CB Eric Fontenot has committed to LSU

=============== #5 Oklahoma Sooners (6-1) ===============
    Last week, Oklahoma won 63-20 against Kansas (3-4).
    This week, the Sooners travel to Stillwater to face the Oklahoma State Cowboys (5-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:

=============== Notre Dame Fighting Irish (5-2) ===============
    Last week, Notre Dame won 37-7 against Navy (3-3).
    This week, the Fighting Irish will host Pittsburgh (4-3).

=============== #10 Texas Longhorns (5-2) ===============
    Last week, Texas won 70-17 against Texas Tech (4-2).
    This week, the Longhorns travel to Boulder to face the Colorado Buffaloes (0-7).
    In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) TE Cedric Bowman has committed to Nebraska
    - (****) LT Mark Moss has committed to Texas
    - (*****) HB Michael Bush has committed to Texas

=============== Virginia Tech Hokies (6-2) ===============
    Last week, Virginia Tech won 28-27 against Clemson (3-4).
    This week, the Hokies travel to Chestnut Hill to face the #24 Boston College Eagles (5-2).
    In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) QB Kendall Washington has committed to Virginia Tech

=============== #7 Penn State Nittany Lions (5-2) ===============
    Last week, Penn State won 70-21 against Northwestern (3-3).
    This week, the Nittany Lions travel to West Lafayette to face the Purdue Boilermakers (2-4).
    In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:
    - (***) FS Travis Bean has committed to Penn State

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:47 am