GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
da5playmaker
NY_Eer
Joker12
Scrapps
jhawk886
KidIcarus27
splff3000
dclark44
ehicks009
urbanslegend05
14 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

dclark44
    dclark44

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by dclark44 Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

I can kick the ball through the end zone to get the one point
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:13 pm

Is this thing going to advance in the next decade?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:26 pm

And he got through 5 without cursing. Good boy.
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 3 Empty WVU vs Texas

Post by NY_Eer Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:19 am

Sorry for the delay in jumping on here, but have been busy.

Btw...where are we at w/ Beatassailant coming back? I think I'm supposed to wait, but I go on tonight and see he's an auto. He can change that online w/out PS3 so now I'm not sure whether to play it solo, or not.

I don't believe I can play until Sat now if I need to wait. Friends coming into town on Fri and can't peel away to play a game. Won't be until Sat night until I can possibly play head-to-head.

I'm fine w/ waiting until then if everyone else is, but seems like some are getting antsy.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:23 am

Typical that it won't advance for a week
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 am

DC sucks more dick then Jenna Jameson did in her prime.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:18 am

NY_Eer wrote:Sorry for the delay in jumping on here, but have been busy.

Btw...where are we at w/ Beatassailant coming back? I think I'm supposed to wait, but I go on tonight and see he's an auto. He can change that online w/out PS3 so now I'm not sure whether to play it solo, or not.

I don't believe I can play until Sat now if I need to wait. Friends coming into town on Fri and can't peel away to play a game. Won't be until Sat night until I can possibly play head-to-head.

I'm fine w/ waiting until then if everyone else is, but seems like some are getting antsy.

What happened to Thurday and Friday? I thought both days were good? I'm fine with waiting, but you guys try to get something in stone. At first it was gonna be Thursday, the Friday, now Saturday. Like I said, I'm fine with waiting, but we need to know when.
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

Post by NY_Eer Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:33 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:

What happened to Thurday and Friday? I thought both days were good? I'm fine with waiting, but you guys try to get something in stone. At first it was gonna be Thursday, the Friday, now Saturday. Like I said, I'm fine with waiting, but we need to know when.

I've been available to play this game since Sun. I just want to make sure that is clear. My initial post after beatassailant asked for a reprieve until Thur was that I was working and staying in the city on Thur night. So Thur wouldn't work, but that I would be available Fri. Then something came up today where a friend MAY come up to NY and if so would be staying at my house. That is why I might not be able to play on Sat now. Its still up in the air if he's coming up, but I didn't want to wait to bring this up until the last minute.

I apologize for the delay from Fri to Sat, but the initial delay was out of my control. If beatassailant were in town the Thur/Fri issue wouldn't have mattered. I don't mean to place blame on beatassailant...I'm just saying. All along I've said I'm fine w/ whatever the prevailing sentiment was. I'd prefer for us to play each other, but I'm fine w/ whatever you feel is the way to go.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:36 am

You guys are going to play each other. We've waited this long, and I realize that the delay was due to stoptherun being out of town. Let's just get a time set for Friday and Saturday where we have one for both scenerios. I know everyone is getting anxious, because I am.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:05 am

NY_Eer wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:

I've been available to play this game since Sun. I just want to make sure that is clear. My initial post after beatassailant asked for a reprieve until Thur was that I was working and staying in the city on Thur night. So Thur wouldn't work, but that I would be available Fri. Then something came up today where a friend MAY come up to NY and if so would be staying at my house. That is why I might not be able to play on Sat now. Its still up in the air if he's coming up, but I didn't want to wait to bring this up until the last minute.

I apologize for the delay from Fri to Sat, but the initial delay was out of my control. If beatassailant were in town the Thur/Fri issue wouldn't have mattered. I don't mean to place blame on beatassailant...I'm just saying. All along I've said I'm fine w/ whatever the prevailing sentiment was. I'd prefer for us to play each other, but I'm fine w/ whatever you feel is the way to
    go.

What's up fellas? Sorry again about the delay. I appreciate everybody waiting on me to come back- Rivals is the shit and u know that i know this man!!! That being said, the weekend is gonna b super tough for me. After being away for 2 weeks I'm booked solid Fri & Sat. Thursday would be the one day i can get it in this week. After that I'll be back on a regular schedule. I refuse to be the reason that the league gets held up so It's no problem for me to remain on Auto for one more game. I can take a loss it's really no biggie- I'm just happy to be back in Rivals. I'll have time to build Texas into a force as the season goes on. Urbs just let me know what you decide.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:09 am

stoptherun wrote:
    What's up fellas? Sorry again about the delay. I appreciate everybody waiting on me to come back- Rivals is the shit and u know that i know this man!!! That being said, the weekend is gonna b super tough for me. After being away for 2 weeks I'm booked solid Fri & Sat. Thursday would be the one day i can get it in this week. After that I'll be back on a regular schedule. I refuse to be the reason that the league gets held up so It's no problem for me to remain on Auto for one more game. I can take a loss it's really no biggie- I'm just happy to be back in Rivals. I'll have time to build Texas into a force as the season goes on. Urbs just let me know what you decide.

Hey stop, do you think you'll be able to get your game in for Workers on Thursday? We're waiting on Joker anyway, so if you could get yours done too that'll be straight. Anyway, just let me know.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:57 am

If you guys can work something out where you can play by Sunday by the end of the day, I'll allow you guys to wait. If not, then I'll let Mountie play you on auto. So you guys try to work something out today, and see what happens.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:24 am

possibly till sunday, holy man
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:20 am

12 can you play Thursday?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Mountie, if you guys don't work something out today, can you play the game against the cpu tonight?
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

Post by NY_Eer Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:37 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Mountie, if you guys don't work something out today, can you play the game against the cpu tonight?

I'm home tonight so I can play. I know I'm out for Thur...still waiting to hear about Fri. Stoptherun...you around on Sun?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:25 pm

NY_Eer wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Mountie, if you guys don't work something out today, can you play the game against the cpu tonight?

I'm home tonight so I can play. I know I'm out for Thur...still waiting to hear about Fri. Stoptherun...you around on Sun?

If you don't hear from him tonight about the game, go ahead and play it.
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

Post by NY_Eer Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:28 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    NY_Eer wrote:

If you don't hear from him tonight about the game, go ahead and play it.

Alright...I'll knock it out here before I go to bed. That's too bad.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Yeah, I really wanted ya'll to play, but since we haven't heard anything we have to keep it moving somewhat. If he chimes in early tomorrow before Joker plays, I can always clear the score and let ya'll play if it's at a reasonable date.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:36 am

Moved this for Ny_eer

WVU goes into Austin and pulls out a 47-41 win

The barn burner can only be categorized as a shallow victory for the Mountaineers as UT's coach was out sick, which certainly helped the visitors. The game was really closer than it should've been after WVU jumped out to a quick 28-7 lead in the 1st Quarter behind a pick 6 on the first play from scrimmage and 3 Tavon Austin TD runs...including one dazzling TD run for 78 yards. The Sophomore really showed off his world class speed by amassing 208 yards. It seem WVU has found its next Noel Devine.

Fellow Sophomore Geno Smith had a very efficient game racking up almost 300 total yards...43 on the ground and 253 through the air. Rounding out the Sophomore theme, Stedman Bailey...Geno's target in HS...surpassed 100 yards receiving averaging 22 YPR. The WVU offense's future looks bright...totally 552 yards.

On the other hand, the defense let up over 450 yards most of which through the air as Gilbert had a career day. He single handedly brought the Longhorns back into the game, but the 1st Quarter deficit was too much to overcome in the end.

btw...i can't find the post regarding how to post videos on here after capturing highlights in-game. i caught some before leaving the game, but couldn't figure out how to access them or post them here. any help would be much appreciated for the next game.
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:40 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:Moved this for Ny_eer

WVU goes into Austin and pulls out a 47-41 win

The barn burner can only be categorized as a shallow victory for the Mountaineers as UT's coach was out sick, which certainly helped the visitors. The game was really closer than it should've been after WVU jumped out to a quick 28-7 lead in the 1st Quarter behind a pick 6 on the first play from scrimmage and 3 Tavon Austin TD runs...including one dazzling TD run for 78 yards. The Sophomore really showed off his world class speed by amassing 208 yards. It seem WVU has found its next Noel Devine.

Fellow Sophomore Geno Smith had a very efficient game racking up almost 300 total yards...43 on the ground and 253 through the air. Rounding out the Sophomore theme, Stedman Bailey...Geno's target in HS...surpassed 100 yards receiving averaging 22 YPR. The WVU offense's future looks bright...totally 552 yards.

On the other hand, the defense let up over 450 yards most of which through the air as Gilbert had a career day. He single handedly brought the Longhorns back into the game, but the 1st Quarter deficit was too much to overcome in the end.

btw...i can't find the post regarding how to post videos on here after capturing highlights in-game. i caught some before leaving the game, but couldn't figure out how to access them or post them here. any help would be much appreciated for the next game.

Damn that's too bad we couldn't work it out. just got back to the crib after 20 hrs of travel... looks like u had your hands full...
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:22 am

I see the word advance, does that mean in the next few months or days?
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:54 am

12 what are you doing when can you play today
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:22 pm

Joker play the computer. 12 is out of commission for the next day or two and he said go ahead. I'll put him on auto within the next hour or two.
    da5playmaker

Post by da5playmaker Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Joker12 wrote:12 can you play Thursday?

No I am already on auto, Urbs knows told him last night wouldn't be able to play till sunday if we had to wait till today. Plus it doesn't matter as I am switching to another team in the big 10 after the season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:52 pm