GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
chugg18
dipsh
xksong
Jaredlib
PalmettoTiger
9 posters

Heisman Difficulty

dipsh
    dipsh

Heisman Difficulty - Page 3 Empty Re: Heisman Difficulty

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:54 pm

Me, Chugg and Dink rotated the controller and played an entire season in the ACC on Heisman level with Virginia who is ok but not KSU and we threw 13 total picks in 13 games.

Side note I would rather those guys that want to win every game switch to 4 or 5 star teams next season than drop out so that could be a solution?
    Indiana will be lucky to win a game this season in real life. You kinda set yourself up for some losses.
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:01 pm

I'd rather stick with my Hoosiers. I want the challenge of building them up. I know that I'm in the big ten and every game will be tough, especially since I'm IU.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:16 pm

You will probably see me on here next season wigging out too because KSU will take a VERY big hit to the roster in 2013
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:19 pm

Let's delete the thread. I just needed to vent and my wife thinks I'm an idiot if I try to talk to her about it. The dog doesn't care either so I'm really fucked. I just simply need to improve my game, plain and simple. It's not the CPU, it's me. By no means do I want people to lose heart or get caught up in the BS, nor do I want a competitive advantage.

I'll be sticking it out, last place or not. I just need to find out how to play better.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:24 pm

My one star Utah state defense just got fucked up by utahs apparently awesome rushing attack. I think they averaged over 10 a carry and went for over 250 total on the ground. No joke. What i thought was crazy was that the cpu smelled blood and didnt stop pounding it down my throat. But hey, atleast I know where my d can get better. Lol I lost 14-26 and now I gotta play Wisconsin. Should be fun.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:31 pm

PalmettoTiger wrote:Let's delete the thread. I just needed to vent and my wife thinks I'm an idiot if I try to talk to her about it. The dog doesn't care either so I'm really fucked. I just simply need to improve my game, plain and simple. It's not the CPU, it's me. By no means do I want people to lose heart or get caught up in the BS, nor do I want a competitive advantage.

I'll be sticking it out, last place or not. I just need to find out how to play better.

It won't let me delete entire threads or I would but I like the spirit. That's what's cool about a league filled with grown men who should be spending their time doing something productive. We all feel your pain. You got a bye week coming up. Use it to clear your head and be ready to host Oregon St. who has a solid QB and some really good WR's. Highlight this guy (below) all day and start the game with zones on conservative and d line aggressive. No deep balls early cuz then you start stressin. Plus their QB is good but he's a Sophomore so rock his ass!

Markus Wheaton
    Wide Receiver | Speed Home Sells, AZ
    Height 6-0
    Weight 180
    Year Senior
    Overall 88
    StatsSkillsRECEIVING
    Yds TD Drop Long
    63 1 0 40
    KICK RETURN
    KRA Yds TD
    2 53 0

WR Skills All Skills
    BASE
    Speed92 Strength52
    Agility93 Acceleration94
    Jumping80 Awareness84
    Stamina94 Injury85
    RECEIVING
    Catching81 Spectacular Catch74
    Catch In Traffic77 Route Running92
    Release76
    RUSHING
    Break Tackle82 Trucking46
    Elusiveness71 Stiff Arm52
    Spin Move78 Juke Move84
    Carrying61 Ball Carrier Vision75
    BLOCKING
    Pass Block40 Run Block40
    Impact Blocking48
    SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:53 pm

Hell yeah you should watch out for Wheaton!
    And we also got Cooks in the slot to torch those linebackers!

You wanna know how to really beat Oregon State?

Blitz/Get to the QB and run the ball right up the middle.

Nobody on the o-line is above a 72. (Haha, we got a lot of work to do in the real world)
    And the 2 interior d-linemen arent very good and the MLB is slow.
    Run up the gut and stunt the o-line.

Wheaton will get his 100 yards and Mannion will get 250.
    Bend but don't break.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:10 pm

chugg18 wrote:My one star Utah state defense just got fucked up by utahs apparently awesome rushing attack. I think they averaged over 10 a carry and went for over 250 total on the ground. No joke. What i thought was crazy was that the cpu smelled blood and didnt stop pounding it down my throat. But hey, atleast I know where my d can get better. Lol I lost 14-26 and now I gotta play Wisconsin. Should be fun.

Utah State loses this game by at least 4 scores this year so a 2 score loss is pretty good really

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content