GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Joker12
stoptherun
Jaredlib
jhawk886
splff3000
getonmylevelho
dclark44
urbanslegend05
12 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

pops21kid

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 35 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by pops21kid Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:06 am

splff3000 wrote:Hmm, looks like a fresh new start is gonna do Hova some good. Congrats Hova. Maybe now you can get Miami to the way you had Florida a couple of years ago when you won a couple of Championships in Workers. I still remember that 6'4 99spd mfer you had at WR that year. Prolly my single most hated player in any sports video game ever!!!! lol.

BTW, Anybody heard from Urbs?

New start yeah buddy. That receiver was nice, he only comes around every 10 years or so. Lol
    The competition in this dynasty is hella good tho. Everybody I have played so far has been no joke.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 am

pops21kid wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:Hmm, looks like a fresh new start is gonna do Hova some good. Congrats Hova. Maybe now you can get Miami to the way you had Florida a couple of years ago when you won a couple of Championships in Workers. I still remember that 6'4 99spd mfer you had at WR that year. Prolly my single most hated player in any sports video game ever!!!! lol.

BTW, Anybody heard from Urbs?

New start yeah buddy. That receiver was nice, he only comes around every 10 years or so. Lol
    The competition in this dynasty is hella good tho. Everybody I have played so far has been no joke.

And that's what separates us from most every other dynasty. That and our board activity, ability to curse and rapid gameplay pace.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:14 am

WTF!!!!!

I just scoped out Urbans team and I have never ever ever seen shit like this. WTF!!! A ROLB with 98 speed? WTF!!! 3 CB's with over 98 spd? WTF!! A whole team over 90? WTF!!! WTF!!! This shit is about to be crazy. I hope I can keep it respectable lol. Shit, here we go!! ......Pray for me lol.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:26 am

OK, How do yall feel about your opponent going for it on 4th down from his own 25yd line?
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:30 am

Gators survive. ...barely
    Jordan-Hare Stadium is not for the faint of heart and Florida had its 31-game winning streak tested in front of a hostile crowd in a 31-16 win against ninth-ranked Auburn.
    Auburn held a 16-10 lead in the third quarter, but the Gators scrappy offense bounced back to 21-unanswered points to get out alive heading into a showdown against Alabama next week.
    Florida took the early 7-0 lead off a Eugene Wilson run from 28 yards, but the score was tied after the end of the first quarter as R. Jones hit D. Fox on a five-yard pass.
    Defense shined in the first half as the Gators would only lead 10-7 off a 46-yard field goal as time expired in the first half.
    J. Harris gave Auburn a 16-10 lead on its first possession of the second half as he broke free from 64 yards. Adding insult to injury, Wilson was sacked for a safety on the next possession.
    Wilson answered for the Gators, however, hitting M. Brown for a 13-yard touchdown and Florida led 17-16. The third quarter would end with T. Weaver taking it in from two yards out and Florida clung to an eight-point lead.
    Tanner Bolen's big screen reception set Weaver up for a final one-yard score, and the Gators would survive 31-16.
    "That was a damn nasty defense," Florida coach Urban Legend said. "We couldn't do shit and when we did the ref had something to say about it. From jumping offside, to hitting the passer late, to holding, to catching it out of bounds...we had just about everything working against us, including a damn good team. We've got to play better than that, period. I am proud of Eugene filling in for Jeff Driskel. I think he did alright, but we've got to do better."
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:30 am

Good game Urbs. The difference in this game was my 3 turnovers to your 0. Bolen is leaving next year and I think that'll make your team human again lol. Your D-line was just too good for my O-line. Those 2 fumbles by my Qb were just bad luck I guess. I wasn't trying to throw on either of them. I guess all those A hit power LB's are doing good lol. Anyway, I kinda got away from the run too fast. I think that was my biggest mistake. Anyway, give me a few years to get some guys in here. We'll be ready for you lol. Either way, good game. Oh what was up with the fake punt on your own 25yd line? Nothing came of it because you didn't score on that possession but I was like WTF? I actually thought about calling punt safe but after I saw that you were on the 25 yd line, I said he can't go for it anyway and lo and behold....fake punt. Anyway, other than that, it was a damn good game. Your guys made some damn good plays, especially defensively. I'm looking forward to future matches with ya. Maybe, just maybe, I might see you again this year.... Wink
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:27 am

splff3000 wrote:Good game Urbs. The difference in this game was my 3 turnovers to your 0. Bolen is leaving next year and I think that'll make your team human again lol. Your D-line was just too good for my O-line. Those 2 fumbles by my Qb were just bad luck I guess. I wasn't trying to throw on either of them. I guess all those A hit power LB's are doing good lol. Anyway, I kinda got away from the run too fast. I think that was my biggest mistake. Anyway, give me a few years to get some guys in here. We'll be ready for you lol. Either way, good game. Oh what was up with the fake punt on your own 25yd line? Nothing came of it because you didn't score on that possession but I was like WTF? I actually thought about calling punt safe but after I saw that you were on the 25 yd line, I said he can't go for it anyway and lo and behold....fake punt. Anyway, other than that, it was a damn good game. Your guys made some damn good plays, especially defensively. I'm looking forward to future matches with ya. Maybe, just maybe, I might see you again this year.... Wink

Yeah man, I was a little nervous going into this one. My whole strategy was to go into the game and not try to force anything, because I knew that my quarterback wasn't as capable of taking over a game like Jeff Driskel is. I really wish I had him next week against Clark, because that could be the game the streak is ended if Wilson doesn't play well. He's servicable, but again, he's no Driskel.
    Anyway, my gameplan worked, but it made me sweat it out. If I would have come out slinging, I may have won bigger, but I may also have lost due to turnovers. With the way breaks were going for me that game, it's probably a good thing I played conservative.
    As for the fake punt, it's perfectly legal. As we've all discussed before, New England has been known to do crazy things and go for it on their 25. Now, that's not to say it's acceptable in every case, especially when it becomes a pattern, but I don't make it a rule because nobody in here abuses it. This way, we can keep the element of surprise in the game.
    Football is viewed objectively, rules aren't finate in real-life football, so I like to keep them vague in here due to the quality players we have (I feel the 12 we have right now is probably one of the best groups I've ever had as far as playing the game in the true spirit). Now, had I continued to throw fake after fake out there, it would have been cheesy, but a one-time thing is a surprise. Just wish I had scored.
    Anyways, I think that was one of the hardest fought games I've had in a long time. There were multiple occassions where I thought I was going to lose. Last time it was that close was against Ho in a shootout. I'm just glad I have Driskel back in that game...that's a big difference.
    As for next year without Bolen, I have answers for that. While Bolen is good, he's not the key to my offense. The road warriors up front are what makes Florida special and that goes for both lines. If they're playing well, I usually win...I just need to keep bringing in the beast. Just look at Bolen's numbers today. You held him in check with 24 carries for 93 yards. That's a 3.8 average, easily the best a user has done against him in a while. But the difference was Wilson, Weaver and Ware all averaged over 8, so the line was still doing well.
    Either way, that was a tough, tough game, and I will have to come with something different to win next time. Think you might be catching on to my strategy now that I diagramed it out for you.
    Now we just gotta both beat Clark where he can continue to turn Alabama into the doormat of the SEC. Now watch me lose next week.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:28 am

Damn, longest post I've had in a while straight up rambling....that game musta been intense.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:03 am

urbanslegend05 wrote:As for the fake punt, it's perfectly legal. As we've all discussed before, New England has been known to do crazy things and go for it on their 25. Now, that's not to say it's acceptable in every case, especially when it becomes a pattern, but I don't make it a rule because nobody in here abuses it. This way, we can keep the element of surprise in the game.
    Football is viewed objectively, rules aren't finate in real-life football, so I like to keep them vague in here due to the quality players we have (I feel the 12 we have right now is probably one of the best groups I've ever had as far as playing the game in the true spirit). Now, had I continued to throw fake after fake out there, it would have been cheesy, but a one-time thing is a surprise. Just wish I had scored.

I must have not been around for that conversation but its cool though. I know for next time.

On a sidenote: I think I like Raiders Potatohead way more than I like Red Riding Hood Squirrel nuts.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:11 pm

BTW, good win yesterday Pops.....could it be the rebirth of Hova?
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:43 pm

I feel Ho needs to come in here and make a joke about Clark being the last person other than jhawk that needs to play.

and Stop needs to recruit.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:57 pm

Lol, he really should, but I think he's in the film room after last night. I've never seen him be so upset about a loss.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:26 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Lol, he really should, but I think he's in the film room after last night. I've never seen him be so upset about a loss.

He shouldn't be. I know Hova hasn't shown it this year, but a few years ago, Hova was beasting the OD with Florida. I don't know what happened this year, but Hova definitely has the ability to win it all if he channels his inner NCAA 2009 lol. That year he went to 3 straight championships and won 2 of them...against quality users. This year is just a bad year for the VA users I guess. Kid was the worst user in the OD for some years, Hova hasn't really pulled it together, and I can't win the SEC for shit in any of my OD's. Not to mention that I've been reduced to the 2nd tier of users and I have never been a 2nd tier NCAA user. Well, fuck that. Kid is gone, but it's time for me and Hova to rise up. Fuck it Hova, we gonna take it. Give us a few years and it'll be me and Hova in the championship game. Rauloe bout to do some things too. I predict in a few years, I will beat Hova to win the C-ship, then lose to Rauloe the next year, then he'll lose to Hova. In 3 consecutive years, myself, Hova, and Rauloe will be crowned champions. You'll see.

Fuck all these Floridas and Texases and Bamas and Oklahomas and all that shit. It's time for change bitches. Oh and Osama gonna make some noise too. As soon as he get used to the controls he gonna start busting heads. Watch, you'll see. You already see Bama and Texas getting mad cause they losing games. It starting to happen already. The 2nd tier will be the new 1st tier. Your top 3 coaches are gonna be splff3000, Rauloe, and Hova. Not necessarily in that order. Write it down bitches..........WE COMIN!!!!! Smile

jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Sorry, but Rauloe might win the conference one more time and that's it. This is going to be his best year while I'm building Michigan up, and if he doesn't do it this year, close the curtain on That School in Ohio.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:19 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:Lol, he really should, but I think he's in the film room after last night. I've never seen him be so upset about a loss.

He shouldn't be. I know Hova hasn't shown it this year, but a few years ago, Hova was beasting the OD with Florida. I don't know what happened this year, but Hova definitely has the ability to win it all if he channels his inner NCAA 2009 lol. That year he went to 3 straight championships and won 2 of them...against quality users. This year is just a bad year for the VA users I guess. Kid was the worst user in the OD for some years, Hova hasn't really pulled it together, and I can't win the SEC for shit in any of my OD's. Not to mention that I've been reduced to the 2nd tier of users and I have never been a 2nd tier NCAA user. Well, fuck that. Kid is gone, but it's time for me and Hova to rise up. Fuck it Hova, we gonna take it. Give us a few years and it'll be me and Hova in the championship game. Rauloe bout to do some things too. I predict in a few years, I will beat Hova to win the C-ship, then lose to Rauloe the next year, then he'll lose to Hova. In 3 consecutive years, myself, Hova, and Rauloe will be crowned champions. You'll see.

Fuck all these Floridas and Texases and Bamas and Oklahomas and all that shit. It's time for change bitches. Oh and Osama gonna make some noise too. As soon as he get used to the controls he gonna start busting heads. Watch, you'll see. You already see Bama and Texas getting mad cause they losing games. It starting to happen already. The 2nd tier will be the new 1st tier. Your top 3 coaches are gonna be splff3000, Rauloe, and Hova. Not necessarily in that order. Write it down bitches..........WE COMIN!!!!! Smile

Somebody has been talking to the captain a little early this morning.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:29 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Somebody has been talking to the captain a little early this morning.

No captain, just real shit. You may laugh now, but you'll see. They laughed at Alexander Graham Bell and they laughed at Thomas Edison and they laughed at Will Keith kellog. Now you love to talk on the phone with the light on while you eat your corn flakes. Laugh now fools. Laugh it up. We'll see who has the last laugh. Wink
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:31 pm

56-3?....
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:46 pm

Joker12 wrote:56-3?....

Thats whats gonna make it so great when I come back and whip ass. I know I could never beat you 56-3 but when I get rolling, watch out!! Anyway, you wouldn't have beat me like that if I didn't have that janky playbook. You'll see in week 14. I'm not saying I'm gonna win this year, but you won't beat me 56-3. I guarantee that. Maybe 48-6 or 45-10 but not 56-3. I'm sure we'll meet in a championship game in the future. That's when I'll get my revenge. Wink
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:50 pm

I mean really, let's look at the facts here.

1) Hova (who could very well finally be turning the corner with the fresh start) was last winning titles on the game where the only rating that mattered was Speed.

2) Rauloe's user record is meh (I know this is crazy coming from me, but look at the quality of his teams and the user's he's beaten, and then look at the quality of the teams I had and the user's I've beaten).

3) Joker's last post
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:05 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:I mean really, let's look at the facts here.

1) Hova (who could very well finally be turning the corner with the fresh start) was last winning titles on the game where the only rating that mattered was Speed.

2) Rauloe's user record is meh (I know this is crazy coming from me, but look at the quality of his teams and the user's he's beaten, and then look at the quality of the teams I had and the user's I've beaten).

3) Joker's last post

1. Maybe it was sucky ass Michigan that caused him to underperform. He can't get the speed he wants in Michigan cause they don't run or nothing there. It's too cold. They just skate all day and shit. Them Michigan boys don't wanna play football. They wanna play hockey. Smile Now them boys in Florida are some dogs and even UCF can get some beasts so you know them boys gonna flock to Miami now that they heard coach Hova is the new coach.

2. Rauloe is just getting accustomed to OD lifestyle. Most of us have multiple years of experience and this is his first year. His record is meh because he was still learning the ropes of the OD. He's bout to turn that corner as well. Should be some good clashes in the Big 10 over the next few seasons. Then all your players are gonna wanna leave and play hockey.

3. That 56-3 loss was an abberation. Joker will tell you that most of the time, even in defeat, we have competitive games. I was still learning my team and getting back used to OD lifestyle. Let me get my 3 years to get my team right and you'll see what I'm capable of. Don't forget that in my 3rd year with Cal, I was 1 win away from going to the national championship game. Unfortunately jhawk ruined that shit for me but that is neither here nor there. So don't let that 56-3 score fool you. I will be on that ass in a few seasons. I can promise you that.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:47 pm

He had Denard Robinson and Devin Gardner for 4-5 years, and outside of his RBs and WRs, overall, he had talent.

Just face it splff, you smoked some of that good and said some off the wall ish that is far from the truth.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Question is who am I gonna face in the rose bowl this year, blaze or rauloe?
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:23 pm

Looks like I may have missed some excitement recently. I played my game against Ark, kinda feel bad for running it up, but who cares. Should be a good game next week. Any ideas on when jhawk is supposed to play tomorrow? I can go tomorrow night urban if you can
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:25 pm

Yeah, I'm free most of Sunday/Monday I believe so we'll see what's up.
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:46 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:He had Denard Robinson and Devin Gardner for 4-5 years, and outside of his RBs and WRs, overall, he had talent.

Just face it splff, you smoked some of that good and said some off the wall ish that is far from the truth.

Damn I missed alot. I only had Robinson a year as a qb. The guy who had Michigan before I got there changed Robinson to running back. Plus it's not my game to use mobile qb, the qb at mich is more my style, that's why I recruited him. And I was still learning a game that has been changing, and it's tougher to learn when losing all the time. Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:11 am