GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Joker12
dclark44
stoptherun
KidIcarus27
splff3000
ehicks009
NY_Eer
Breon6286
urbanslegend05
jhawk886
pops21kid
15 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

splff3000
    splff3000

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 30 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by splff3000 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:07 am

jhawk886 wrote:
    Well, I suck total ass at COD as I have played it very few times. Most of my limited FPS experience comes with HALO, and I am almost as bad at that.

However, due to everyone here playing, and the probably slowed pace at which our dynasties will be moving, I may have to pick it up and play with you guys. Hopefully, I could improve and wouldn't always be the weak link lol.

You wouldn't have to worry about being the weak link as long as I'm around lol. I just play for fun and to have a good time. Shit, half the time I'm up there, I'm drunk lol. Some people take that shit waaay too seriously **points finger at kid** lol.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:50 am

splff3000 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    Well, I suck total ass at COD as I have played it very few times. Most of my limited FPS experience comes with HALO, and I am almost as bad at that.

However, due to everyone here playing, and the probably slowed pace at which our dynasties will be moving, I may have to pick it up and play with you guys. Hopefully, I could improve and wouldn't always be the weak link lol.

You wouldn't have to worry about being the weak link as long as I'm around lol. I just play for fun and to have a good time. Shit, half the time I'm up there, I'm drunk lol. Some people take that shit waaay too seriously **points finger at kid** lol.

Yeah, and I'm horrible too. Splff is right, most of the time when we play it, we're all drunk....but it's awesome like that.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:51 am

jhawk886 wrote:Just looking ahead, is everyone planning on buying next season's NCAA football 2012? I hope we could jeep this group intact, or at least mostly for next year. We seem to have a pretty good group, and I would like to play with all of you for the foreseeable future (assuming that I don't die lol).

Yeah man, it's going to be around. Like splff said, if you're in at the end, you're in at the beginning.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:51 am

splff3000 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:
    Well I've only got 12 commits in here with Notre Dame, and I have 11 commits in Workers with KU. I will probably keep pursuing all 10 of the recruits currently on my board in the offseason, plus whichever recruits I decide to add that join the pool. So I may be making close to 15 calls or more, and while I may concede that I "may be in trouble" I have the worst team in each league and am building up the programs. Everybody else may not need as much time for each stage of the offseason as me and I apologize if I hold it up a little bit. But I see no reason why I or anyone else should be forced to skip stages, or not be able to complete stages, because we want to advance quickly.

I totally understand that we have waited on stop, and I have no problem with that. But I and most everyone else has been ready to go for a couple of days now and so we shouldn't be punished and see our teams and programs suffer because you want to shove this through ASAP. I want to get on to next season as much as everyone else.

There are seven of us I believe that are in both dynasties. Both Workers and Rivals will more than likely be doing the offseason simultaneously and as such 10 minute advances are not realistic. I will need more than 5 minutes per dynasty to get my team ready to advance to the next stage. We normally do 12-24 hours, and I would love to get through with it tomorrow night. But I'll be available all day, and all night, (just like I have been the past 4 days) and if we don't start until late tomorrow night, I don't think it's right to have to skip stages because we want to rush through it.

I'll try to be as fast as possible. I'll be totally focused on getting my stuff done, I won't do anything else until we're all done or we stop for the night, but I just don't want to get screwed because we are rushing advances.

I agree jhawk. That's why I was asking why the rush? I mean we've waited on people plenty of times in both OD's so if we had to wait on Urbs and ho to get back before we finished the offseason, I don't see a problem with it. Apparently urbs doesn't want us to have to wait on him and that's cool, but I'd rather be able to take my time and search through these new recruits without having to rush for fear of the next advance before I get my board like I want it. We're starting at 10pm as it is and that's pretty late already. Some people are gonna have to go to bed. We should just deal with that.

I say start wednesday night and get what we can get done wednesday then go to 12 hr advances after that. If we have to wait for urbs and ho to get back, oh well. It's not the end of the world. This is just the way I see things tho. I'm pretty sure there are some on the complete opposite side of the fence from me. That's cool. I just wanted voice my opinion.

If people are cool with waiting on me a few days for the offseason thats fine. I'm just trying to do everyone a favor.
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:19 am

splff3000 wrote:
    jhawk886 wrote:

Whatever... just because I like being good at something lol...
    stoptherun
    stoptherun

Post by stoptherun Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:45 am

Texas takes down Wisconsin 56-32 to win the Sugar Bowl. Concepcion capped his freshman campaign with yet another huge game and looks to be one of the Heisman favorites for next year.

Ready to take it to the offseason!
    ehicks009

Post by ehicks009 Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:54 am

that should be everyone but spliff and ny's user game, hopefully that shit will work for you guys tonight and we can get this rollin! I'm fine with 12 hour advances too but it would be nice to get recruiting in and done tonight if possible
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:57 am

I agree it would be great to finish offseason tonight. 12 hour advances are shit
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

Post by NY_Eer Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:05 am

jhawk886 wrote:Huggins is a piece of crap. He dropped K-State like a rock after one season. I enjoyed watching the Purple pussies cry and whine about it, but it still was pretty classless. Too bad there isn't gonna be a college basketball game this season, I woulda picked it up for sure.

Just looking ahead, is everyone planning on buying next season's NCAA football 2012? I hope we could jeep this group intact, or at least mostly for next year. We seem to have a pretty good group, and I would like to play with all of you for the foreseeable future (assuming that I don't die lol).

Normally I would agree, but Huggins is a WVU grad. He wanted to come home. He probably wouldn't have taken the Kansas St job if he was aware that Beilien would leave for Michigan one year after he took the job. I'm obviously biased, but I have never blamed any coach for going back to his alma mater.
    NY_Eer
    NY_Eer

Post by NY_Eer Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:08 am

ehicks009 wrote:that should be everyone but spliff and ny's user game, hopefully that shit will work for you guys tonight and we can get this rollin! I'm fine with 12 hour advances too but it would be nice to get recruiting in and done tonight if possible

I just logged on to EA.com, which I couldn't last night. So, hopefully that means they fixed the issue. We'll see.

And I'm fine w/ whatever regarding recruiting. I'm around the rest of the week and weekend, except for Fri night.
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:23 am

offseason recruiting shouldn't take hardly any time at all... Even in the first week there are only so many new recruits added... And then all you have to do is recruit whatever little bit you have left from the season. It's not like we are talking about setting ur board up with a whole list of new recruits...
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:37 am

KidIcarus27 wrote:offseason recruiting shouldn't take hardly any time at all... Even in the first week there are only so many new recruits added... And then all you have to do is recruit whatever little bit you have left from the season. It's not like we are talking about setting ur board up with a whole list of new recruits...

I've seen you recruit. Most people will put forth a lil more effort for their recruits lol.
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:02 pm

it's the offseason, not preaseason.. Nobody is gonna have a full board anyway, and I put forth just as much effort as anyone else. I can't help it if my brain processes things more quickly... Lol
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Splff-Ny-eer, what time do you guys plan on going tonight?
    ehicks009

Post by ehicks009 Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:34 pm

im at work till 9 then workin out till 10 so if you need to get past players leaving or anything urb just sign into my account and do that for me, if anyones leaving just use the full 60 minutes to convince them to stay.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:05 pm

ehicks009 wrote:im at work till 9 then workin out till 10 so if you need to get past players leaving or anything urb just sign into my account and do that for me, if anyones leaving just use the full 60 minutes to convince them to stay.

Gotcha....send me your info, bc I may be at Ho's house on the extra playstation and I dont have your info on that one. It's probably gonna be like 10:15 or so before we advance however, bc Ho and Stop are playing at 9:15 or as soon as Ho gets home from work.
    ehicks009

Post by ehicks009 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:16 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    ehicks009 wrote:im at work till 9 then workin out till 10 so if you need to get past players leaving or anything urb just sign into my account and do that for me, if anyones leaving just use the full 60 minutes to convince them to stay.

Gotcha....send me your info, bc I may be at Ho's house on the extra playstation and I dont have your info on that one. It's probably gonna be like 10:15 or so before we advance however, bc Ho and Stop are playing at 9:15 or as soon as Ho gets home from work.

ok in that case dont worry about it i should have time to be around by then
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Home and home series

This is what I have so far for out of conference schedules. As all of you can tell, a lot of the rivalries have went through their two years. If any of you notice any mistakes or have someone that you want to play, please notify me. I'd like to have a good idea after we all gather to recruit/do offseason tonight. Please refer to the topic when scheduling game (for the most part).

Florida
    vs Florida State (continual)
    at Oklahoma (year 2)
    vs. Penn State (year 2)

Alabama
    vs. Notre Dame (year 2)
    at Oklahoma (continual)

Cal
    at Virginia Tech (continual)
    at Notre Dame (year 2)

Florida State
    Florida (continual)

Miami

Michigan
    at Notre Dame (continual rivalry)

Ohio State

Oklahoma
    vs Alabama (continual)
    vs. Florida (year 2)

Notre Dame
    at Alabama (year 2)
    vs. Cal(year 2)
    vs. Michigan (rival contiual)

Texas
    Virginia Tech (year 2)

Virginia Tech
    vs Cal (continual)
    at Texas (year 2)

Penn State
    at Florida (year 2)

KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:38 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:

... You're kind of stretching my limits of time here...like I said, I'll do my best.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm

I would also like to schedule Ho for at least this season if he's cool with it. We can play at his house for just this season. I'm planning on having a rotation of 3 groups consisting of three teams that will switch out every two years. That way I can play everybody. So after this season I was thinking about playing Florida, Oklahoma, and Penn State if they all would be willing to play me.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:48 pm

KidIcarus27 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:

... You're kind of stretching my limits of time here...like I said, I'll do my best.

I know, I know. Its ho and stops fault. Blame them, lol. Do your best, and we'll get as far as we can get.
    dclark44
    dclark44

Post by dclark44 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:49 pm

I don't want to play joker during the season cause we won't be able to play NC against each other
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:51 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:
    KidIcarus27 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:

I know, I know. Its ho and stops fault. Blame them, lol. Do your best, and we'll get as far as we can get.
    Why don't we advance in here as soon as Splff and Ny_Eer play? That would definitely help trying to get through everything as fast as possible.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:54 pm

jhawk886 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    KidIcarus27 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:

Why don't we advance in here as soon as Splff and Ny_Eer play? That would definitely help trying to get through everything as fast as possible.

Way ahead of yah. We'll definitely advance as soon as they're through, but we'll still have to wait on Stop and Ho to finish up so that they can do their stuff as well. At least we'll only be waiting on two people.
    ehicks009

Post by ehicks009 Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:55 pm

jhawk886 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:
    KidIcarus27 wrote:
    urbanslegend05 wrote:

yeah thats what i assumed we would do, i can get my players leaving done when i get home from work before working out should only take 5 minutes ho and stop can do theirs right before their game and then we can be advanced to recruiting by 10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:51 pm