GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
stoptherun
getonmylevelho
dipsh
KidIcarus27
splff3000
urbanslegend05
Joker12
Jaredlib
12 posters

Workers 2012

urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Workers 2012 - Page 10 Empty Re: Workers 2012

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:10 am

After a humbling start to the 2011-12 season, the South Florida Bulls picked up their first win, 31-13, over San Diego State.
    "We were close week 1, then didn't play up to our potential last week, but something good came out of that loss," Bulls' coach Urbanslegend said. "I think this is more of an indication of what you'll see on most Saturdays."
    B.J. Daniels was effective with a 9-of-17 mark passing for 206 yards and three touchdown passes.
    The Bulls jumped out to a 3-0 lead after a long pass play went to the three-yard line and the Aztec defense held.
    South Florida kept grinding away, however, and S. Bravo Brown caught a 7-yard pass for the first touchdown of the game.
    E. Landi added one of two touchdown hauls with a 64-yard reception off a beautiful play-action pass to go up 17-0. (REplay available.)
    After three third-and-long conversions of QB scrambles, SDSU entered the scoring bracket with a 4-yard QB run.
    The Bulls added two more scores with 1:21 left in the half, however, and this one was all but over.
    The most impressive score of the game came when G. Baker picked off a toss and broke two tackles to return it 55-yards for a score. (Replay available)
    "I have never seen that in any game I've been involved in," Legend said. "That was pretty neat and that just goes to show his ability as a playmaker."
    South Florida's final score came on a hail mary with time expiring in the first half. Again, it was Landi on the hookup from Daniels. (Replay available.)
    After the game it was made known that SDSU left half of their playbook back in California, so Legend is looking forward to seeing what the entire arsenal looks like.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:13 am

Looks like if Dip plays tonight we could be in for an advance. Hawk and Ho are both playing now from what I can tell.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:25 am

As for the pb glitch the rule is if you get into a user game or cpu game and notice that your pb is glitching pause the game and tell the other person. And if they scored i say start over and just go head up dont spot points unless you want to give them points but yea i thought i had it in the rules but guess not i will update it and user games are on default AA just like ranked games. Yea if it was #23 that burnt you i see why dude is fast as fuck and your db's are slower and with the new defense if players get beat on defense they get beat bad. But yea post the link if you want to.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:28 am

yungjswag89 wrote:As for the pb glitch the rule is if you get into a user game or cpu game and notice that your pb is glitching pause the game and tell the other person. And if they scored i say start over and just go head up dont spot points unless you want to give them points but yea i thought i had it in the rules but guess not i will update it and user games are on default AA just like ranked games. Yea if it was #23 that burnt you i see why dude is fast as fuck and your db's are slower and with the new defense if players get beat on defense they get beat bad. But yea post the link if you want to.

Yung, you're wrong about user games. Create an unranked match, see how it gives you different settings for minutes and difficulty?

That is the same as OD games. It isn't a ranked match, so it uses our settings. NOT our sliders, sliders are default 50, but if our OD diff. is set to Heisman our games play on Heisman, just like in an unranked game.

The devs spoke bout this in the EA official launch day live feed they did on ustream, I know this is fact 100%
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:31 am

Also, I dont like the not spotting a team points. What's to keep someone from saying they don't have their playbook every time they get down 7-0. A restart is fine. Making someone else take points away is another thing all together.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:33 am

Yeah, I agree with that one thousand percent, my original statement said spot the TD, I never would suggest anything else, only fair.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:36 am

yungjswag89 wrote:As for the pb glitch the rule is if you get into a user game or cpu game and notice that your pb is glitching pause the game and tell the other person. And if they scored i say start over and just go head up dont spot points unless you want to give them points but yea i thought i had it in the rules but guess not i will update it and user games are on default AA just like ranked games. Yea if it was #23 that burnt you i see why dude is fast as fuck and your db's are slower and with the new defense if players get beat on defense they get beat bad. But yea post the link if you want to.

It happened ONCE against man. Cover 3 zone was designed for slower defenses to defend the deep ball and I was pass committed. I don't know what play you are watching but only once did he catch me with man coverage and no safety help over the top, and I said, that one was my fault. Why are we all pretending like we didn't see crazy shit so far in these user games? The Yung hail mary against Kid, the lobs in the other games. The one I saved against Dink. Ya'll fuckin blind? I aint seen the replay yet lol but ima look at them soon and on the Hail Mary i threw vs kid it user caught it and i ran a trips and threw to the middle guys because that how the play is designed. And the only reason it wasnt picked was because i jumped a split second before he did. And ive tried deep passes vs users and its gets ate up by the defense but like i said homie we going to discuss all this so just chill if its something wrong we going to handle it
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:42 am

TheWeatherMan wrote:

It happened ONCE against man. Cover 3 zone was designed for slower defenses to defend the deep ball and I was pass committed. I don't know what play you are watching but only once did he catch me with man coverage and no safety help over the top, and I said, that one was my fault. Why are we all pretending like we didn't see crazy shit so far in these user games? The Yung hail mary against Kid, the lobs in the other games. The one I saved against Dink. Ya'll fuckin blind?

What a bitch.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 am

Yea i get what you saying that would be fair to spot the points and i guess they just put that in jared because there would be no other way to explain how in rivals last year my QB's couldn't throw a ball 5 yard within a open WR vs the cpu but vs users they hit guys on point. Im not saying you wrong jared i was just going off what i saw but if they did that then that is a wise thing to do because now cpu games and users games will feel similar and as for the AA sliders zeph we will all look into that week 4 but did you recruit zeph because its not showing green on my screen i dont want to advance on you and you aint finish recruiting
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:43 am

dipsh wrote:
    TheWeatherMan wrote:

It happened ONCE against man. Cover 3 zone was designed for slower defenses to defend the deep ball and I was pass committed. I don't know what play you are watching but only once did he catch me with man coverage and no safety help over the top, and I said, that one was my fault. Why are we all pretending like we didn't see crazy shit so far in these user games? The Yung hail mary against Kid, the lobs in the other games. The one I saved against Dink. Ya'll fuckin blind?

What a bitch.

Been to a title game yet? No?

Oh
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:44 am

Give me a minute
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:51 am

Very frustrating. Just lost I game I definitely should not have. I outplayed Louisville in every aspect of the game. There were multiple things that ticked me off. They pitched it on an option and fumbled which would've been a TD for me but it was called an incompletion apparently. And then they picked it everytime they got the chance and made superb plays on the ball to get them. My guys had multiple picks in their hands and just dropped them; in addition to all of my drops by WRs, the one in the endzone really hurt as I only got a field goal out of that drive. Two pick 6's and a missed field goal off the goal post did me in. Just a horribly frustrating game...

I don't know about anybody else but I definitely don't think we need to decrease user QB accuracy at all. I'm not a bad passer and make good decisions 85-90% of the time and still am under 50% completion percentage. Lesser QBs definitely play that way. I need to get a decent QB in here.

It sucks I'm the worst team by a long ways in the OD and I can't pull out the close ones against better teams when I should.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:55 am

Im with yah Jhawk. I'm obviously not a horrible user but my passing hasnt been great by any means.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:00 am

And they kicked a field goal with 1 second left rather than just running out the clock...

What the fuck is with EA's sportsmanship bullshit if they program the CPU to pull that shit.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:02 am

My passing game is kind of picking up some but maybe its because i got Griffin. I see now we got some stuff that need to be looked at and since week 4 is pretty close why not start now give me a min
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:03 am

Well, I always said that if ACC gets dropped so does INT on both sides, especially CPU. CPU on 50 picks everything.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:14 am

Ok i just posted the slider debate section try to keep all slider debate for workers there please thanks
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:31 am

Holy Fuck! I was about to be the most angry NCAA player in the history of NCAA frustration. Not only was my team 0-2, the Bearcats were on the verge of being 0-3. The first 2 and a half quarters of my game was absolutely embarassing.

I got down 30-3 with 6:17 left in the 3rd quarter. My stud RB got knocked out of the game early and I had managed to throw 4 picks which were all easily answered with mad points by Kentucky. But then......

Zach Collaros did work. Head Coach Getonmylevelho said fuck the run and put it all on his signal caller to bring the team back and save face for the entire team. Collaros finished with 3 touchdowns on 23-42 throwing with 492 yards.

These 3 star teams are tough to figure out man. I made my PB for State and somehow reasoned that I could use it for Cincy as well....not a good decision. So I go back to the drawing board in an attempt pull my record back to .500 when N.C. State comes to visit in week 4.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:48 am

good ole texas ass woopin
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:52 am

Damn, nice win. I don't feel so bad about taking a 3-point loss now. Watch out for the bruins yo.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:26 am

Yung when do you wanna play? I can play anytime today so whenever you can should be fine.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:09 am

About 4 CST should work and anytime after that
    KidIcarus27
    KidIcarus27

Post by KidIcarus27 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:58 am

yungjswag89 wrote:About 4 CST should work and anytime after that
    . hey Joker.... Thats Central Standard.... Not Canadian Standard.... Lol
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:32 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Damn, nice win. I don't feel so bad about taking a 3-point loss now. Watch out for the bruins yo.

Fuck the Bruins! Dip and the Bruins both suck balls
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:41 pm

dipsh wrote:good ole texas ass woopin

u like those default heisman sliders, huh?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:05 am