GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Rauloe
jhawk886
getonmylevelho
TheWeatherMan
mrdinknose
pops21kid
dipsh
splff3000
stoptherun
urbanslegend05
jusblaze09
Jaredlib
16 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 11 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Raulo what times work for you

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 6:23 pm

Dink just worked me lol. My team struggled on the road. His DB was attached to my WR's causing me to throw like 4 picks nobody ever got open. My Offensive line got punished. My defensive line never got in the back field. Blown coverage across the board. No run game at all. Couldnt bring his RB down for the life of me. His QB put the ball right on the money. The game was 10-10 at the half but i got to aggressive and made some huge mistakes and was getting them to 3rd down but he always converted. He was up 13 points and i threw to my TE and he fumbled and that sealed the deal. GG Dink i knew my lack of experiance on defense was going to catch me soon or later lol. Today was one of those days where nothing went my way but aint got time to sit around and cry lol Dip i hope you packed your lunch because dink got some work in the backfield lol..............Damn why Gaston had to get hurt lol
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat May 28, 2011 6:42 pm

I will kick Dinks ass.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Not if his team played like that. They was fired up and my team got shaken by the crowd and i couldnt shut they ass up lol
    Rauloe
    Rauloe

Post by Rauloe Sat May 28, 2011 6:54 pm

whens a good time for Zelph to run ? i think he said something bout 2 marrow..
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sat May 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Rauloe wrote:
    Rauloe wrote:24-17 Final FSU

Good game HO.. I shud have played to win instead of trying to be Aggressive.. INT before haf that lead to a TD, and not sure why i didnt slide on that QB scramble that ended in a fumble.. Played well enuff not to win mite as well say.. That Ward jr is serious.. Tell ya the truth, im not sure how i stayed in it that long cuz your team is super fast and they can get open with no problem... GG...

That was one hell of a game Rauloe. You had me on the ropes the entire game. I was sweatin over here trying not to get busted in week 2.

Florida State started the game with a 10+ play drive that ended in a missed extremely short field goal. That's when I realized that my Kicker was ranked a 49 because I didn't recruit one, so I immediately yanked his ass in favor of my punter. OSU's first drive stalled giving the Noles another opportunity to put the first points on the board. A 1 yard fullback dive would give Florida State a 7-0 lead late in the 1st.

The Buckeyes answered with a 75 yard pass play to the 4 yard line (replay), setting up a rushing score to tie the game at 7. Ohio State's defense played lights out in the 2nd quarter forcing Charles Ward Jr. to throw 2 interceptions. Their offense didn't let up on the Noles taking a 17-7 lead with 34 seconds left in the half.

Coach getonmylevelho was determined to score before the half knowing that the Buckeyes would be getting the ball to begin the 3rd quarter. However, the playcalling got a little overzealous and Ward threw his 3rd pick of the game. Luckily Coach Rauloe intended on scoring as well and threw an interception giving the Seminoles another chance to score. Ward Jr. would not let the previous 7 minutes and 28 seconds of the 2nd quarter phase him and threw a 34 yard touchdown to Ahmad Wright with 1 second left in the half(replay).

The second half looked a little more like the Noles of 2019. The defense did not allow anymore points for the Buckeyes. OSU came close a couple of times. One drive ended on Florida State's 32 yard line when QB Willie Barber scrambled up the field. He decided not to slide and got BLISTERED by Florida State linebacker Matt Webb which resulted in a fumble recovered by the Noles(replay).

The other opportunity was late in the 4th. Ohio State was desperate for a score but the Seminole defense came up big again. Rauloe had his team all the way down to the 5 yard line. Senior middle linebacker Luke Robinson dropped back into coverage, put his arms in the air, and the ball fell right into his hands(replay). Ward Jr. converted a couple first downs with his arms and eventually kneeled the ball to kill the clock.

Rauloe played very well. I don't know how this cat can lose to the Orangemen because he played me hard the entire time. He made Ward Jr. earn every completion he made cuz those DBs were doing work out there. Great game buddy. I have a feeling u are gonna surprise some folks and upset a couple users with that crucial schedule u got.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sat May 28, 2011 7:00 pm

dipsh wrote:The forums get a lot less chippy when the trojans are 0-2. Have u ever let ure mouth write a check ure ass couldn't cash? No. Well I know someone who has and they tell me it sucks.

Does this mean we won't be meeting in the championship for that rematch u wanted??
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 28, 2011 7:30 pm

Raulpe he said tomorrow morning

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm

Ho i see what you talking bout when you was saying you got to recruit guys that have high tackle ratings. Dinks whole team was breaking tackle all day.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sat May 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Yeah man..that rating is crucial. Anybody with a D...let em go...unless they have A+ coverage.

My guys were looking like fools playing against the cpu until I said F that. If you can't tackle, I don't need u.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Lol true but i cant ever get anybody that can tackle and two me only getting 8 recruits last season just killed my team. But i know when i be playing the cpu 82 speed guys be running like they 99 and they make a slight move and my defensers do some stupid animation lol They be acting like Noen Deion Sanders just ran past them and i say no son your grandpa just did now get your ass out there and put his ass into the ground.........but its safe to say the dont follow simple directions well lol
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Sat May 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Well I hope they look that way in te cocktail party

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 8:09 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Well I hope they look that way in te cocktail party
    Lol i bet but they might be improved by then atleast i hope. I think the Cal crowd and dinks defense just took me out of my rythem. I was able to play solid defense but i just couldn't keep up with his speed and my DB's was never in good position. And the main stat i lost the turnover battle i picked him off like 2 times but my offense never got out of first gear and he was getting the breaks. I feel when Gaston gets back i can play better defense and once my O-line understand what the word block means i can move the ball. Lol im serious i have no depth i cant afford for anybody to get hurt and people was getting knocked out in my game vs dink had me on edge lol
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Sat May 28, 2011 8:10 pm

Ho learned his lesson on tackle ratings when he played Ricardo Young.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 8:14 pm

You know what i believe the Home Crowd will be even more disrupting in 12 because the bigger stadiums be louder and i beat that will translate into more player getting rattled. But it was the perfect storm. Hostile Crowd + A Monster run game + a tough fast defense + Turnover's= A Loss
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat May 28, 2011 8:18 pm

getonmylevelho wrote:
    dipsh wrote:The forums get a lot less chippy when the trojans are 0-2. Have u ever let ure mouth write a check ure ass couldn't cash? No. Well I know someone who has and they tell me it sucks.

Does this mean we won't be meeting in the championship for that rematch u wanted??

I should probably win a game first before I talk about the NC. Very Happy
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat May 28, 2011 8:20 pm

yungjswag89 wrote:Ho i see what you talking bout when you was saying you got to recruit guys that have high tackle ratings. Dinks whole team was breaking tackle all day.

Ah so his win was lucky then? Good to hear. His luck will end soon.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 8:22 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Ho learned his lesson on tackle ratings when he played Ricardo Young.
    trust me i understand lol the problem is UF, AU, Bama, Mia, and FSU is getting all the guys that can tackle from the south lol. I was lucky to get Gaston, then he gets hurt lol I feel like in 12 i will be able to do a better job because im just getting use to the recruiting system. And i had only 2 seasons and some change to get some talent and win games. In real life it tough but doable in this OD you would have to be here for bout 4 or 5 seasons and have good classes each season. I have yet to break top 30 in recruiting class part because my recruiting tactics and part me losing games to the cpu. But i aint going to make any excuses.
    getonmylevelho
    getonmylevelho
    Admin

Post by getonmylevelho Sat May 28, 2011 8:22 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Ho learned his lesson on tackle ratings when he played Ricardo Young.

I can't say that I recall that name. But I do recall this one ACC championship that turned sour in the second half for the Noles.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 8:25 pm

dipsh wrote:
    yungjswag89 wrote:Ho i see what you talking bout when you was saying you got to recruit guys that have high tackle ratings. Dinks whole team was breaking tackle all day.

Ah so his win was lucky then? Good to hear. His luck will end soon.
    Naw his defense was way faster then my offense and i made some bad throws because i couldn't get any spacing. And his RB is like one of those brusing back in the old days with some good speed. And his crowd just added to my offensive and defensive struggles so he won that one it wasnt lucky

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 8:34 pm

I hope they tuned the amount of quality offensive and defensive lineman in 12. It may be 6 or 7 guys that is good enough to start the rest take 3 years and probably a rs year to get to the level to play at a high level. I think they need to up the amount of pocket passers to. Its way to many pure scrambling QBs. If you running a option or spread option offense it works but if you trying to run a pro, Air Raid, or run and shoot offense its a pain. But i think i read something saying depending on what type of offense you run will determined the type of player that want to come to you school. So if urb runs a spread he might have 96-99 speed guys everywere lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 28, 2011 9:43 pm

God damn anybody have Rauloe's number? Zehp can play right now if he is available.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:13 pm

guess not lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Wait dink and yunj played to today? I just got home and am reading the last couple pages how did the game go? I assume dink won from the comments about tackling
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Sat May 28, 2011 10:13 pm

I text him, no go tonight, they should play tomorrrrrrrrrrow mornign.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:33 am