GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
chugg18
pops21kid
Joker12
jusblaze09
TheWeatherMan
dclark44
splff3000
getonmylevelho
stoptherun
Jaredlib
Rauloe
urbanslegend05
da5playmaker
17 posters

Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 29 Empty Award Winners

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Heisman Winner: WR Stanly Fletcher Texas

Maxwell: HB James Price USC

Walter Camp: HB Jame Price USC

Bednarik: ROLB Nick Polamalu USC

Nagurski: ROLB Nick Polamalu USC

O'Brien: QB Daniel Douglas BC

Walker: HB James Price USC

Biletnikoff: WR Stanley Fletcher Texas

Mackey: TE Prince Williams NIU

Outland: C Cory Mccormick MIA

Rimington: C Cory Mccormick MIA

Lombardi: LE Stephen Hester OU

Best LB: ROLB Nick Polamalu USC

Thorpe: CB Glenn Fowler FSU

Groza: K Quinton Harris Bama

Guy: P Wallace Watson USC

Best Ret: HB Ashley McNeal Bama

dipsh
    dipsh

Rivals 2011 Dynasty - Page 29 Empty Re: Rivals 2011 Dynasty

Post by dipsh Mon May 23, 2011 12:15 am

If I can't play till tomorrow afternoon am i gonna get simmed?
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon May 23, 2011 1:20 am

Rauloe wrote:Good win to end the season over Ole Miss 19-14... after a few early turnovers, OSU got it in gear and pulled out the victory. Lookin forward to the off season..

How does my move to the SEC Looks.. Time for a change of scenery for Coach Rauloe and Asst Coach LeRoy Stokes

To be honest, I say this late in the game you should be allowed to move wherever you want in the offseason. This next season could very well be the last, and we definitely don't have more than 2 more in us....but of course it is Urbans decision....

So zehp and I are about to play. I wouldn't say I am drunk as fuck, but I definitely am uhhh....a little off balance if you know what I'm saying. I started the day with half a glass of Jameson on ice, then downed about 4 glasses of this white wine sangria shit I never seen before but was pretty delicious. The party ended too early for good shit to happen but I did exchange numbers with slightly chubby blonde shick with huge tits. Take what you can get, right?

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 1:28 am

Jaredlib wrote:
    Rauloe wrote:Good win to end the season over Ole Miss 19-14... after a few early turnovers, OSU got it in gear and pulled out the victory. Lookin forward to the off season..

How does my move to the SEC Looks.. Time for a change of scenery for Coach Rauloe and Asst Coach LeRoy Stokes

To be honest, I say this late in the game you should be allowed to move wherever you want in the offseason. This next season could very well be the last, and we definitely don't have more than 2 more in us....but of course it is Urbans decision....

So zehp and I are about to play. I wouldn't say I am drunk as fuck, but I definitely am uhhh....a little off balance if you know what I'm saying. I started the day with half a glass of Jameson on ice, then downed about 4 glasses of this white wine sangria shit I never seen before but was pretty delicious. The party ended too early for good shit to happen but I did exchange numbers with slightly chubby blonde shick with huge tits. Take what you can get, right?
    Hey pussy is pussy lol But chubby girls need love to and some of them are very flexable lol

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 1:33 am

dipsh wrote:If I can't play till tomorrow afternoon am i gonna get simmed?
    i doubt you get simmed because only me and rauole played our game and i think urb is trying to knock out offseason tomorrow night if everyone schedule is able

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 1:49 am

Well as much as i want to see who win this game i got work in the a.m. so good luck to both of you and hope no key player have a career ending injury lol
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon May 23, 2011 2:26 am

That was.....a weird game...

The whole drink all day and play at night idea sounded good on paper but...not sure I really liked it lol...

Ugh...to be honest I can't remember specifc shit. But, I won 17-14.

Basically, the game was won in the first quarter. Zehp threw two picks on his first two drives and that sealed his fate. I jumped up to a 14-0 lead thanks to great field position on those picks, and after that I was able to just pound the rock and kill clock. He had three turnovers total and I had zero, its hard to win with that kind of TO differential.

In fairness....Zehp actually played pretty well...take away those 3 picks and its his game...his QB got hurt but a more mobile guy is his backup and even tho he is rated lower than his starter he was harder to defend by far. Zehp closed the gap to 17-14 in the fourth but with 3 minutes left he decided to kick it deep and play defense,i moved the chains and then with all TOs used, a minute left, 3rd and 4, I run a play action sweep and hit a wide open WR down the middle to seal the deal.

We are both tired as shit...im going to bed...good game zehp, sloppy, we both missed FGs in this one...but fun tho. Feels good to win the big game...

Play yo shit!!! lets adbance to offseason bitches!!!

I have a feeling this offseason is gonna DRRRAAAG

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 8:42 am

Jaredlib wrote:That was.....a weird game...

The whole drink all day and play at night idea sounded good on paper but...not sure I really liked it lol...

Ugh...to be honest I can't remember specifc shit. But, I won 17-14.

Basically, the game was won in the first quarter. Zehp threw two picks on his first two drives and that sealed his fate. I jumped up to a 14-0 lead thanks to great field position on those picks, and after that I was able to just pound the rock and kill clock. He had three turnovers total and I had zero, its hard to win with that kind of TO differential.

In fairness....Zehp actually played pretty well...take away those 3 picks and its his game...his QB got hurt but a more mobile guy is his backup and even tho he is rated lower than his starter he was harder to defend by far. Zehp closed the gap to 17-14 in the fourth but with 3 minutes left he decided to kick it deep and play defense,i moved the chains and then with all TOs used, a minute left, 3rd and 4, I run a play action sweep and hit a wide open WR down the middle to seal the deal.

We are both tired as shit...im going to bed...good game zehp, sloppy, we both missed FGs in this one...but fun tho. Feels good to win the big game...

Play yo shit!!! lets adbance to offseason bitches!!!

I have a feeling this offseason is gonna DRRRAAAG
    lol its funny that the game came down to that stat because you was like 3rd in turnover diff and he was like 70ish lol
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Mon May 23, 2011 10:59 am

Let's get our shit done fellas anddo the offseason tonight. I'm thinking about 10 eastern if we can swing it. I'm soooo ready for 2021.
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Mon May 23, 2011 11:20 am

Ill be done around 6 fellas
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon May 23, 2011 11:52 am

"lol its funny that the game came down to that stat because you was like 3rd in turnover diff and he was like 70ish lol"

I told him the same exact thing. I think my QB only threw like 4 picks all season.

Had we been totally sober he probably would have won. He came out playing really stupid. The second quarter on we both settled into our regular gameplay and it was a close game but the first quarter killed him.

As far as the offseason goes....I really hope we can all get together for an hour tonight to do it like the old days but something tells me that wont happen, I am sure someone has work or something. And has anyone seen Stop in the last week?

Here's all I can really say, we are really within our last 2 seasons, and there is a good chance this could be the last one period, so I hope we don't end up spending too much tme in offseason when, to be honest, aside from position changes and cuts, it really doesnt matter that much...

But, if it takes awhile it takes awhile, no problem....

TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Mon May 23, 2011 11:58 am

FUCK YOU JARED

BITCH

Just kidding.

Here's is all I am gonna say...Jared is hard to beat when he doesn't turn the ball over. I DEFINITELY could point out that I was WAY fuckin' more wasted than he was, and I think he held back at the party ON PURPOSE, you dirty bitch, but hey, he won fair and square.

I expect to compete again next year.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Mon May 23, 2011 12:00 pm

I'm gonna play my bowl game around 230 mountain today.
    I have to work tonight till about 11pm mountain. Dipsh is gonna take care of the players leaving. I will set my recruiting to auto so that y'all can advance past my recruiting. I would really like to do the position changes and cut players if possible. If not Dish can do that for me as well. Sorry homies I was lookin forward to the off season but I don't wanna hold y'all up
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Mon May 23, 2011 12:03 pm

Gamestop is doing 40% on trade-ins this week FWIW
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon May 23, 2011 12:03 pm

As far as next year goes, it all hinges on my speed back Keller, hes a junior with 96 speed that I intentionally didnt give too many carries to this year since I had two other HBs with 92+ speed so I divied up caries big time. Problem is he still ended up with 14 TDs so I think he might go pro on me since I have bad luck with that. If he comes back though, I will have him and that power back I mentioned to share the rock and my QB is getting better. I will lose speed at WR tho but I have some good recruits coming in who will start right away.

On defense I should be improved everywhere. This year I redshirted an end (an 85 ovr sophomore) and and 3 OLBs who were freshman and would hve started or been primary backups. If my corner doesnt go early to the NFL I should be improved on D if not at least the same as this year.

That being said, I got lucky this year with turnovers and that wont always happen....
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon May 23, 2011 12:08 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Gamestop is doing 40% on trade-ins this week FWIW

I am going there today to pick up L.A. Noire.
    TheWeatherMan
    TheWeatherMan

Post by TheWeatherMan Mon May 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Next season should be pretty nice. I lost a couple 99 o-lineman but my defense is only getting better and I have a nice dual-threat QB I recruited last year and redshirted who will see the field in certain packages along with returning starter
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon May 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Hey guys a lot of you have talked about a college basketball game on the ps3 that is really good. I also read about it on the OS NCAA football forum people were saying it is the best game out there for recruiting and coaching impact ratings and stuff like that, is it 2k8 or 2k9? I was gonna find a used copy.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon May 23, 2011 12:35 pm

jusblaze09 wrote:Gamestop is doing 40% on trade-ins this week FWIW

WTF? Damn!! I shoulda waited a week before trading in Black Ops and NCAA.
    jusblaze09
    jusblaze09

Post by jusblaze09 Mon May 23, 2011 2:21 pm

Well, all they did was release a blog stating when they will release each blog this week, but it looks like they won't up the number of users.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Mon May 23, 2011 2:48 pm

That blows. Looks like they wanted to give me a headache.
    urbanslegend05
    urbanslegend05

Post by urbanslegend05 Mon May 23, 2011 2:53 pm

Man I think my game is screwed. Every game I've tried to play lately has acted like it's going to freeze and will stall out for like 15 seconds before going again. It did it against ho and I thought it was the connection, then it did it in the sec championship and I realized it's the game. Now in the sugar bowl it completely froze on the opening kickoff. I gotta figure out a way to fix this bc even if it doesn't freeze, it's annoying as hell.

Also, I don't think I've said it yet but congrats to Jared on winning a championship.
    pops21kid

Post by pops21kid Mon May 23, 2011 3:42 pm

Congrats jared.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon May 23, 2011 3:58 pm

urbanslegend05 wrote:Man I think my game is screwed. Every game I've tried to play lately has acted like it's going to freeze and will stall out for like 15 seconds before going again. It did it against ho and I thought it was the connection, then it did it in the sec championship and I realized it's the game. Now in the sugar bowl it completely froze on the opening kickoff. I gotta figure out a way to fix this bc even if it doesn't freeze, it's annoying as hell.

Also, I don't think I've said it yet but congrats to Jared on winning a championship.

Yeah, you might be going through the same thing that I went through with my game. I don't know what it was, but I had to get this guy from my spot to clean it with a special solution for cleaning discs. I don't remember what the name of it was though. Try cleaning it yourself and see if it gets better.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Mon May 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Thanks guys.

I just went to Gamestop and took advantage of that deal. I have NCAA paid for and 30 bucks towards madden already, also got a copy of College Hoops 2k8 for 4 bucks. Never played it before doing the tutorial now, seems fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:50 am