GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
noflyzone27
Bnew10
GenoP
archerbur
GWORLD74
SUHsquad420
getonmylevelho
k15nichols
Eatz
HossboyHoocH
Preacher_jack
russellmorris52
Mr.Slick
Jalen_d
Kingofda334
OrganizedChaos
stoptherun
robgman15
Shooter
dominoslarry
Joker12
Brownsfan23
Aftershock9958
Marco_SNAPS_55
Dolfinley
jhawk886
JoeyJ1203
Sinister
Muckem
splff3000
drew-73-stl
TJ
36 posters

Grinders Discussion Thread

splff3000
    splff3000

Grinders Discussion Thread - Page 12 Empty Re: Grinders Discussion Thread

Post by splff3000 Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Bengals
    OrganizedChaos
    OrganizedChaos

Post by OrganizedChaos Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:50 pm

He wanted RG3!! Close one...I vote to keep em tho, better than playin CPU right?
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:50 pm

Organizedchaos wrote:He wanted RG3!! Close one...I vote to keep em tho, better than playin CPU right?

Lol thanks Chaos!
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:02 pm

I agree...but stop running it (score&stats) up mfer!!!
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:15 pm

I actually kinda agree with chaos here. Only because shooter was a good member and active if I had a vote on the matter I would vote to keep him out of the league until the next season then if he wants to come back, he can join fresh in the new season ie after the draft. I think it should definitely be no sooner than next season tho. Let the CPU make some moves for him and draft for him and all that shit then let him back in with a notice that the next time is it. That's my opinion on that matter.

I also want to say that I 100% believe that hawk did the right thing by booting him. He has given numerous warnings and punishments and everyone else has seemed to "get with the program". Something drastic had to be done and this is it IMO.

I don't know how everyone else feels about my idea of having shooter come back next season, but if he says he would be willing to come back next season hawk, would you be willing to put this up to a vote? I know this is just my opinion so if any decision about him coming back were to be made, I would think it would have to be a league wide decisiin since were the ones thats going to be playing him. If you don't wanna allow him back in next season hawk, I can respect that and am ok with that as well.
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:17 pm

I think you bitches were just scared of him in the playoffs Wink
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:58 pm

splff3000 wrote:I actually kinda agree with chaos here. Only because shooter was a good member and active if I had a vote on the matter I would vote to keep him out of the league until the next season then if he wants to come back, he can join fresh in the new season ie after the draft. I think it should definitely be no sooner than next season tho. Let the CPU make some moves for him and draft for him and all that shit then let him back in with a notice that the next time is it. That's my opinion on that matter.

I also want to say that I 100% believe that hawk did the right thing by booting him. He has given numerous warnings and punishments and everyone else has seemed to "get with the program". Something drastic had to be done and this is it IMO.

I don't know how everyone else feels about my idea of having shooter come back next season, but if he says he would be willing to come back next season hawk, would you be willing to put this up to a vote? I know this is just my opinion so if any decision about him coming back were to be made, I would think it would have to be a league wide decisiin since were the ones thats going to be playing him. If you don't wanna allow him back in next season hawk, I can respect that and am ok with that as well.

Well I tslked to Shooter and he wasn't interested in coming back if he couldn't come back before the end of the this season so fuck it. No need for a poll or nothing if the mfer doesn't wanna come back lol.
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:12 pm

splff3000 wrote:
    splff3000 wrote:I actually kinda agree with chaos here. Only because shooter was a good member and active if I had a vote on the matter I would vote to keep him out of the league until the next season then if he wants to come back, he can join fresh in the new season ie after the draft. I think it should definitely be no sooner than next season tho. Let the CPU make some moves for him and draft for him and all that shit then let him back in with a notice that the next time is it. That's my opinion on that matter.

Well I tslked to Shooter and he wasn't interested in coming back if he couldn't come back before the end of the this season so fuck it. No need for a poll or nothing if the mfer doesn't wanna come back lol.

Lol I wanna come back for the playoffs! If I can't come back for the playoffs I'll be alright with the offseason. If I miss the offseason I don't think I'll want to play. Lots of my guys need resigned and if the CPU fucks it all up, I'll just accept the punishment I guess.
    Sinister
    Sinister

Post by Sinister Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:24 pm

Hawk,

I read on the chatbox you thinkin bout firing coaches cause mfers keep changing coaches. I get that but i changed once and got shit tired up in players i don't want that shit turned on. maybe you should only be able to change so many times a season or some shit but please don't turn that on
    Preacher_jack

Post by Preacher_jack Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:58 pm

I keep changing coaches cause I'm just trying to get my playbook in order(stupid that you can't change it in the my career tab) and I want the perfect setup for my dude. But I'll be done changing if it means getting booted.
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:20 pm

He was saying he's going to turn ON firing coaches so that it gives guys an incentive to fight for every win or else they'll have to remake their coach and loose all their XP. He did mention how people like myself change coaches often and don't care about XP, but that's all I read cause after a while I don't give a damn what hawk is saying (or maybe I just didn't see it, toss up on that).

BTW, drum roll please, but I think I may have redone my coach for the last time! this season
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:46 pm

tmjohns18 wrote:He was saying he's going to turn ON firing coaches so that it gives guys an incentive to fight for every win or else they'll have to remake their coach and loose all their XP. He did mention how people like myself change coaches often and don't care about XP, but that's all I read cause after a while I don't give a damn what hawk is saying (or maybe I just didn't see it, toss up on that).

BTW, drum roll please, but I think I may have redone my coach for the last time! this season

Sin, this is true. He said he was gonna turn firing on so guys would want to play their games and would not tank at the end of the season for higher draft slots because they could be fired and lose all of their xp. I completely understand where your coming from tho. I'm kinda on the fence about this one because I understand what Hawk's trying to do, but I also understand users like you and a few others who don't have winning records every season, might have a higher chance at getting fired because of this. It's a tough call.

On a different note, you guys need to vote on whether shooter should be allowed to rejoin the league in the offseason. Vote here: https://ncaa.forumotion.com/t1082-shooter-s-reinstatement-poll

jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:44 pm

1- Waiver wire signs, are they allowed for resign or they going to FA bidding to simulate NFL waiver
    Anybody who has been claimed off of the waiver wire can not be resigned and must be allowed to go through free agency.

2- Glitched team resigns, we are closing in on the end of the year and still no solid word on the entire process for the glitched teams outside of drop and resign week 17 (and which players eligible)
    If you had the glitch, you may drop and resign any player who was delegated and rejected so that they now say "unavailable" in week 17. However, in order to be allowed to do this, you must have posted a picture proving you had the glitch and you must now take another picture and post it of any players who say unavailable who you are going to drop and resign.

3- Increase in trades, is voting over? Will they be increased?
    Yes to both. Season trades limit is increased to 3 and the carryover limit is increased to 5.

Bonus- Why are you a Mizzou Chiefs fan, a KU fan, but hate Mizzou-a-neeses?
    Because, Missouri is a shit hole full of slavers. We Kansans are abolitionists mfer!
    Brownsfan23
    Brownsfan23

Post by Brownsfan23 Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:38 pm

What about players that havent shown up this season in resigns/negotiations? Is it like last year where we can release and resign?
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:08 am

So we're able to resign players that we signed out of FA, just not those that were claimed on waivers....correct?
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:41 pm

Correct muck.

Advanced

Scheduling Deadline: 10:00 PM CT Saturday

Advance Deadline: 1:00 PM CT Monday
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Let this be a lesson for all you mfers out there. I lost Pryor for 2 weeks in a meaningless game on the last week of the season. SMH, this shit sucks. I was playing him to try to get rid of his cold streak. Hopefully an injury does that too lol.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:29 pm

splff3000 wrote:Let this be a lesson for all you mfers out there. I lost Pryor for 2 weeks in a meaningless game on the last week of the season. SMH, this shit sucks. I was playing him to try to get rid of his cold streak. Hopefully an injury does that too lol.
    Lol, I don't think it does. Last year Charles got hurt for 5 games and when he came back, he was still on a hot streak.
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:08 am

I am having alot of problems postin the picture hawk. Ill try again tomorrow
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:58 am

Jets finish their collapse and end up 8-8, neither losers nor winners. On a brighter note, Quinton Coples is now a high motor-boating son of a bitch.
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:43 am

guys chris houston and te sheffler will be picked up, i dropped em off the site, and now i cant find them so i have to do it from the ps3, its for the fa glitch or w/e
    Marco_SNAPS_55
    Marco_SNAPS_55

Post by Marco_SNAPS_55 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:12 pm

JoeyJ1203 wrote:guys chris houston and te sheffler will be picked up, i dropped em off the site, and now i cant find them so i have to do it from the ps3, its for the fa glitch or w/e

Hey Joey did u post a pic? Cause I'm having problems doing it
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:27 pm

I sent mine to Hawk in a text, bc I couldn't do it from my phone for some reason. Shoulda got a Droid?
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Sat Dec 15, 2012 3:42 pm

I also text hawk marco
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Lmao, you fags need to get a Droid lol. No seriously if you have a desktop or laptop there ia an app that is wonderful in situations like this or in any situation where you wanna get pics or songs onto another device such as a laptop or desktop. It's called dropbox and I love it.

How it works is the app is loaded onto your phone and any other device with access to the internet such as a laptop or desktop. Now all you do is send the pic or whatever to the dropbox app on your phone( just do it like you would send it in a text and it should have added dropbox as an option) and it is automatically in your dropbox folder on your laptop or wherever you saved to folder at.

I have sent myself Excel files, mp3's, and of course pics. If you like sharing files with other people you can have them download the folder too and they have access to all the same files. A good example of how all this works is last summer me and the fam went to the beach and I took pics of the kids. I immediately sent those pics to the dropbox app and called my mom and told her there were pics in there. She had downloaded the folder onto her computer at home so she was able to access the pics right away. When i got home I was able to access the pics on my laptop and save them to another folder that I use for pics. It really is a handy app.

Last edited by splff3000 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:00 am