GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+32
noflyzone27
Bnew10
GenoP
archerbur
GWORLD74
SUHsquad420
getonmylevelho
k15nichols
Eatz
HossboyHoocH
Preacher_jack
russellmorris52
Mr.Slick
Jalen_d
Kingofda334
OrganizedChaos
stoptherun
robgman15
Shooter
dominoslarry
Joker12
Brownsfan23
Aftershock9958
Marco_SNAPS_55
Dolfinley
jhawk886
JoeyJ1203
Sinister
Muckem
splff3000
drew-73-stl
TJ
36 posters

Grinders Discussion Thread

splff3000
    splff3000

Grinders Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Grinders Discussion Thread

Post by splff3000 Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:24 am

Dolfinley wrote:I'm not saying play their game at that time. I'm talking about scheduling. Who is going to send someone a text message at 3 a.m.? That's inconsiderate as fuck. Read what I said and don't make up your mind after reading three lines mfer. I said SCHEDULE. Not PLAY

My bad, I thought you were talking about a game getting played. Anyway,how do you know they haven't talked yet and are playing at 7am? Maybe they don't feel the need to post in the schedule thread because they plan playing before the schedule deadline. I never post in the schedule thread because I know that most times I will play before the sched deadline. You never know. You ca't be moving the deadline around to suit your needs. There's a reason its called a deadline lol.
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:27 am

kingkoal1 wrote:
    russellmorris52 wrote:
    kingkoal1 wrote:

Hey i can play later today maybe around 6pm or 7 pm

today at 6 sounds perfect , ill probably be in the studio but ill just bring my PS3 with me

Hey i sent a few texts to your phone i can play right now will be up until 2am if not can play around 11am -2pm tmrw let me know when is best for u i think our game might be the last game to be played for the week
    best way to reach is via text but will check the game scheduler for your response too

BC this....
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:46 am

ok and? Looks like someone trying to schedule a game to me. What;s your point.
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:57 am

By the words, "Hey I sent you a few texts" there's an implication that he hasn't received a reply.
    Muckem
    Muckem

Post by Muckem Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:59 am

Dolfinley wrote:By the words, "Hey I sent you a few texts" there's an implication that he hasn't received a reply.

How does changing the time of day of the scheduling deadline change if someone receives a text back or not?
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:02 am

In this scenario it doesn't. We're on to a different point now.

As far as the scheduling deadline, my point is, a more centralized scheduling deadline would help kill the dead time periods (mainly 2-8 a.m.) when most people aren't going to be trying to work out a time.
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:53 am

Said that a while back, hawk see's no logic in standardizing a windows versus purely 18 past each advance. Would also help if people text first instead of just posting on here where it seems half the league rarely visits regularly. Shouldn't take 18 to make contact with each other anyhow. But oh well, maybe adv now can be tightened up due to playoffs looming.

It also seems like the last game was scheduled for 6 yesterday but didn't get played. It also seems there are large boa constrictors moving their way up florida raping dogs at will.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:01 pm

If any of you could do math and paid attention, you would realize that it's not always18 hours. Anyways, I have it at 10 am central time. I figure that gives guys enough time in the morning to be awake and get a time scheduled. I don't see what moving it back to noon really does, and I'm not making the deadline that much shorter to move it to the night before. I see no issue with a 10 am scheduling deadline honestly; if guys need a little bit of time in the morning to schedule a game, this gives it to them.
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:20 pm

jhawk886 wrote:If any of you could do math and paid attention, you would realize that it's not always18 hours. Anyways, I have it at 10 am central time. I figure that gives guys enough time in the morning to be awake and get a time scheduled. I don't see what moving it back to noon really does, and I'm not making the deadline that much shorter to move it to the night before. I see no issue with a 10 am scheduling deadline honestly; if guys need a little bit of time in the morning to schedule a game, this gives it to them.

I agree with Hawk here. Once you set the deadline you can't just move it at will. You don't know the other person's situation. As a lot of you know, sometimes I work at night...... all night.... from 5:30pm to 6am. When I'm on my stretch of nights, I sleep pretty much all day. If someone was to text me during the day while I was sleeping, there is a good chance that I won't respond until much later when I get some free time at work. There are quite a few times where I had scheduling talks with people after midnight. In fact, if I remember correctly, you have too urb so I don't know why you would be saying no one would be trying to schedule a game between midnight at 10am lol. Everybody isn't on the same schedule. You have people on the west coast, people working nights, and all kinds of shit. Hawks doing it right IMO.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Advanced

Scheduling Deadline: Tuesday 10:00 PM CT

Advance Deadline: Wednesday 1:00 PM CT
    OrganizedChaos
    OrganizedChaos

Post by OrganizedChaos Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:39 am

Redskins dismantle giants to win NFC East!( aka NFC least) chaos will be coming for the playoffs.
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:15 pm

Whens schedule d/l? Playoffs so close, LEEGGGGGOOOO
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:50 pm

Three Q's for you hawk...

1- Waiver wire signs, are they allowed for resign or they going to FA bidding to simulate NFL waiver
    Anybody who has been claimed off of the waiver wire can not be resigned and must be allowed to go through free agency.

2- Glitched team resigns, we are closing in on the end of the year and still no solid word on the entire process for the glitched teams outside of drop and resign week 17 (and which players eligible)
    If you had the glitch, you may drop and resign any player who was delegated and rejected so that they now say "unavailable" in week 17. However, in order to be allowed to do this, you must have posted a picture proving you had the glitch and you must now take another picture and post it of any players who say unavailable who you are going to drop and resign.

3- Increase in trades, is voting over? Will they be increased?
    Yes to both. Season trades limit is increased to 3 and the carryover limit is increased to 5.

Bonus- Why are you a Mizzou Chiefs fan, a KU fan, but hate Mizzou-a-neeses?
    Because, Missouri is a shit hole full of slavers. We Kansans are abolitionists mfer!
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:44 pm

tmjohns18 wrote:Three Q's for you hawk...

1- Waiver wire signs, are they allowed for resign or they going to FA bidding to simulate NFL waiver
    Anybody who has been claimed off of the waiver wire can not be resigned and must be allowed to go through free agency.

2- Glitched team resigns, we are closing in on the end of the year and still no solid word on the entire process for the glitched teams outside of drop and resign week 17 (and which players eligible)
    If you had the glitch, you may drop and resign any player who was delegated and rejected so that they now say "unavailable" in week 17. However, in order to be allowed to do this, you must have posted a picture proving you had the glitch and you must now take another picture and post it of any players who say unavailable who you are going to drop and resign.

3- Increase in trades, is voting over? Will they be increased?
    Yes to both. Season trades limit is increased to 3 and the carryover limit is increased to 5.

Bonus- Why are you a Mizzou Chiefs fan, a KU fan, but hate Mizzou-a-neeses?
    Because, Missouri is a shit hole full of slavers. We Kansans are abolitionists mfer!

WTF? You asked questions then answered them yourself?
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:47 pm

Hey, all you mfers in the Rivals Fantasy Football league, check out the fantasy football thread.
    TJ
    TJ

Post by TJ Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:51 pm

splff3000 wrote:

WTF? You asked questions then answered them yourself?

No.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:16 am

After yet another blatant violation of our rules, Shooter has been booted from the league.

For those who would like to know what he did this time, he obviously supersimmed the D to get an insane amount of offensive plays and racked up huge offensive numbers. 421 yards passing on 48 attempts and 330 yards rushing on 47 attempts.

This is why supersimming one side of the ball is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Although, given that he made supersimming illegal in his own league as well, it's obvious this was just another attempt to pad his stats and get his players XP.

We have been over this shit again and again. I'm generally a laid back guy and will give you the benefit of the doubt. But I'm done fucking around with this shit and people testing me just to see what they can get away with. Test me at your own peril motherfuckers.
    Dolfinley
    Dolfinley
    Admin

Post by Dolfinley Wed Dec 12, 2012 4:24 am

jhawk886 wrote:After yet another blatant violation of our rules, Shooter has been booted from the league.

For those who would like to know what he did this time, he obviously supersimmed the D to get an insane amount of offensive plays and racked up huge offensive numbers. 421 yards passing on 48 attempts and 330 yards rushing on 47 attempts.

This is why supersimming one side of the ball is not allowed and will not be tolerated. Although, given that he made supersimming illegal in his own league as well, it's obvious this was just another attempt to pad his stats and get his players XP.

We have been over this shit again and again. I'm generally a laid back guy and will give you the benefit of the doubt. But I'm done fucking around with this shit and people testing me just to see what they can get away with. Test me at your own peril motherfuckers.

In the immortal words of Black Rob, "Like....whoa"
    JoeyJ1203

Post by JoeyJ1203 Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:08 am

game done, u can advance hawk, sorry bout the wait guys, emergency came up
    splff3000
    splff3000

Post by splff3000 Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:55 am

jhawk886 wrote:After yet another blatant violation of our rules, Shooter has been booted from the league.

Lol didn't expect to see that this morning lol.
    Joker12
    Joker12

Post by Joker12 Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:22 am

Damn Hawk, didn't think you'd ever actually do it. Good for you Applause
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 am

I didn't super sim shit. But okay have fun guys.
    jhawk886
    jhawk886

Post by jhawk886 Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Shooter wrote:I didn't super sim shit. But okay have fun guys.
    Well, then you obviously ran no huddle for the entire damn game. Which, is also in blatant violation of the rules.

Anyways;

Advanced

Scheduling Deadline: 4:00 PM CT Thursday

Advance Deadline: 11:00 AM CT Friday
    Shooter
    Shooter

Post by Shooter Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:21 pm

I really didn't lol. I did my 5 hurry ups in the first half that I'm supposedly allowed to do. Then I ran it just about every single play in the second half and they weren't stopping anything. I admit that I didn't let the clock run until mid-way through the fourth though. Too boring to just sit there. If I'm booted for doing that, I guess it is what it is. I'm the stat padder yet my stats are no where near as bad as half the guys in the league... But like I said, have fun guys. Big Hug
    OrganizedChaos
    OrganizedChaos

Post by OrganizedChaos Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:43 pm

What team was shooter?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:30 pm