GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Jbrax1122
PalmettoTiger
IUcookie
Jaredlib
dipsh
9 posters

Week 5!!!

Jbrax1122

Week 5!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Week 5!!!

Post by Jbrax1122 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:57 pm

Haha yeah it's all fun and games to me. I'm sure when I play a few of you guys, your opinion will change. So until then call me grilled cheese while i take ASU to the top. One thing I can is I'm not the best player ever but I'm good so you guys better be good to beat me. And if you do I'll still talk shit! Ha
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Jbrax1122 wrote:Haha yeah it's all fun and games to me. I'm sure when I play a few of you guys, your opinion will change. So until then call me grilled cheese while i take ASU to the top. One thing I can is I'm not the best player ever but I'm good so you guys better be good to beat me. And if you do I'll still talk shit! Ha

That's the spirit! Chugg and Dink are some cheesy fuckers too. Plus the game name burn was pretty sweet.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:31 pm

well that game was bizarre. You guys must know something I dont cuz thats two users that have totally fuckin shredded me in the air, rarely throwin incompletions, and I cant pass for shit

I couldn't stop Cookie when it mattered. I don't even feel like I won. Cookie outplayed me. THere was some bllshit play that I guess I blinked or something but my guy caught it even though he was covered like a glove and I wasnt even throwing to him. I swear I lined up in punt because I totally jus thought it was an incomplete pass but the game gave me a 24 yard completion there.. Like literally, it was third and long on that play and I threw the pass that I swear I didnt see a catch animation but fuck, the game gave it to me. I literally lined up in punt without thinking and when I looked it said first down I had to PM cookie cuz I thjought it was a glitch

I dont understand what the fuck I am supposed to do on defense anymore. THe last year of rivals 11 I allowed 9 points a game, and now in this game I cant stop a fucking nosebleed. Maybe its my secondary, his guys were getting open on routes that my guys were getting fucking eaten alive on. I guess I gotta look at the ratings.

Ive never been this down after a win. Cookie deserved to win this one.

Last edited by Jaredlib on Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Jared and I just had a hell of a game. Neither of us deserved to win
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:37 pm

Jaredlib wrote:well that game was bizarre. You guys must know something I dont cuz thats two users that have totally fuckin shredded me in the air, rarely throwin incompletions, and I cant pass for shit

I couldn't stop Cookie when it mattered. I don't even feel like I won. Cookie outplayed me. THere was some bllshit play that I guess I blinked or something but my guy caught it even though he was covered like a glove and I wasnt even throwing to him. I swear I lined up in punt because I totally jus thought it was an incomplete pass but the game gave me a 24 yard completion there.

I dont understand what the fuck I am supposed to do on defense anymore. THe last year of rivals 11 I allowed 9 points a game, and now in this game I cant stop a fucking nosebleed. Maybe its my secondary, his guys were getting open on routes that my guys were getting fucking eaten alive on. I guess I gotta look at the ratings.

Ive never been this down after a win. Cookie deserved to win this one.

Dude neither of us deserved to win. I threw a pick six right to your guy and I didn't even bother running out the time. And hell you missed a 30 something yard field goal.

And that one catch you were talking about, I put my pass defense on conservative to try and just swat everything. Big Mistake. My guy just tipped it and your guy came out of no where and caught it. I knew he caught it, I was just hoping you were going to punt on first down lol.

Anyways that was a good game, scouting report coming right now
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:38 pm

Cookie you honestly played much better than I did. Look our completion percentages. I had a better team, at home, and I "barely won," I really lost. I've never had that much trouble finding an open WR.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:56 pm

I uploaded highlights from the game on the dynasty wire thing in the OD, check out that bullshi catch. Wow....
    IUcookie
    IUcookie

Post by IUcookie Fri Jul 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Jaredlib wrote:I uploaded highlights from the game on the dynasty wire thing in the OD, check out that bullshi catch. Wow....

Yep, never putting my pass defense on conservative any more after that...
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:08 pm

So I gotta figure out what is wrong with my CPB. I will take out a formation I normally dont use so hopefully it loads for me next time
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:19 pm

mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:30 pm

virus2450 wrote:Lol score run up is great

I like that virus wanted to cry when his homeboy beat him now he's bein his bitch again
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:45 pm

Palmetto? 6 restarts? I gotta hear this excuse.
    Jaredlib
    Jaredlib

Post by Jaredlib Fri Jul 20, 2012 8:51 pm

lol uh oh!
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Maybe finding a league of non cheese users isn't as easy as I made it look?
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:15 pm

Haha, I don't even know how to play. Much less cheese! I had no idea you could quit a game and it not count until today. Keep in mind this is my first OD. Anyway, I wish I had a better story, but I was just dicking around practicing before work this morning. I had no idea it counted how many times you did it until the end when I finished my game. Won't happen again. I'm just a noob.
    SkillzKillz719
    SkillzKillz719

Post by SkillzKillz719 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:16 pm

BJ Daniels and the USF Bulls go into Doak Campbell stadium and silence 82,000 fans en route to a 42-35 upset victory over the #4 Seminoles.

The game started out with the opening cinematics of Chief Osceola and the Seminoles showing that they will do everything to defend their home turf. Coming off an OT victory over Clemson the week before, Florida State had nothing but momentum behind them.

The Bulls get the ball first and ground and pound their way over one of, if not the best, d-line's in the country and top off the 13-play, 75 yard drive with a BJ Daniels run around the edge.

This seemingly lit a fire underneath the Noles and woke them up. They went on to score 21 straight points and took the lead 21-7 in the middle of the 2nd quarter. Although they lost Trickett early in the 2nd which hurt them because they were already without EJ Manuel. Their Freshman QB did not step up.

And while Florida State was jumping all the short routes and blitzing the runs, Victor Marc gets behind the coverage for a 84 yard touchdown pass. This was the start of the comeback.

The Bulls yank the momentum away and tie it back up before halftime with another TD pass from Daniels.
    And actually in fact score 21 straight of their own to take the lead 28-21 going into the the 4th.

Florida State drives right down the field with a long 14-play, 85 yard drive to tie it up. Then while the Bulls get down to 40 yard line they are faced with a 4th & 8. A punt would do us no good and and field goal wouldn't get there. I figured a all-out vertical attack was the answer. If it gets picked off, it gets picked off. And if my guy is open that would be a plus!
    They come out in a Dime package formation and blitz their inside corners and leave the seam open!
    BJ winds back and over throws the WIDE OPEN receiver. But it didn't phase our MVP.

The Seminoles move swiftly from already good field position for a touchdown throw.
    The score is 35-28 with 2:50 left.
    Now is BJ's time to shine.
    The blitz the inside corners again, and I had the same play, hoping they'd do the same thing again, and they did. Daniels throws a strike to Dunkley and then proceeds to out ran that supposedly speedy secondary for a 75 yard touchdown.

And now it's up to the defense.
    They force a punt with about 1:40 left. Played prevent defense and gave them nothing easy.
    Kayvon Webster who already has taken back 2 punts for touchdowns gets the ball starts inside and breaks out to the right and then Florida State lays the BOOM and knocks ball, and Webster, out of the game. They recover it.

The freshman QB goes back to throw the ball looks and makes the mistake of his football life...
    Throws it RIGHT to my MLB, Lanaris. And he could. Go. All. The. Way. Hahaha

Touchdown!

The Noles get 5 yard play after 5 yard play and slowly keep moving the ball down field going no huddle. And couple offsides and plays later, whoops! They are down to the 20 yard line with 30 seconds to go.
    Fade route to the cornerrrrrrrrrr.....
    You know the rest.
    Intercepted. Game over. USF wins.
    BJ Daniels player of the game : 17-22, 347 yards, 0 interceptions, 15 carries 79 yards, 5 total TDs.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:40 pm

Sweet write up Skillz
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:19 am

Song, when you wanna do this? I'm free tomorrow morning. Text me if you can at 480-621-1555
    virus2450
    virus2450

Post by virus2450 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:22 am

Dinknose is the dumbest name i ever heard.. with that said... i will talk shit about the game snaking users and myself whether i play a friend, stranger or the cpu. and i know dipish started the madness and said that it is fun in games (which i respect) the other guys in the Big 12 wanna play follow the leader and red rover. u guys will never get another comment out of me lol... win some bcs bowls and i have the right to shut up till then, you guys really didnt pick teams with problems, typical.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:49 am

The only guy who should be cryin about his team bein that shitty is cookie. Indiana is a C plus overall. Everybody else is somewhere in the B grade. I think we all have some work to do as far as recruiting goes. So as for ur statement virus, it has zero merit. Do a little research next time.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:54 am

Is this user game going down today?
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Sat Jul 21, 2012 10:58 am

Song has not him me up... Can you get ahold of him? I'm only free early, I have people looking at y house today.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:17 am

Jbrax1122 wrote:Song has not him me up... Can you get ahold of him? I'm only free early, I have people looking at y house today.

I will text him
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:35 pm

He's ignoring my texts which is super annoying but we better give him a little time. If no one hears from him by tomorrow morning I will put him on auto so Brax can unleash the cheese on the CPU.
    Jbrax1122

Post by Jbrax1122 Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:41 pm

Yessss I'll make it count. 25 or 30 sacks??? Let's take a cheese vote.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 3:35 pm