GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

mrdinknose44 (Texas Tech)

dipsh
    dipsh

mrdinknose44 (Texas Tech) Empty mrdinknose44 (Texas Tech)

Post by dipsh Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Post scouting reports on this player in this thread. No trash talk. No responses. Just scouting reports. Any non scouting posts will be deleted.
    Errig
    Errig

mrdinknose44 (Texas Tech) Empty Re: mrdinknose44 (Texas Tech)

Post by Errig Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:22 pm

The game we played was pretty rough, this scouting wont be all that great.

Offense - a pass first type of guy, passed the ball 47 times to 19 runs, tends to look for the deep guy when he has the chance, but checks down to the HB very quickly. He will get the ball out to the HB on a pass at every chance he gets. Didn't see the same play more then two or three times, kept it fair and balanced. Tries to force passes sometimes to his WR to get that tight play in, when he does it right it will resualt nicely for him.

Defense - does a great job usering the LB, he ate my run game alive, will take the LB anywhere he can to stop you from moving the ball around. Also had a great pass D as I could not get a damn thing going.

Overall this guy is a great play, can't wait to play next season
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 am

For some reason this douche bag has had my number for quite awhile. He sure as shit won't throw 6 picks vs me?

On defense he is very tough against the run and does most of his best work by being really solid at user controlling his MLB. The fact that this years game has made it virtually impossible to deflect or intercept passes with a user controlled player allowed me to throw a few balls over the middle for completions but with my best offensive player on the shelf I struggled to put drives together. He usually plays a lot of 4-4 and he loves the nickle strong blitz where his SS blitzes off the end. If you see his good SS #25 at the line he's coming.

His offense is primarily short passes. Crossing patterns, drags, quick curls and such. He will destroy man defense unless you can run that cheesy corner press thing all game that Errig ran on him but I don't know how to do that. Smile In our game cover two zone caused him the most trouble but that's not always true. Games in the past he's killed that. Stop the inside drag routes and you'll have success but when he's on his game he is a very good passer. He doesnt like to take sacks so he will throw into coverage so my advice would be send 5 or 6 and play zone behind it but he beats me every mother fuckin time we play so what do I know?
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:06 pm

Offense: Runs primarily from 2 back sets and usually passes from the gun. Tried to pound it early between the tackles and later found some success with some counters and a toss or two. Certainly will not abanden the run. Had him down 10-0 early and kept with his gameplan. He caught me with a fuckin deep ball down the sideline just before the half. Will take a shot or two like that. Made good adjustments at halftime and he put together two good drives the second half. Worked the C-flag route a few times in the second half which leads me to my next observation. This dude carves zone D. Seems like his first read alot is his back out of the back field.

Defense. Same D as Dip, throw picks D. alot of tight fuckin man with all DB's playin like Darrele fuckin Revis. Controls the MLB and was makin plays in the run game and even had a sweet user swat on a curl, so props for that, cuz that shit is tough this year. The box always seemed pretty crowded even in my 4WR sets. Had him off-balanced at the beginning of the game but he tightened up the ship in the second half. Made good adjustments on both sides of the ball really. Mixes in blitzes well. Dont recall too many corners and safeties comin, mainly LB's.

Dink's had my number for sometime. Good luck to whomever has the privelage of playing him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:53 pm