GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Teddy Bridgewater and the Cards lookin to dominate the Big East

mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Teddy Bridgewater and the Cards lookin to dominate the Big East Empty Teddy Bridgewater and the Cards lookin to dominate the Big East

Post by mrdinknose Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:12 am

The Cards have produced some of the best QBs in the Big East over the past 16 years including Chris Redman, Dave Ragone, Stefan LeFors and Brian Brohm, who all earned conf. offensive player of the year honors and all got drafted by the NFL. Not to take anything away from any of these excellent QBs but Teddy Bridgewater looks to be the real deal: at 6'3" 207lbs the man has great size, not to mention great talent and we all know that dual threat QBs and college football seem to go together like PB & J. Y'all better watch out Bridgewater and the Cards are lookin to take the Big East title back to Louisville Woo Hoo
    chugg18
    chugg18

Teddy Bridgewater and the Cards lookin to dominate the Big East Empty Re: Teddy Bridgewater and the Cards lookin to dominate the Big East

Post by chugg18 Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:55 am

Bridgewater aint nuttin but a bitch! Hopefully the Bears are on ur schedule. We'll end London Bridges career. As head coach I'm puttin a bounty on his ass! lol
    dipsh
    dipsh

Teddy Bridgewater and the Cards lookin to dominate the Big East Empty Re: Teddy Bridgewater and the Cards lookin to dominate the Big East

Post by dipsh Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:53 am

I'm pretty sure Chugg and Dinknose will be matched up a few times.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:03 am

dipsh wrote:I'm pretty sure Chugg and Dinknose will be matched up a few times.

I'm pretty sure I'll beat the shit out the Baylor Bears time and time again. I hope Chugg hurts Bridgewater, then when I beat his ass with Teddys back-up y'all will know how much better I am then him Very Happy
    PalmettoTiger
    PalmettoTiger

Post by PalmettoTiger Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:11 pm

What if your name was Teddy? I'm sayin' the dude has to be a man by this point after being ridiculed all his life. I bet he's stone cold. Takes your mom out for nice seafood dinner and never calls her again type of dude.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:34 pm

PalmettoTiger wrote:What if your name was Teddy? I'm sayin' the dude has to be a man by this point after being ridiculed all his life. I bet he's stone cold. Takes your mom out for nice seafood dinner and never calls her again type of dude.

LOL, He better not sell my Mom short! If he takes her old ass out he better at least knock the cobwebs off that ancient ass! She deserves to be taken care of!
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I love how the dynasty hasn't even started yet and I already got in dink's dome. I think he might still be bitter from the last time we met when my Irish bitch slapped his Heels. Gonna be a fun year boys!

Also, Teddy Rux Spin can suck a fatty.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 am

chugg18 wrote:I love how the dynasty hasn't even started yet and I already got in dink's dome. I think he might still be bitter from the last time we met when my Irish bitch slapped his Heels. Gonna be a fun year boys!

Also, Teddy Rux Spin can suck a fatty.

You're right you did win one and for that congrats, I'm just glad you're not bitter from the 5 beatdowns I fed you prior :-)

Also the Baylor Bears eat nutsacks
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 am

Gotta love football season. It brings out the best in all of us.
    mrdinknose
    mrdinknose

Post by mrdinknose Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:10 am

chugg18 wrote:Gotta love football season. It brings out the best in all of us.
    [justify]

Ha ha the 5 beatdowns are actually made up. I can't remember the last time we played let alone the last 6 times lol. I think if I got my memory tested they'd probably label me retarded. However Baylor still sucks
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:21 am

I dont think u or dipsh would admit to losin to me ever, so I guess the past dont mean shit. lol

By the way, Teddy Bear is still the gayest name of all time.
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:26 am

chugg18 wrote:I dont think u or dipsh would admit to losin to me ever, so I guess the past dont mean shit. lol

The safety game! That's all I got for ya buddy.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:29 am

dipsh wrote:
    chugg18 wrote:I dont think u or dipsh would admit to losin to me ever, so I guess the past dont mean shit. lol

It's funny how thats the only game u seem to remember us playing. However, it was a brutal way to lose. Shoulda known the corner fire was comin. That still, and always will sting a little
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:33 am

chugg18 wrote:
    dipsh wrote:

It's funny how thats the only game u seem to remember us playing. However, it was a brutal way to lose. Shoulda known the corner fire was comin. That still, and always will sting a little

Oh I remember the game you were up 3 scores and the Arizona Wildcats scratched their way back to a 3 point W with a heavy dose of the run game.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:39 am

Now the memories are starting to surface. I recall Jake Locker making u about lose ur God damn mind scramblin all over the field. Oh and the boys from La tech absolutley stompin a mud whole in San Jose. How many points did I put up on that swiss cheese defense that day? 50? No, I think I called off the dogs at 45 lol
    dipsh
    dipsh

Post by dipsh Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:42 am

chugg18 wrote:Now the memories are starting to surface. I recall Jake Locker making u about lose ur God damn mind scramblin all over the field. Oh and the boys from La tech absolutley stompin a mud whole in San Jose. How many points did I put up on that swiss cheese defense that day? 50? No, I think I called off the dogs at 45 lol

I had chosen to forget about those ones. Jake Locker was a beast and all your cheesy ass did was run that asshole and I was Whiffstickin air all day long. Oh boy am I lookin forward to adding to our long list of epic battles.
    chugg18
    chugg18

Post by chugg18 Wed Jun 27, 2012 1:47 am

dipsh wrote:
    chugg18 wrote:Now the memories are starting to surface. I recall Jake Locker making u about lose ur God damn mind scramblin all over the field. Oh and the boys from La tech absolutley stompin a mud whole in San Jose. How many points did I put up on that swiss cheese defense that day? 50? No, I think I called off the dogs at 45 lol

I had chosen to forget about those ones. Jake Locker was a beast and all your cheesy ass did was run that asshole and I was Whiffstickin air all day long. Oh boy am I lookin forward to adding to our long list of epic battles.

lol cheesy ass? I guess Locker scramblin for 75+ yards is a little cheese, but it was awesome cheese. I, as well, am lookin forward to adding to our history

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 7:50 am