GRINDERS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League Rules

dipsh
    dipsh

League Rules Empty League Rules

Post by dipsh Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:32 pm

System - XBOX 360
    Advance - Every 3 to 4 days max
    Quarter Length - 8 minutes
    Difficulty - Heisman
    Teams - 3 star or lower to start. No more than 3 users in a conference.

Summary - This league is for guys who love to play and love to discuss the game. If time permitted I would join a league that advanced 3 times a day but it doesn't. So I'm forced to run a slower advancing league in order to get my fix. In order to join the league you must commit to play your games and contribute to discussions. The winner of all user games will be REQUIRED to do a game recap after each game for the other users to read. If writing is not your thing then do a quick but not too quick write up. There will be a section on the forums for scouting reports that will also be REQUIRED. Every user will play a minimum of 3 or 4 user games each season. I also started a league Twitter account to see if it would be a cool way to update users on league stuff. I would prefer that users either have a Twitter account or would be willing to get one just to see if it would be cool. To follow the league log onto Twitter and follow RivalsXBOX360. I have set it up so only approved users can follow so you will have to wait till I accept to see it. As far as cheesing goes you've heard it before don't do stupid unrealistic shit. If you know you're a cheeser or you quit when you lose (Clark) then don't even bother. Some teams throw 60 times a game. Some teams hurry up. Some teams go for a lot of 4th downs. Some teams run their QB a lot. If it happens in real life even rarely I'm not calling it cheese. Just play your style and don't quit if your money 4th down conversion play gets shut down.

You can get ahold of me by: Cell (4352329666), Twitter, XBOX Live GT: sharpsandwiich, Operation Sports (micksharp) or on this site.

Last edited by dipsh on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Added XBL GT)
    dipsh
    dipsh

League Rules Empty Recruiting Rules

Post by dipsh Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:52 am

Season 1 will have no recruiting rules. Take all the recruits you want. I will not enforce a rule but I would like to say that if you are not planning on keeping a certain recruit don't just take him to keep him from another user.
    dipsh
    dipsh

League Rules Empty Disconnect Rules

Post by dipsh Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:07 pm

User Games - If you are losing by 3 scores at any point in the game and the connection is lost the user that had the lead will have the option to finish the game vs. the CPU. If the connection is lost and the point spread has not reached the 3 score point the users will then have to decide if it would be more fair to replay the game or to let one guy finish vs cpu or restart and spot one user the points he was up. It's a tough thing to have a set rule on. Just use your own judgement and make a call. If after a few games one user is having way too many games drop when they're losing then we will discuss it and decide what to do.

CPU Games - Most the time if you lose connection to XBL you can finish the game and when your connection comes back it will record the score. If your game legitly freezes take a quick video with your phone showing it's frozen and post it to Twitter or send it to me proving it. CPU game restarts will also be kept track of and if a certain user has too many we will remove him.

Last edited by dipsh on Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    dipsh
    dipsh

League Rules Empty League Voting Rules

Post by dipsh Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:20 pm

We will only vote on certain things. Slider and setting changes will be the primary thing we vote on. This is not a majority rules dynasty. User were told what they signed up for at the beginning and the only way things change is if all 12 users vote one way on an issue like a jury. If a user fails to vote in the given vote time his vote will not count at all. (Example) Chugg wants to change the difficulty level to Freshman because he is fuckin terrible and the CPU keeps kicking his ass. He will voice his concern. I will make a thread Entitled Chugg is a vagina and would like to change the difficulty setting please vote by Wednesday. You will then go in and vote either way. When Wednesday comes if only 5 people voted and 4 voted to change to Freshman but only 1 voted to stay Heisman then Chugg would just have to fuck off. Got it? Good.
    dipsh
    dipsh

League Rules Empty Requirements

Post by dipsh Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:50 pm

1 - Winner of user games has to do a game recap for the other users to read. (Still waiting to see how user friendly EA's site will be. We could maybe just do them on there and then we could have highlights and stuff.)
    2 - Both users involved in a user game regardless of the outcome will be REQUIRED to post a scouting report on their opponent. (Play style, formations they like, players they use a lot, play they love to use on 3rd and long, anything you want the league to know about your opponent.)
    3 - Do your shit and ready up! I do not want to advance the league and fuck up someone's recruiting. Take the time to make sure you are set to ready if you're ready.
    4 - Keep us posted. Everyone has shit come up. If you can't play or get your recruiting done and you need some more time let someone know. Honestly nothing pisses me off worse than waiting to advance on some dude that thinks he's busier than everyone else. I will give you time to get your stuff done if you are a good, contributing user who keeps us in the loop. If the league waits on you for more than 24 hours with no word from you your shit will get simmed. There is no set advance schedule. I'm assuming the first week or two guys will wanna go faster but as the initial rules state you will have 3 to 4 days between advances. However if 11 users are ready in one day and one dude doesn't even acknowledge the fact that the league is waiting on him he will more than likely get simmed after the 24 hour rule. No matter how busy you are it's not that hard to keep the league posted.
    5 - Create a coach. You will have a recruiting advantage if you don't. If you forget to do it when we start you will be removed from the OD then have to rejoin and create one. I couldn't care less what you name them or how they look but don't forget to create one.

Sponsored content

League Rules Empty Re: League Rules

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:53 am